Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 19, 2018 1:00 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
This is a custom layout for modern template lists. If you don't know how to install the codes, click here to view the Beginner's Tutorial.

If there are problems: install the latest version, or check the Repair Thread for patches and updates (found here).

All premade modern layouts can be found in the gallery by clicking here, and more ways to customize your list can be found here.

Introduction

This theme was made for the 2017 list design competition here in Shishio's club, so it was interesting being on a time crunch for once. I was quite into watching airing anime, especially My Hero Academia, so you may be able to see where some of the design decisions come from. :) I went all out on the top bar, packing just about everything up there; It was an interesting challenge from a technical point of view! Not everything turned out exactly how I wanted, but I had a lot of fun creating this. I hope someone has fun using it!

Theme Specifications & Highlights:
  • Works on modern anime and mangalists.
  • Different character images for each status page (completed, watching, etc).
  • Compact design, primarily concerned with airing season and studios.

If you have any feedback, I welcome replies. I don't respond to everything but I do read and appreciate it.

ChangelogMy Other List DesignsSource Code
Valerio_LyndonJan 7, 10:21 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 20, 2018 8:55 PM

Feb 2010
Edited the code in the OP so that it can be seen by other users and ppl who are logged out. Hope that's ok! Have to do it to cut down on the problems ppl are having
Oct 3, 2018 1:06 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
@Almirage Sorry for the late response, I won't bore you with the excuses. Anyhow, I've finally pushed an update to the theme for mangalist support.

This is what it looks like.

And here's the options for the mangalist:

Hope it's close to what you were hoping for.~
Oct 4, 2018 4:03 AM

Dec 2016
Thank you, the fixes enabled me to go and personalize it as I intended before. I've mostly done the edits I wanted to, but I've come across something I can't figure out on my own.

This black thing here, I wasn't able to find its color code due to it being a gradient using image editing software. I want to change its color to match the rest of my color scheme but I don't know where to change the value.
AlmirageOct 5, 2018 8:33 PM
Oct 6, 2018 1:16 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Almirage said:
Thank you, the fixes enabled me to go and personalize it as I intended before. I've mostly done the edits I wanted to, but I've come across something I can't figure out on my own.

This black thing here, I wasn't able to find its color code due to it being a gradient using image editing software. I want to change its color to match the rest of my color scheme but I don't know where to change the value.
You really went all out, wow! Didn't expect anyone to ever put up with this theme's CSS long enough to modify it haha. Looking good!

As to the colour value, you can find it in the code under ".data.studio:after". It's normally set to the same colour as the list entries secondary background, so with your colour scheme we could change it to this...
.data.studio:after {
    /* ...other values here... */
    background: linear-gradient(to right, rgba(226,226,226,0), rgba(226,226,226,1) 80%);
}

Also looks like the tag boxes left side is still the default colour, which would be found under the border-left property of ".data.tags:before". Here's it set to the same colour as the rest.
.data.tags:before {
    /* ...other values here... */
    border-left: 2px solid #fafafa;
}

I will get to the rest of your post in the help thread later today, assuming they're still causing you trouble.
Oct 6, 2018 6:17 PM

Dec 2016
Valerio_Lyndon said:
You really went all out, wow! Didn't expect anyone to ever put up with this theme's CSS long enough to modify it haha. Looking good!

MAL broke my former CSS sometime ago with the shutdown business, so I figured if I was going to go get a new style I should go get the best one I could for a fresh look, especially one that could take advantage of the various graphical resources I got my hands on since then.

I really appreciate that you made this list style, and even configured it for the mangalist on request, since I can't actually work with CSS personally having never learned how to code. Couldn't let myself half-ass it with something so nice to work with, haha.
Oct 6, 2018 10:14 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Almirage said:
Valerio_Lyndon said:

MAL broke my former CSS sometime ago with the shutdown business, so I figured if I was going to go get a new style I should go get the best one I could for a fresh look, especially one that could take advantage of the various graphical resources I got my hands on since then.

I really appreciate that you made this list style, and even configured it for the mangalist on request, since I can't actually work with CSS personally having never learned how to code. Couldn't let myself half-ass it with something so nice to work with, haha.
Ah, sucks that your old one got broken. I'm glad you like the design, much appreciate the support.~
Feb 26, 2019 2:03 AM

Feb 2016
@Valerio_Lyndon i hope its not too late but i have a very simple question,

in your layout of boku no hero academia if i were to change all the text color of the names of anime from green to red what code do i have to change, if only can you pinpoint that, im having trouble locating it.
Feb 26, 2019 2:17 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Van-Balthazar said:
@Valerio_Lyndon i hope its not too late but i have a very simple question,

in your layout of boku no hero academia if i were to change all the text color of the names of anime from green to red what code do i have to change, if only can you pinpoint that, im having trouble locating it.
Hm, I believe this code should work, just append it to the bottom of your CSS and then change the colour to anything. :) If you were looking for the code in the original theme it would be ".list-table .list-table-data .data a" which changes every link on list entries, not just the title.
/*Title Colour*/
.list-table .list-table-data .title a {
	color: #ea2c2c !important;
}

/*Title Colour On Hover*/
.list-table .list-table-data .title a:hover {
	color: #fff600 !important;
}
Been a while since I modified this theme though, so feel free to let me know if there's a problem with it. ^^
Feb 26, 2019 11:22 PM

Feb 2016
@Valerio_Lyndon
Hm, I believe this code should work, just append it to the bottom of your CSS and then change the colour to anything. :) If you were looking for the code in the original theme it would be ".list-table .list-table-data .data a" which changes every link on list entries, not just the title.
/*Title Colour*/
.list-table .list-table-data .title a {
	color: #ea2c2c !important;
}

/*Title Colour On Hover*/
.list-table .list-table-data .title a:hover {
	color: #fff600 !important;
}
Been a while since I modified this theme though, so feel free to let me know if there's a problem with it. ^^

amm, i got throught that problem, and things went super smooth, thanks alot for that, but im stuck at another place now, the images of midoriya, bakugo etc you placed in your layout, when i try to replace them with my images they blur, despite the fact that they are of high quality they lower down as soon as they set into the list. no matter what sizes and positions i choose, any suggestions what i might be missing here
sorry for the trouble !!

SatsugaiDeAtsuFeb 26, 2019 11:36 PM
Feb 27, 2019 3:10 AM

Feb 2016
@Valerio_Lyndon

I found a way on my own, and have completed my list edit. Thank you, Because of you i was finally able to make my own fairy tail list layout, Thanks a ton,,,
Feb 27, 2019 8:25 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Van-Balthazar said:
@Valerio_Lyndon

I found a way on my own, and have completed my list edit. Thank you, Because of you i was finally able to make my own fairy tail list layout, Thanks a ton,,,
Good to hear, and I'm glad the design came in handy! :3
Apr 3, 2019 2:20 PM

Feb 2010
jonlo987 said:
Hi,

I am editing a bit of the modern css of Boku no Hero (https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1723118) and I would like to change only the viewing part of the anime list for this image (https://image.myanimelist.net/ui/OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAnUL24OeT2udBExV1JsNk_s) taken from the second post of the forum https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1544259&show=50.

I have tried to adapt the anime list with different css of this style, but I can not modify only the list display, I always break the initial menu.

Could someone pass me please the css that makes possible the list of animes as shown in the picture? And if it is possible, in whitch part of Boku no Hero's css have to add it?

Thanks in advance.

Moving your post over here to the topic for it

I don't follow what you're trying to do exactly- do you want more anime per row?
Apr 3, 2019 3:20 PM
Apr 2016
Shishio-kun said:
jonlo987 said:
Hi,

I am editing a bit of the modern css of Boku no Hero (https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1723118) and I would like to change only the viewing part of the anime list for this image (https://image.myanimelist.net/ui/OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAnUL24OeT2udBExV1JsNk_s) taken from the second post of the forum https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1544259&show=50.

I have tried to adapt the anime list with different css of this style, but I can not modify only the list display, I always break the initial menu.

Could someone pass me please the css that makes possible the list of animes as shown in the picture? And if it is possible, in whitch part of Boku no Hero's css have to add it?

Thanks in advance.

I don't follow what you're trying to do exactly- do you want more anime per row?

Hi, I want to maintain the structure of Boku no Hero modern css but that the visualization of the anime list be like covers, but I can not edit it correctly.

So you can get an idea of ​​what I want, look at this image https://i.imgur.com/WbHvdha.png.

I'm not editing it well, since the images are blurry and some strange characters appear, this would be the main thing.
Then if there was some way to add "Start/End Dates" on the images, it would be perfect, but this would be something additional if there were possibility.

Thanks
Apr 3, 2019 6:43 PM

Feb 2010
jonlo987 said:
Shishio-kun said:

Hi, I want to maintain the structure of Boku no Hero modern css but that the visualization of the anime list be like covers, but I can not edit it correctly.

So you can get an idea of ​​what I want, look at this image https://i.imgur.com/WbHvdha.png.

I'm not editing it well, since the images are blurry and some strange characters appear, this would be the main thing.
Then if there was some way to add "Start/End Dates" on the images, it would be perfect, but this would be something additional if there were possibility.

Thanks

OK, you want something like this code below for big preview pics

You can edit anything further with Inspect Element (see this topic) or just ask
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1329419

@\import "https://valeriolyndon.github.io/MAL-Public-List-Designs/Tilt%20Theme/Theme%20-%20Compressed.css";
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/dataimagelinkbefore";

/* COVER AREA
The area taken up by covers.
*/
.list-block {
/* variables used in calc (explicit names) */
--height-img: 250px !important;
--width-img: 178px !important;
}

/* HD COVER SIZE
The size of covers seen.
*/
.data.image a:before{
background-size: cover !important;
height: 250px !important;
width: 178px !important;
background-position: center center !important;
}

/* LOW RES COVER SIZE
You only see this if the import for high res covers goes down.
*/
a img{
background-size: cover !important;
height: 250px !important;
width: 178px !important;
}

/* OTHER CODES*/

.data.image .image{
display: inherit !important;
background-repeat: no-repeat !important;
}

a img{
display: block !important;
border: none !important;
}

.data.image a:before{
display: block;
content: "";
position: absolute;
}

.list-table-data {

width: 340px;
height: 250px;

}

.add-edit-more {

width: 180px;
height: 250px;}

.data.title .link.sort {

left: 110px;
}

Apr 3, 2019 7:02 PM

Feb 2010
jonlo987 said:
Shishio-kun said:

Thanks

This will add back the data started and finished parts, but you have to move them where you want them. They also need a color set since its black by default and hard to see.

.data.started, .data.finished{
color: white !important;
position: relative !important;
font-size: 10px !important;
top: 0px;
left: 0px;
}

.data.finished{
left: 20px;
}
Apr 4, 2019 10:32 AM
Apr 2016
Shishio-kun said:
jonlo987 said:

Thanks

This will add back the data started and finished parts, but you have to move them where you want them. They also need a color set since its black by default and hard to see.

}

.data.finished{
}

Thanks, I'll try
Apr 11, 2019 1:33 PM
Apr 2016
jonlo987 said:
Shishio-kun said:

}

.data.finished{
}

Thanks, I'll try

Hello again,

I have managed to advance a lot, but two things have come up:

1-
I can not see correctly the icons that appear in the progress of each anime on the top left.

2-
How can I change the heart icon on top left? I have seen in the CSS that there is a section where a square appears (content: "" in line 914, 926,...), I suppose it will be a character that is not able to read it. What do I have to add here to change the icon? a link to an image?

I attached image of how am I:
https://i.imgur.com/BSixmxo.png

I also attach link to CSS:
https://github.com/jonlo987/anime/blob/master/Boku%20no%20Heroe%20css

Thank you very much again
Apr 11, 2019 4:14 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
@jonlo987 You can fix the progress by going to line 59 and finding this code...
.data.chapter:before,.data.progress:before,.data.season:before,.data.tags:before,.header-info:after,.header-info:before,.header:after,.header:before,.list-table>tbody:first-of-type:after,.status-menu-container:after,.status-menu-container:before{
... then changing it to this:
.header-info:after,.header-info:before,.header:after,.header:before,.list-table>tbody:first-of-type:after,.status-menu-container:after,.status-menu-container:before{
This removes the selectors (.data.progress, .data.tags, so on and so forth) that affect the list items.

The heart icon is controlled by a ':before' element with a text-based heart icon, which would probably be the box you're describing. Not sure why it shows up as a box for you. It also seems to have been converted to question marks in the code you provided for some reason. You could try putting an image there, and it would work. But it's a lot easier to work with images using the background-image property rather than the content property.

If you're looking to use a custom image, I'd advise going to line 1109 and changing this code...
.list-container .list-unit .list-table .list-item .list-table-data .data.score::before {
  display: inline-block;
  font: normal normal normal 28px / 1 FontAwesome;
  -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
  -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale;
  text-rendering: auto;
  color: #df2020;
  content: "?";
  z-index: -1;
  right: 0;
  top: 0;
  text-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5) 1px 1px 2px;
}
Into this:
.list-container .list-unit .list-table .list-item .list-table-data .data.score::before {
  width: 28px;
  height: 28px;
  background: url(IMAGEHERE) center / contain no-repeat;
}
You could then input whatever image you wanted where the "IMAGEHERE" text is. To adjust the size of the image, you could change the width and height properties to different values, and the image will change to fit.

The difference between the two codes is that the first is using a text-based icon and has a lot of lines in relation to that: color, font-smoothing, text-shadow, etc. Specifically, it's using FontAwesome, which is a font meant for displaying icons. To switch to an image-based format, I removed all the properties relating to text and added in the relevant image properties: width, height, background.
Valerio_LyndonApr 11, 2019 4:20 PM
Apr 11, 2019 4:15 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
@Shishio-kun Never got around to saying it, but thank you very much for answering this the other week. ^^
Apr 11, 2019 8:58 PM

Feb 2010
Valerio_Lyndon said:
@Shishio-kun Never got around to saying it, but thank you very much for answering this the other week. ^^

No problem; you answered way more other stuff recently than me so thanks to you too :D
Apr 12, 2019 3:13 PM
Apr 2016
Valerio_Lyndon said:
@jonlo987 You can fix the progress by going to line 59 and finding this code...
.data.chapter:before,.data.progress:before,.data.season:before,.data.tags:before,.header-info:after,.header-info:before,.header:after,.header:before,.list-table>tbody:first-of-type:after,.status-menu-container:after,.status-menu-container:before{
... then changing it to this:
.header-info:after,.header-info:before,.header:after,.header:before,.list-table>tbody:first-of-type:after,.status-menu-container:after,.status-menu-container:before{
This removes the selectors (.data.progress, .data.tags, so on and so forth) that affect the list items.

The heart icon is controlled by a ':before' element with a text-based heart icon, which would probably be the box you're describing. Not sure why it shows up as a box for you. It also seems to have been converted to question marks in the code you provided for some reason. You could try putting an image there, and it would work. But it's a lot easier to work with images using the background-image property rather than the content property.

If you're looking to use a custom image, I'd advise going to line 1109 and changing this code...
  display: inline-block;
  font: normal normal normal 28px / 1 FontAwesome;
  -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
  -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale;
  text-rendering: auto;
  color: #df2020;
  content: "?";
  text-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5) 1px 1px 2px;
}
Into this:
  width: 28px;
  height: 28px;
  background: url(IMAGEHERE) center / contain no-repeat;
}
You could then input whatever image you wanted where the "IMAGEHERE" text is. To adjust the size of the image, you could change the width and height properties to different values, and the image will change to fit.

The difference between the two codes is that the first is using a text-based icon and has a lot of lines in relation to that: color, font-smoothing, text-shadow, etc. Specifically, it's using FontAwesome, which is a font meant for displaying icons. To switch to an image-based format, I removed all the properties relating to text and added in the relevant image properties: width, height, background.

That's perfect, thank you very much Valerio_Lyndon
Jun 2, 2021 6:18 PM

Feb 2010
Moving your post over here, you should look thru the previous posts to see if any of them already answer any of your questions

Dull_Doll said:
So I would like to make 2 separate background

Visit MyAnimeList

#1 in red is the background I want to change.
#2 in yellow is to indicate that the back ground from #1 and the anime pictures are blend with some kind of dark shader. and I want to remove that.
#3 I want to keep it like this.

My current background size is 500x500
I'm still working on my 2rd background. I intend to make it 500x500 repeated.

I'd be really gratefull if someone could help me with this since I d'ont have any knowlegde about css.

edit: this is the premade css I used ( https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1723118 )
Jun 6, 2021 12:35 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Dull_Doll said:
So I would like to make 2 separate background

Visit MyAnimeList

#1 in red is the background I want to change.
#2 in yellow is to indicate that the back ground from #1 and the anime pictures are blend with some kind of dark shader. and I want to remove that.
#3 I want to keep it like this.

My current background size is 500x500
I'm still working on my 2rd background. I intend to make it 500x500 repeated.

I'd be really gratefull if someone could help me with this since I d'ont have any knowlegde about css.

For the anime picture darkening, you can actually find that option near the top of the CSS as seen here:

You can change the "0.5" to "0" to remove the primary darkening. If you want, you can also lower the "0.9" to reduce or remove the darkening on hover as well.

The darkening behind the list items is controlled by the "--list-bg" colour variable, also found near the top of the code.

You can change this to rgba(0,0,0,0) or "transparent" to remove it.

If you want to add a background behind the list items, that will require some new code. Add to the bottom of the CSS.
/* List background */
.list-block {
	background: url(https://i.imgur.com/DCJTMdz.jpg) repeat center top / 500px auto scroll;
}

Hope that helps.
Jun 8, 2021 12:47 PM

Jun 2017
@Valerio_Lyndon

Thank you so much! Wait here, I'm coming to hug you.

ε=ε=ε=(~  ̄▽ ̄)~ ε=ε=ε=┏(゜ロ゜;)┛
Jun 27, 2021 5:10 PM

Jun 2017
Since it doesn't look good behind the thumbnail, I want to add this behind it

So that it looks like this

If you know how to add a bar for the top and the bottom that would be great.
Jun 30, 2021 6:41 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Dull_Doll said:
Since it doesn't look good behind the thumbnail, I want to add this behind it https://i.imgur.com/G3kq423.jpg/UrPn8da.jpg/To/Picture.jpg

So that it looks like this https://i.imgur.com/cYYPzcT.jpg/UrPn8da.jpg/To/Picture.jpg

If you know how to add a bar for the top and the bottom that would be great.
https://i.imgur.com/4VmQof4.jpg/UrPn8da.jpg/To/Picture.jpg

This should be possible with some simple CSS as opposed to another background image. Here's an example:
.list-table {
	background: #141213;
	border: 2px solid white !important;
	box-sizing: content-box;
}
[Image]

If you wanted to add some extra padding (space between the items and the border) or some margin (space between the border and the rest of the page, like the top bar) you can add those with the "padding" or "margin" values. Example of alternate code:
.list-table {
	background: #141213;
	border: 2px solid white !important;
	box-sizing: content-box;
	padding: 5px;
	margin-top: 20px;
}
[Image]

Jul 1, 2021 2:50 PM

Jun 2017
@Valerio_Lyndon

thx again, my savior
Jul 1, 2021 3:33 PM

Feb 2010
Hail VL! 🙏🙏🙏

Jul 9, 2021 11:20 AM

Mar 2015
@Valerio_Lyndon

Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to do this (the same as in your profile):

I've noticed that yours gets this badge whenever it's a 10, but I'd like to bookmark it.
It would be perfect if it could be clickable, like the tags or similar. (I think this part is already impossible. I don't know.)

In my profile with your code.
Here's the full code: https://pastebin.com/raw/GQVw5ePm
Tone_ZRJul 9, 2021 11:25 AM
Jul 11, 2021 10:37 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Tone_ZR said:
@Valerio_Lyndon

Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to do this (the same as in your profile):
https://i.imgur.com/a4pGwyk.png
I've noticed that yours gets this badge whenever it's a 10, but I'd like to bookmark it.
It would be perfect if it could be clickable, like the tags or similar. (I think this part is already impossible. I don't know.)

So you want some form of score-based decoration? Or did you want it based on tags? You'd be right to assume that the score banner won't be clickable. We might be able to make a tag version that is clickable, but it would have to be manually added for each entry. And of course anything we add will have to be designed a bit differently, since this theme has a very different layout/appearance.
Jul 12, 2021 8:24 AM

Mar 2015
Valerio_Lyndon said:
Tone_ZR said:
@Valerio_Lyndon

https://i.imgur.com/a4pGwyk.png

So you want some form of score-based decoration? Or did you want it based on tags? You'd be right to assume that the score banner won't be clickable. We might be able to make a tag version that is clickable, but it would have to be manually added for each entry. And of course anything we add will have to be designed a bit differently, since this theme has a very different layout/appearance.
I want based on tags. Make my 'Favorite' tag this badge whenever used.

Example: "I liked this movie., FV". When writing the 'FV', the emblem would appear next to the cover, or below the name.
Like that:

And I thought it might be clickable, simply because this layout is clickable on the tags and I haven't changed that.

Edit1: I made this example running on PS.
Tone_ZRJul 12, 2021 8:49 AM
Jul 13, 2021 1:11 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Tone_ZR said:
Valerio_Lyndon said:

I want based on tags. Make my 'Favorite' tag this badge whenever used.

Example: "I liked this movie., FV". When writing the 'FV', the emblem would appear next to the cover, or below the name.
Like that:

And I thought it might be clickable, simply because this layout is clickable on the tags and I haven't changed that.

Edit1: I made this example running on PS.

Thanks for the image examples! You could give this a go and see how it goes. It will expand the tags on hover unfortunately, as that's simply how CSS works. If you want to change what it says or modify it says, you can find the "TOP RATED" in quotes and change that to say something else such as "FAVOURITE".

Jul 13, 2021 1:52 PM

Mar 2015
Thanks for the image examples! You could give this a go and see how it goes. It will expand the tags on hover unfortunately, as that's simply how CSS works. If you want to change what it says or modify it says, you can find the "TOP RATED" in quotes and change that to say something else such as "FAVOURITE".

Thank yooou sooo muuuuuch! I love it!

Edit1: I was trying to change some code settings to have another tag on the left side.
The 'QA' tag, but I couldn't.

Example:

I changed the background color and size, but I can't get it to the left.
The code looked like this:

Edit2: I remembered something.
This request would not change everything, but switch sides of the emblem.
Like that:

This is my last request.
Sorry for giving you so much trouble.
Tone_ZRJul 14, 2021 9:45 AM
May 19, 2022 11:09 AM

Feb 2010
Tone_ZR said:

Edit2: I remembered something.
This request would not change everything, but switch sides of the emblem.
Like that:

This is my last request.
Sorry for giving you so much trouble.

I know its been a year but are you still lookin for help with this? It seems you want to switch two parts- what exactly?
Jan 8, 2023 7:12 AM

Mar 2015
The change I wanted was for my tags to be the same as you did.

Literally like the picture above.

The 'MV' tag will say movie in the left corner.

I had managed to do it, but it was not clickable.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» ❓ Ask for help here + See Frequently Asked Questions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Apr 15, 2010

7812 by mtsRhea »»
Apr 21, 5:25 AM

» [CSS- MODERN] ⭐ Minimal Dashboard layout by 5cm ~ Compact and convenient! ( 1 2 3 )

Shishio-kun - Sep 4, 2020

121 by Pokitaru »»
Apr 21, 3:25 AM

» [CSS-MODERN] Change list text/font colors on any list layout

Shishio-kun - May 4, 2021

3 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

» [CSS] [VIDEO GUIDE] ⭐️ How to change fonts on a list layout

Shishio-kun - Jul 15, 2019

17 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:03 PM

» [CSS][Modern] ☀️ Endless Summer Layout by Cateinya ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cateinya - Aug 18, 2016

309 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.