Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 2:08 PM

Dec 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Like a mix between SAO and Anohana, but pretty average first episode. I definitely need to see more to get a final opinion
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 19, 2018 1:50 AM

Jan 2012
Well I'm a bit conflicted on this series. I don't really like how Asahi conveniently died in real life right after dying in the game. Like, that alone is enough to make me not want to watch this. At the same time, if it turns out she really is alive in real life somehow, I wouldn't mind watching it to the end. But I get the feeling that's not gonna wind up being the case. She'll probably wind up being a spirit or a pre-programmed tribute character or something. I don't want to watch an Anohana-esque feels fest. I have no interest in that. I probably should just drop this, but I'll feel annoyed if by the end it's revealed she really is alive somehow. And since I can't seem to find any spoilers on how that winds up(the ones I have found aren't really conclusive enough for my liking either way) I guess for now I'll just put this on hold. After it finishes I'll either drop it or watch the rest depending on how the final episode turns out. I honestly don't mind spoiling myself for a series like this. Beats watching 10 more episodes just to get my hopes up for something that never ends up happening.
Sep 12, 2018 8:53 AM

Dec 2014
well a RPG themed anime …hmmm let’s see how it all goes for now the first episode seemed
Sep 26, 2018 7:10 PM
Jan 2018
Os poderes da mina deveriam funcionar perfeitamente?? Porque ela vê o Futuro, mas se ela faz algo que não deixa o futuro se realizar, então o futuro que ela viu não é o futuro, mas uma possibilidade desfeita pelos atos atuais.
Sep 26, 2018 7:12 PM
Jan 2018
Sabe o poder que eu queria ter?
Se eu fosse um Mago, minhas magias seriam poderes de Energia e Eletricidade. só pra quebrar um galho talvez eu use magia dos ventos, porque é mais maneiro.

Se eu fosse um Guerreiro, com certeza eu queria usar uma espada curta de uma mão mas forte o suficiente pra usar como bloqueio e minha habilidade de duplicar dano causado.

e Se eu fosse Ladino, gostaria da maravilhosa habilidade de ficar invisível. nunca falha!
Oct 24, 2018 6:03 AM

Aug 2017
Why Asahi died in real life right after dying in the game? Why is she alive in the end of the episode inside a chest? What? A perma-death feature in a MMORPG? Time skip! Haruto get back in a new version of the game.

This is Ano Hana Online?

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 15, 2018 6:35 AM

May 2012
Oh damn that was quite the start I must say, first a dark undertone and then a reunion of a possible virtual version of the person that died... damn pretty intense! Looking really forwards to see what this series will offer in terms of story!
Nov 28, 2018 10:41 AM
Nov 2018
Not all that bad first episode, it was a bit interesting seeing asagi at the end, hope this grow a lot from this.
Jan 12, 2019 1:06 PM
Mar 2018
Did they rip off Kazuma with the looks of the main character? I just noticed that he has the same color palette and similar clothing...
May 16, 2019 9:23 AM

Sep 2012
sao meets http://www.myanimelist.net/anime/9989

i bet she had weak heart and if u do its not giod tonpkay certain games just like some games are bad for u if u have epilepsy
May 24, 2020 6:13 PM
Mar 2016
Looks like a mix between .Hack//Sign and Anohana. Anohana grew on me, and I LOVE the .Hack franchise. Pretty sloppy start so far.
Aug 1, 2020 2:11 PM

Jan 2010
Wait, Asahi died of sudden heart failure after dying in-game? First of all, I know they're all grade schoolers, but they were oddly upset over an in-game death. Assuming Asahi didn't die in real life, could she just respawn? Unless this was a rogue-like where there's perma-death, in which case this would be a really hardcore MMORPG. Also, really? When Re'Union was launched, you get real-world benefits to playing the game? This seems to strangely appeal to viewers who are also gamers. Additionally, how does future sight in an ARPG even work? Are you reading ahead in the RNG seed or AI patterns? Lastly, how did Asahi die again? Was it just the shock of dying in-game? Has she never died before in-game, or was this a sudden magical "die in the game, die in real life" switch that was turned on?

I don't think it's really worth criticizing Seven Senses since it doesn't seem to be trying to do anything unique, but, well, whatever.
Jul 24, 2021 7:45 PM
Oct 2017
Bad start imo, typical nonsense and the obligatory misplaced blame game that turns physical. Wish I wasn't a completionist with free time.
May 21, 2022 7:01 PM
May 2022
Iyaaaa siappp gabakal hujat anime lain lagi awowkkwkwokwowow ga boong
Jun 28, 2023 3:07 PM
Jun 2023
The 90% of the chapter was really bad. Just to say they was firstly elemental school students was a very bad idea, that doesn't make any sense. Really, what is wrong with the hikikomori who wrote this. There is just good thing here: The ghost of the death girl at the game. However, I'm really sure they will not develop it properly.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shichisei no Subaru Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2018

25 by Punkero »»
Apr 17, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Shichisei no Subaru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2018

53 by RioAl »»
Mar 9, 2023 5:37 AM

Poll: » Shichisei no Subaru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2018

91 by tony328 »»
Nov 14, 2022 1:08 AM

Poll: » Shichisei no Subaru Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

9 by frederico666 »»
Aug 12, 2022 1:08 AM

» Should I watch this show

SofiaBulga - Feb 1, 2022

6 by LightAndShadow1 »»
Feb 2, 2022 8:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.