Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2018 3:53 PM

Jan 2015
That was a really sweet episode... Especially toward the end, with everybody commiserating and sharing their stories. And Yusuke leaving behind 'Sayuri' was the icing on the cake.

~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
May 26, 2018 7:44 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
''Operation maid watch''

aw yis, seems like there will be a fair amount of best gurl next episode ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

May 26, 2018 11:19 PM
Jul 2018
I liked it, for the most part.

Caught some inconsistencies that weren't in the game (like how Anne says she feels like they've all known each other for a really loooong time) and whatnot.

Also enjoyed the chat they all had during the hotpot as well as when Ryuuji and Ren talked about their pasts to Yusuke while Anne was "sleeping". And considering what I know of Morgana from the game, well...

The animation was pretty good - stayed consistent all the way through, actually.

Anyway, Yusuke left the "Sayuri" painting in Café Leblanc (just like in the game) after enjoying some of Sojiro's 'acidic' coffee and saying that he will be living in the dorms from now on.

Can't wait to see what happens next episode as it's finally TEACHER/MAID TIIIIME!!! :D
May 27, 2018 12:37 AM

Jan 2013
as soon as i saw the episode title for next week....best girl Kawakami gets her episode!!
May 27, 2018 1:51 AM

Apr 2016
Damn, that man is beyond evil for letting Yusuke's mother die like that. Terrible. Shocking Yusuke left his mother's painting behind too. Would have thought he'd keep it forever.
[
May 27, 2018 6:59 AM

Oct 2015
Overall was a weaker episode than the previous few. Animation was alright.

Felt Madarame was talking really fast just to rush the content in this episode.

They skipped something pretty big from the game
May 27, 2018 9:42 AM

May 2015
I agree with Skull, he is a rotten son of a b*tch!
May 27, 2018 10:31 AM
Jul 2018
Antanaru said:
Holly crap is this anime dull as hell. I'm not sure how to put it but it feels completely shallow. Even total garbage series at least have some weight to them, weight of shit filling them but still something. This feels more like an empty bag with scribbles on it... It doesn't feel like something that has been fucked up but something that has absolutely no reason to exist.
I'm guessing this is your first persona anime, huh? All the adaptations are pretty much just fanservice for those who have played the game.
May 27, 2018 10:33 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
JUUSEE said:
May 27, 2018 10:36 AM

Jul 2012
JUUSEE said:
Overall was a weaker episode than the previous few. Animation was alright.

Felt Madarame was talking really fast just to rush the content in this episode.

Wasn't that information also mentioned during the
coming next?
I think they are leaving it for when that happen.

Solid episode, adapted things I thought would have been skipped when I saw the previous episode. Also good animation overall, I'm just still a bit worried with this pacing being a bit too well paced right now for the amount of content they are yet to cover in these 24 episodes.

My prediction from 2 threads ago was more or less spot on though, I wonder if things are going to be okay (they DID planned this anime's structure far before they even announced it after all, I hope the result is as good as we have been getting... Except the most of the battles' overall content thus far. That's something I hope they get better, at least in the BluRays).
May 27, 2018 10:46 AM

Aug 2008
Syrhar said:
Antanaru said:
Holly crap is this anime dull as hell. I'm not sure how to put it but it feels completely shallow. Even total garbage series at least have some weight to them, weight of shit filling them but still something. This feels more like an empty bag with scribbles on it... It doesn't feel like something that has been fucked up but something that has absolutely no reason to exist.
I'm guessing this is your first persona anime, huh? All the adaptations are pretty much just fanservice for those who have played the game.
No, as far as I remember I dropped P3 after first episode but watched both P4 and P4G and they were fine. P4 was actually pretty good, especially for a game adaptation.
Ii tenki desu ne...
May 27, 2018 12:31 PM

Jan 2013
GoldenDevilGamer said:
JUUSEE said:

May 27, 2018 12:53 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
dannymilk said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

May 27, 2018 2:26 PM

Jan 2008
Next episode is about maids? Are we finally getting some episodes focused on social links?
May 27, 2018 3:42 PM

Apr 2015
Next episode: Operation maid watch...

Master intensifies!!!

I am sad that they didn't show the Button Mash Scene :(

dannymilk said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

I think this is going to happen next episode...
ScarRufusMay 27, 2018 3:50 PM
May 27, 2018 6:36 PM

Apr 2016
At least Yusuke got his real painting back like in the game.
P.S. if Makoto Nijima shows up, does this mean that her VA had to be the same as with Misaka from the Torau series???
神様はその独り子を賜ったほどに この世を愛してくださった。 それは御子を信じる者が一人も滅びないで 永遠の命を得るためである。
kamisama wa sono hitori no ko wo tamawatta hodo ni kono yo wo aishite kudasatta. sore wa miko wo shinjiru mono ga hitori mo horobinai de eien no inochi wo eru tame dearu.
For God so love the world that he gave His only Begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him will not perish, but have everlasting life.
May 27, 2018 8:58 PM

Jul 2016
Really nice episode. Action is just alright, but action is not really what Persona is about. It's those little character moments that are important. They didn't use an AOA in these last 2 episodes, I guess they realized they looked bad?

I wanna know what was the song at the end.

Next: Operation Maidwatch lol. I guess next week will be just SOL stuff, which is nice.

If they ended this 24-episode run post-6th Palace and finished with another 12-episode season, it'd be amazing, but it's a little too good to be true, honestly.
Oct 8, 2019 5:13 AM

Mar 2015
Yuusuke officially joins the gang!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 1, 2020 2:40 PM

Jul 2015
I knew that bastard Madarame wasn't in a slump at all, he just plagiarized 'his' best work like all the other art. Not really much of a fight (not enough deadly punches thrown to that scumbag) but the group talking about their past while dining on some good food was nice.

Jul 4, 2022 8:05 PM

Jul 2017
This was a great conclusion to the Madarame arc! His CG model didn't look as out of place as Kamoshida's did either! The direction with Yusuke leaving the painting at LeBlanc at the end was really well-done too!

One little nitpick - Joker's VA pronounced Leanan Sidhe incorrectly. I am pretty sure he said something like "sid-hey" or "she'd-hey", but it's really just "shee". That's true for Cait Sith from FF7 too. Lots of mispronunciation with Irish words!
Apr 20, 2023 4:49 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well at least things are better for Yusuke now that he's free from Madarame, letting her mother die like that just to steal her works, how awful it is

More topics from this board

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2018

143 by ArctiKFox »»
Apr 15, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2018

40 by ArctiKFox »»
Apr 14, 11:37 PM

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2018

32 by ArctiKFox »»
Apr 14, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Episode 13 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

6 by ArctiKFox »»
Feb 21, 10:27 PM

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Episode 12 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

4 by ArctiKFox »»
Feb 16, 5:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.