Forum Settings
Forums

Trump approves US military strikes in Syria

New
Apr 13, 2018 6:17 PM
Jul 2018
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/13/politics/trump-us-syria/index.html

It's been a honor being with you all, meet you on the other side with all our waifus.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 13, 2018 6:36 PM

Jul 2016
Apr 13, 2018 6:52 PM

Jan 2009
its happening!!!

BREAKING: Loud explosions light up skies over Syrian capital, heavy smoke as President Trump announces airstrikes.
https://twitter.com/AP/status/984963878420451333

BREAKING: Syrian TV reports that Syrian air defenses have responded to the US-British-French attack.
https://twitter.com/AP/status/984968454624116736

BREAKING: French president announces military operation with US, Britain targeting `clandestine chemical arsenal' in Syria.
https://twitter.com/AP/status/984969496669642752
Apr 13, 2018 6:55 PM
Jul 2018
Apr 13, 2018 7:01 PM
Jul 2018
13 us missiles shot down as of now
Apr 13, 2018 7:02 PM
Apr 13, 2018 7:03 PM
Apr 2014
love how politics is a game where there's multiple options but they all lead to the same bad ending
Apr 13, 2018 7:07 PM

Jan 2009
pentagon said its Precision Strikes to lessen civilian casualties and just targets laboratories that makes this chemical weapons there
Apr 13, 2018 7:16 PM
Jul 2018
Syrian TV
Apr 13, 2018 7:31 PM
Apr 13, 2018 7:34 PM

May 2013
Probably won't amount to much... remember when Clinton bombed Iraq? Probably be like that.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Apr 13, 2018 7:40 PM
Apr 13, 2018 8:22 PM

Aug 2009
All these idiots screaming WW3. No one is going to start a global conflict over Syria, it's all fear mongering.
Apr 13, 2018 8:28 PM

Sep 2012
>RUSSIA COLLUSION RUSSIA COLLUSION, SO BOMB RUSSIANS, HARM RUSSIANS, INJURE RUSSIANS, KILL RUSSIANS TO PROVE YOU'RE NOT COLLUDING

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Apr 13, 2018 8:30 PM
Jan 2018
haha yes this is epic n' good
Apr 13, 2018 8:50 PM

Dec 2016
Lol. Russia had a clear way out. Blame Turkey and say it couldn't do anything because attacking Turkey would invoke article 5 of NATO.
Apr 13, 2018 8:54 PM

Dec 2012
Ivanka Trump is the contemporary Helen of Troy.
Apr 13, 2018 8:57 PM
Jul 2018
Yikes, I mean, I knew he was boneheaded... but yikes lol
Apr 13, 2018 9:01 PM

Apr 2015
I will have you know World War 3 is not allowed to happen until I clear my backlog.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Apr 13, 2018 9:02 PM

Dec 2016
Tfw you launch airstrikes on Friday the Thirteenth.
Apr 13, 2018 9:02 PM

Mar 2008
WyNdZ said:
Oh fuck I can't believe it's happening. I'm not well informed so I don't know if it was the right decision or not but the usage of chemical weapons is unacceptable. It's an allied response from US/UK/France so Russia and Iran are gonna have to think twice before retaliating. Putin's response now is the main thing to see. I don't think this event will cause an all out war but it will still destabilise things more and increase the geopolitical tensions among certain countries. Lets just hope for the sake of humanity that things don't escalate, war is never a good thing.

The reason chemical weapons are banned is because the civilian casualties they can cause but very few people were effected while in compairison the US has killed thousands of civilians over the years. So even if it were not a false flag or blaming the wrong people it's hypocritical
Apr 13, 2018 9:04 PM

Apr 2012
Yomiyuki said:
>RUSSIA COLLUSION RUSSIA COLLUSION, SO BOMB RUSSIANS, HARM RUSSIANS, INJURE RUSSIANS, KILL RUSSIANS TO PROVE YOU'RE NOT COLLUDING

[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/024/787/numalecollage.jpg[/im g]

as if the US military isn't doing all that they could to avoid Russian casualties
probably gave them the "heads up" before bombing so it's kinda a moot point you are trying to imply

Apr 13, 2018 9:13 PM
Apr 2014
if nothing else this brought us Alex Jones's Oscar-worthy performance
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/984999142110920706
Apr 13, 2018 9:15 PM

Dec 2016

I shall call him Emmanuel "Macross" Macron. You know, because of all the missiles.

Apr 13, 2018 9:20 PM
Dec 2017
what are the chances of other countries get involved, except the key countries?
Apr 13, 2018 9:27 PM

Sep 2011
The US election is alot like a telltale game, it gives you the vague semblance of choice, you know full well it will be the same shit but you just try to force ignorance on yourself, but then regardless of your choice a bunch of people just die.
JizzyHitlerApr 13, 2018 9:45 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 13, 2018 9:35 PM

Dec 2012
Gholy said:
if nothing else this brought us Alex Jones's Oscar-worthy performance
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/984999142110920706
Alex Jones & Stefan Molyneux are on their monologue killstreak so they can launch their own tactical nukes before the first world can.
Apr 13, 2018 9:41 PM

Sep 2011

The thing too is I dont think this is going to hinder trump's slow but still exsistent rising approval rating, if anything I wouldnt be surprised if it went up.

night__ said:
what are the chances of other countries get involved, except the key countries?
it really depends on where the conflict goes from here, I don't think WW3 tier but if we do enter an actual armed conflict with russia (if you ignore how many confrontations we've had in syria already) we could see multiple allies taking part. We could also see the situation "de-escalate" and the bombing is just like that airfield we blew up to high hell while we wait for the situation to worsen in some future event

WW3 wont happen though if thats what your asking, russia's response will probably be something like more soldiers and resources in syria, an escalation but I dont think this will lead to any more of a conflict than we already had.
JizzyHitlerApr 13, 2018 10:01 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 13, 2018 9:53 PM

Jul 2011
This should freeze cnn russia helped trump to get elected narrative for a while.

Apr 13, 2018 10:02 PM

Jun 2012
It's another proxy war YAY!!!

Apr 13, 2018 10:03 PM
Mar 2011
of cause the mal ttrumo dfese force will back this i condem this fully as i condemned Iraq another war the west is lied in to by the right
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Apr 13, 2018 10:06 PM

Nov 2011
Praland said:
This should freeze cnn russia helped trump to get elected narrative for a while.

CNN: Trump's missiles will not fix Syria

The regime may or may not have used chemical weapons in Ghouta. It certainly has used them in the past. According to Human Rights Watch, 85 chemical weapons attacks have been reported in Syria, with around 50 attributed to the regime.
Yet the evidence for the latest attack is not definitive -- and only an independent inquiry with full powers can provide this.
Regime change by missiles is not possible. And the West should be wary of the destruction of the state and its institutions -- given the disastrous example of what happened in Iraq.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/12/opinions/what-comes-after-bombing-syria-doyle-opinion-intl/index.html

While Trump has made clear he believes the Syrian regime is responsible for the attack, observers have struggled to gain access to the scene and neither the US nor its allies have been able to provide firm evidence of culpability.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/11/politics/donald-trump-syria-tweets/index.html

tl;dr
CNN: no proof Assad used chemical weapons. Trump attacks Syria and kills innocent Syrian military and damages relations with Syria and Russia. more news at 11.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Apr 13, 2018 10:08 PM

Sep 2011
Praland said:

Trump could skullfuck putin while feeding the rest of his body to alligators and people would still say hes a russian shill. even right now people are saying this is some 4D chess plan between putin and trump top take heat off of the investigation.

A fucking proxy war that greatly damages everyone involved, is some grand master plan to these people.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Apr 13, 2018 10:26 PM

May 2009
Praland said:

Trump could shoot Putin in the fucking head on TV and the media would still claim it's a conspiracy.

This whole Russia narrative came to be because the media couldn't stand Hillary not winning. Now that the public has bought the lie, it would be suicide to admit it was all a lie, so they have to double, or even triple down. Even if they acknowledge that Mueller didn't find anything (assuming he ever comes out and admits he didn't find anything), they'll spin it in a way that still implies some sort of malicious intent.

Anyway, Trump is a fool for caving to the pressure from the Congressional war hawks rather than wait till all the facts are out. How many moire sovereign nations need to be destabilized before the US finally understand that they're doing more harm than good to the Middle East and the world in general?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2018 10:30 PM

Dec 2016
Less than twenty hours ago.

Iraqi paramilitary troops repulse Islamic State attack coming from Syria

The pro-Iraqi government paramilitary troops have shelled Islamic State members gathering inside Syrian lands, the media service of the forces announced on Thursday.

In a statement, al-Hashd al-Shaabi (Popular Mobilization Forces) said, “information from intelligence department showed that Islamic State members were gathering in Syria and that they were planning for an attack against the 29th brigade of the troops in Tal Sufuk, taking advantage of the bad weather.”

The troops, according to the statement, “fired missiles to shell the militants, leaving many of them killed and injured.”

Islamic State continues to launch sporadic attacks across Iraq against troops. Security reports indicate that the militant group still poses threat against stability in the country.

On Wednesday, Saad al-Hadithi, spokesperson for the Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi, was quoted as saying that Iraqi troops at the northern borders of Iraq have been on high alert to confront any attacks that could come from Syria.

On the same day, U.S. President Donald Trump warned Russia of imminent military action in Syria, lambasting Russia for supporting Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

During a speech on Tuesday, Abadi stressed that measures have been taken to protect borders with Syria, saying that Islamic State will not be able to penetrate into Iraq once again.
The Iraqi-Syrian borders are under the control of joint troops of military and border guards.

https://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/iraqi-paramilitary-troops-repulse-islamic-state-attack-coming-from-syria/

How about nope.
Apr 13, 2018 10:55 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
So this thread is basically people eating popcorn and watching the news while missiles fall on innocent people's heads to "protect" them from the evil dictator and his "chemical weapons".

Idiots counting how many "missiles" they've lost instead of casualties from their degenerate government's actions.
Apr 13, 2018 10:59 PM

Dec 2016
149597871 said:
So this thread is basically people eating popcorn and watching the news while missiles fall on innocent people's heads to "protect" them from the evil dictator and his "chemical weapons".

Idiots counting how many "missiles" they've lost instead of casualties from their degenerate government's actions.

I had no idea launching missiles against military bases and chemical factories killed civilians.

Though I always did know you was a Russian troll.
Apr 13, 2018 11:03 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Soverign said:
149597871 said:

I had no idea launching missiles against military bases and chemical factories killed civilians.

Yes, there are only androids working in these bases and "chemical factories".
Apr 13, 2018 11:10 PM

Dec 2016
149597871 said:
Soverign said:

I see. Let this day be forever known as the day the US shoah'ed six gorillion Syrian civilians on that fateful Syrian air base with our mighty Tomahawk missiles. ;_;
Apr 13, 2018 11:16 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Soverign said:
149597871 said:

I see. Let this day be forever known as the day the US shoah'ed six gorillion Syrian civilians on that fateful Syrian air base with our mighty Tomahawk missiles. ;_;

Michael Bay may even make a movie about that. Fighting the "evil dictator" who throws chemical weapons for no reason other than give excuse for the US to bomb him and the brave pilots who against all odds destroyed the facilities that produce the aforementioned weapons killing a fuck ton of people who have nothing to do with the aforementioned scenario because it makes no fucking sense to any normal person in the first place.
Apr 13, 2018 11:44 PM

Apr 2017
More airstrikes that kill civilians, more rhetoric between Russia and US about involvement in Syria, more worrying about WW3...

did I get all that? sounds familiar. I can't tell what's new

Apr 13, 2018 11:50 PM

Dec 2016
149597871 said:
Soverign said:

Michael Bay may even make a movie about that. Fighting the "evil dictator" who throws chemical weapons for no reason other than give excuse for the US to bomb him and the brave pilots who against all odds destroyed the facilities that produce the aforementioned weapons killing a fuck ton of people who have nothing to do with the aforementioned scenario because it makes no fucking sense to any normal person in the first place.

First of all, you don't "fly" missiles. Second of all, I am trying to see a downside to this movie you proposed. Like, thirty-five of my F-16 Dreidel fighters flying in formation braving trillions of Russian S-400 missiles before they valiantly drop their loads. Fuck. I just got hard.
Apr 14, 2018 12:18 AM

Jun 2008
You gotta LOVE the logic demonstrated by Trump Supporters...

“see...this proves he had nothing to do with Russia”

This exact same thing happened last year when rhe U.S launched air strikes at Syria...after a supposed chemical attack as well!

And then nothing else happened.

This event changes NOTHING...the investigation will continue and you know what...IF this is the real deal and we go to fucking war...

Then the ENTIRE fucking planet can thank brain dead Trump Supporters for allowing this buffoon to be Commander in Chief of the most powerful military in existence.

I hope you people sleep well at night if that happens...your memelord will be 100% responsible for whatever calamity this shit brings about.
Apr 14, 2018 2:22 AM

Sep 2012
--ALEX-- said:

This exact same thing happened last year when rhe U.S launched air strikes at Syria...after a supposed chemical attack as well!

This event changes NOTHING...the investigation will continue and you know what...IF this is the real deal and we go to fucking war...

Then the ENTIRE fucking planet can thank brain dead Trump Supporters for allowing this buffoon to be Commander in Chief of the most powerful military in existence.

I hope you people sleep well at night if that happens...your memelord will be 100% responsible for whatever calamity this shit brings about.

>trump supporters are at fault for voting le drumpf who CAMPAIGNED ON ANTI-INTERVENTION AND NOT GOING BOMBING SYRIA
>they're at blame for the complete 180 turn from him on foreign affairs
>the people who voted obama aren't to blame for getting us started on this whole affair though
>atleast dlumpfkin is BTFO

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Apr 14, 2018 2:28 AM

Sep 2012
zzzeally said:
Yomiyuki said:

[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/024/787/numalecollage.jpg[/im g]

as if the US military isn't doing all that they could to avoid Russian casualties
probably gave them the "heads up" before bombing so it's kinda a moot point you are trying to imply

what in the fuck is this meandering post, why did you even quote me?

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Apr 14, 2018 2:34 AM

Feb 2010
@/realDonaldTrump
AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

6:20 AM - 5 Sep 2013

so its only ok when he does it hmmm.

GrimAtramentApr 14, 2018 2:59 AM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Apr 14, 2018 2:58 AM

Sep 2012
hazarddex said:
@realDonaldTrump
AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

6:20 AM - 5 Sep 2013

for as much of this kind of bitching you people are doing i've yet to see literally anyone not condemn or be against what he's doing.

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Apr 14, 2018 3:03 AM

Feb 2010
Yomiyuki said:
hazarddex said:

for as much of this kind of bitching you people are doing i've yet to see literally anyone not condemn or be against what he's doing.

??? i was making a comment on trump himself not the people in the forums.

or are you saying your for this missile strike in the already basically demolished syra?
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Apr 14, 2018 3:14 AM

Jun 2008
Yomiyuki said:
--ALEX-- said:

>trump supporters are at fault for voting le drumpf who CAMPAIGNED ON ANTI-INTERVENTION AND NOT GOING BOMBING SYRIA
>the people who voted obama aren't to blame for getting us started on this whole affair though

YES....Trump Supporters are at fault for buying into the meme shit and putting their trust on a billionaire reality star who was well known for being a liar with a massive ego.

Are we supposed to believe your intentions were honest when it was nonstop meme after meme?

I don’t think so.

Enjoy your fucking war.
Apr 14, 2018 3:16 AM

Sep 2012
--ALEX-- said:
Yomiyuki said:

YES....Trump Supporters are at fault for buying into the meme shot and putting their trust on a billionaire reality star who was well known for being a liar with a massive ego.

Enjoy your fucking war.

you are one clueless person.
it's like you can't read properly or something.
let me ask you something, did you vote for obama in 2012? or 2008?
then by your logic you, or anyone who did, is at fault for our current situation.

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.