Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online Alternative Gun Gale Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
5Loved it!
53.8%
4Liked it!
29.5%
3It was OK
7.7%
2Disliked it
5.1%
1Hated it
3.8%
Average 4.2
78 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 2:11 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The giant girl team helped them.

Hikasa-san's character betrayed a team wanting to collaborate with them, and the only girl wanted to "exterminate" (wow, Shingeki no Kyojin?)

It seems like giant girl team is going to help them out.

Using the rule of dead to be invinsible?

That girl from the team before got her first instead, though. Just only few life left and she's still alive.

The strong team blocked her yet again. The masked guys in the team sacrificed to wait for the lady to wake up.

Wow, the lady finally woke up. Having sword like Kirito?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 8, 2018 9:04 AM

Dec 2016
Pito really got shot in the fucking eye and didn’t die wtf Why not just have the bullet have ripped an ear off rather than actually fucking hitting her in the head and her just not dying because of the PLOT ARMOR
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 8, 2018 10:20 AM

Feb 2013
Cool, they sacrificed one nakama to use her as a shield.
Pito is too crazy.
Lol, that was a weird Sleeping Beauty parody.
Aug 8, 2018 7:39 PM

May 2012
Lightsabers he? Or what they call Photon Swords, I forgot they had those. Pretty lovely and impressive development! Really loving the action and looking forwards to see what will happen next!
Aug 9, 2018 9:29 AM

Jan 2017
Nice episode, things really got messy... But there was a nice reference to kirito that made me really happy (considering the hate sao gets, I'm guessing I'll be part of the one percent that actually enjoyed it😅)
Nov 16, 2018 2:56 PM

Nov 2013
The green-haired girl actually did something and it only took her entire team getting killed. slow clap

That Eva decided to give Llenn a hand was great. But with the appearance of the other team, things got only more complicated.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 23, 2018 9:33 AM
Nov 2018
Ok,.

THIS CHAPTER WAS RIDICULOUSLY GOOD MFKR.

also that M-Pitohu kiss was so sweet.

5/5.
Nov 24, 2018 4:50 AM

Mar 2016
That pincer attack strategy is quite brilliant! The Sniper VS Sniper fight was epic, those 2 bullets in slow motion passing each other were cool af!

LLENN just charging straight to Pito was dumb but welp... Pito got shot. Doesn't it suck when a fucking sniper camper stole the kill?!

Ah, Pito is a Kirito wannabe kinda... Using a red light saber photon sword Darth Vader Style
Jan 31, 2019 7:44 PM
May 2016
incredible episode
Feb 4, 2019 7:59 PM

Mar 2014
Pito's still fucking nuts and I don't like whatever M's relationship is with her, but that beam sword moment at the end was pretty epic
Mar 4, 2019 9:59 PM

Dec 2014
It's so bad. Pitohui is one of the worst villains I've ever seen. It reminds me of when they explain in MGS4 who the Patriots actually are. It makes no sense for it to be them! Nothing they do or say in MGS3 would imply it was them! It's a contrivance for the sake of making the villain a surprise.

And it's so stupid. Even worse, there's no reason for there to be a villain at all. Pito's just a crazy person with no motivations for what she does. Terrible. And it had so much potential through the first 4 episodes.

Also, if she was really threatening to kill people, um why not contact the proper authorities? Call the police! If multiple players corroborated that Pito is threatening to murder other players, they could just have her stupid ass arrested. This isn't Sword Art Online where everyone is trapped and can't contact people outside the game. Is there not a report option in GGO? Is there no way to contact the admins? Why would anyone play a game where players could threaten to murder other players? RAUGH. I'M BIG MAD
Mar 8, 2019 2:25 AM

Dec 2012
LMAO I knew Pito would shoot them from behind.
They shot Moe! NO!!!!!!!!!!
Dat Sinon mention.
Pito got headshot'd.
LLENN sprayed her.
A NervGear?
Dat kiss.
Lax got sprayed.
Dat light saber. Right in the eye.
Dat Kirito mention.
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 17, 2019 11:09 AM

Feb 2019
Still cant believe Pitohu wiped out an entire pro squad
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Apr 20, 2019 7:57 PM

Jun 2015
Thought for a moment kirito was gonna appear and kick pito’s ass instead
Aug 17, 2019 5:24 PM
Apr 2016
Pito is goddamn crazy, she's such an ingrate though, the guy really cares about her.
Jun 28, 2020 12:32 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I love it when then reference the parent show, just Imagin if Sinon or Kirito were to participate.
Jul 29, 2020 4:12 AM

Apr 2013
I can't believe they are all putting up with Pito's and M's shit like that... who are these masked guys anyway? Also I hate that she has a light saber now. No matter what I think of Kirito, at least he looked cool with it. Pito having one is just lame.
Nov 4, 2022 3:19 PM

Mar 2019
Pito really has problems. I'm sorry but you'll never come close to best Kirito. I cant get enough of those Phantom Bullet references. That last fight was just too good.

Anyway, let's see how this ends.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 22, 2023 12:14 PM

Nov 2010
Pito is so badass! Of course, she's not a gentleman. I like that!
The tactics they used to take down the most powerful team in the game were cool. I'm also liking the plot development so far.
21:38 Is that a Darth Vader reference from Rogue One? That's cool.
Jul 25, 2023 11:19 PM

Sep 2018
I hate crazy Yandere bitches so much, I really want to like Pitou. Revy from Black Lagoon is about as much as I can handle. Pitou just feels like a caricature in comparison though. I hope she calms down after she inevitably loses, I don't think she's fully gone (hopefully)...
Dec 16, 2023 8:19 AM

Nov 2023
im glad that was fine and all that, giant girl team niceo ne
Apr 17, 11:10 AM
Apr 2013
EP 10

Last ep you know shenanigans agogo
Part of the thing is you know they talk about ammo but i dunno
Ammo shenanigans

So yeah a bit of a weird ep, basically pito's team shenanigans, and we got trolled a bit. only two eps left.
Not many teams left if any soo uhh.

I actually went to check the 6 girls, I have no idea which girl is which but they seem to have interesting voices.
CocoaGalaxyApr 17, 11:19 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

64 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 11 Discussion

18 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 9 Discussion

23 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 8 Discussion

21 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 16, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2018

75 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 16, 12:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.