Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
May 19, 2018 3:34 PM

Aug 2014
MeDicenJaden said:
Holy shit, why is everyone hyping this trash?

cause it's fking awesome and the best shit ever
May 19, 2018 3:51 PM

Sep 2016
Suduha said:
MeDicenJaden said:

I wouldn't call it best, is mediocre and average
May 19, 2018 3:53 PM
Mar 2018
I read the manga and knew this was gonna happen but it still surprised me at some points.
May 19, 2018 4:06 PM

Jan 2016
Wow this was a very good episode! The villains were strategic enough to succeed in their mission and they even left an emotional breakdown on Deku and co. :P
THANKS SENPIEX
May 19, 2018 4:26 PM

Feb 2015
Emotional episode, after being defeated by the villains there is nothing than frustration. But heroes are gonna get in action. Certainly I am asking me if heroes must learn in a school or learn with experience. Maybe the U.A. is making everything a little more messy.

You know, heroes are born. Having a quirk doesn't make you a hero; is how you think and act.
May 19, 2018 4:49 PM

Nov 2014
AOYAMA MVP OF THE EPISODE!!!
Izuku and bakugo's voice actors did a splendid job. I can feel the fear and anguish dripping off of their voice when they said their lines. Brilliant.
Next episode is gonna have some funny moments that I CANNOT wait to see get animated.

Also, anime onlys. The next few episodes are best seen continuously. It'll give you the most enjoyment if you watch them nonstop.

MeDicenJaden said:
Suduha said:

You haven't seen the best of it. It's like people watching a little bit of dragon ball and calling it a shit show.
ttcchenMay 19, 2018 4:54 PM
May 19, 2018 5:25 PM

Nov 2015
The camping trip ended in complete distaster... But with at least they know where the League of villains are now, good to see momo improve on her confidence. Also Iida's past in hosu city seems to be haunting him. Looks like it'll be important next episode.

Katsura janai, Zura da

May 19, 2018 5:30 PM

Jul 2016
MeDicenJaden said:

MeDicenJaden said:

*Oprah voice*: So what is the truth?
Username57May 19, 2018 5:58 PM
May 19, 2018 5:37 PM

Dec 2015
The question here is whether Mineta is god or not
May 19, 2018 5:39 PM

May 2015
MeDicenJaden said:
Another mediocre Arc that is over, if it wasn't for Dabi, the magician would've lose Bakugo thanks to that Navel Laser. Glad that the edgelord of Bakugo is gone for a couple of episode.

That attemp of making it "sad because he wasn't able to help Bakugo" was a little bit cringy, and seen in a lot of animes before. Holy shit, why is everyone hyping this trash?

A better question to ask would be what the fuck are you still doing here?

May 19, 2018 6:25 PM

Jul 2015
ah...AH.......AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH The arc has finally ended, and it was freaking great, and sad, and frustrating, and great. Gah, waiting a week for another episode sucks.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
May 19, 2018 6:54 PM
Jan 2018
Twice == Deadpool ;
aNewUsernameMay 19, 2018 7:07 PM
May 19, 2018 7:11 PM

Apr 2018
MeDicenJaden said:
Suduha said:

I just love when people watch things they don't like so they can shit on it as if that would change people's minds about that show. lol
May 19, 2018 7:12 PM

Apr 2018
hmm I have some mixed feelings about it. I feel like yeah logically they should let the grown ups/heroes deal with the villains. But similarly I feel like they should still go and do something as well. They are training to be heroes after all, how can they call themselves heroes if they can't even save their own friend or do anything to help? I feel like if that were me and that was my friend that was kidnapped, I would stop at nothing to go save them even if that meant breaking the rules or being foolish.
May 19, 2018 8:01 PM
Mar 2016
Meh and always meh
THEIR STUDENTS ALREADY ATTACKED BY LARGE GROUP VILLAINS ON SEASON 1
LATER THEY HOLD TRAINING CAMP WITHOUT LARGE GROUP BODYGUARD
AND THEY SO PROUD TO PREPARE ENTERANCE EXAM
LUCKY, CAMP ATTACKERS ONLY 7 PPL, IF ATTACKERS IS LARGE GROUP AGAIN
NOT ONLY BAKUGOU, ATTACKERS WILL SNATCH AND KILL ALL OF THEM
AND WHEN NEWS ABOUT ATTACK ON CAMP SPREAD THEY ONLY SAY "WE CONSIDER IT"
"SAFETY FIRST" THEN WHY UA HOLD TRAINING CAMP WITHOUT BODYGUARD AT FIRST TIME?????
JUST STUPID CONCEPT OVER AND OVER
CHUNIIBYOU OVERUSED LOL
this is most stupid shounen anime and manga i ever read and watch
May 19, 2018 8:39 PM

Aug 2017
Hamudanu said:
Meh and always meh
"SAFETY FIRST" THEN WHY UA HOLD TRAINING CAMP WITHOUT BODYGUARD AT FIRST TIME?????
CHUNIIBYOU OVERUSED LOL

Troll alert, troll alert.
I used to be a watchmaker.
May 19, 2018 9:01 PM

Sep 2016
ttcchen said:

You haven't seen the best of it. It's like people watching a little bit of dragon ball and calling it a shit show.

So, I have to shove down a lot of episodes because "the best part is about to come"? You gotta be kidding me dude, I'm still gonna watch it to the end of this season because I don't like having dropped stuff, but I don't see thepoint of watching hours and hours hoping for the best part.

DiabulusPyrus said:

I just love when people watch things they don't like so they can shit on it as if that would change people's minds about that show. lol

I'm not really here to change your or anybody's mind, you can go keep watching this shitty shonen if you want to, go ahead is your time, not mine. I'm here to give my thoughts about it and maybe "discuss"

TsukuyomiREKT said:

Using my right to talk trash about a terrible anime, that's what I'm doing, and seeing if the show gets decent eventually, which after this Electric Boogalo of the S1 finale, it didn't seem like going nowhere.
May 19, 2018 9:12 PM

Aug 2017
MeDicenJaden said:
ttcchen said:

So, I have to shove down a lot of episodes because "the best part is about to come"? You gotta be kidding me dude, I'm still gonna watch it to the end of this season because I don't like having dropped stuff, but I don't see thepoint of watching hours and hours hoping for the best part.

DiabulusPyrus said:

I'm not really here to change your or anybody's mind, you can go keep watching this shitty shonen if you want to, go ahead is your time, not mine. I'm here to give my thoughts about it and maybe "discuss"

TsukuyomiREKT said:

Using my right to talk trash about a terrible anime, that's what I'm doing, and seeing if the show gets decent eventually, which after this Electric Boogalo of the S1 finale, it didn't seem like going nowhere.

You should clearly stop watching it. This was a great arc & if you can't see that then you should really just fucking stop. Cause if this is terrible then your definition of "terrible" is just fucked up.
May 19, 2018 9:45 PM

Apr 2018
MeDicenJaden said:
DiabulusPyrus said:

Hilarious that you tell me "keep watching, go ahead, is your time, not mine" when YOU are also watching it. What the heck. Do you ever read what you write before posting it? We are both spending the same amount of time watching this anime. However, unlike you, I'm watching it because I genuinely enjoy it, while you're doing it because you want to shit on something. Now tell me who's wasting their time. lol

And, let's keep it fair. I know people are entitled to their own opinion, but coming here to trash talk an anime almost everyone is loving and expecting a clean and serious discussion is like jumping at a lake full of crocodiles. You're gonna get chewed and you know it. Stop trying to be an edgelord. Or, better yet, keep going, because it's damn funny.
May 19, 2018 9:48 PM

Jan 2013
Can't believe they managed to take Bakugou :/
And wow, that laser guy was actually useful! wow
At least they know where they are...can't wait to see All Might mad!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 19, 2018 9:49 PM

May 2015
One student & a Pro missing or maybe dead a complete defeat... damn!
May 19, 2018 10:11 PM

Aug 2016
crystalblade13 said:

Dude what do you want? A damn movie? The episodes have looked fantastic and the animators have been working their asses off to make this. Almos everything is animated, and animated very well at that. With some things being straight up beautiful. This is better looking than pretty much anything else airing at the moment. You are sounding picky as hell honestly. Do you know how hard it is to produce a 25 episode anime series yearly like what they are doing here, WHILE keeping the quality significantly above average as they have been? My god this annoys me.

You know, it just so happens they are actually currently making a movie. Funny, that.
Sanic_de_HegehogMay 20, 2018 2:27 AM
May 19, 2018 10:26 PM

Nov 2014
MeDicenJaden said:
ttcchen said:

You asked for hype. And that came mostly from the current arc in the anime. Finish it and you'll see.

And yes, sometimes you do need to be patient and finish an anime in order to know why it's good. Take Stein's Gate for an example. It's a masterpiece. 10/10. Pure gold. Mere words cannot describe how phenomenal this anime is. But if you only watch a few episodes of it, you won't have any idea what's going on and feel like it's a shit show. Only when you watch it till the end will you see how all those confusing parts in the beginning episodes tie together so perfectly, like a puzzle. Well, you've seen stein's gate and given it a high score so you should understand.

It's like knowing someone for a couple days and deeming them a bad dating material. You have to be patient to find the real gold.
ttcchenMay 19, 2018 10:32 PM
May 19, 2018 10:36 PM

Nov 2014
DiabulusPyrus said:
MeDicenJaden said:

Hilarious that you tell me "keep watching, go ahead, is your time, not mine" when YOU are also watching it. What the heck. Do you ever read what you write before posting it? We are both spending the same amount of time watching this anime. However, unlike you, I'm watching it because I genuinely enjoy it, while you're doing it because you want to shit on something. Now tell me who's wasting their time. lol

And, let's keep it fair. I know people are entitled to their own opinion, but coming here to trash talk an anime almost everyone is loving and expecting a clean and serious discussion is like jumping at a lake full of crocodiles. You're gonna get chewed and you know it. Stop trying to be an edgelord. Or, better yet, keep going, because it's damn funny.
You have yet seen how many anime this guy completes then gives shit scores on. He loves wasting time on "shitty" animes.
May 19, 2018 10:40 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
man, KIRISHIMA sounded like the old IIDA.

HELLA BLINDED b/c he didn't get any action debut.

The whole classes gonna be a burden

The Pros will try to save one kid, but now they have to deal with protecting 15 kids.
May 19, 2018 11:18 PM

Sep 2016
ttcchen said:
MeDicenJaden said:

You asked for hype. And that came mostly from the current arc in the anime. Finish it and you'll see.

And yes, sometimes you do need to be patient and finish an anime in order to know why it's good. Take Stein's Gate for an example. It's a masterpiece. 10/10. Pure gold. Mere words cannot describe how phenomenal this anime is. But if you only watch a few episodes of it, you won't have any idea what's going on and feel like it's a shit show. Only when you watch it till the end will you see how all those confusing parts in the beginning episodes tie together so perfectly, like a puzzle. Well, you've seen stein's gate and given it a high score so you should understand.

It's like knowing someone for a couple days and deeming them a bad dating material. You have to be patient to find the real gold.

Steins;Gate is not really a masterpiece, is has some minor flaws, but, is not the point and also, that anime is good FROM THE FUCKING FIRST EPISODE DAMN IT, is not confusing, is very straight forward. And I highly disagree with you, if the first episode are bad, the anime will never be a truly masterpiece, is just going to be good, but a masterpiece should convince you in the first or even second episode, not drag for 45 episodes "for the good part"
May 19, 2018 11:19 PM

Sep 2016
DiabulusPyrus said:
MeDicenJaden said:

Chewed? It seems that the ones getting chewed are you. And I don't think your find it funny, but rather, it makes you mad
May 19, 2018 11:19 PM
Jan 2016
As I said, I really love how reckless Class A can be...now they want to attack the League of Villains basecamp, that's crazy but I don't hate that idea. Maybe if my friend was kidnapped like that, I'll probably think the same.
May 19, 2018 11:21 PM

Sep 2016
Slimcoder said:
MeDicenJaden said:

You should clearly stop watching it. This was a great arc & if you can't see that then you should really just fucking stop. Cause if this is terrible then your definition of "terrible" is just fucked up.

Is not fucked up, my definition of terrible is the correct one, because I have a superior taste ;)
You're kinda right, I should stop watching this, or not, and keep giving this mediocre shonen more beatings
May 19, 2018 11:26 PM

Sep 2016
Hamudanu said:
Meh and always meh
CHUNIIBYOU OVERUSED LOL

This arc was for the most part a reboot of the Season 1 finale, only a little bit better
May 19, 2018 11:38 PM

Aug 2017
MeDicenJaden said:
Slimcoder said:

Is not fucked up, my definition of terrible is the correct one, because I have a superior taste ;)
You're kinda right, I should stop watching this, or not, and keep giving this mediocre shonen more beatings

Really anyone who wastes this much time responding to so many comments is clearly just seeking attention.

Oh & dissing Stein's Gate really? Superior tastes my ass.
May 19, 2018 11:41 PM

Jul 2016
MeDicenJaden said:

You should totally drop it, dude. Don't you have better things to do?

MeDicenJaden said:

Also, I still don't get it. Is BnHA terrible or average? Or is that the same thing to you?
May 19, 2018 11:47 PM

Oct 2016
Side of Kirishima or Iida...
May 20, 2018 12:09 AM

Nov 2014
MeDicenJaden said:
ttcchen said:

Steins;Gate is not really a masterpiece, is has some minor flaws, but, is not the point and also, that anime is good FROM THE FUCKING FIRST EPISODE DAMN IT, is not confusing, is very straight forward. And I highly disagree with you, if the first episode are bad, the anime will never be a truly masterpiece, is just going to be good, but a masterpiece should convince you in the first or even second episode, not drag for 45 episodes "for the good part"
If the first episode is bad you say. So you're calling bnha bad??
You're not even worth talking to. Good bye.
May 20, 2018 12:23 AM
Apr 2016
I really advise to stop any attempts at conversation with that "MeDicenJaden" account. This:
Username57 said:
MeDicenJaden said:

MeDicenJaden said:

already proves there is some mental damage preventing either proper fathoming or proper expression, rendering any civilized interaction meaningless. You have seen him, I have seen him. There is nothing we can do about him, as he is an idea, stemming from modernity. Alas, the best thing we can is ignore his likes. But giving him the attention of a whole page is absolutely wrong.
Re:formed
May 20, 2018 1:10 AM
Dec 2016
MeDicenJaden said:
Another mediocre Arc that is over, if it wasn't for Dabi, the magician would've lose Bakugo thanks to that Navel Laser. Glad that the edgelord of Bakugo is gone for a couple of episode.

That attemp of making it "sad because he wasn't able to help Bakugo" was a little bit cringy, and seen in a lot of animes before. Holy shit, why is everyone hyping this trash?

Hey bro. You're clearly not enjoying the show. If you've watched a show for 44 episodes and despise it you're doing A LOT wrong. You should have dropped this within 3 episodes, not 44. I really can't comprehend how you did that. Well there's no point in continuing. Why are you wasting your time when it's not your thing? Save yourself hours of future investment and drop it now. It almost feels like you're only watching it now to insult the people that enjoy it, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Good luck and I hope you learn to save some time and drop anime (and T.V. in general) that you don't enjoy when you realize you don't enjoy it.
May 20, 2018 1:13 AM

Feb 2013
MeDicenJaden said:
Hamudanu said:
Meh and always meh
CHUNIIBYOU OVERUSED LOL

This arc was for the most part a reboot of the Season 1 finale, only a little bit better
how is it a reboot if the villains won?

all the ua invasion did was was introduce a mediocre villain faction that lacked purpose or direction and somehow had a means to present a threat. if anything, this arc is meant to show the contrast between the lov from then and now.
GaesaekkiMay 20, 2018 1:20 AM
May 20, 2018 2:42 AM

Sep 2017
Katsuki Bakugou causing trouble again!

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2018 2:59 AM
Mar 2012
Kreemy said:
MeDicenJaden said:

all the ua invasion did was was introduce a mediocre villain faction that lacked purpose or direction and somehow had a means to present a threat. if anything, this arc is meant to show the contrast between the lov from then and now.

The arc was a retread of the USJ invasion, however this time it was to show how the Villains Alliance had changed, they are now a more threating presence and something the heroes should fear.
May 20, 2018 3:01 AM

Mar 2014
My heart breaks both for Deku and his mom when she found out how badly he's been hurt again

I wish Deku wasn't so hard on himself here. He's only just recently gotten his Quirk and doesn't have the years of experience or pure physical ability to use it to it's full potential safely, so he shouldn't try to blame himself when he can't instantly get the amazing results that All Might can. Please Deku stop blaming yourself you did your best and it was amazing in it's own way ;~;
May 20, 2018 3:09 AM

Sep 2011
MeDicenJaden said:
Hamudanu said:
Meh and always meh
CHUNIIBYOU OVERUSED LOL

You might be one of the worst trolls I've seen on this site. You don't even have the decency to be fun like GangstaCat
May 20, 2018 3:31 AM
Oct 2015
Overall this forest training arc has been one of my favorites, just because Deku was able to go head to head against a villain in a one-on-one situation but nevertheless regarding Deku's contribution it was a "loss" for Heros.
Mic stating that there's a traitor amongst the heroes seems fairly possible and realistic.
From the preview of the next episode, we can assume things are going to get chaotic soon.
Also All-Might's ringtone :p
Heckle was here...
May 20, 2018 3:32 AM
Mar 2016
MeDicenJaden said:

Because even though the situation itself looks generic, the outcome of it isn't. Plus Deku being sad is completely natural. Idk what kind of person you are, but Deku isn't acting forced or the like. Yes, it was seen in many anime before, but that by itself doesn't make something bad. Do you know how hard it is to write a 100% innovative story that isn't inspired by anything at all? Very hard, or rather nearly impossible. You'll always be inspired by sth you've seen before, whether it's a book, a movie, another anime or manga, etc.

So just because a story has generic stuff doesn't necessarily mean it's bad. It depends on the way it is executed. And for people like me who don't mind generic stuff, it was executed really well. But if you hate genericness in general, you should probably stop watching this and go watch an innovative story like Made in Abyss or sth else. This anime may be generic, but it also has quite a lot of stuff unique to itself which is often overlooked because some people only focus on the generic part of it. Plus, the way this whole situation ends is exactly the opposite of what would've happened if this was 100% generic.

The author just uses shounen tropes and gives them his own twist to it. Using a generic situation and making the outcome refreshing is imo good execution. And no the outcome I'm talking about is not what happened in the most recent episode since the whole situation isn't over yet.
May 20, 2018 5:08 AM
Apr 2018
This episode reminds me of the vindicators episode from Rick and Morty where Rick said that what they do in a year can be done in an hour.

Just get out there and get rid of the villains already
May 20, 2018 6:12 AM

Oct 2011
The voice actors did a great job. I could feel the frustration of the characters though their voices

May 20, 2018 8:23 AM
Cherry Thighs

Apr 2013
I honestly want to see more one on one fights with Dabi and Himiko.
May 20, 2018 9:14 AM

Sep 2016
Kreemy said:
MeDicenJaden said:

Just because the outcome is different, it doesn't mean is not a fucking reboot
May 20, 2018 9:15 AM

Sep 2016
Slimcoder said:
MeDicenJaden said:

Really anyone who wastes this much time responding to so many comments is clearly just seeking attention.

Oh & dissing Stein's Gate really? Superior tastes my ass.

Dissing? I'm not dissing anything. hurrr durrr u need attention xdxdxd.
May 20, 2018 9:17 AM

Sep 2016
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
MeDicenJaden said:

You might be one of the worst trolls I've seen on this site. You don't even have the decency to be fun like GangstaCat

Thanks dude, but I don't know who the fuck that dude is and what does it have to do with a shitty shonen
May 20, 2018 9:17 AM

Oct 2016
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Old_School_Akira - Aug 8, 2018

120 by Vindicater »»
Apr 20, 5:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

51 by Vindicater »»
Apr 20, 5:38 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

43 by Vindicater »»
Apr 17, 10:58 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2018

169 by Vindicater »»
Apr 16, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Old_School_Akira - Aug 8, 2018

52 by Lushi7 »»
Apr 12, 11:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.