Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 26, 2018 6:55 PM

Jan 2013
ThreadFazer said:
Username23489023 said:

What made you think she did it out of empathy instead of self interest? If she empathized with him, why wasn’t she sad about breaking her vow about being his partner forever? Why did she have zero reservations about dropping him the instant someone better became available?

I don’t think you have much experience with duplicitous women.
She did feel regret thats what she was explaning with mitsuru in the cockpit. Bro they are children who lacks understanding about about love and human emotions. So you have to understand that they will make mistakes eventually. Plus this is good for futoshi to make him realize that love its not all happyness and it would make him stronger. This anime portrays the story of real life teenage drama. The message is not all you love, will love you back. Thats just life bro sometimes u lose, sometimes u win. Thats it.

You're kind of not disagreeing with @Username23489023

I recommend you actually try to address the statements he made if you want to make your point.
Mar 26, 2018 7:34 PM

Aug 2011
I feel like there's definitely an implication that Ikuno is gay, or is at least more interested in girls, by the way she told Ichigo she was serious. For Mitsuru I'm not sure if the whole wanting to ride in a FranXX with Hiro thing was because he liked him or just out of admiration but there's definitely some hint of...angst that goes beyond friendship there.

As for Kokoro I'm pretty sure she just got tired of how overbearing Futoshi was and she was already interested in Mitsuru before this, whether as a friend or otherwise. Futoshi really only seemed to care about his own feelings being fulfilled and projected his feelings onto Kokoro without considering even for a moment that maybe she doesn't like him in the same way, or just wanted to be friends. Not surprised when she dropped his entitled ass tbh.
Mar 26, 2018 8:44 PM
Sep 2017
TitanAnteus said:
ThreadFazer said:
She did feel regret thats what she was explaning with mitsuru in the cockpit. Bro they are children who lacks understanding about about love and human emotions. So you have to understand that they will make mistakes eventually. Plus this is good for futoshi to make him realize that love its not all happyness and it would make him stronger. This anime portrays the story of real life teenage drama. The message is not all you love, will love you back. Thats just life bro sometimes u lose, sometimes u win. Thats it.

I recommend you actually try to address the statements he made if you want to make your point.
Bro the point is that they are children who lacks understanding about love and emotions, so its no brainer that they are gonna make mistakes. Futushi also made a mistake not noing what his partner really feels about her, thus forcing her to answer a pretty hard question. Im pretty sure kokoro feels regret, but at the same time happiness cause she was partnerd with someone she likes. Just think of this, you have the opportunity to have a brand new toy that is perfect and it has everything u want. But at the same time u accidentally broke the toy of ur friend. So you feel sad that u broke ur friends toy, but at the same time u know that ur gonna have ur very own toy. So the happiness just conquered her regret. I know its bad that he choose happiness over regret. But u cant blame her, its her "first time experiencing" this things. Surely when she gets older she will understand it more. These are kids who are learning about life and love bro.
NotTrying2BLazyMar 27, 2018 6:33 AM

Mar 26, 2018 9:52 PM

Jan 2013
ThreadFazer said:
TitanAnteus said:

Bro the point is that they are children who lacks understanding about love and emotions, so its no brainer that they are gonna make mistakes. Futushi also made a mistake not noing what his partner really feels about her, thus forcing her to answer a pretty hard question. Im pretty sure kokoro feels regret, but at the same time happiness cause she was partnerd with someone she likes. Just think of this, you have the opportunity to have a brand new toy that is perfect and it has everything u want. But at the same time u accidentally broke the toy of ur friend. So you feel sad that u broke ur friends toy, but at the same time u know that ur gonna have ur very own toy. So the happiness just conquered her regret. I know its bad that he choose happiness over regret. But u cant blame her, its her "first time experiencing" this things. Surely when she gets older she will understand it more. These are kids who are learning about life and love bro.

Bro, I'm not disagreeing with you.

I'm just saying the guy you replied to is kind of objectively right. It should be forgiven since they're kids and still growing up for sure, but you didn't even address his statement. That's all.
Mar 26, 2018 10:28 PM
Sep 2017
TitanAnteus said:
ThreadFazer said:

Bro, I'm not disagreeing with you.

I'm just saying the guy you replied to is kind of objectively right. It should be forgiven since they're kids and still growing up for sure, but you didn't even address his statement. That's all.
but i did at my last quote to you, "didn't i"

Mar 27, 2018 1:05 AM

Jan 2013
ThreadFazer said:
PS: she was whistling cause she was happy that she was partnerd with mituru. The lesson is that not all you love, will love you back.
Uh what? They don't even know what love is. Are you watching the same show as I am? You don't seem to get it, her whistling shows a lack of caring on her part to what she had done to Futoshi. Her being happy shows this lack of empathy from her.

ThreadFazer said:
She was copying zero spoon feeding hiro maybe because futoshi forced him, and as a good friend she just did it.
Is there a logical reason why you had the need to insinuate that somehow the feeding scene was Futoshi's doing that forced her to feed him? Dude, stop with the white knight, it's disturbing.

ipigstine said:
All of them are kids just barely hitting puberty, they grew up without being taught morals properly. How can any of them be mature? Futoshi was sincere but he was putting Kokoro in a spot. She felt uncomfortable but she did not want to make it awkward/embarrass Futoshi by saying no. The shuffle was the perfect time for her to leave Futoshi and her staying in that one-sided relationship will only make it worse.

You realize you just contradicting your point? Futoshi, a kid that you acknowledged lacks proper awareness did not realize his assertiveness towards Kokoro was a bit too much yet she didn't say squat. How is he supposed to know what he's doing is a bit too much again? Who's going to tell him again? Nobody! Since not only him but they all don't know. Somehow why does it seem like he's fully at fault? With Kokoro whose going to tell her that just being "nice" is not the way to go full time? Again, nobody!

Kokoro realized she had broken the promise shows her maturity level there don't be blind. She knows exactly what she has done but accepted it cuz she wanted to be "nice" at that time. This is despite telling Mitsuru about what she had done breaking it on purpose to Mitsuru who was dealing with a broken promise himself. He's in the same room as somebody who broke a promise. For that scene it's good for Mitsuru to get some answers from such a person but it does not excuse Kokoro since again she acknowledges what she has done and hurt him and switched partners.

I don't even know what you and others are going on about that her switching partners was the right thing to "run away" from Futoshi. Like damn, which is it they are just kids hitting puberty who don't know how to control their emotions or getting away from some imagenary relationship from a guy whose "clingy" that was never there? He likes her and he just can't help it but yet he's the creep? Kokoro's the one that was leading him on. I'm aware there's just double-standards and it is sickening.
radleMar 27, 2018 1:12 AM
Mar 27, 2018 3:02 AM
Sep 2017
radle said:
ThreadFazer said:
PS: she was whistling cause she was happy that she was partnerd with mituru. The lesson is that not all you love, will love you back.
Uh what? They don't even know what love is. Are you watching the same show as I am? You don't seem to get it, her whistling shows a lack of caring on her part to what she had done to Futoshi. Her being happy shows this lack of empathy from her.

ThreadFazer said:
She was copying zero spoon feeding hiro maybe because futoshi forced him, and as a good friend she just did it.
Is there a logical reason why you had the need to insinuate that somehow the feeding scene was Futoshi's doing that forced her to feed him? Dude, stop with the white knight, it's disturbing.

ipigstine said:
All of them are kids just barely hitting puberty, they grew up without being taught morals properly. How can any of them be mature? Futoshi was sincere but he was putting Kokoro in a spot. She felt uncomfortable but she did not want to make it awkward/embarrass Futoshi by saying no. The shuffle was the perfect time for her to leave Futoshi and her staying in that one-sided relationship will only make it worse.

You realize you just contradicting your point? Futoshi, a kid that you acknowledged lacks proper awareness did not realize his assertiveness towards Kokoro was a bit too much yet she didn't say squat. How is he supposed to know what he's doing is a bit too much again? Who's going to tell him again? Nobody! Since not only him but they all don't know. Somehow why does it seem like he's fully at fault? With Kokoro whose going to tell her that just being "nice" is not the way to go full time? Again, nobody!

Kokoro realized she had broken the promise shows her maturity level there don't be blind. She knows exactly what she has done but accepted it cuz she wanted to be "nice" at that time. This is despite telling Mitsuru about what she had done breaking it on purpose to Mitsuru who was dealing with a broken promise himself. He's in the same room as somebody who broke a promise. For that scene it's good for Mitsuru to get some answers from such a person but it does not excuse Kokoro since again she acknowledges what she has done and hurt him and switched partners.

I don't even know what you and others are going on about that her switching partners was the right thing to "run away" from Futoshi. Like damn, which is it they are just kids hitting puberty who don't know how to control their emotions or getting away from some imagenary relationship from a guy whose "clingy" that was never there? He likes her and he just can't help it but yet he's the creep? Kokoro's the one that was leading him on. I'm aware there's just double-standards and it is sickening.
im tired of explaning to you people 😴 just read my previous quote from the other persons, not my quote from you.

Mar 27, 2018 3:52 AM

Sep 2016
Kamereon-senpai said:
This series just pisses me off by now. And it's not like School Days, where you get pissed off but in a way that's intended to further what the series is about. The camel's back was already pretty loaded with Zorome risking people's lives to show off, Ichigo ignoring her allies and not being cooperative because she has the hots for Hiro and Zero Two being a bitch to people for no reason (at least yet, there seems to be a reason for it), but then episode 11 rolls around and they drop a boulder that completely shatter's the camel's spine.

First Mitsuru is being an edgy shit as always, basically making Ikuno's job much harder than it needs to be, then we find out it's for the dumbest reason imaginable, then Kokoro is an absolute bitch to Futoshi and dumps him in a super harsh way to get with edgy shitlord, and then we're supposed to be like "it's fine because Mitsuru found his way now lol". I don't know what the point they're trying to get across is, but at this point the series is just pissing me off and doesn't have enough good stuff to keep me watching.

You can defend the series or the characters or whatever, but it just seems to me most of them are extremely selfish. By the way, I don't have a problem with Kokoro liking Mitsuru over Futoshi (even though Futoshi is not a complete douchebag and the other is), but the way she dumps him is pretty much inexcusable. Fuck I care way too much about anime character's feelings.

Imagine being Kokoro in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Futoshi, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fat body and horrific flabby monster face. I would totally pilot with you, both as a pistil and as a person." when all she really wants to do is seduce Mitsuru in her Franxx. Like seriously imagine having to be Kokoro and not only sit there and agree with him while Futoshi flaunts his disgusting body and creepy hand-grabbing, the favorable lighting barely concealing his stretchmarks and pimply skin, and just sit there while he stares and grabs lecherously at you. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his clingy attitude as everyone in the control room tells him he's A NICE GUY and DAMN, FUTOSHI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his flabby fucking pizza face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been lusting for nothing but a baby from the angsty aloof, slick-haired, green-eyed chad for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Plantation 13. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on the rolls of his protruding stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to be forced to be his partner and to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal chefs in the previous months. And then the fatty pressures you into agreeing to be his partner forever, and you know you could go into stampede mode and kill every single person in this room before the plantation security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Kokoro. You're not going to lose your reputation as the sweet girl, sync ratings and secret milkings with Mitsuru over this. Just bear it. Lie to him and bear it.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 27, 2018 4:41 AM
Jan 2013
Dude
GangsterCat said:
Kamereon-senpai said:
This series just pisses me off by now. And it's not like School Days, where you get pissed off but in a way that's intended to further what the series is about. The camel's back was already pretty loaded with Zorome risking people's lives to show off, Ichigo ignoring her allies and not being cooperative because she has the hots for Hiro and Zero Two being a bitch to people for no reason (at least yet, there seems to be a reason for it), but then episode 11 rolls around and they drop a boulder that completely shatter's the camel's spine.

First Mitsuru is being an edgy shit as always, basically making Ikuno's job much harder than it needs to be, then we find out it's for the dumbest reason imaginable, then Kokoro is an absolute bitch to Futoshi and dumps him in a super harsh way to get with edgy shitlord, and then we're supposed to be like "it's fine because Mitsuru found his way now lol". I don't know what the point they're trying to get across is, but at this point the series is just pissing me off and doesn't have enough good stuff to keep me watching.

You can defend the series or the characters or whatever, but it just seems to me most of them are extremely selfish. By the way, I don't have a problem with Kokoro liking Mitsuru over Futoshi (even though Futoshi is not a complete douchebag and the other is), but the way she dumps him is pretty much inexcusable. Fuck I care way too much about anime character's feelings.

Imagine being Kokoro in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Futoshi, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fat body and horrific flabby monster face. I would totally pilot with you, both as a pistil and as a person." when all she really wants to do is seduce Mitsuru in her Franxx. Like seriously imagine having to be Kokoro and not only sit there and agree with him while Futoshi flaunts his disgusting body and creepy hand-grabbing, the favorable lighting barely concealing his stretchmarks and pimply skin, and just sit there while he stares and grabs lecherously at you. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his clingy attitude as everyone in the control room tells him he's A NICE GUY and DAMN, FUTOSHI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his flabby fucking pizza face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been lusting for nothing but a baby from the angsty aloof, slick-haired, green-eyed chad for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Plantation 13. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on the rolls of his protruding stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to be forced to be his partner and to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal chefs in the previous months. And then the fatty pressures you into agreeing to be his partner forever, and you know you could go into stampede mode and kill every single person in this room before the plantation security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Kokoro. You're not going to lose your reputation as the sweet girl, sync ratings and secret milkings with Mitsuru over this. Just bear it. Lie to him and bear it.
Dude, it's funny and game untill you read it out loud, i suggest to never speak it in society... wait... they already fatshaming everyone right? This is horrible...
Mar 27, 2018 4:52 AM

Oct 2014
GangsterCat said:

This was hilarious and so true
Mar 27, 2018 5:29 AM

Sep 2014
Fate_warrior95 said:
Comander-07 said:
Cant this series just switch the focus back to 02? The only interesting and not generic girl of the cast?

Most of them are gonna die anyway, atleast I hope so.

Exactly what I was thinking, as long as 02 is happy with Hiro I don't care about the others lol
I mean sure I also like side characters who get developed but none of them are actually interesting, the backstory is, sure, but only because it actually progresses the plot. All the other teens are something you can find in every other anime. Atleast dont focus the episodes on a strict pair and thus make it the "pairing of the week" like episodic shounen have "villain of the week" styles. They could surely give us some story around hiro and 02 at the same time. Its not like they hibernate while the others get drama

ThreadFazer said:
Geruto_Kirigaya said:
I just feel bad for futoshi, hopefully just hopefully kokoro would go back to him? Let the guy be happy. :,(
U let the guy be happy but not the women, that seems unfair.

Implying she is actually happy with the edgelord and not just pitying him because of the 2 moments they had in the garden
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 27, 2018 2:48 PM
Sep 2017
The way she dumped him felt like it hit way too fucking close to home wtf
Mar 27, 2018 3:40 PM
May 2015
Why do you hate Kokoro though?
It's Futoshi's fault for putting his hopes in the wrong person... Did you guys even watch the episode?
Well you did watch it obviously but you didn't understand what you watched...!

Yeah, I get that what Kokoro did is bad but it's Futoshi's fault not hers.

Even though I "shipped" them from the beginning! :D
Mar 27, 2018 5:57 PM
Sep 2017
Comander-07 said:
Fate_warrior95 said:

Exactly what I was thinking, as long as 02 is happy with Hiro I don't care about the others lol
I mean sure I also like side characters who get developed but none of them are actually interesting, the backstory is, sure, but only because it actually progresses the plot. All the other teens are something you can find in every other anime. Atleast dont focus the episodes on a strict pair and thus make it the "pairing of the week" like episodic shounen have "villain of the week" styles. They could surely give us some story around hiro and 02 at the same time. Its not like they hibernate while the others get drama

ThreadFazer said:
U let the guy be happy but not the women, that seems unfair.

Implying she is actually happy with the edgelord and not just pitying him because of the 2 moments they had in the garden
yeah im sure she is happy with him, misturu even asked her if she did it out of pity,but kokoro said she didn't. So that answer your question. Plus i think kokoro wants to make babies with mitsuru. You can see the way she talk about it, and the way she carry that doll. She did read a book about babies so im not surprise if she is curious about it.

Mar 27, 2018 7:51 PM

Mar 2012
anyone who really thinks kokoro is a "thot" because she was pressured into a relationship she wasn't comfortable with and broke out once she had a chance is an absolute fucking dunce.

let me recount a situation i was in less than a year ago: i was going through a personal hardship and someone came into my life and immediately forced themselves on to me and made countless romantic advances on me. i was incredibly confused and not sure how to respond, partially because of the toll my issues were taking on me but also because i'm very non-confrontational (like kokoro), so i decided to go along with them because they were generally nice to me and i didn't really have a reason to deny them even though they made me supremely uncomfortable. i put up with them for months during this time i became so anxiety ridden and had so much self-loathing for allowing myself to be walked all over until i finally snapped and cut things off forcibly. am i a thot or a bitch or a whore too? because i let someone take advantage of my good will to the point that i had to break things off because the relationship was doing way more harm than any good it could have possibly done?

i'm not saying kokoro is perfect. in a perfect world both me and her could have resolved things more amicably (well maybe not in my case because the other person was a serial predator lmao), but when you're used to being a doormat and do absolutely everything in your power to not cause conflict or make waves you don't know how to handle these situations amicably. i empathized heavily with kokoro because it's an incredibly real situation many people can find themselves in, and honestly i commend her because it takes a lot more bravery to end a relationship like that when she still has to face the person she hurt and hurt her in return (in my case i had an opportunity to completely remove that person from my life with no trace, which was probably the only way i could have had the courage to do it). anyone who has that much animosity for her because of what she did is an awful person tbh. it's not fair that futoshi should be allowed his "happy ending" at the cost of kokoro's own happiness.
Mar 27, 2018 8:44 PM

Jan 2013
Senjougahara said:
it's not fair that futoshi should be allowed his "happy ending" at the cost of kokoro's own happiness.

It's already kind of agreed upon that they both fucked up. I feel like the only people calling her a slut and whatnot exist on the first page of this thread.
Mar 27, 2018 8:59 PM
Jul 2018
Granted what Kokoro did kinda made sense since she never really had any sort of interest with Futoshi from the get-go.

She was portrayed as someone that needs to please everyone and in sacrifice not pleasing herself. The fact that this happened as well as giving glimpses of her before shows that. Not trying to defend her too much considering what she did was wrong in a sense to where she hurts people's feelings in the process, but then again this happens realistically speaking through the actions.

Because if someone is going to do that it won't be anything good for the person sacrificing their own happiness for someone else's. It's mostly just one-sided. Unlike for example Ichigo and Goro considering that they got focused previously, whom mind you have showed some sense of bond and interest between each other and still want to be together in a way, there was NO reason for Kokoro to be with Futoshi aside of pettiness. She did it because she had pity for him, but in the end she decided to follow her own gut.

She wasn't supposed to promise or anything to Futoshi considering if there's really no reason to be around with him other than trying to please one person, there's really not much point for her to be with him to begin with. It was all one-sided, straight from the get-go.

When she had her interactions with Mitsuru it was pretty much clear that she had interests in him from there by comparison, and the contrast between the "nice and cutesy character" and the "loner" type of character works. If you think about it, wouldn't it be exactly a bit boring for someone to be as similar as you? I mean Futoshi and Kokoro had the same similar trait of them being the nice people. But that doesn't mean that it'll always work out in a partnership, let alone in a relationship.

As for Mitsuru, yes he's a piece of shit. I won't deny this fact but due to this episode giving more emphasis on his character it doesn't really make him look much of a douchebag really.

In the end, this was all given since the very beginning when they were introduced, and even more transparent once the beach episode was showcased. This is pretty much utilizing visual format in order for people to let themselves know what's going on, and it seems like they have forgotten about that apparently.

I at least applaud Darling in the FranXX for actually being competent enough to let that stuff be clear, and when I looked back upon the episodes by the way, it was already there since day one. It just was slowly building up to the point where nobody notices that much unless someone pays attention to details.

Oh yeah another thing I want to point this out: I think Futoshi was also at blame, you know why? Because he as an individual was too clingy towards Kokoro, and heavily relying on her throughout as partners, and not having any sort of awareness at the fact that this wouldn't mind people, because indeed it will. It'll most likely make some people example being Kokoro rather uncomfortable within the presence due to how overly clingy he is towards her.

I do understand that she was his partner and all and I do get that you do want to get into more than just partners, but if it won't work, it just won't.
removed-userMar 27, 2018 9:06 PM
Mar 28, 2018 11:17 PM

Jun 2008
LMAO!

this shit is straight up hilarious!

Honestly, (and no one is gonna believe me) I kinda saw this coming.

I knew this bitch was NOT the goody-two-shoes she was pretending to be.

It was a bit implied on a previous episode she had a thing for Mr. Edgy Shitlord.

THOTS like Kokoro like guys like that...and she jumped on that immediately....feeling ZERO shame and NTRing the shit outta the Fat kid.

Damn, so fucking brutal...but this is as ratchet as it gets, this series is pretty amazing and if anything it earned my respect for keeping shit real.

Do not trust women...period.
May 2, 2018 12:44 AM

Nov 2009
Kokoro did nothing wrong. It's only natural that she eventually chose a more suitable, temper and personality wise, partner. She probably is even to be praised a little for acknowledging her growing discomfort in her relationship with Futoshi and actually having guts to request a switch.

Mitsuru is quiet, rational yet someone you can usually count on for doing his job, and with precision at that. His edginess may make him seem weak at first, but he's not weak actually, a boy who willingly went to take a shot of an elixir with a 15% survival rate to get stronger can't be weak-willed; his ability to reject peer influence and stay true to himself is another testament (and is what Kokoro obviously admires). He doesn't put his partner on the spot, is low-key sensitive enough to not force her to tag along with what she doesn't want to, doesn't suffocate her with his feelings every step of the way, he gives her space and respects it, but still leaves a communication route open for Kokoro. If anything, where Futoshi showered her with overbearing affection, with Mitsuru she has to actually work for an acknowledgement, which is much healthier and is exactly what she wants because one such deserved acknowledgement feels worlds more satisfying than a thousand of compliments coming from Futoshi about just every little thing.

As to Mitsuru being gay, from his rather calm reaction to when Hiro remembered the promise, he really is not, and his feelings for Hiro were admiration for someone who had qualities (communicativeness, proactiveness, leadership) that Mitsuru himself didn't have. Ikuno though... is a different story. Her feelings for Ichigo are not pure admiration, maybe that's why she always tells Mitsuru 'I'm different, I'm not the same as you'.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
May 6, 2018 2:08 AM

Aug 2017
e16 is proof Kokoro betrayed Futoshi... she promised to be together with him forever.
That Futoshi... imagine his reaction
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
May 6, 2018 9:34 PM

Aug 2010
Kokoro did nothing wrong. In fact, power to her to have enough courage to say enough is enough. Having someone desperately all over you and you not being able to say no is one of the worse things someone can go through in a relationship.
May 6, 2018 10:44 PM
Jan 2017
She had no obligation to be with futoshi. She did well to choose the couple she wanted.
May 7, 2018 3:20 AM

Aug 2017
CG said:
Kokoro did nothing wrong. It's only natural that she eventually chose a more suitable, temper and personality wise, partner. She probably is even to be praised a little for acknowledging her growing discomfort in her relationship with Futoshi and actually having guts to request a switch.

Mitsuru is quiet, rational yet someone you can usually count on for doing his job, and with precision at that.

Mitsuru is arrogant and lacks kindness.
He said he can pilot Strelizia better than Darling (e3 00:17:25.305), he wanted to be the official partner with Zero 2 and would be the greatest (e3 00:20:35.908), he said Darling could not become a parasite and does not want his pathetic side anymore (00:06:45.019).
And the other ep, he called him a filthy traitor.

Futoshi cried a lot but he has a fat heart.
BBWBMay 7, 2018 3:24 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
May 7, 2018 5:56 AM
Feb 2017
Kamereon-senpai said:

Finally someone who feels exactly the same i do toward kokoro Bitch
May 8, 2018 11:29 AM
Jun 2015
Half of the people here acting like the fact Kokoro likes Mitsuru justifies her actions. Yeah it's not like she could have, you know, talked to Futoshi? Or been honest for even a second?

As a reminder, she still hasn't talked to him. Even after seeing how she shattered his self esteem she still didn't even discuss it with him.
May 9, 2018 2:22 AM
Aug 2017
Fack with Kokoro. I hate Her
May 9, 2018 5:28 AM
Apr 2018
She left the unattractive drawn male for the attractive drawn male right after making a promise I’m happy some people are paying attention to the trash. The Kokoro supporters are perfectly ok with lies and broken promise and her not even talking to futoshi ok got it.
May 9, 2018 7:53 AM
Dec 2016
Futoshi has an unbearable personality and he's unattractive. I can't believe Kokoro tolerated him as long as she did. He needs some self reflection.
May 11, 2018 5:00 AM
Feb 2017
And Now in Episode 17 she will probably have Mitsuru’s D
And By doing that she will have completed all the requirements for being Bitch :/ :( :(
May 11, 2018 3:14 PM

Nov 2012
WordIsBond said:
I'm getting warnings from admins left and right but this thread is okay.

Because there is legit reason to hate on Whore-oro. Like the only reason I'm still following this shit anime is to see if she gets a brutal and painful death.
NaxrrhidMay 11, 2018 5:58 PM
May 11, 2018 5:35 PM

Nov 2014
after all this time.. I still hate Kokoro..

The latest episode might cleared her existence in my mind till the end of the series..
May 11, 2018 6:08 PM

Mar 2016
Kamereon-senpai said:

Alright, man, I'm just gonna break it to you here:

These kids are through a growing phase, and you have to consider that they're not familiar with the norms of the kind of society that is now long gone in their world. They're still very immature and still will do selfish things, which is inevitable, but that's the reality of growing up. Heck, I can actually relate to their social issues due to having seen and been involved in similar situations back in high school.

If this series was nothing but plot, mecha, plot, mecha, with no actual realistic development from the main cast, I would've dropped it already by two or three episodes in.

Also, while Kokoro did really hurt Futoshi, it was also the latter's fault, if one is smart enough to think from different perspectives. Futoshi would be one kind of guy too emotionally obsessed with pressing his feelings for a certain girl and not thinking about that person's own feelings. I know this, cause I've fucking seen this several times before as a friend of those involved and as a naive sinner of that behavior myself. Besides, this actually helped Mitsuru as a character because Kokoro was the right person for him to associate with because she's the only one patient and nice enough to have a conversation with him, and through those interactions, including a particular event that involved Kokoro trying something reckless, Mitsuru finally stopped being a jerk to everyone else, and even gave up his grudge against Hiro from that broken promise from way back then.

I'm not gonna force you to watch the series, but I'm not amused when one tries to voice a derogatory opinion about a certain thing to try to get attention and try to persuade people to agree with it to feel justified....then use it to think they're absolutely right and anyone else who disagrees is absolutely wrong and is "a piece of shit".
It is your call and your call only as to whether or not you and ONLY you will continue watching it or not. If you want to watch it just "to see how this trainwreck", that's fine...if you don't want to continue watching it, that's fine, too. Just stop dragging other people into it who actually want to enjoy this series. Heck, I was skeptical about this series at first when it started because I really disliked most mecha series excluding Gurren Lagann and Code Geass (latter isn't really focused on mecha, though)...but how they really focused on the characters and how it can make us happy, angry, or sad, is what kept me hooked, and I don't see a problem with that.

P.S. I'm not trying to attack you, I'm just trying to set you straight with some sort of explanation, and if you don't want to acknowledge it, then in the end, you're just making yourself look bad. Just letting me you know, okay?
May 11, 2018 7:03 PM

Nov 2012
Kamereon-senpai said:

Everything you said, the majority of people agree with. Trust me, Thottoro will go down as one of the worst females in anime history.

Kokoro is a fucking whore and a disgusting piece of shit character. I know this is purely fiction, but I don't think I have ever hated another pure shit whore character like Kokoro since Yuuki from Vampire Knight.

Side Note: Don't pay attention to the pure shit taste whore defenders who try to white knight this shit character. Just laugh at them.
NaxrrhidMay 11, 2018 7:13 PM
May 11, 2018 11:52 PM
Dec 2016
Naxrrhid said:

Kokoro is a fucking whore and a disgusting piece of shit character. I know this is purely fiction, but I don't think I have ever hated another pure shit whore character like Kokoro since Yuuki from Vampire Knight.

Side Note: Don't pay attention to the pure shit taste whore defenders who try to white knight this shit character. Just laugh at them.

Let me guess. You're fat like Futoshi and this hit a little too close to home. If you're unattractive and overbearing you should expect to lose your woman. On a flip note you should properly break up with you're man instead of leaving him when he least expects it. They are both at fault. Futoshi is a bitch and Kokoro is a bitch.
May 11, 2018 11:59 PM

Oct 2015
Naxrrhid said:
Kamereon-senpai said:

Everything you said, the majority of people agree with. Trust me, Thottoro will go down as one of the worst females in anime history.

No the majority of fans don't agree with you, you just scream the loudest. I've checked on Tumblr, I've checked on twitter, I've checked on Pixiv, be it Western or Asian, the audience welcomes Mitsuru x Kokoro over Futoshi x Kokoro. And the reason is apparent. They have a synergetic relationship that Futoshi didn't have with Kokoro. He was getting more out of the relationship than she was.

It's clear as day the lot of you are just a bunch of real-life Futoshis. A bunch of socially-repulsive guys who thinks your white-knighting should reward you with a hot, submissive girl who you're manly enough to protect from whatever and if she's not interested in you then she's a "whore". News flash. Being "nice" isn't a personality trait, and it certainly doesn't make you any more attractive to the opposite sex so either work on improving yourself or don't and scrape the bottom of the barrel where you are, but take your "nice-guys-finish-last" excuses and stuff it where the sun don't shine, Futoshi.
MoonStar9May 12, 2018 12:09 AM
May 12, 2018 8:50 AM

May 2009
Newest episode will add so much fuel to this thread
May 12, 2018 10:09 AM

Mar 2018
I actually support their relationship after this episode.
May 12, 2018 10:16 AM

Oct 2017
People can't call mitsuru gay now lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2018 10:25 AM

Jul 2009
It was one way since the begining for Futoshi. why U mad?
bruh
May 12, 2018 10:33 AM

Mar 2008
Hahaha holy shiet, some of you people really should go out sometimes and have real in person human interactions so you can get reminded that these are things of fiction from the writers head, they arent real. I love anime but seriously people, dont lose the grip of reality.
May 12, 2018 10:38 AM

Sep 2012
kei78 said:

No no you shouldnt use logic here. Its forbidden by Papa.
May 12, 2018 10:38 AM

Jan 2016
That's why I liked this series lol
May 12, 2018 10:45 AM

Jul 2009
sasalx said:
kei78 said:

No no you shouldnt use logic here. Its forbidden by Papa.

it when it is forbidden that you want to cross the line, son.
bruh
May 12, 2018 10:50 AM
Jul 2018
Deadhouse said:
Hahaha holy shiet, some of you people really should go out sometimes and have real in person human interactions so you can get reminded that these are things of fiction from the writers head, they arent real. I love anime but seriously people, dont lose the grip of reality.

Too late, you can't save those people. But let's see people's reaction after Episode 16.
May 12, 2018 11:08 AM

Dec 2016
Can't wait for Mitsuru to die and Kokoro to find out she's pregnant with him. She'll be absolutely broken when the reality hits her. Her own stupidity will be her demise.

And for the record, I couldn't care less about Futoshi. He's the laughing stock of the series and a creep. I just hate characters who make a promise and not only break it on their own will, but do it pretty much right after making said promise. It wasn't the "I promise I won't die" and then gets killed by the enemy situation. She could easily not promise anything. And if you say "she didn't want to risk breaking the squad's effectiveness", then think what would happen if it turned out she wasn't compatible with Mitsuru. How well would Futoshi and Kokoro work together after she broke her promise to him so quickly? It would be a disaster. And now she risks getting pregnant because she's doing something she has no idea about (as if that fucking book of hers explained everything, she's clearly clueless). Good luck piloting in that state you idiot. Way to disregard your duty to teammates.

In any case, I'm sure she'll get what's coming for her. Futoshi is already punished with sickness and (most likely) being alone till the end of the series for being a creep. Now it's time for the promise-breaker with no honor to suffer.
May 12, 2018 11:08 AM
Jul 2018
I really hope some of you guys in this thread never get a yourself a girlfriend. You'll be nothing but posessive and hateful creatures.
May 12, 2018 11:11 AM
Mar 2011
It seems like Mitsuru took the thread quite literally
May 18, 2018 4:42 AM
Nov 2017
From my point of view the problem is not the change itself, is the way she did it without saying nothing to futoshi, changing in front of everyone and humiliating him (from the perspective of the darling in the franx world change a partner this way is at least painful)
if he is in love is his problem she doesn't have any obligation because of it, but at least talk to him and confront your desire of a new partner, if he doesn't accept is his problem again.

In fact, she admits the betrayal because the way she acts.
May 18, 2018 5:58 AM
Feb 2014
Uchiha-D-Ichigo said:
Kamereon-senpai said:

the way futoshi got dumped was ..uugh..man that bitch don't have feelings.

Dumped? Are we even watching the same show? I mean, sure they were put together to pilot a Franxx, but were never a couple.

Sure she made a promise, but taking in account their ignorance about the outside world, (intimate) relationships and not knowing they could switch, I don't even want to blame her for wanting to try a different partner.

I love all this rage about the characters and the show. Shows they did a good job, getting people all riled up over a bunch of fictional characters. It's still disturbing though.
DoobiedoobieMay 18, 2018 6:03 AM
May 18, 2018 12:20 PM
Sep 2011
Sangaz said:
I really hope some of you guys in this thread never get a yourself a girlfriend. You'll be nothing but posessive and hateful creatures.

I suspect that will not be an issue. Short of paying for sex, their long-term destination appears to be sitting alone in an apartment/basement ranting about being slighted by "females" on a message board.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

65 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Yesterday, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

364 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 23, 1:15 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2018

707 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 23, 12:34 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

640 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 22, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2018

282 by louiboui08 »»
Apr 21, 6:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.