Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2008 8:32 AM

Mar 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I love how Kyousuke and Ayukawa's best moments come when they're just standing by each other, not saying anything...

Still can't believe Hikaru is going gaga over him just because of that time in the gym. Loved her recounting of her and Ayukawa's past, though - seems like she was 'kimagure' even back then ;)
You've come a long way, baby.
May 23, 2008 3:24 AM

Apr 2007
I lol'd when Kyousuke sat on fat cat XD.

And i definitely agree with you , how Kyousuke and Ayukawa's best moments are like that, its so awesome.

Onto next episode~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2012 4:25 PM
Dec 2010
That dude is natural player at training, but he screws up a lot, no wonder anime got so many episodes XD
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
May 8, 2012 10:26 PM

May 2010
NONONONONONO....

NOOOOOOOOOOO

NOT AGAIN KYOUSUKE!!! NOT AGAIN!
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 18, 2012 6:23 AM

May 2008
Kind of douchy of him to string Hikaru along when he obviously likes Ayuwaka and there's already been a couple of opportunities given to him by Hikaru to turn her down.
Apr 3, 2016 2:50 PM

Jun 2014
Watching this Anime is like spinning around in a circle, and not actually going anywhere. It's annoying.

Aug 13, 2016 2:44 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode again. I think there is some nice progress for only 4 episodes in. Can't wait for them to find out about his powers.
Aug 1, 2017 2:38 PM

Nov 2008
I still think the OP visuals are bad. Don't flash a different cut every second, it's annoying.

Kyousuke is an idiot – he's leading Hikaru as Godai is leading Kozue in Maison Ikkoku. I wonder if he clears it out in a reasonable amount of episodes.
Oct 25, 2017 2:30 PM

Aug 2015
vytah said:
I still think the OP visuals are bad. Don't flash a different cut every second, it's annoying.

Kyousuke is an idiot – he's leading Hikaru as Godai is leading Kozue in Maison Ikkoku. I wonder if he clears it out in a reasonable amount of episodes.
Getting this exact same feeling, and I just finished Maison Ikkoku yesterday. watching this immediately after Maison Ikkoku I can already see a lot of relatable themes.
Mar 4, 2020 4:33 PM

Nov 2016
Kyousuke learned his lesson, silence is golden at times.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 8, 2020 9:58 PM

Feb 2017
Tbh I didn't expect anything from this anime other than a good laugh, so I find it very amusing to see how Kyousuke manage to contemplate; to think more about his actions and its consequences through getting close with those girls. Quite better than I thought, I think I'm liking this anime.
Jul 16, 2021 1:31 AM

Apr 2019
Like most, I also like Kyousuke's moments with Madoka.

Kyousuke and Madoka like each other, but neither of them will say that. Because of that, this anime will have a lot of these intrigues on account of Hikaru. It doesn't even impress me if it's repetitive until the end.
Jan 15, 2022 7:37 AM

Jan 2018
Damn that's one hell of a rumor. Glad Kurumi who started this rumor got shot down by her sister Manami in the same episode.

Didn't think Ushiko and Umao would return. This was the most comedic episode so far. But it also had some dramatic moments which I liked.
Salva252 said:
vytah said:

Getting this exact same feeling, and I just finished Maison Ikkoku yesterday. watching this immediately after Maison Ikkoku I can already see a lot of relatable themes.
No cap. I watched Maison Ikkoku and Touch before this and they all share similar themes. I guess these tropes were popular back in the 80's.
Jan 28, 2022 1:45 PM

Aug 2015
0451 said:
Damn that's one hell of a rumor. Glad Kurumi who started this rumor got shot down by her sister Manami in the same episode.

Didn't think Ushiko and Umao would return. This was the most comedic episode so far. But it also had some dramatic moments which I liked.
Salva252 said:
No cap. I watched Maison Ikkoku and Touch before this and they all share similar themes. I guess these tropes were popular back in the 80's.
Touch and Maison Ikkoku are goated
Jun 22, 2023 4:04 PM
Dec 2015
This time I preferred Madoka over Kyosuke; he lied to Hiraku, who seems legitly in love. He said he couldnt not like her, which is very dumb. Sure it's for the story, but its too forced

while Madoka didn't say anything about Kyosuke lying. and i liked the flashback.

Hikaru has guts showing at some place at night...

of course it was Kurumi who started the rumour lol. This girl is very bratty

I loved the cat when he was watching the couple. he might be my favourite character in the show
Feb 28, 1:22 PM

Mar 2016
kasuga is such a dumbass how did he let it get this far with hikaru if he really likes ayukawa!!!!!!!! i'll bet he's a libra
Feb 28, 1:23 PM

Mar 2016
Reply to hentailuvr42069
kasuga is such a dumbass how did he let it get this far with hikaru if he really likes ayukawa!!!!!!!! i'll bet he's a libra
@hentailuvr42069 OMFG he's a scorpio..........and has the same bday as hikaru??? messy messy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 48 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Oct 23, 2009

38 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 12, 4:18 AM

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 47 Discussion

21 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 12, 3:40 AM

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 46 Discussion

9 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 11, 10:50 PM

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 45 Discussion

16 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 11, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 44 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Oct 22, 2009

13 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 11, 5:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.