Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2018 2:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
> I've fallen for Tachibana...

Oh Kondou.

This chapter had an interesting vibe regarding their relationship. The moment those track & field members walked in, it felt like there's a change in the momentum. Wonder exactly what Akira was thinking during this storm.
Mar 7, 2018 4:33 AM

Mar 2015
this gonna turn horribly worse aren't it?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 7, 2018 7:16 AM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
Kuma said:
this gonna turn horribly worse aren't it?

Hope nuuuuu

Honestly, I want that they end together

Mar 7, 2018 7:34 AM
Mar 2015
The freshman is a pain Just because she wants to beat Tachibana she circumvents Haruka to harass her at her workplace. Tachibana is clearly bothers and it causes Kondou to become her white knight and feel that he has fallen for Tachibana
Mar 7, 2018 9:34 AM

Apr 2016
I'm pretty sure she didn't want to be seen by other track members...

Anyway the main thing about this chapter was this line:
"I've fallen for Tachibana-san..."

He tried to take care of her tack club's members' table to help her out. He cares for her a lot.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Mar 7, 2018 2:45 PM

Mar 2015
Finally! Kondou comes clean and admits it to himself.

Now to see if he will admit it to Akira.
The sword that takes life gives life
Mar 8, 2018 5:16 PM

Feb 2007
Took him long enough.
Mar 10, 2018 10:58 PM

Apr 2017
Platonic huh? Not anymore... Mah boiii Kondou just got hit by a charm he can't desire..

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Mar 11, 2018 5:27 AM
Feb 2018
I liked the will they won't they, but when he thought to himself that he like her,I had an equal amount fear and happiness squealing...At the same I am glad they like each and the other part of me is like NOOOOOO, don't do this because you guys have gone though so much and the stimga of the possible relationship will affect you and most likey bring hardship. I don't know how to feel but at least it's consensual. Also love how Yamamoto confessed to harukašŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒI wonder if tachibana feels shame or guilt or what is she afraid of?
Mar 14, 2018 11:34 PM

Feb 2011
OMG,OMG, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kondo's realization chapter,
"I've fallen for Tachibana..." Kondo realize he have fallen in love with Tachibana, SO BEAUTIFUL: at the beginning of the chapter where Kondo kept looking that the shell glass Tachibana found at the beach, looking at it he remembers Tachibana's smiling face that brought him a warm smile is so sweet- after Tachibana walks in they both were smiling at each other was so adorable: REALLY SHOWS THE AFFECTIONS THEY BOTH SHARE TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER: I REALLY LOVE IN HOW KONDO LOOKS AT TACHIBANA SO PASSIONATELY WHILE SHE WAS WORKING , HE CAN'T TAKE HIS EYES OFF HER, SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD and yet sad in how the rain from the end of the chapter reflects in what both Tachibana and Kondo each hid a certain feeling that they don't want to reveal: Tachibana's case is the passionate love she has for running ( from her injured leg), and NOW Kondo is his affections of love he has for Tachibana: he was happy realizing his feeling and yet he also feels scared ( from their age of difference). Whenever he sees Tachibana feeling troubled he wants to ease her pain by helping her because he truly cares a lot about her: her pain is also his pain, he always wants to best for her: let's hope Kondo will reveals Tachibana what he truly feels so they can become a REAL COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG,OMG, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

I have been waiting to read this chapter's translation for some time now and it's finally here, and I'm so ready to read the rest of the story. :D
sweetangieMar 15, 2018 1:12 AM
Mar 28, 2018 9:18 AM

Nov 2016
Holy moly, Kondou acknowleding his feelings is something that took me by surprise.(timingwise) And of course,just at this point there aren't any chapters left.

But now I wonder how the anime is going to wrap things up, there are too many loose threads to bring them together in just one episode, well let's see.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 28, 2018 9:07 PM
Mar 2017
Regarding the criticism that the author is experiencing in Japan at the end of Koi wa Ameagari:
Those Japanese frustrated and repressed in their pathetic life only seek to vent if frustration hidden in the anonymity of the masses without thinking about their actions, just hoped that the author is not discouraged
Apr 4, 2018 4:16 AM

Dec 2014
the tenchou realizes he has feeling tooo... so good and I was just caught up... don't want to stop reading on a cliffhanger
Apr 22, 2018 9:56 AM

Mar 2016

You're lucky she's loves you too

Seunghoon my sunflower

More topics from this board

» How many chapters did the anime adapt?

TsutanaiFuun - May 22, 2023

6 by OG_Otaku »»
Jun 4, 2023 10:01 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Chapter 82 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

15 by potplant »»
Jan 23, 2023 10:35 PM

Poll: » The End Chapter 82 (Spoilers)

AsT5 - Mar 31, 2018

22 by jay4ubaby »»
Dec 16, 2022 5:15 PM

» I need help with this...

Rxfvlll - Apr 16, 2022

15 by RaymanM »»
Nov 1, 2022 5:54 AM

» Takashi Yoshizawa (+ spoilers)

removed-user - Sep 29, 2020

4 by KeyToTheBasement »»
Aug 5, 2021 6:13 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.