Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2018 10:14 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor Asahi. It must be hard to bear this curse that's placed on her and I feel bad that she's going through with this...

At least Takanori is able to man up and apologize. I guess the show will have Haruto dealing with Asahi in her current state in the end and hopefully bring her back to normal. Feels rather rushed if you ask me.
Sep 13, 2018 11:04 AM
Dec 2017
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor Asahi. It must be hard to bear this curse that's placed on her and I feel bad that she's going through with this...

At least Takanori is able to man up and apologize. I guess the show will have Haruto dealing with Asahi in her current state in the end and hopefully bring her back to normal. Feels rather rushed if you ask me.

To be fair, they only have one episode left and most likely no odds of a second season.
Sep 13, 2018 11:53 AM

Jun 2017
Some of the animation seemed a little rushed to me this episode. Still enjoying the show but some of the characters seemed to be draw in less detail than in previous episodes.
Sep 13, 2018 12:36 PM

Dec 2014
well was this the second last episode or what... I am like still baffled what the heck happened in this show
Sep 13, 2018 1:42 PM

Jan 2015
Well, considering how heartfelt things between Takanori and Nozomi were supposed to be, it’s kind of amazing how bland and ineffectual it all was... Even this crap with Asahi — I just, don’t really care. They drew me in with the initial premise; Girl died years ago, is somehow still alive in-game. And even the later quotient of ‘Gnosis’ trying to bring the ‘Sense’ to the ‘real world’, seemed somewhat interesting. And then the clown showed up. Being the literal embodiment of absurdity. And everything suddenly got really rushed, overly melodramatic and overall, ‘meh’.
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
Sep 13, 2018 2:07 PM
Mar 2018
"Coffee can't turn into tea and cake can't turn into jelly"

WOW that was deep. Thank you for your wisdom Shichisei no Subaru
Sep 13, 2018 2:59 PM

Sep 2015
Rich, Smart, Good Looking and, now, has a model girlfriend. Takanori the smooth playboy.
Sep 13, 2018 5:38 PM

Jul 2017
I...don't know how to take this episode seriously, it's the 2nd last, but it felt totally like the SAO vibe that I had during Kirito's battle with Kabayaki Akihito the final boss at Aincrad...

Using the power of romance to solve problems in an RPG? That's just lazy, undignified and unsatisfactory.

With that said, Takanori finally man up to face to Nozomi and resolved things with her...like a finally.

With Gnosis the experimental base, everything's going their way with Asahi still the main crux of it all...it's up to Haruto to solve this shit once and for all, oh sorry you literally got "shot down" by her!

The final episode looming over the horizon, how things would turn out, hopefully it will be decent to lay this series to rest, in the grave.
Sep 13, 2018 6:17 PM

Nov 2016
Okayish episode, but the amount of fucks I could give was limited.

At least there was an interesting cliffhanger.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 13, 2018 6:35 PM
Jun 2017
This is what love can do- it can make a good girl to a bad girl in an instant as shown by previous episode as Nozomi's jealousness has carried her and became a bad girl.

As said in love COMMUNICATION is the key to be able to solve all those misunderstandings as what Takanori has done in this episode. They have one on one talk with her and both of them able to reach one another...

now regarding the others, it looks like asahi cant control her prophet art right now very well and indeed in the last part she took a shot at haruto. Well lets see how the final episode next week will be with.
Sep 13, 2018 6:51 PM

Jul 2017
This fell flat in so many ways.

Honestly, these are the big episodes that should feel epic and brutal to the heart, and whilst they try and achieve that, the content is presented in such a bland way that I couldn't give much of a shit about Asahi as well as Nozomi.
Sep 13, 2018 11:22 PM

May 2017
Good, that's actually quite beautiful, they should be together, not with Satsuki coz God I hate it when two LOSERS suddenly gets some romance
Sep 14, 2018 5:25 AM

Nov 2011
The only good think about this episode I Takanori actually taking Nozomi's feelings into consideration. He doesn't care about Data anymore!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 14, 2018 2:21 PM
Feb 2018
That anime has a weird way of story progress. It's the last episode coming up now and we have like 20 things unsolved. How the heck will they be able to put this into one episode? (possibly not at all, cliffhanger incoming...)

I don't know how far the source material is going until now, but there are sooo many things missing, even things related to the current part of the story... just some examples:

Likely to be solved:
- (Still) missing defeat of the clown and his mate
- The shooting of Haruto and the mind problems of Asahi have to be resolved...

Likely not to be cleared:
- Where's Asahi?
- What was done to her in the last six years?
- What about that red stone?
- Who's Elicia and what does she have to do with Gnosis?
- What was meant by "all senses should awaken"? Until now just three awakened...
- Fight against the boss of Gnosis (or even other people of them before, as they only met three of the leading people until now...)

As the title is "A new legend", I can only assume that at least Subaru is fully reunited in the end (without resolving most of the things I just wrote...?).
Sep 14, 2018 4:06 PM

Mar 2012
enJ0Yable said:
That anime has a weird way of story progress. It's the last episode coming up now and we have like 20 things unsolved. How the heck will they be able to put this into one episode? (possibly not at all, cliffhanger incoming...)

I don't know how far the source material is going until now, but there are sooo many things missing, even things related to the current part of the story... just some examples:

Likely to be solved:
- (Still) missing defeat of the clown and his mate
- The shooting of Haruto and the mind problems of Asahi have to be resolved...

Likely not to be cleared:
- Where's Asahi?
- What was done to her in the last six years?
- What about that red stone?
- Who's Elicia and what does she have to do with Gnosis?
- What was meant by "all senses should awaken"? Until now just three awakened...
- Fight against the boss of Gnosis (or even other people of them before, as they only met three of the leading people until now...)

As the title is "A new legend", I can only assume that at least Subaru is fully reunited in the end (without resolving most of the things I just wrote...?).

IKR, there's no way this is the second to last episode ever. There... there has to be a season 2... right? please?
it's not my favorite, but this plot is SO incomplete.
Sep 15, 2018 2:44 AM

Jan 2018
SparkleDuck said:

IKR, there's no way this is the second to last episode ever. There... there has to be a season 2... right? please?
it's not my favorite, but this plot is SO incomplete.

Some anime are best left alone
Plus there is already a romance will win all anime out there and new season will be coming next month
Sep 15, 2018 5:25 AM

Feb 2015
Nozomi was introduced far too late in the show for anyone to care. This episode was a bit of a mess. The first half jumped around with flashbacks or whatever. I'll be glad when this is over, it won't be getting a good score from me thats for sure.
Sep 15, 2018 8:58 AM

May 2017
i just want to say "disgusting" to this episode.ty
Sep 16, 2018 12:50 AM

Sep 2016
One more episode and i can get done with this. Good riddance!
Sep 20, 2018 9:00 AM

Oct 2008
it was a meh episode...
at least there was a bit of romance between Takanori & Nozomi!
3/5.

Oct 29, 2018 2:48 AM

Oct 2009
ehh? so Takanori and Nozomi end up as a couple? hmm that was pretty quick.
Nov 16, 2018 7:40 AM

May 2012
Well that ending was very lovely, glad that they managed to fix that to be honest. With one more episode I guess we'll have quite the open ending to be honest. But well let's see what's next.
Dec 29, 2018 10:53 AM

Aug 2017
lmao Asahi shooting Haruto.

The episode is rushed.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 24, 2020 10:21 PM
Mar 2016
Is this episode a joke? I saw you dance with someone else, so I will kill everyone. Tell me how brave I am for not confronting you and making you responsible for how I feel. Nozomi has no characterization for this to work.
Sep 18, 2023 5:12 AM
Aug 2017
Lol this might actually be the worst anime I've ever watched. Well, definitely the worst written at least.

Nozomi trying to make Takanori notice her for years:
Takanori: Totally oblivious while pining hopelessly for the dead loli

Nozomi: *Turns into raging psycho yandere*
Takanori: My mistake, you're the one for me!

It also manages to achieve the worst fictional video game ever in Re'Union too. I can't see a single reason why anyone would play it for longer than a day if it existed for real.
Weirdly, it managed to be somewhat watchable despite the complete disaster show that the writing was. I guess it reached the so bad it's almost good category.
Well, this is what I get for picking shows based on what's about to be dropped by Prime video.
Apr 17, 11:20 AM

Feb 2014
The MC may have two girls fighting for him, but megane boy has a teen model that turns into a monster girl going after him, so he is not doing bad himself.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shichisei no Subaru Episode 1 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

14 by Anderson_22 »»
Jun 28, 2023 3:07 PM

Poll: » Shichisei no Subaru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2018

53 by RioAl »»
Mar 9, 2023 5:37 AM

Poll: » Shichisei no Subaru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2018

91 by tony328 »»
Nov 14, 2022 1:08 AM

Poll: » Shichisei no Subaru Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

9 by frederico666 »»
Aug 12, 2022 1:08 AM

» Should I watch this show

SofiaBulga - Feb 1, 2022

6 by LightAndShadow1 »»
Feb 2, 2022 8:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.