Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2018 6:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Riku should be careful of his health tbh
At least he is feeling better now.

I think it's fortunate that he has such a supportive manager and group to perform with. Meh, I hope this show gives them a proper rival soon. They need some more motivation.
Jan 21, 2018 1:01 PM

Oct 2011
I'm continuing to enjoy the anime adaptation. I am loving all this extra animation for the characters that wasn't included in the game because it's just character sprites with maybe 2 or 3 poses and 3 or 4 facial expressions all together. Seeing them being so animated is one of the biggest pros of this anime.

About the anime itself it's pretty much the in game story, they left out a few minor details here and there but that's to be expected of any adaptation, since there is no real way to fit absolutely everything in there. But what we got still felt neatly fit together! The episodes always feel so short but I'm like 99% sure that's just my enjoyment factor.

I love all TRIGGER interactions but they gave me my favorite moment of dialogue, even if it was changed up a bit!

Tenn and Gaku bickering is always so freaking funny, I hope to see more of that soon.

p.s. Yes, I'm TRIGGER biased, I will admit.
Jan 21, 2018 1:40 PM
Dec 2014
this was such a well done episode im so happy
Jan 21, 2018 4:20 PM

Mar 2011
I almost teared up when they sold out all their tickets. So happy for them!

I love idol shows that can really get me hyped.
Jan 21, 2018 4:46 PM

Oct 2011
Omg sold out ahhhhh 😭😭😍😍
Jan 22, 2018 1:06 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
So far, I really like how the drama is handled in the series, and I hope it continues to be that way. Every problem that seems like it could lead up to something overly dramatic is resolved in a mature way.

I definitely shed a few tears when the tickets sold out, so proud of them!
Jan 26, 2018 10:39 PM

Sep 2008
Ashureechan said:
The episodes always feel so short but I'm like 99% sure that's just my enjoyment factor.

I literally just came here to ask if i was the only one who felt that these episodes felt super short always. It literally only feels like 10 minutes of pure joy. Every time the ending song comes on, i'm always like, "THAT'S IT???".

Trigger interactions always save the day. Tsumugi is so cute honestly, i love how they are adapting her.
Jan 27, 2018 4:13 AM

Feb 2012
marism said:
The part where someone created a fansite for Riku & Iori had me dead-- it was totally a shipping thing right? the website even had a rainbow on it lol. ( i ship them too tbh ;) ) This episode was so good and i love riku for doing his best even though he has an illness. he needs to be PROTECTED

I know right ;)

I started to ship them the moment they interacted the first time. Quite early for the fansite though :D
Jan 27, 2018 3:49 PM

Oct 2011
slayerizedcarol said:

I literally just came here to ask if i was the only one who felt that these episodes felt super short always. It literally only feels like 10 minutes of pure joy. Every time the ending song comes on, i'm always like, "THAT'S IT???".

Trigger interactions always save the day. Tsumugi is so cute honestly, i love how they are adapting her.

Right? It feels like they go by so quickly but I'm having so much fun watching them that I'm pretty sure that is why.

They do, they are three dorks! Tsumugi is too adorable, I'm so happy with the how they portayed her in the game and she is even more expressive in the anime!!!
Jan 24, 2019 8:31 PM

Jun 2015
im totally loving this idol anime, all characters have a personality and a resolve so far and its going pretty good. they're not trying to cram everything in
Apr 19, 2021 9:32 AM

Aug 2017
Yamato in a suit is kinda hot

They sold out all their tickets! I'm glad! Finally, I like how they handled Riku condition in this episode, no unnecessary drama, no forced reactions, everything was normal.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 15, 2021 7:15 AM

Jan 2021
It's nice to see a idol anime that actually has a cast with a personality.
Also I can't believe they sold all their tickets out!! It's nice to see them complete their goal.
Also it was hilarious to see a fansite with Riku and Lori being shipped together! Never thought that I would ever see that happening.
Oct 5, 2021 4:25 PM
Apr 2017
I feel so sad for Riku. When your dream is to do one thing but you have a barrier that makes it difficult to do so, it causes problems. Luckily for Riku, he’s not the support of not only his manager, but his members as well!
Feb 23, 2022 2:33 AM

Feb 2020
Poor Riku. :( I'm worried of him.

Nice. They sold out all their tickets. :)

SerafosDec 21, 2023 4:02 AM
Dec 20, 2022 11:40 PM

Feb 2019
things are looking good for the guys.

More topics from this board

» Who is your favorite? ( 1 2 )

Chiibi - Jan 14, 2018

76 by luciana_y2 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2018

28 by senekohan »»
Apr 24, 11:32 AM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2018

19 by senekohan »»
Apr 22, 8:37 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2018

22 by antuUA »»
Jul 4, 2023 3:42 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2018

10 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Dec 21, 2022 11:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.