Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2018 8:14 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Interesting analysis of the Require and Half-Require type by Kurapika.

I got a bad feeling about the prince's nen beast. The second prince is on the move now too.
Feb 2, 2018 8:35 AM

Oct 2017
Looks like we learned more about Harkenburgs nen beast. So now, kurapika will try to secure alliances with lower princes.

Camilla is quite bold by saying she’s going to kill Benjamin. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s the next one to die.
Feb 2, 2018 8:51 AM

Sep 2014
Great analysis about the Manipulator class. Also, more info about Halkenburg's nen beast. Kurapika is seeking an alliance with the weaker princes. Hanzo is on his own mission but his original body and Buscuit went missing. I don't really worry about Buscuit but I have fears about Hanzo dying in this arc. Camillia is making her move to kill Benjamin. Things are getting fairly interesting.
Feb 2, 2018 10:36 AM

Oct 2012
Hanzo is now Naruto
Feb 2, 2018 11:29 AM

Jan 2013
About time someone is on the move. Camilla will spark off a huge conflict which may favor or disfavor what Kurapika is aiming to do right now
Feb 2, 2018 11:43 AM

Sep 2010
Oh interesting. So we are off to some action for the next chapter? I don't like that 2nd prince. But if she really confronts Benjamin, I hope at least one of them dies. Otherwise this war will never come to a close end. Some of the princes should be eliminated.
Feb 2, 2018 12:18 PM
Apr 2014
That assassin subplot on Kurapika camp better lead to something.
Biscuit has left her spot and Hanzo is faced with the big ass Nen beast,
Chill Camilla you're not a Nen user, your brother not only is a military adviser, a Nen user but he also has a Nen beast protecting him just like you, that should account for something right?! That Benjamin soldier fodder will probably just get bitch slapped by her Nen beast.
Feb 2, 2018 12:43 PM

Nov 2012
Is anyone else tired of the insufferable abundance of text and dialogue in this arc? I don't need it be an action, just a chapter focused on someone I actually give a shit about instead of this boring af guards would be nice.
Feb 2, 2018 4:56 PM

May 2013
Biscuit you had one job, Hanzo is a ghost nen .

Feb 2, 2018 5:00 PM
Jul 2015
JokerJoestar said:
Is anyone else tired of the insufferable abundance of text and dialogue in this arc? I don't need it be an action, just a chapter focused on someone I actually give a shit about instead of this boring af guards would be nice.

I hear you my brother
Feb 2, 2018 7:47 PM

May 2015
JokerJoestar said:

At least dialogues offset a bit the hiatuses, I mean at least we can get info that otherwise would be impossible to get just with drawings and little talk in chapters published off and on. Also, I think that's the best part of HxH, all these complex dialogues about any type of system in the series bring sustain to the logical of its world and specially the action scenes.
Feb 2, 2018 9:00 PM

Apr 2016
my favorite part was definitely the part with Hanzo using his Nen
but I swear to god, if something happens to Bisky...
Feb 2, 2018 11:32 PM
Dec 2016
At this point whoever moves first has an advantage.

But that still depends on whether pr not you are stronger than your opponent. I don't think number 2 is stringer than number 1 though
Feb 3, 2018 12:50 AM

Jul 2016
One of the Nen Beasts is a Behelit? Oh God. Quick, hide Bisky.
Feb 3, 2018 8:43 AM

Nov 2012
ren_moon said:
JokerJoestar said:

At least dialogues offset a bit the hiatuses, I mean at least we can get info that otherwise would be impossible to get just with drawings and little talk in chapters published off and on. Also, I think that's the best part of HxH, all these complex dialogues about any type of system in the series bring sustain to the logical of its world and specially the action scenes.

The content might be good but the delivery is awful.
Feb 3, 2018 4:25 PM

Jul 2013
The more I read the less I understand, looks so complex that bugs me. I hope action gets back soon because is so much text and I can't process everything, I don't even mind learning all those details.

I wonder what happened with the ninja guy body and biscuit, I fear for her, she can't die don't you even dare doing it Togashi!! Behelit still a plausible theory.
I . A M . D E A D !  C O N T I N U E ?

INSERT COIN

Feb 4, 2018 5:18 AM
Dec 2012
GoAce said:
The more I read the less I understand, looks so complex that bugs me. I hope action gets back soon because is so much text and I can't process everything, I don't even mind learning all those details.

I wonder what happened with the ninja guy body and biscuit, I fear for her, she can't die don't you even dare doing it Togashi!! Behelit still a plausible theory.

There was nothing that complex in this chapter though. Maybe you just forgot something.
The only questionable thing is the existence of the 4 hidden nen users in the group. We find out this time that 2 of them, Cejour and Yurihai, were half-awakened and maybe even mind fucked by a manipulator or Halkenburg's nen beast. Now they state that after Loberry was arrested for the murder, there is only one hidden nen user left in the group... That means Loberry was a nen user or was mistaken for one because she was under the attack of Silent Majority... Nowhere could you assume she is a nen user but they clearly state that now there is only one left and even show her face.

Pretty sure she will be used for something else by Togashi later on if she really does know nen.
Feb 5, 2018 2:31 PM

Jun 2014
One reason to think that Kurapika will die during this arc: Let's keep in mind Japanese superstitions regarding number 4. Since the beginning Kurapika has been related to the number 4 (his birthday is April the 4th) and now he makes a "4" with his nen out of all numbers.

Also Hanzo's ability has the number 4 on its name. And this added to that minagoroshi hidden message, well, I think all this can be a clear deathflag for both, or even for all the passengers aboard the Black Whale. Let's keep an eye on the numbers because Togashi has been foreshadowing a lot with them lately.
Feb 5, 2018 6:59 PM

Jun 2012
Amazing chapter

Is cool how Togashi is building up the climate

Hopefully one of the princes dies from fighting

I hope Hanzo and Biske don't die, but its HxH so...
Feb 5, 2018 9:53 PM

Sep 2013
Hanzo and biske can't die like fodder :(
The nen beast and assassin search continues, hanzo offs the prince assassin too.
Feb 8, 2018 12:38 PM

Apr 2015
shizaman said:
One reason to think that Kurapika will die during this arc: Let's keep in mind Japanese superstitions regarding number 4. Since the beginning Kurapika has been related to the number 4 (his birthday is April the 4th) and now he makes a "4" with his nen out of all numbers.

Also Hanzo's ability has the number 4 on its name. And this added to that minagoroshi hidden message, well, I think all this can be a clear deathflag for both, or even for all the passengers aboard the Black Whale. Let's keep an eye on the numbers because Togashi has been foreshadowing a lot with them lately.

It's a shame, if he dies I hope he dies in vein :(

Well, it does feel like that the manga is coming to an end, I have a feeling it might be Dark Continent then another arc then a finale, so without hiatuses, I will give this at least 2 years?

I will not rest till I see them all reunited.
Aug 15, 2021 7:47 AM

Feb 2018
Hanzo ~ hey Biscuit, look on my body I'll brb. Hanzo returns to find that not only Biscuit is gone but so is his body lol. Prince Camilla seems so evil and now wants to kill Benjamin? damn!
Sep 14, 2022 6:23 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Damn dude where is Bisky and Hanzo's real body??

Also the second "prince" is a lowkey waifu hahaha. Camilla is a baddie!!
Jan 17, 2023 2:24 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
great conversation!!! kekeke
Dec 2, 2023 8:46 PM

Nov 2015
Reply to ren_moon
JokerJoestar said:

ren_moon said:

At least dialogues offset a bit the hiatuses, I mean at least we can get info that otherwise would be impossible to get just with drawings and little talk in chapters published off and on.

i agree it's perfect. i wonder if togashi thought out it like that or was mere coincidence? 🤣

💢

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.