Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 7, 2018 1:32 AM

Oct 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Carnage everyone! Alot of death, and also a lot of unconfirmed death.

Its not looking good for Jean, I have a bad feeling about the last page. Also there is something up with Zeke, he said time is running out, then levi looks at a watch??
keragammingMar 7, 2018 6:30 AM
Mar 7, 2018 5:39 AM

Feb 2017
Amazing action packed chapter.
Zeke and other Walledians talking about 'time' seems to be the biggest evidence so far that they are working together.
That last page worries me also. I don't want Jean, Pieck nor Falco to die, but I predict that Gabi will probably shoot Jean and I am not ready for that.
Eren is so stronger now. He has transformed 3(?) times in a row without any consequences so far.

We finally saw Armin and he looks so sad in that panel. We will most likely see colossal Armin next chapter and I can't wait.
Mar 7, 2018 5:47 AM

Feb 2016
Oh boy, Armin finally appeared!

Damn Eren has no chill at all :o everything is so lit right now. I guess I'm joining the worries of everyone about Jean with that last page
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Mar 7, 2018 6:11 AM

Sep 2014
YOOOOO! The whole squad became hardcore killers! Even Armin out there catching bodies! I love it!

Though I still can't shake the feeling that Gabi is gonna kill someone important...
Mar 7, 2018 7:02 AM

Apr 2014
Jean has a major death flag right now.

Loved the chapter
Mar 7, 2018 7:17 AM

Dec 2015
Aye aye, fuck you Marley titans, let's see you recover from this!

Damn these cliffhangers are killing me!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 7, 2018 7:31 AM
Apr 2017
not sure why a lot of people support theory of Zeke working with Eren but for me it doesnt look so. You cant predict what will happen, author can change it anyway. But lets wait for another chapter, this looks as some climax of whole series
Mar 7, 2018 7:31 AM

Jul 2015
Great chapter indeed.The best part is definetly Armin using his nuke to wipe out the Marley ships.

And to that Eren seems to have gained quite exp in shifting 3 times.

I think Zeke is allied with Eren at least .He says,"Eren is not my enemy" and says to Levi that," it is time" and the easy way he got defeated hints at that.

And also Levi didn't use swords to kill him like the last time,instead explosives.Using smoke screen to allow him escape?

And Pieck getting crushed was beautifully done.Though thee is a death flag on Jean let's see how it goes.

Full 10/10 from me.

Mar 7, 2018 7:58 AM

Aug 2017
What a good chapter, I really hope Jean doesn't get killed in the next chapter
Mar 7, 2018 8:06 AM

Apr 2016
Awesome. Armin nuked their Navy. But I doubt Zeke is dead (despite Levi's awesome takedown)
Mar 7, 2018 8:18 AM
Jul 2018
As expected of Pieck, that’s exactly right!

Man, I love Zeke.
Mar 7, 2018 8:19 AM

Sep 2014
Please Jean don't die
Please Falco don't die
Please Jean don't die
Please Falco don't die

Why Isayama why

Armin is the best thing in this chapter!
Mar 7, 2018 8:41 AM

May 2012
I'm glad that Reiner is alive.

I'm also happy that Armin still have his feminine features.

Mar 7, 2018 9:41 AM

Feb 2018
I don't want Jean to die. Fuck you Gabi.

We will get to see Colossal Armin in next chapter
Mar 7, 2018 10:07 AM

Mar 2016
The online scans for this chapter were kinda sh*t... But I could understand what was going on.

1st! Eren can transform a third time? Heh? I wonder how he's doing that...

2nd! I think that Eren confirmed that Annie is alive and he did tried to eat her! And if he needed to transform a third time and did not break the cristal, they probably didn't find a way to break it!

3rd! Zeke shaking his arms and creating... a storm.......? TF?

And he's walking like a bitch in a model contest... AHAHAAHAA.

4th! ARMIN IS F*CKING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And in BIG STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5th! Party Time...

6th! Jean is probably gonna die.

Good chapter!
7/10
Mar 7, 2018 10:19 AM
May 2017
On that day, Titans receive grim reminder, they live in the fear of humans and disgrace to become an enemy of the Paradise...

Absolutely Beast Chapter!!!
Mar 7, 2018 10:25 AM
May 2017
NEETazertyY said:

2nd! I think that Eren confirmed that Annie is alive and he did tried to eat her! And if he needed to transform a third time and did not break the cristal, they probably didn't find a way to break it!

-Yes i think annie is alive and still in cryo, but there's always possibility if she's dead (already eaten by someone or etc), the next chapter gonna reveal how (the method to defeat warhammer)
-It's zeke's beast titan signature move, he's crushing rocks into rubble bits and throws it so fast it became a super speed projectile weapon
Mar 7, 2018 10:29 AM

Jul 2015
NEETazertyY said:
The online scans for this chapter were kinda sh*t... But I could understand what was going on.

5th! Party Time...

Good chapter!
7/10

1.Probably Eren trained hard so he can transform many times.Remember Annie could transform more than once and probably Eren once transformed multiple times in the past.

3.I think Zeke tore his own fur and skin and threw it like bullets everywhere.

Mar 7, 2018 10:44 AM

Oct 2013
NEETazertyY said:

5th! Party Time...

Good chapter!
7/10

Eren has obviously mastered his titan ability, like Annie,remember Annie was bale to transform more than once during the female titan arc.

He was not creating any storm, that was the debris from the stones in his hands, he fling them across and that cause the destruction.

and he was standing up, not walking when he said eren yeager is not his enemy.

@Vivekananda lol that was stones not his fur or skin.
Mar 7, 2018 10:48 AM

Jul 2015
keragamming said:
NEETazertyY said:

5th! Party Time...

Good chapter!
7/10

Eren has obviously mastered his titan ability, like Annie,remember Annie was bale to transform more than once during the female titan arc.

He was not creating any storm, that was the debris from the stones in his hands, he fling them across and that cause the destruction.

and he was standing up, not walking when he said eren yeager is not his enemy.

@Vivekananda lol that was stones not his fur or skin.

Oh you are right.He probably took the debris and shot it.

Mar 7, 2018 10:57 AM

May 2013
I just wanted to see Armin, and I got to see Armin, I'm glad.
Now I want to see Colossal Armin, definitely next chapter.

Arf and Jean, this dead flag :c
Mar 7, 2018 11:13 AM

Jan 2009
i do not think Zeke and Pieck are dead already but they are seriously injured for now

Armin is here and he transformed to the Colossal Titan to fuck the sea ports up
Mar 7, 2018 11:23 AM
Mar 2016
Attack on Titan is already a legend of all time!

Isayama Hajime you're the best!

The action is epic, the story is epic, the characters development is epic, the mystery is epic, the deaths.. the feels.. the plot.. everything is epic and awesome.

Oh man! I wonder how long would it take for them to animate this...
Mar 7, 2018 11:41 AM

Oct 2014
reiner is knocked out, levi possibly has a bomb, and jean doesn't look like he's in a very safe position cOME ON ISAYAMA YOU ALREADY KILLED TWO OUT OF FIVE OF MY HUSBAND-KUNS LEAVE THE FINAL THREE ALONE
Mar 7, 2018 12:14 PM

Sep 2014
Kill that little boy Jean ;D
Mar 7, 2018 1:16 PM

May 2013
It was a losing battle for Zeke from the start, ARMIN

Mar 7, 2018 1:23 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Finally those Marleyan bastards are getting a proper kick in the mouth. I do st some level feel sorry for those young soldiers who've been manipulated and are now getting decimated, but you cannot expect me to care for them the way I do about our characters we've been enjoying for a 100 chapters or so
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 7, 2018 1:39 PM

Jan 2014
F marley and their titans, I aprove Eren actions , it's god damn war and Villains must pay. If Eldians were Fighting for freedom i would been on their side NO THEY are not figthing for freedom they FIGHT to be USEFULL to marley , instead joining paradisi to Fight for their freedom!!!
Mar 7, 2018 1:42 PM

Jan 2014
Rip jean Probably, Fantastic chapter eren became so strong , Reiner will Help Eren and CO i'm betting on that, Irony how last chapters are it's same experience and chaos what those a holes did to the Paradisi people.
Mar 7, 2018 5:23 PM

Apr 2014
If Jean get's killed by unable to kill the cart titan because of Falco, then that is d-o-n-e for him. A moment of weakness or even hesitation can spell death for you on the battlefield if you are no aware of your surroundings.
Mar 7, 2018 6:42 PM
Apr 2016
What was that man?
I read a few comments and realized that most people are talking about the main happenings and what surrounds them, but why is not one acknowledging the fact that they "disabled" 3 titans with just one distraction?
Armin entry was of a unique intelligence, was subtle, efficient and still not counting the bigger picture that he has not even entered, really in the battle, what way to come up.
Mar 7, 2018 7:21 PM
May 2017
After all this time i finally can see my baby Armin im S C R E A M I N '
Mar 7, 2018 7:22 PM
May 2017
Please Jean dont die..
Mar 7, 2018 7:54 PM

Jan 2017
What massacre.

I guess they're not even considering getting the other 'titans' now just seeing what they did Pieck.

Also, yay Armin but he looks so... why Armin? But I guess every one is suffering not only him.

Oh Jean, please don't die.
Mar 7, 2018 9:30 PM
Jul 2010
The Falco-Reiner scenes at the start was heart-wrenching.
We also learn something important from Falco on what speeds up the healing for the Titan shifters.

Armin finally appear - Nice hair cut, he look to have grown taller and he look very depressed knowing that he had to killed thousands of enemy soldiers.

Zeke is confirmed to be working with the Paradis.
He hasn't`t killed any single scouts since he appeared and his defeat seems too quick and easy for a seasoned veteran who know Levi strength.
One thing strange though is that even if we know that Zeke is secretly working with the Scouts, not all of them are too happy about this. Example: Levi and some of the scouts who went off themselves wanting to kill the Beast Titan.

Eren vs WHT conclusion - Eren has shifted his 3rd times and he still looks fine. That was his limits before the 4 year timeskip. He also tried to eat WHT but failed and his thought process seems to suggest that he did the same with Annie.

Porco vs Mikasa Ackerman with blades....Mikasa FTW

Sasha the sniper with a second headshot.
Poor Sasha, if given the choice i think she would have prefer to stay as an ordinary hunter in the woods. War is cruel.

Last but not least, Isayama left the fans with a major cliffhanger.
Will Jean able to shoot the Cart Titan with Falco pleading in front of him?
Jean is also in a very dangerous position as Magath and Gabi is nearby with their rifles beside them.
Mar 7, 2018 11:31 PM

Aug 2012
Another great action packed chapter

We get our first look at Armin after the time-skip woohoo! and nuking the battleships
Eren is a freakin beast now able to transform for a 3rd time successfully
There's something fishy going on with Zeke and the word "time" being brought up in this chapter
Jean's death flag rises at the end there
Mar 7, 2018 11:57 PM

Feb 2014
AndraLalilulelo said:
On that day, Titans receive grim reminder, they live in the fear of humans and disgrace to become an enemy of the Paradise...

Absolutely Beast Chapter!!!

Best quoted!!
What a chapter!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 8, 2018 12:45 AM

Jul 2015
Remember in Return to Shiganshina arc? Zeke was aware if he's crushing too much of the rocks that he will use to throw because it wouldnt be that deadly anymore. He had to pick up another pile to throw at the soldiers who were charging at him.But here he was crushing rocks and then threw at SC soldiers.
Arjuna777Mar 8, 2018 1:34 AM

Mar 8, 2018 1:38 AM
Oct 2015
The amount of 'deaths' was pretty insane also I curious how many times Eren is able to retransform and get rid of his previous body.
Heckle was here...
Mar 8, 2018 1:39 AM
Jan 2015
wex89 said:
F marley and their titans, I aprove Eren actions , it's god damn war and Villains must pay. If Eldians were Fighting for freedom i would been on their side NO THEY are not figthing for freedom they FIGHT to be USEFULL to marley , instead joining paradisi to Fight for their freedom!!!

Yeah , sadly , despite the long stories and characterization about Eldians ,I don't care for any of them except Zeke

of course , deeper stories about Titan and such was interesting , but Meh for Eldian and their goals
Mar 8, 2018 3:36 AM

May 2017
"There's no time left"
They're all saying it. I wonder what they mean by that.

My theory would be there's already an army of titans gathered around the Marley empire (Zeke probably planned it all out). This is when the female titan shows up and screams just like she did in season 1.
Mar 8, 2018 4:34 AM

Nov 2009
Freaking awesome chapter. What a fight. Nice take down by Levi.
'America is a stolen country'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM8WZ0ztMuc

Zapredon said:
It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.

Totally agree!

Mar 8, 2018 5:51 AM
May 2017
TheHeckle said:
The amount of 'deaths' was pretty insane also I curious how many times Eren is able to retransform and get rid of his previous body.

Based on this chapter, even 3 transformations doesn't seems to exhaust him visibly (not counting, assault titan's immense damaged body)
Paradis people got rid of all the pure titan inside and outside of wall maria, all thanks to eren's multiple transformations and hardening. Counting the immense number of pure titans, eren must've been transform like A LOT of times to be able to get rid of all in just 1-2 years time...
Mar 8, 2018 5:52 AM

Feb 2018
LEvi is just to much of an bad ass seriously that was pretty awesome
Mar 8, 2018 5:53 AM
May 2017
Exor11 said:
"There's no time left"

My theory would be there's already an army of titans gathered around the Marley empire (Zeke probably planned it all out). This is when the female titan shows up and screams just like she did in season 1.

No need for that, I'm sure eren must've mastered the coordinate skill by now.
Mar 8, 2018 6:33 AM

Jul 2015
AndraLalilulelo said:
Exor11 said:
"There's no time left"

No need for that, I'm sure eren must've mastered the coordinate skill by now.

Eren don't have royal blood in him so only way to activate the coordinate is to physically touch a royal family member like Zeke or Historia.

Mar 8, 2018 7:39 AM

Jun 2014
Man this chapter was just all-out carnage. Levi being a badass as usual, and the Cart Titan was taken out. Armin has finally appeared as well. Sometimes I wish this manga was weekly since I really want to see what's going to happen next.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 8, 2018 10:15 AM
Jan 2016
I expect someone important to die next chapter.

Isn't it very predictable that Jean will die the way it's implied? I have a feeling someone will sacrifice themselves for Jean (I'm hinting at Floch since he was randomly brought up when needed, + he kinda looks up to Jean - sacrifice would be possible if he was somewhere close)

also notice how Levi didn't go for the nape, but chose a rather less effective method of blowing the nape away, despite Zeke lacking hardening abilities. Levi cut way off the nape, probably to make sure Zeke is not caught in the blast.

Zeke's definitely working with Paradis folks. Why would he consider Eren not an enemy, yet Levi is. Doesn't really make sense, since Zeke has no real need for revenge or something of the sort. If that's the case, I appreciate the cheeky way of him saying Marleyans are his enemies (notice how he ends the sentence before mentioning Levi. maybe I'm reading way too much into this, but if you read it with Zeke's possible cooperation with Paradis people in mind, he might be reffering to Pieck and Porco/Marley in general)

I wonder what will happen to Reiner. So far maybe 3 people acknowledge that he's still alive. He's pretty much done with everything, I'm seriously curious which side he'll pick to side with. He's running out of reasons to side with Marley tbh if Zeke's going to betray Marley as well.

I'm still seeing this fight as one-sided. I'm worried what will make this easy war win turn into barely winning this war
Mar 8, 2018 10:30 AM

Nov 2016
This chapter was just pure awesomeness.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 8, 2018 12:29 PM

Dec 2015
Wow so many things happening in this chapter. To be honest, I really feel sorry for Falco; he didn't deserve all of this and I never expected Eren to be this merciless but I don't blame him at all. On a side not, Armin finally appeared! Can't wait to see him fight. Also, Levi should get rid of Zeke.

I don't why but the cart titan is the creepiest one of them.

5/5 for this chapter.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1875 by Berry-Vodka »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.