Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2018 12:44 PM

Apr 2012
phantomfandom said:
Is Akiho Sakura's deceased mother?

I believe so, and it's getting more apparent because of the subtle hinting they're showing every episode Akiho shows up. I was waiting for Akiho to look at the picture but making her react to it would probably spoil it too soon.
My main reason to think this is that CLAMP's notoriously known for multiverse, time travel and paradoxes and even cross overs.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 13, 2018 1:50 AM

Apr 2016
Man that photo album made me remember how the original series looked way better

Episode itself was alright I guess
Mar 13, 2018 12:36 PM

Nov 2008
Late to the party but I made a thing. XD

Mar 13, 2018 2:04 PM

May 2012
I find it dumb how Sakura uses the Gravitation card instead of just using the flight card which does the same thing (move her around), but is much better.

Sakura took a little time to capture the two cards, but the truth is that she could have capture both instantly. If she was flying she would had an easier time capturing the card and even if she was not she did got close enough to the card to just use her staff. The labyrinth card required 0 thought process to be captured so she could have done that as soon as she noticed that the place was a different card.

It seems like Clamp i doing this just to make things look more complicated.
I despise woke people.
Mar 13, 2018 8:20 PM

Nov 2007
Daisuki said:
Yay, Sakura and Akiho's friendship deepened this episode! It was also great to see Sakura use her signature roller skates again~

What was with the red moon at the end though?

@shanimebib

I think I am having a premonition of something sinister and very evil gonna happen. But since it's CCS I hope it doesn't become too dark. Wasn't there another moon shown before Eriol appeared? I just keep on having this feeling that Kaito is up to something. Like when he said if Sakura was kind to Akiho-chan as well and then he smiled hearing that she was. I just felt something. But I don't want to think him as a bad person since Akiho-chan is so precious and she loves him. :|

Well, Eriol will appear in the next episode so we might get some clues.

Btw, I want to make it clear that while I like Akiho-chan, I will never allow her to become BFF#1 for Sakura. No one's taking BFF#1 from Tomoyo-chan! She can fight over BFF#2 with Meiling and Chiharu. BFF#1 is not for sale. >,<

Ah! And I didn't fail to notice that Sakura actually does love Touya! I mean she has someone who eats konjac for her! Such a roundabout way for her to say that she loves her brother. <3
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 18, 2018 4:22 AM

Jul 2008
Is it just me or are these clear cards just the same as the clow cards with different names?
Mar 31, 2018 4:16 PM

Dec 2011
Am I missing something or didn't they retcon movie 2 from canon? but now they just showed it's canon again?? I'm gonna think about this some more, I mean, I guess they COULD go together if we move around the order?

I never thought about it but yeah! Akiho DOES bear a resemblance to Nadeshiko! I'm sure it's on purpose since she's like a reflection of Sakura. If we're bringing TRC into this I was thinking maybe this has something to do with

Jan 15, 2019 6:49 PM

May 2010
Why does she keep using Gravitation? Flight literally renders Gravitation pointless. Did they just confirm the movie was 100% canon?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Apr 11, 2019 4:07 PM

Apr 2009
Are they just rehashing the cards from last season and giving them different names? lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2019 9:20 AM

Dec 2014
well seems like the exchange student is suspicious afterall...we already know who is coming in sakuras dream...hmm
Jan 28, 2020 9:55 AM

Jun 2016
Interesting. Never thought of putting the cable of the earphones on the back instead of the usual front. That is actually pretty smart.
Apr 2, 2020 3:55 AM

Mar 2012
Jul 28, 2020 3:13 AM

Jul 2016
I am still confused a bit by one detail:
Sakura showed her photo album with staging, that was in 2nd movie.
But, after prologue (OVA, that was before this TV) and some episodes we saw Akiho's mansion.
That why i am confused as hell right now.
Is 2nd movie not canon in this timeline?
I can close my eyes at very fast technological progress (plasma-screen TV, smartphones, quadracopters and etc.), but... In 2nd movie someone demolished Eriol's mansion and build up an entire amusement park (which are opened up sealed "The Nothing" card).
Maybe some parts on 2nd movie are canonical (like staging) and some - are not (like demolished mansion)?
Jun 7, 2021 7:50 PM

Jun 2014
Sakura got two cards at once in this episode!

Akiho and Kaito seem very friendly. If there's anything evil about them in any way, they're doing a really good job of hiding it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2018

38 by Serhiyko »»
Apr 10, 1:31 PM

» Am I the only one who is a little disappointed with the new series so far? ( 1 2 )

blissful_Harmony - Feb 14, 2018

67 by Arichan66 »»
Jan 31, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Episode 22 Discussion

Fayrin - Aug 9, 2018

36 by glowings »»
Jan 3, 4:20 PM

» How much of the manga does this adapt?

GrayZStars - Nov 12, 2023

2 by GrayZStars »»
Nov 12, 2023 8:16 PM

Poll: » With who will Daidouji Tomoyo and Li Mei Ling end up or will they end up single ?

KingSunWukong - Nov 11, 2023

7 by KingSunWukong »»
Nov 12, 2023 10:08 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.