Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kakegurui Episode 12 Discussion

Oct 3, 2018 4:39 AM

Hell yeah, Suzui finally stepping up and being a man. The result was about as expected, but I think this gamble better served to show how - or perhaps more importantly why - Yumeko has kept Suzui by her side all of this time. You could say that he was Yumeko's wildcard. Her ultimate bet.

Well after the first episode, I didn't think this would be my thing. Boy, once it got going though...Kakegurui became absolutely intoxicating. I couldn't put it down and kept wanting more. It certainly played well into the art of gambling and the addictive quality that drives so many people to break themselves backwards over the thrill of it. Yeah, it may have been over the top (and that's putting it most mildly), but it captures how wretchedly captivating gambling can be and how it's possibly the most irrational act a person can engage in. Yumeko being the ultimate example of that.

7.5/10. Although maybe I'll just roll some dice and score based off that. Who knows anymore? One thing's for sure. I'm all in for the second season.

Oct 15, 2018 7:20 AM
This is a gud anime,, remembering me to Doreiku and nogame no life when jabami eyes become shining like sora and shiro evil paln,, theres gambling is very interesting after watching this anime, there so much possibilities in gambling not only play without any plan or purpose,
tyhe best moment is them even bet their life to gamepling(eps 11), and the best scene is whenkaede lost and got fired then his hair become white like kaneki,, this maybe called marie antoinette syndrome who make people hair become white cause the extreme stress

Oct 15, 2018 7:23 AM
Abyhape said:
damn it, I thought I'm gonna give it 9/10 if it was better grand finale. but then it just end like this? then 7/10 for entire series.
same me too, wyf endig only wit draw

Dec 31, 2018 8:10 PM

Overall a pretty surprising show for me. I don't think I've seen a gambling anime. So that was definitely on the plus side. The ending felt a little bit rushed and I don't know if this game was worth for the end.

Oh well. At least it ended in a tie. I wonder why the student representative disband the council. From what I read here in this thread the manga ending was different? Maybe I check it out.

It's nice to see this will have a second season, even if I don't know about what the plot will be.

Jan 28, 7:08 PM
Was expecting to see an epic match between the strong girls, but the wimpy male gets the spotlight in the end

Feb 4, 4:34 PM
A most incredible and exciting ending.

Feb 4, 9:36 PM

Not bad. The idol episode sucked. Everything else was pretty good, esp the beginning eps.

I hated Sayaka. She's a boring, obsessive, weak character. And v annoying when she sticks to the Prez like glue. I can't stand clingy ppl smfh >___>

Suzui didn't have much presence either. The final gambling battle didn't have as much of a high consequence as the whole series hyped it up to be, so it fell a little short.

7/10 overall. Still enjoyed.

Mar 21, 2:15 AM

Too Meh for last episode tbh, but wtf she came from the thrill haha.

and that confession out of nowhere.
Avoiding spoilers be like

Apr 16, 10:30 AM

Suzui channeled the gambling demon in him and picked up the Judgment card, narrowly saving Yumeko from getting banished from the school. They might've not won the game but getting the exact card needed to make it a tie took a lot of luck.

She's as tenacious as ever and nothing will stop her from trying to humiliate the whole student council to entertain her fetish while dominating everyone else on the way there.

Apr 20, 12:21 PM

I expected more from this episode, but overall I enjoyed this anime and liked many characters.

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]