Oct 18, 2017 2:48 PM

Sep 2015
yes
isekai is objectively the worst set of fantasy

give me romp high fantasy any day
N.etorare T.echnical R.esearcher
Oct 18, 2017 2:52 PM

Mar 2014
As long as you acknowledge the flaws and don't fanboy about anime you like then where's the problem ? People all have different tastes.

Profile Picture and Avatar/Signature made by SenpieX, requested in this thread :https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1568530&show=0
Oct 18, 2017 2:52 PM

Jan 2016
Everyone is entitled to like what they like.Different tastes exist and I respect that, it just so happens that your's is objectively shit.
Oct 18, 2017 3:01 PM

Feb 2013
there is literally nothing wrong with isekai.. way better than so called high fantasy
Oct 18, 2017 3:05 PM

Feb 2010
i like Re:Zero not a fan of Sao though. some Isekais are bad some are good. just like some mecha are good and other are for edgy kids *cough* 00 and wing *couhg*
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 18, 2017 3:07 PM

Oct 2016
Nah, you like whatever you like and I'm not going to shit on your taste. I mean, for all I know you think whatever I enjoy is shit... And who does it even help to call someone's taste shit.
Oct 18, 2017 3:07 PM

May 2015
no, because different person different taste

and sometimes kid's nowadays can't respect that

Oct 18, 2017 3:08 PM

Sep 2017
Op did a good job gathering a lot of attention. I commend you for that.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Oct 18, 2017 3:11 PM

Dec 2014
jarring said:
@TheHonestThief

if you are wondering, the one that got me was 2C-E, "Europa" in this long list of designer drugs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designer_drugs

I've only taken it twice in my life...second time a week later in summer of 2006. It literally changed me as a person, and i will most undoubtedly be suffering from negative effects for the rest of my life.
I won't deny though, it was the best experience of my life by a long shot. it might not MEAN much, but how i felt is a different story. It's kinda impossible to tell you what it was like just to feel it, not to mention the actual hallucinations(which were spectacular but irrelevant and not that important). Imagine the best feeling you've ever had, or um.. imagine losing your virginity or when you lost your virginity. then multiply how good it feels times....about a million, and then think it lasted over 12 hours.

idk why i felt like telling you this, but here it is. sometimes i just feel like xposing myself
Lol what.
It’s such a random post I really have nothing.
Oct 18, 2017 3:12 PM
Jul 2018
I’m inclined to say I don’t like your taste because Ledouche is in your favs and I don’t like geass much either

Then again Subaru did make me want to gouge my eye out

I mean you do you but I’m not gonna say I like your taste. Obviously anyone is equally free to criticize mine.
Oct 18, 2017 3:13 PM
Aug 2016
Meh, who cares really.
Your taste is your taste.
Oct 18, 2017 3:19 PM

Jan 2015
There's nothing wrong with liking those kind of anime. Everyone's taste is different. There is no right or wrong.

That said, I personally think your taste is bad.
Oct 18, 2017 3:28 PM
Jul 2018
TheHonestThief said:
jarring said:
@TheHonestThief

if you are wondering, the one that got me was 2C-E, "Europa" in this long list of designer drugs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designer_drugs

I've only taken it twice in my life...second time a week later in summer of 2006. It literally changed me as a person, and i will most undoubtedly be suffering from negative effects for the rest of my life.
I won't deny though, it was the best experience of my life by a long shot. it might not MEAN much, but how i felt is a different story. It's kinda impossible to tell you what it was like just to feel it, not to mention the actual hallucinations(which were spectacular but irrelevant and not that important). Imagine the best feeling you've ever had, or um.. imagine losing your virginity or when you lost your virginity. then multiply how good it feels times....about a million, and then think it lasted over 12 hours.

idk why i felt like telling you this, but here it is. sometimes i just feel like xposing myself
Lol what.
It’s such a random post I really have nothing.

lol ikr.. i wasn't expecting anything really. the fact you responded at all is more than enough for me.
Oct 18, 2017 3:37 PM
Jul 2009
If magic high school is your favorite either you need to watch an actual good show or you have no interest in anything other than the easiest self-insert escapism stories.
Basically, you can be saved but you need to watch Read or Die and Gunbuster: Top wo Nerae ASAP to cure your taste.
FMA:B OUTDATED noot KIMI NO NA WA OVERRATED noot LONG HAVE WE WAITED noot PINGU IN THE CITY WAS CREATED noot
Oct 18, 2017 3:59 PM

Sep 2016
we have quite high compatibility, so you need to improve your taste by watching everything I rated high and ignoring what I dropped.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 18, 2017 4:05 PM

Nov 2016
Welcome to the club yes your taste is shit just like mine i like these shows too
Oct 18, 2017 4:12 PM

Aug 2017
well i mean, your taste in anime is yours. everyone has different opinions so only you can decipher what is shit or not
Oct 18, 2017 4:14 PM

Jun 2015
It's not about, "good" or "bad" taste in anime. If it's what you like, why bother to what other people say or think!? IT IS YOUR TASTE!

And whoever, that insists that you have shit taste, just because, is close minded, and don't really deserve attention. Everyone is free to enjoy what they want. Other people have no right to judge.
For example, I may not agree to your likes or tastes, but it's just an opinion based on our differences of tastes, it don't means that you have a bad taste.

So, in my opinion SAO and Re:Zero are good shows, but...
Every anime will have their fans and their haters, and everyone are free to have their opinions, just look to the mean score (even overated, or, underated, it doesn't matter) of the show, I think it proves that you're not the only one that enjoy these shows.
Sure, almost every anime have their flaws (ones more than others), but that doesn't stop a person to love/enjoy that show in question.
Every person have their taste and their own. "Enjoy whatever you enjoy."
MasterPPOct 18, 2017 9:12 PM
Oct 18, 2017 4:20 PM

Apr 2017
nymi said:
Op did a good job gathering a lot of attention. I commend you for that.

Conciously or not, wasn't that his intention all along?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2017 4:21 PM

Apr 2017
As long as it defies between the aspects of "H U M A N N A T U R E"

>Nope Not even close PLEB
-HippySnob-Oct 18, 2017 4:26 PM

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Oct 18, 2017 4:28 PM

Jan 2017
Hey_Taka-tin_Hey said:
The sooner you embrace your shit taste, the better.

I mean, I like stuff like Psycho-Pass and Attack on Titan. I'm not gonna act like I have good taste, I simply don't give a crap.

psycho pass is great tho. AoT is very good imo. there is nothing wrong with liking both series.
Oct 18, 2017 4:44 PM

Oct 2015
Enjoy what you enioy. I do not really like the term shit taste. Just, different from others is all.

𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫' 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Oct 18, 2017 5:57 PM
Sep 2017
All it means is you like those shows. I don't think shit taste really exists to begin with and that each person just has different tastes in different shows.
Oct 18, 2017 6:01 PM

Mar 2017
If you like a show because its isekai it just means your retarded.
Oct 18, 2017 6:08 PM
Jul 2018
The idea of "good/bad taste" to begin with is kind of stupid.
If Digibro can make a 1 hour video on why SAO sucks, than I'm sure another person can make a 1 hour video on why SAO's good.
It seems to me like your tastes may be more towards mainstream stuff.
Oct 18, 2017 6:15 PM

Jul 2016
Apparently I have 53.7% affinity to you so your taste can't be that bad.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2017 6:17 PM

Jul 2013
Objectively, yes, you have bad taste.

It's not like that matters though.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Oct 18, 2017 6:26 PM
Dec 2016
Honestly, your taste is your own. You shouldn't worry about what others think it can only lead to negativity. If you worry about what others think then you're not you, you'd only be wearing a mask in which only you can take off.
Oct 18, 2017 6:33 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Either you want to bait or just have some guts by admitting something like that here in this very AD subforum. I don't know your anime taste since I can't lick it.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Oct 18, 2017 6:37 PM

Dec 2012
Like what you like when you like it. Naysayers be damned.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Oct 18, 2017 6:40 PM

Sep 2013
Long answer: yes. Short answer: yes.
Oct 19, 2017 12:30 AM

Sep 2015
It's not just those two, you like Akame ga Kill and Aldnoah.Zero too. Your taste is beyond redemption.
Oct 19, 2017 12:34 AM
Jul 2018
I despise those anime, but my standards aren't the norm, so who cares? You like what you like.
Oct 19, 2017 12:39 AM

Jan 2016
You want the simple answer

No it doesn't make your taste bad.
All the fools who go around hating on everything should stick to them eighties anime.

After all isn't that the golden age of TV anime.
Oct 19, 2017 1:02 AM

Mar 2017
If you're asking objectively, then no, you don't. It's impossible to have an objectively bad taste in anime.

Haven't finished any of the anime you've listen but I've heard they aren't that good (except Re:Zero which I REALLY WANNA WATCH SMH)

IMHO the only reason I would think your taste in anime is trash would be if you thought they were great anime with barely any flaws etc etc. like most SAO and Re:Zero fans are. If you recognize the flaws and agree with them then that's awesome and I'll be fine with your taste.
╠╬╣ 일 » 이 » 삼 » 사 ╠╬╣

Oct 19, 2017 1:12 AM

Nov 2014
There is no bad and good taste in the first place. If anything, someone could argue that those titles have many flaws that are easy to ignore by less demanding watchers, but that's it.

But more importantly, why do you need other to approve of anime you watch?
JustAnotherShiroOct 19, 2017 1:26 AM
Oct 19, 2017 1:40 AM

Mar 2014
Yes, but as long as you don't like dubs or/and Tokyo Phoul, I might let it slide
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Oct 19, 2017 1:45 AM
Aug 2017
There's no such thing as bad taste . You have your own preferences and nobody can tell You otherwise . Who the hell decided that liking isekais means you have bad taste ?! To me there's no problem with liking or even loving them .
OyAlinDesuOct 19, 2017 1:49 AM
Oct 19, 2017 4:16 AM

Mar 2013
If you still like them, then do not care what others say. Listening to criticism is usually helpful I suppose, but if they deem you to have "bad taste", then they are morons not worth conversing with.
Oct 19, 2017 4:20 AM

May 2016
No it just makes you really insecure.
Oct 19, 2017 4:24 AM

Apr 2016
Nah, not really. I also enjoy watching Isekai anime. But if they are not good, I obviously give them a low score.
Liking isekai doesn't mean that you have shit taste. I've got ReZero in my favorites, but no one has said shit about it.

Also, different people have different tastes.
Oct 19, 2017 4:24 AM

Nov 2014
Why should my opinion of your taste be of any relevance to you?

Just watch and enjoy whatever you want.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Oct 19, 2017 4:29 AM

Mar 2015
you liking bread? you have shit taste...

see, how radiculous it sound,,,

"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 19, 2017 5:11 AM
Jul 2018
Kuma said:

It depends on the bread. Whole-grain bread is objectively better than white bread. :D
But whatever you do, you should ask strangers on the internet.

@Kenny_Stryker
You have Rintarou, Kurisu, Levi AND Taichi in your favs. That's some great taste here. :D
Don't know about Eureka Seven tho yet.
removed-userOct 19, 2017 5:14 AM
Oct 19, 2017 5:13 AM

Oct 2016
i do believe there's no such thing as bad taste,
people just have different taste, that's all.
Oct 19, 2017 5:16 AM

Mar 2015
Maneki-Mew said:
Kuma said:

It depends on the bread. Whole-grain bread is objectively better than white bread. :D

RICE>>>>>>>>>>>>BREAD

you weak stomach uncultured pole...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 19, 2017 5:25 AM
Jul 2018
Kuma said:
Maneki-Mew said:

RICE>>>>>>>>>>>>BREAD

No, that's just weeb taste. Otherwise you would appreciate noodles in all forms. Not even spaghetti. The elitist taste here are penne... because I like them.
Oct 19, 2017 5:28 AM

Mar 2015
Maneki-Mew said:
Kuma said:

RICE>>>>>>>>>>>>BREAD

No, that's just weeb taste. Otherwise you would appreciate noodles in all forms. Not even spaghetti. The elitist taste here are penne.

dude, how i am a weeb when i literaly life from rice field?
Oct 19, 2017 5:33 AM
Jul 2018
Kuma said:
Maneki-Mew said:

No, that's just weeb taste. Otherwise you would appreciate noodles in all forms. Not even spaghetti. The elitist taste here are penne.

dude, how i am a weeb when i literaly life from rice field?

Doesn't matter. Anime fan + rice, sushi and ramen = weeb taste *eats sushi right now* Weeb taste.

Tonysol67 said:
yes
isekai is objectively the worst set of fantasy

give me romp high fantasy any day

Excuse me!?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/153/Juuni_Kokuki
https://myanimelist.net/anime/552/Digimon_Adventure - we all loved it, don't deny it.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31859/Hai_to_Gensou_no_Grimgar
Oct 19, 2017 5:34 AM

Nov 2016
Kuma said:
Maneki-Mew said:

RICE>>>>>>>>>>>>BREAD

Indeed,rice is truly the superior way of consuming carbs.

Maneki-Mew said:
Kuma said:

RICE>>>>>>>>>>>>BREAD

No, that's just weeb taste. Otherwise you would appreciate noodles in all forms. Not even spaghetti. The elitist taste here are penne... because I like them.

Weeb...or one is just into lifting xD Whole grain pasta isn't that bad either,tho.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - 10 hours ago

23 by Kurgo »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Have y'all seen Rainbow?

MillerEvans23 - 6 hours ago

13 by 23feanor »»
4 minutes ago

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - 10 hours ago

17 by Rhaelynne »»
12 minutes ago

» Anime that you started watching because of Social Media

ST63LTH - 3 hours ago

14 by LoveYourEyes »»
13 minutes ago

» Do you wish your culture was more represent in anime?

Spunkert - 44 minutes ago

3 by ProGoddess »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.