Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2018 7:22 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
well the first segment was definitely very cute & Yuru flavored, the second segment was... second, i guess, but the third was actually kinda disturbing to me, even moreso than the first couple overly-ero-for-ramen episodes. felt almost like i was watching them indulge an addiction. very icky feeling =(
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Mar 2, 2018 1:19 AM
Jun 2017
Eating ramen sure is a best motivation to climb a mountain... 😂😂😂

* and the last part (back fat ramen) when i look at it its like having a ketogenic diet but modified since noodles is still carbohydrates. Hahaha 😂😂😂
Mar 2, 2018 2:05 AM

May 2009
This show beats any hentai any day.

Do the ramen there have the ability to burn fat as soon as you eat them? These girls, and Koizumi in particular, should be severely overweight by now.

You just know that when Koizumi does something out of the ordinary, like hiking up a mountain, she's after some special ramen. it seems to be her only goal i life.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2018 4:35 PM

Jul 2015
Wow... HOLD ON A SECOND NOW. WE GOIN CAMPING? I swear this is like the 4th anime this seaosn to have camping in it... Its starting to make me think maybe, going outside might not be that bad... Think it's been like...4 years since I last saw the sun, and that might change soon because of all the camping this season. Also thats a lot of fat and uuuhhhh... that second half... quite lewd hehe.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Mar 2, 2018 8:49 PM

Jan 2011
Ramen Daisuki is the best hentai of 2018( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Misa full on converted to the fat shit went down a dark hole so many lewd tags lol

also random initial D reference!, but you know this episode started off pretty peacefully with some hiking camping vibes so that was still nice
Mar 2, 2018 9:22 PM

Jul 2009
Hmm, first two segments were just kinda meh, but the third one was pretty funny XD Misa getting addicted to back fat ramen huh ... I usually get lighter broth when I get ramen, but this kind of makes me want to try a richer one. Except, well, I'm worried that it'll be really greasy ... ah, if I could find one like the in the show that'd be awesome :P
Mar 2, 2018 10:05 PM

Oct 2008
At first I thought I'm watching Yuru camp because of portable gas stove and insta-ramen and then I realized it later that it was the ramen show!
Even Misa's younger brother has met with Koizumi-san! since i love porkchop, I would also love this Buta Yarou ramen!
LOL at the last part Misa got corrupted and influenced by Koizumi-san's fatty ramen!
5/5.

Mar 3, 2018 7:41 AM

Dec 2015
All that ramen eating is finally catching up with Koizumi as she struggles to climb the mountain. A week straight of fatty ramen eating following this... watch them arteries girl!
Mar 4, 2018 8:22 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
They couldn’t leave Yuu out of this episode, appearing towards the end. Still prett good episode. The mountain segment was quite enjoyable. Although I kept thinking to myself if Koizumi had a fever since she appeared disoriented.
Koizumi and Misa’s brother eating was quite hilarious. Usually Koizumi is rather laid back when in Ramen mode but here she had this competitive expression. It felt refreshing seeing her with other characters. And of course we can’t forget Misa. Her and Jun really do get along well with Koizumi. The ramen itself had me hungry, quite interested in trying the one they had. Usually when I think of fat in ramen I picture a greasy heavy broth sort of like Mexican pozole.

Mar 4, 2018 1:24 PM

Mar 2014
DuoraDoll said:
Wow... HOLD ON A SECOND NOW. WE GOIN CAMPING? I swear this is like the 4th anime this seaosn to have camping in it... Its starting to make me think maybe, going outside might not be that bad... Think it's been like...4 years since I last saw the sun, and that might change soon because of all the camping this season. Also thats a lot of fat and uuuhhhh... that second half... quite lewd hehe.
Best comment! :D xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2018 11:39 PM

Aug 2013
mindbreak addiction is real xd
Mar 5, 2018 10:53 AM

Sep 2007
I would just like to say, I'm really liking this series' soundtrack. OP/ED are pretty good, but the background music is weirdly distinctive (heh), especially that reggae-sounding track and that French-sounding ones. Anyone else notice this?
Mar 5, 2018 1:23 PM
Mar 2016
Whooooo hoooo, no Yuu this time , instead it's Misa who takes over as Koizumi's stalker.
Mar 6, 2018 9:45 AM

Jan 2018
Yeah soundtrack is continuing to be weird... anyone else get concerned with everyone chanting ramen and think the episode was about to take a Junji Ito turn out of left field? (Anyone who has read The Enigma of Amigara Fault knows where I'm going with this right?)
Mar 6, 2018 10:40 PM
Mar 2012
Best camping music ever...lol Snow White's so proud now.
What's up with so much blushing whole episode?
Feels like director diverged quite a bit this time.
Mar 22, 2018 11:04 AM

Nov 2013
lmfao, Misa's done it now, rip diet :v
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 22, 2018 11:51 AM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
swirlydragonfly said:
Yeah soundtrack is continuing to be weird... anyone else get concerned with everyone chanting ramen and think the episode was about to take a Junji Ito turn out of left field? (Anyone who has read The Enigma of Amigara Fault knows where I'm going with this right?)

Tell u what, if someone says “This bowl of ramen... it was MADE FOR ME!”, then im movin this show to “dropped” faster than u can say “drr, drr, drr” 😱
gappasaurusMar 22, 2018 11:56 AM
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Mar 23, 2018 3:34 AM

Jan 2018
gappasaurus said:
swirlydragonfly said:

Tell u what, if someone says “This bowl of ramen... it was MADE FOR ME!”, then im movin this show to “dropped” faster than u can say “drr, drr, drr” 😱

Oh my god... that's terrifying
Mar 29, 2018 11:56 PM

Jul 2014
Axelucard said:
the cooking scene after the Op was fucking awesome because of that music

Haha ikr.

I love Misa, and I really enjoy her segments with Koizumi. And damn, those faces, those eyes, this is getting weird xD.
Apr 5, 2018 2:03 AM

Jan 2015
So the boy from OP is Misa's little brother. And talk about Misa, that's definitely a sin she done there. Not just for a day but week. xD
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 1, 2018 4:13 PM

Oct 2012
Nice to see some Yama no Susume relaxation in part one, nice to see the boy turning into Misa's brother in the end and nice to see them eating lot of fat-rich ramen in the end not caring about getting chuby.

The only thing I kinda don't like about these mini-episodes is that the developement in each of them doesn't get reflected in the next ones and that newly introduced characters are throwaway characters that won't get even mentioned again in the upcoming episodes.
Jan 16, 2019 10:02 PM

Aug 2018
I think this episode made me crave ramen 100x times more than the last few. JESUS christ I want to try some of that back fat ramen T^T
Jan 1, 2020 5:43 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So much yuru camp vibes on the first part
Mar 9, 2023 8:58 AM
Sep 2017
What's wrong with people, did they only watched Yuru Camp that anything that has outdoor wear equal to Yuru Camp? Normies didn't even know Yama no Susume exist which is 100% more prominent in mountain climbing aspect smh.

Enough with the rant, well, I usually don't read tags used on second part, but I sometime enjoy it when I accidentally read it lol (jk). For real, what's with their faces lmao.

Don't really know about how extra fat could make stuff taste better, though maybe it's because I ate noodle while watching this so my craving isn't as high as usual.
I-yas-yesMar 9, 2023 9:01 AM
Apr 15, 2023 6:53 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Glad to know I wasn't the only one who was like "honk honk yuru camp" in the first couple minutes. She made all thise people hiking crave ramen, HOW RUDE.

This kid was getting bullied for not finishing his food, hillarious. And he ended up being Misa brother haha.

I've been wanting another Misa and Koizumi segment. I'd probably had been too scared to eat a whole bowl of fat like that too but it does sound delicious.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2018

59 by wildhood »»
Feb 7, 7:53 AM

Poll: » Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2018

33 by 2life »»
Sep 8, 2023 3:36 AM

Poll: » Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2018

106 by Destroyer31 »»
May 14, 2023 10:03 AM

Poll: » Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2018

49 by Stripes »»
Apr 15, 2023 9:34 PM

Poll: » Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2018

21 by Stripes »»
Apr 15, 2023 8:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.