Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 21, 2008 8:14 PM

Jun 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
WOW EPIC EPISODE IS EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KrylonBlueMar 22, 2008 2:32 AM
Mar 22, 2008 4:45 AM

Apr 2007
I have to agree there. This show just keeps getting more and more epic. One thing worries me though.

My siblings came up with a great word for this, Gundammerung.
starseekerMar 22, 2008 4:51 AM
Long suffering /m/subs translator
http://msubsreleases.wordpress.com/
Mar 22, 2008 5:21 AM

Jul 2007
All I can say is.... HOLY SH*T................

Ok ...my head is now fried from this episode >.<"

I certainly did not expect that...
Mar 22, 2008 7:01 AM

Jan 2008
Gah. Who will die in the next episode.. Tragic cliffhanger?

OP summary made me lol.
Mar 22, 2008 7:07 AM

Mar 2007
....Noooooooooooes ;_;
Chrissie >_<
Naddleh down
Kyrios down
Dynames down from last week.
Patrick is finally dead , good riddance.

(made by MistaCloudStrife ^^)
Mar 22, 2008 12:35 PM

Nov 2007
This episode is epic, as expected. I'm still surprised about Licht's real form. Looking forward to the final episode.
Mar 22, 2008 12:44 PM

Feb 2008
3 more character died, Nadleeh and Kyorios down. Only left GN arms and Exia. But still a very good episode though.

Mar 22, 2008 1:26 PM

Nov 2007
Yeah, that was intense. But what the hell? How many cyborgs are secretly living among the population? Can't wait to see what the deal is with that.
Mar 22, 2008 1:52 PM

Jul 2007
FireReaverX said:
Yeah, that was intense. But what the hell? How many cyborgs are secretly living among the population? Can't wait to see what the deal is with that.

Apparently its cybernetic prosthetics, so he is not an android like Tieria or Livonze, but a cyborg human
Mar 22, 2008 6:59 PM
Feb 2008
the action was awesome, but why would you want more then one person to die? in all the other series only two of the main and secondary charecters die, but why a massacre! and what happen to that one girl throne girl, who survived? but the action was amazing, and I did not expect this. But if the rummers are true about a second season, how are they going to launch it if everybody is like died or half are died, because that new gundam/ship thing emmiting gn particles, seems pretty invincible to me. well I can't wait for the next episode to close things up. bye
Mar 23, 2008 2:39 AM
Mar 2008
waynestatic16 said:
but why a massacre!

The original creator is known for massive body counts in his older series, and generally being a very cruel writer. Watch Victory or Zeta (or Ideon for the non-Gundam example) for the especially brutal deaths.

It's refreshing to see a series with a director that's not afraid to said "This is war. People WILL die." It makes you care about the characters that are still alive.
Mar 23, 2008 9:35 AM

May 2007
wtf ??

I can't find ep 24 lol someOne knows where I can download it with english subs ?
“If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win.”
Mar 23, 2008 10:16 AM

Apr 2007
I don't think it's been subbed yet. Everyone here's seen the raw.
Long suffering /m/subs translator
http://msubsreleases.wordpress.com/
Mar 23, 2008 12:07 PM

May 2007
waaaahoooo cool 2 the ppl who understand jap. lol
but I already found the sub version 1 min ago finally subbed anyway thanks !! can't wait 2 watch it
“If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win.”
Mar 23, 2008 12:50 PM
Sep 2007
subbed version seen
2 words: zomfg epic
and i thought the last episode was intense
this one had me on the edge of my seat about all 20 minutes through
somehow things go freakin fast from bad to worse for celestial being >.< i mean, their ship is down, their gundams are mostly scrap metal, half their crew is dead, i have a slight feeling that not many of them will make it into season 2 x.x
this episode set in stone that gundam 00 gets at least a 9 from me.
Mar 23, 2008 1:14 PM

Aug 2007
Wasn't that bad but I personally like the ground battles more
Mar 23, 2008 1:36 PM

Dec 2007
Once again, epic. This show is certainly being done correctly. I'm really looking forward to the next episode, which I guess is Setsuna centric judging from its name.
世界は美しくなんかない。 そしてそれ故に、美しい
Mar 23, 2008 1:36 PM
Sep 2006
wow what a massacre!!.. the last few minutes made me cry.. wow.. it's going to be interesting how the second season will be!
Mar 23, 2008 2:35 PM

Feb 2008
The first half of this episode was meh, but damn, the 2nd half was so gooood!
For a moment, I thought they would be crazy enough to kill Tieria. Also, why are they killing all the of Celestial Being's secondary characters? I found that part to be quite touching. Poor Chris T_T
Can't wait for the final episode of the first season. I'm sure they'll throw us a big cliffhanger =P
Mar 23, 2008 3:36 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
For some reason, I was not impressed by the overdramatic elements in this episode....maybe because I was watching too much Jigoku Shoujo futakomori just now....

Not much plot involved, just heated-up battles and rising death toll....This episode was good, but somehow I feel down and disappointed after watching it. I guess there is something wrong with me today...Maybe I caught something at the hospital...

Graham will appear in the next episode and screw everything up.....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 23, 2008 3:44 PM

May 2007
>DD epic episode. It's sad to see characters you've come to "know" over the span of a series bite the dust. Especially the way Lichty and Chris went D: THE ULTIMATE LOVER'S ACT - Double Death (originally suicide)
Mar 23, 2008 3:55 PM

Aug 2007
really great episode, though it makes me wonder if anyone will survive the next episode.
Mar 23, 2008 4:08 PM

Oct 2007
Holy shit. I swear this anime is taking years off my life!

I gasped really loudly twice.
First time: Sumeragi slapped Tieria. That was awesome/hilarious. Sorry, Tieria, I love you, but that was really funny to me.
Second time: When they showed what was left of Lichty. I mean, my god, his whole friggin side got blasted away!

I also died once. I thought Tieria was killed when Nadleeh's head was shot off, so I'm sure you can imagine - I freaked out inside, even though I'm pretty sure they won't kill off another Meister...Tieria's being reckless, so I'm terrified he'll be killed.

That "Bye, bye" of Hallelujah's had me burst out laughing! Pure genius♥ (It's just a shame he didn't succeed, even though Soma is actually pretty cool)

The insert song was pretty. They did a really amazing job with Chris's and Lichty's death scene. Even though I have pretty much no attachment to them at all, I was in tears. Truly amazing.

Those flashbacks of Setsuna's in the beginning made me sad :'[
And I really hate Alejandro Corner! Everything's his fault! DDD:<

Overall, that was an amazing episode like the last one (even though the first part wasn't quite as epic and there wasn't enough Halle/Alle imo [Every time Halle speaks, I laugh! His voice is just so odd!]). In the end: Nadleeh! Kyrios! Patrick!(<---"Huh?" XD) NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! ;_________;
Mar 23, 2008 4:34 PM
Sep 2007
sigh :( epic.. again..
but so much tear dropping deaths :'(
espez lichty and chris.. thought.. lichty succeeded in saving chris from the blast then only to see that she got debris piercing her.. rip

now for Season 1 conclusion.. hoping for the best, but since season 2s gonna come, i guess it wont be pretty for our CB crew. at least.. setsuna! kill corner!! *hope*
Mar 23, 2008 5:26 PM

Oct 2007
evryone has pretty much summed it up, but I still have to throw my 1 cent in. I'm pretty sure Setsuna will survive til the new season, but its questionable how many of the other survivors will. Right now, its looks darned impossible for anyone to survive unless the writers have something up their sleeves, but just what could it be? SOMETHING AWESOME HAS TO HAPPEN!!!!!
Mar 23, 2008 5:46 PM

Aug 2007
otakubaybay said:
Holy shit. I swear this anime is taking years off my life!

I gasped really loudly twice.
First time: Sumeragi slapped Tieria. That was awesome/hilarious. Sorry, Tieria, I love you, but that was really funny to me.
Second time: When they showed what was left of Lichty. I mean, my god, his whole friggin side got blasted away!

Same here. And I do have to wonder who will make it to the second season...the preview makes it seem as if both Allelujah and Tieria are done for. They might very well kill them all and only leave Setsuna alive.
Mar 23, 2008 6:16 PM

Jun 2007
ya perfect 10 for me. They had just about everything I wanted to see all wrapped in one ep. Not much else to say it was amazing.
Mar 23, 2008 8:42 PM

Mar 2007
Yay for guessing about the golden contraption of pwnage of Corners. Boo for killing everyone an episode too early. This anime has always thrown me off in how fast they pace things, I had a few random ideas that they might kill off Feldt and the mechanic or something in the last episode, but nothing of this scale for the ep before the last, the whole 'Tolemy and at least 3 crew members, that was certainly brutal. So my understanding is that Dynammes will no longer be able to operate at all since it was in the 'Tolemy container, and blew up or was it hiding somewhere else >.> <.< >.> My first thoughts for the next episode before I saw the preview was HTH are they going to keep the fight going for an entire episode. Answer after preview: A summary of flashbacks of Setsuna. Other thoughts, does anyone else think that the next season is going to be a time jump, because right now the CB team is in a whole lota hurt, and could use a ship, unless Aeloia likes to keep a spare on the 3rd ring of Jupiter....
wakka9ca said:
For some reason, I was not impressed by the overdramatic elements in this episode....maybe because I was watching too much Jigoku Shoujo futakomori just now....

Not much plot involved, just heated-up battles and rising death toll....This episode was good, but somehow I feel down and disappointed after watching it. I guess there is something wrong with me today...Maybe I caught something at the hospital...

Graham will appear in the next episode and screw everything up.....

I would definitely love to see that, maybe even have Grahamm join the CB crew...

Dibs on Ishida!
Mar 23, 2008 8:56 PM

Nov 2007
Sukotsutsu said:
Other thoughts, does anyone else think that the next season is going to be a time jump, because right now the CB team is in a whole lota hurt, and could use a ship, unless Aeloia likes to keep a spare on the 3rd ring of Jupiter....

I read a rumor somewhere about s2 taking place 5 years later in a world thats 'rebuilding.' Just a rumor though.
Mar 23, 2008 9:02 PM

Aug 2007
Agreed. This show does keep getting epic-er. It was too sad to see everyone on the ship dying. I was so sad. Setsuna should be able to kill that huge battleship thing. That is just overkill really. Corner really sucks he should die soon.
Mar 23, 2008 9:43 PM

Dec 2007
Epic episode
i'm lol at how the show's rating spiked by .25 points in 1 day

btw
Why does it say that this anime has completed airing?
Mar 23, 2008 9:46 PM

Jan 2008
MORE CRYING?!?! I bet we'll all be crying in the final episode too. Must leave a note to myself to keep the tissues close when I watch that one. I've been so unprepared! Especially since I figured Lock-On was the last one that would die.

Poor gundams! The preview for the next episode basically said all the gundams were going to be destroyed so... I wonder what's in store for the next season! That huge gold ship thing pissed me off, especially that stupid man who wants to take over the world. I hope he dies this season, but I doubt it since he seems to be the main actual villain.
Mar 23, 2008 9:58 PM

Nov 2007
Tekky99 said:
Epic episode
i'm lol at how the show's rating spiked by .25 points in 1 day

btw
Why does it say that this anime has completed airing?

i noticed that one too, hmm yea it should finish airing this coming 29th, i already submitted an alteration to this and i hope the mods will.
Mar 23, 2008 10:05 PM

Jun 2007
Sukotsutsu said:
Yay for guessing about the golden contraption of pwnage of Corners. Boo for killing everyone an episode too early. This anime has always thrown me off in how fast they pace things, I had a few random ideas that they might kill off Feldt and the mechanic or something in the last episode, but nothing of this scale for the ep before the last, the whole 'Tolemy and at least 3 crew members, that was certainly brutal. So my understanding is that Dynammes will no longer be able to operate at all since it was in the 'Tolemy container, and blew up or was it hiding somewhere else >.> <.< >.> My first thoughts for the next episode before I saw the preview was HTH are they going to keep the fight going for an entire episode. Answer after preview: A summary of flashbacks of Setsuna. Other thoughts, does anyone else think that the next season is going to be a time jump, because right now the CB team is in a whole lota hurt, and could use a ship, unless Aeloia likes to keep a spare on the 3rd ring of Jupiter....

Well theres an upgraded Dynammes in the manga that takes place in the far future past 00 the anime. So I'm assuming Dynammes will be back, just with a different pilot. There was also some spoilers in Newtype or some other Japanese mazagine a month or two ago mentioning that not all the pilots and crew will die. Some remain for the next season as well as a few new ones join up. So who knows whats in store for next season. I hope it stays as good, if not better, then this season.
Mar 24, 2008 3:07 AM

Feb 2008
Epic, I agree.

This is like... third episode in a row I was crying this much while watching. :/
Mar 24, 2008 3:40 AM

Feb 2008
Lockon's death in the previous episode touched me more than every one in this episode. But this time the fightings were on another level, this IS REAl war not the kind like before were celestial being were the strongest and that's all. This time they both can kill each other and they seriously try to. They put everything they have on the line.

Damn i can't wait for the last episode. And October seems so far away.
Mar 24, 2008 3:53 AM

Sep 2007
this episode is quite sad :|

[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/_Haru&sclick=1]
Mar 24, 2008 4:28 AM
Jan 2008
They're just going to slaughter whole Celestal Being.

btw,Alejandro's Mobile Armor looks funny X]
Mar 24, 2008 5:17 AM

Oct 2007
XD that was an AWESOME epic episode!!!

great battle but sad that Chris & Lichty died :(

Cant wait for the last episode :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2008 5:33 AM

Aug 2007
Astaroth said:

I read a rumor somewhere about s2 taking place 5 years later in a world thats 'rebuilding.' Just a rumor though.

That would be very interesting to see, since it would go very well of how cryptic the preview of the next episode is.

As for my thoughts pretty much everything was beaten to death, but all in all it was a great episode.
Mar 24, 2008 7:51 AM

May 2007
yup cliffhanger just like code geass -.- I just see it coming but can't wait for the last ep this ep wass fucking epic zomgggggg
Mar 24, 2008 8:05 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Astaroth said:
Sukotsutsu said:
Other thoughts, does anyone else think that the next season is going to be a time jump, because right now the CB team is in a whole lota hurt, and could use a ship, unless Aeloia likes to keep a spare on the 3rd ring of Jupiter....

Time jump is certain at 99% now.... It's just like 20th Century Boys...(I recommend everyone here to read it. It has the "the world will change" plot with a mysterious organization taking called "Friendship Party" plotting and taking over the world and from a world government. However, the leader "Tomodachi" has something else planned and this is only the first step....Eventually, everything escalates and humanity faces the threat of extinction....The story is told in time jump sequences of 5 to 10 years with many generations of characters part of the resistance/rebellion. Urasawa-sensei is just awesome....)
wakka9caMar 24, 2008 8:12 AM
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 24, 2008 9:18 AM

Jul 2007
noooooooooo it made me cry again T___T
the 2nd half was so intense.... can't wait for the next ep... but what ever happened with Saji??
Mar 24, 2008 9:19 AM

Jul 2007
ah nm... I see there's a 2nd season so his story probably won't be left hanging...
Mar 24, 2008 2:26 PM

Aug 2007
oh my fucking god, what an awesome episode.
Mar 24, 2008 2:40 PM

Sep 2007
Epic episode this was..
Mar 24, 2008 3:22 PM

Dec 2007
The first good episode of Gundam 00 imo xD

The dying scene of Chris and Lichty was much more moving than that Lockon melodram. The script of this episode was much better than the previous ones so that I wonder why Sunrise did not employ the writers of this episode for earlier ones.
Mar 24, 2008 4:22 PM

Nov 2007
So, Sunrise just went Gainax on us?

Let's take bets on who survives for S2...
Mar 24, 2008 4:50 PM
Jan 2008
How are they gonna replace those peeps? Nena and saji? I dunno about that x_x
Mar 24, 2008 4:52 PM

Nov 2007
http://www.animesuki.com/details.php/29361.html

I wonder who will survive in last episode.
Bagg1nsMar 24, 2008 4:58 PM

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Requal - Mar 28, 2008

187 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 27, 4:30 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KrylonBlue - Mar 7, 2008

108 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 27, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KrylonBlue - Feb 23, 2008

73 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kurotsuki - Feb 16, 2008

82 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 9 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 2, 2007

44 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 25, 11:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.