Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2018 3:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Idc what anyone says about Revolver but this guy can be so intense when he gets serious.

This was definitely one of the better duels this season. It had moments where I was rooting for him against Windy and even some new tactics that made his character stand out more. Need more characters/duels like this.
Sep 26, 2018 5:15 AM

May 2016
Best Vrains yet! Revolver's Synchro Summoning was epic, and nicely timed with Duel Links adding them yesterday. Loved the twists with Blood Shepherd being a Lost Incident kid and the Jin reveals. And Windy's stabbing was brutal!

Personally, I liket this episode, despite I hated the execution in some scenes with Yoshida writing this series.

8/10
Sep 26, 2018 6:39 AM

Feb 2013
One of the best episodes of Vrains if not the best.

Helios92 said:
Best Vrains yet! Revolver's Synchro Summoning was epic, and nicely timed with Duel Links adding them yesterday. Loved the twists with Blood Shepherd being a Lost Incident kid and the Jin reveals. And Windy's stabbing was brutal!

8/10

I wasn't expecting to see Shepherd name in this duel, that was great.
I thought Lightning would abandon Windy, I was wrong.
And lol, Jin is Lightning's partner!
Sep 26, 2018 7:55 AM

May 2016
Ulquiorra said:
One of the best episodes of Vrains if not the best.

Helios92 said:

8/10

I wasn't expecting to see Shepherd name in this duel, that was great.
I thought Lightning would abandon Windy, I was wrong.
And lol, Jin is Lightning's partner!

I'll wait for Vrains 70 to sufface online, till then. I'm watching Bleach
Sep 26, 2018 8:01 AM

May 2015
Finally Something good happens
Sep 26, 2018 9:36 AM

Mar 2016
Helios92 said:

Personally, I liket this episode, despite I hated the execution in some scenes with Yoshida writing this series.

8/10

this is probably one of the better episodes of VRains for sure, though I still don't like the overall script of the show in general.
Sep 26, 2018 11:33 AM

Apr 2018
"Ai can fly"

Also overall this episode was very solid and enjoyable.
Sep 26, 2018 12:20 PM

Mar 2014
Great episode, somewhat lacking in both art and animation but it should get good for the next one.
Windy almost dying was goddamn brutal.
Also, the Synchro Summoning was god damn cool, why didn't they do that in 5D's and Arc-V? lol
That one dude who hates AI being one of the lost kids was an interesting twist too, Windy sure is sadistic lmao. That makes two psychopaths in this anime. (the other one being Specter)

Anyone, there should still be some questions remaining, like who are Bohman and Haru? Who is Aqua's partner? Who's the Ignis treator?(still gonna bet it's Flame lol) There's also a lot of SOL members we haven't seen yet, this should be enough for another 70 episodes lol

New ending in next episode
Sep 26, 2018 12:50 PM

Jul 2013
Welp, didn't expect this level of brutality from Vrains.
Sep 26, 2018 1:12 PM

May 2016
valkyrus said:
Finally Something good happens

You said it. Haven't seen anything good in Ygo since ARC-V EP 24 TO 148
Sep 26, 2018 1:13 PM

May 2016
Ryuseishun said:
Helios92 said:

8/10

this is probably one of the better episodes of VRains for sure, though I still don't like the overall script of the show in general.

This episode is one of my favorite and despite the overall pacing of the show, I think 70 deserves to be called an episode of the week for 2018
Sep 26, 2018 1:14 PM

May 2016
EtoileSosso said:
Great episode, somewhat lacking in both art and animation but it should get good for the next one.
Windy almost dying was goddamn brutal.
Also, the Synchro Summoning was god damn cool, why didn't they do that in 5D's and Arc-V? lol
That one dude who hates AI being one of the lost kids was an interesting twist too, Windy sure is sadistic lmao. That makes two psychopaths in this anime. (the other one being Specter)

Anyone, there should still be some questions remaining, like who are Bohman and Haru? Who is Aqua's partner? Who's the Ignis treator?(still gonna bet it's Flame lol) There's also a lot of SOL members we haven't seen yet, this should be enough for another 70 episodes lol

New ending in next episode

So next week we get the new ending and just wish Symphogear main 6 girls (Hibiki, Tsubasa, Yukine, Shirabe, Kirika and Maria) one day sing and do voice cast for this show ;-;
Sep 26, 2018 1:37 PM
Jan 2018
This was definitely one, if not, the best episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS to date! The reveals, the foreshadowing, the characters, and the action packed epicness of the duel itself was...AWESOME! There's no other words to describe it! This episode was AWESOME!

I think I can finally say Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS has fully gotten back ALL THE WAY UP back on its feet! These past few episodes have been pretty good so far. Next episode looks interesting too. Something massive is definitely about to happen, enough to create a spiral of predictions in my head!

I'm excited to see what's next and hopefully VRAINS can keep up this good vibe going forward! :)
Sep 26, 2018 2:09 PM

Jan 2013
Has anyone seen my Yusei wig ? I think it got SNATCHED !
Sep 26, 2018 11:55 PM

May 2016
juicykitten95 said:
Has anyone seen my Yusei wig ? I think it got SNATCHED !

Hey, Jin, Yusei Fudo called! Said he wants hes wig back, dork
Oct 1, 2018 9:52 PM

Jun 2013
Synchro summon. Oh yeah =))
Oct 30, 2018 7:08 PM

Sep 2011
I dont know how revolver went from being so lame at first to being a pure delight to watch

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 31, 2018 7:47 PM

Jan 2013
JizzyHitler said:
I dont know how revolver went from being so lame at first to being a pure delight to watch

what do you mean he was always a delight to watch , but yea this revolver is so much better even tho he hasn't really changed

i think its his beautiful eyes and pretty boy SWAG that make a difference
Sep 15, 2020 7:31 PM

Dec 2012
What Windy did to his partner?
An AI caused one victim to be involved in a driving accident? Blood Sheperd?
Dem booties.
It was Windy.
Speedloader Dragon.
Revolver returns the damage.
Data Storm.
Storm Access.
Windy teamed up with Bohman.
Windy knows where Jin is.
Stormridership Bahamut Bomber.
Magic Cylinder is back but unusable.
100 LP.
KoH.
Soulburner.
Spectre.
Flame freed Ai and Playmaker.
Ai can fly!
Vullet Synchron?
Sono masaka da!
Tuning? Synchro Shokan?
Varrelload Savage Dragon!
Equip Varrelload?
4500 ATK!
Dat negate.
Revolver wins.
Windy got pierced.
Lightning saves Windy.
Bohman and Haru?
Jin's been right in front of them the whole time?
Dat reveal. Masaka!
Dat ending.

Okay. VRAINS is on fire right now with these past 3 episodes.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 6, 2022 11:17 PM

Nov 2012
huh, the ending was diff this ep with a Ai punch image? Wasn't expecting that.

Was a bit sad when they were about to erase the ignis, the way they animated him made me feel bad for him lol even tho he's been causing problems.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2018

22 by CyanGear »»
Mar 10, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 32 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2017

27 by XanderBly »»
Feb 25, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 120 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2019

48 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 27, 2023 5:38 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 82 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2018

13 by denana1239 »»
Jun 2, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 102 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2019

10 by StarlingBGYT »»
Jan 16, 2023 10:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.