Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2017 4:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, Lupin is branded as a criminal now? That's injustice.

Fran made a move by himself...honestly, I think it was very risky. Not bad for a follow up episode. For Lupin, I think they really judged him before even realizing the truth.
Nov 4, 2017 5:05 AM

Nov 2007
The queen is now interested in the main girl now.

Kakkii's character has been thinking about something after the train thing, and the main girl is thinking about what KajiKaji's character said.

Kakkii's character went out in secret at night to ask the queen to not make them criminals after the train thing, and main girl followed him. He is somehow directly related to her, as he was going to say something. Now two groups, one being Queen's soldiers, chasing after both of them.

Rest of them came to the rescue. He sort of reached his goal.

Kakkii's character is involved in certain alchemist plan, which the queen used it to kill vampires and became the source of the main girl's poison when the main girl's "father" used it after he ran away.

A new long hair guy with weird goggles (is there any saying for that kind of goggles?) against Morikubo-san's character? next.
tsubasaloverNov 4, 2017 5:15 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 4, 2017 6:43 AM

Dec 2014
Damn, Fran made a pretty bold move against Victoria in this episode. I liked how he did that final true threat to Victoria to win the negotiation.

So Fran is responsible for the base element that Horologium was created from, kinda makes sense now as to why he wanted the gang to save Cardia in the first place.

Also, I find Victoria's design quite attractive. XD
Nov 4, 2017 7:07 AM

Nov 2007
Pretty good episode despite I admit a little underwhelming. The lack of comic relief and fluff is devastating... aside from that story wise it is building up quite nicely. We even saw some of Saint colleagues! That was nice surprise.
Well 2 more episodes left of the common route. Impey centered episode seems to be next :)
Nov 4, 2017 12:47 PM
Mar 2016
That's one cute Victoria, cu'z the real Victoria is and old lady........

Nov 4, 2017 3:21 PM

Jun 2015
Fran made a very bold and risky move against Victoria. He was willing to get both of them killed so the group would be free. Looks like it worked. So he was the one who created the element that was put inside Cardia. She's not mad at him.
Nov 4, 2017 3:26 PM

Jan 2016
Victoria's design though
Nov 5, 2017 3:41 AM

Dec 2015
Wait, since Saint's picture was on the newspaper too, how did he walk around the city without getting arrested, especially since he didn't bother with a disguise???

I kind of ship Victoria and Frankenstein as a Foe Yay couple now...

Nice reference to the Frankenstein's monster there.

Really enjoyed Kakki's voice acting here, especially the scream.
Nov 5, 2017 4:08 AM

Jul 2009
Fran was brave...Victoria seems a nice queen, she is also playing attention to Finis...
Nov 5, 2017 7:39 AM
Nov 2016
For a former State Alchemist, Fran acted very rashly this episode.

We got Fran's backstory, the only ones without a proper backstory are Impey and Saint.... Well, Lupin too but I don't think Lupin needs a different source of motivation, other than the fact that he loves Cardia.
Nov 5, 2017 9:07 AM

Mar 2011
I like that fact that this episode focused on Fran's backstory. Out of the main guys he's my second favorite... <3. Also liked Cardia's part in this...

The only thing I missed was one of those precious Lupin x Cardia moments *-*.
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

Nov 5, 2017 12:36 PM
Jul 2018
So this week's episode we got Fran's backstory... which was pretty decent honestly. Not gonna lie, if the series continues to be like this (or how its going) I might go and pump it up a bit, since things are starting to shape up more.
Nov 5, 2017 2:09 PM

Dec 2016
Cardia is such a sweet girl ;_; she's a cutie <3

Fran had a terrible past with his experiment. Guess his ambitions brought enemies unfortunately :( but I hope he can cure Cardia's poison someday :) She deserves to be happy!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Nov 5, 2017 4:00 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Finis being Cardia's brother though really was a shocker. Cardia slipping out to follow Fran was a surprise though. Cardia's wish is a simple one but unfortunately one that cannot be granted due to her condition sadly. Nice to see the rivalry between the army and twilight being exploited. Its nice seeing the rest of the team come to bail them out though. Twilight really doesn't care about being subtle though do they. The strike at the palace was certainly bold. Fran's demanding attitude to Victoria really was unlike him. So the element that Fran created for peaceful purposes was instead turned into a WMD and used to devastating effect then. Still the it was surprising that she agreed to them. Interesting episode that revealed a lot about Vic's past and also expanded on the queen as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2017 5:55 AM

Oct 2008
So Fran is also responsible for the poison that Cardia has within her!
Damn Cardia is beautiful as ever!
4/5.

Nov 6, 2017 6:38 PM

Jan 2014
Well that makes sense. Even then, I still expected more out of this show. It went from "dark horse" to "meh" very quickly. I don't see it escaping out of the "meh zone" anytime soon.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 12, 2017 12:27 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Frank got his reward, that Queen Victoria removed the rewards for their heads, but it was an imprudence, even threatened the Queen, and this is the way to win enemies!!!! well, one more is not a problem!!! kekeke
Dec 6, 2021 6:19 PM

Feb 2014
Well, Victor did some manly stuff this episode, for sure.
Tho, having the Frankenstein name and not having him create the Frankstein monster and instead kill some vampires... feels a bit wrong.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2017

45 by Zekkenshin »»
Aug 12, 2023 6:57 PM

Poll: » Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi Episode 8 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2017

32 by Zekkenshin »»
Aug 11, 2023 11:21 PM

Poll: » Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2017

51 by Zekkenshin »»
Jul 3, 2023 1:32 PM

Poll: » Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2017

101 by Zekkenshin »»
Jul 3, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

21 by Azu »»
Feb 6, 2022 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.