Forum Settings
Forums
New
Do you prefer Asian girls or European girls?
European
19.5%
Asian
36.7%
Both
43.8%
308 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 10, 2010 3:14 AM
Jun 2008
What if I like black girls? Or Indian girls. Mixed girls?

Why are the only two options:

1. A member of the racial hegemony?
2. A member of a subordinated race that is used for the "supreme" race to exploit sexually and in other ways?
Mar 10, 2010 12:49 PM

Jan 2010
I change girls to guys
Then I would say both
Sig deleted for being too large.
Mar 10, 2010 1:04 PM

Dec 2009
White is right.
Mar 10, 2010 1:32 PM

Dec 2007
I like beautiful women of all ethnicities.

#NBHNC
Mar 12, 2010 8:38 AM

Dec 2009
destinydelivers said:
Do you really think beauty is in the eyes of the beholder? Are you a very open person, or prefer people of your own race/colour?

I believe beauty is relative yeah, what one person might find attractive, some other person may think is un-attractive.

As for the second question; i have my preferences, like every other person, but i consider myself a very open person.

I can find Asian woman attractive, but also European, or Latin-American, black, white, yellow, purple or green with pink polka dots. Doesn't matter as long as i find the person good looking.
Mar 12, 2010 8:42 AM

Jan 2010
PeanutSteak said:
I like beautiful women of all ethnicities.

^ I agree.

But if the thread was meant to choose between the two pictures, then the asian girl is more beautiful.
Mar 12, 2010 1:42 PM

Feb 2008
I liked the european girl.
The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and Earth. The named is the mother of the ten thousand things.
I do not recall, Jesus ever saying "build churches, temples, and kill those who doesn't follow christianity..." nor he said "christianity is religion".
News for VN immigrants in EU: vietinfo.eu

Mar 12, 2010 2:30 PM

Feb 2008
Um I was going to bash on what a pointless question this was then I saw Eva Green.

And all I gotta say is Europeans all the way.

I am OBSESSED with Eva Green. Eva Green is amazing, she is greatest. Oh God I love Eva Green so much. Eva Green forever. You know those nutty fans that go crazy over some pink haired anime character? I'm like that for Eva Green.

Eva Green is sooo perfect.

Okay, I'm done.
Mar 12, 2010 2:32 PM

Feb 2008
Like really, if you don't like Eva Green. You're gay and stupid.
Mar 13, 2010 6:01 PM

Oct 2008
Oh, that's the European chick's name?..Huh, I don't think she's that attractive she looks average to me.

I like both, I just think asians are so cute though! When I think European, I think height. Gosh, I envy the average Netherlands girl. I wish I looked more asian sometimes though, and then there's other times where I wished I looked more white...
Mar 13, 2010 6:12 PM

Feb 2008
No one is. As long as there are people who believe otherwise, then there's no one who's more attractive than the other.
As proverb says "Sky are high, but heaven are higher, heavens are high, but there's even higher" (Self translated).
spupapiMar 13, 2010 6:15 PM
The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and Earth. The named is the mother of the ten thousand things.
I do not recall, Jesus ever saying "build churches, temples, and kill those who doesn't follow christianity..." nor he said "christianity is religion".

Mar 13, 2010 7:33 PM

Feb 2008
Artixte said:
Oh, that's the European chick's name?..Huh, I don't think she's that attractive she looks average to me.
you have no eyes.

(that was an insult)
Mar 13, 2010 7:54 PM

Aug 2008
"Where da white women at?!"
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Mar 13, 2010 7:57 PM

Oct 2009
Who is more attactive or beautiful?
European
Asian

Lolis!!
Mar 13, 2010 7:59 PM

Aug 2008
Gogetters said:
European
Asian

Lolis!!

SONG: "I... I... I love little girls...
They make me feel so good...:
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

Mar 13, 2010 8:00 PM

Dec 2009
I think european is really broad...
there are tons of ethnicities that are from europe.
And I don't really like stereotypes because there are always the ugly people from BOTH sides, but if I were to chose a position I would chose Asians..

Asians are almost always cute, and they stay cute.
they are born cute, they die cute.

european woman have a nack for being really sexy though ;] or so I've heard
Mar 13, 2010 8:22 PM

Oct 2009
KyuuAL said:
Gogetters said:
European
Asian

Lolis!!

SONG: "I... I... I love little girls...
They make me feel so good...:
That made my day rofl

But yeah if i had to pick it would be Asians.
Mar 14, 2010 4:17 AM

Jan 2010
Both are equal. As long as they meet the criteria.
Score Criteria:
Mar 14, 2010 4:58 AM

May 2009
Both can be beautiful. If you are talking about race, then I believe just like there's a flower in every field, there are attractive people anywhere you go, and that's not linked to any ethnicity ever. Although some people will have their preferences.

As for the two pictures, flip a coin. It's anyone's choice. They are both beautiful and I don't think it's even wise to compare them. Boo yah, do you agree with Destiny, destiny?

Oh, 3D > 2D, most of the time (especially true for series like DMC, Kaiji, Yuyu Hakushol, One Piece, etc, where the character designs are less attractive). ;P
Mar 14, 2010 8:36 AM

Oct 2008
Red_Comet said:
Artixte said:
you have no eyes.

(that was an insult)

Neh :P She's just not that pretty to me..
Mar 14, 2010 9:44 AM

Feb 2010
European, mostly because I like naturally curly hair (usually red) and green eyes. Ohh and freckles, I love freckles! ^-^
For now we are young, let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see.
Mar 18, 2010 5:15 AM

Mar 2010
Kaiserpingvin said:
Some would call this meaningless bickering and I would agree, but if we can't be fun, then we can at least be true.

destinydelivers said:
That was a long sentence. Edit post again, this is between good looking individuals from both continents. There will be less appealing women from different regions anyways so it should be fair. Asia includes all of Asia, except perhaps Russia, and other nations of the former USSR. Europe includes all of Europe.

It's the same continent, though.

Also why only women? Men can be hot too. As can hermaphrodites and Klinefeltters and whatever. The arbitrariness is too muuuuch oh god I am drowninggggg

Okay, look, it would make sense to ask, say, "what skin tone do you find most beautiful" or "how do you like your jawlines", "which kinds of eyes are the most enchanting" or whatever. You know, asking about the actual traits which compose our looks and which of them are fairest. Instead you are asking about something which does not have anything to do with how we look and then ask, how do we look.

destinydelivers said:
The diet, climate and lifestyle of the Americans would also play a role in how they look. Like Italians tend to have darker skin, a more prominent nose, curly hair, and darkish brown hair. Swedish tend to be pale and light haired. American's are most commonly Brunette. It's hard to explain but they have their own look.

Actually we fine Swedes do not tend to have light hair. More are brunettes. Nice stereotyping there bro.

Moreover, what does tending anything have to do with matters here?

destinydelivers said:
Not so much of a stereotype than actual observable features. Asians will look Asians, and Europeans will look Europeans. There's no way around that and certainly one might feel more attracted to a particular ethnicity. As long as there's no racist shit I'm happy.

In terms of memetics, I thought Europeans were the most attractive because beauty originated from them. Almost everyone wants to look like them. Pale skin, large eyes and something called "double eyelids" are considered beautiful the world over.

The key to beauty lies in being feminine, the second picture portrays this better because of a fuller, more beautiful figure, something almost all men find more desirable.

yehoshua ben yosef save us

Actual observable features? Which ones? That they tend to have a head and a thorax? How do you look Asian? How do you look European? There are Europeans which I suppose you'd call Asians based on how they look, but they really look European, because that's what they are. It is pure and simple steroetyping because out of the hundreds of millions of Europeans and billions of Asians, you have seen, I imagine, very few, and also likely, not really remembered all that many. You have merely taken a few traits and said, this means group X is more æsthetically pleasing.

Take instead the actual traits and say they are your æsthetic ideal, because that's what they are. Don't be assured with your generalisation. (Which, by the way, per definitionem is a stereotype.) You do not think people are pretty because they are European, you think they are pretty because they have a full figure.

Beauty originated with Westeners? No it didn't. It's mentioned in the Epic of Gilgamesh (as far as I recall) and in the Bible (both from Asia), and in most any sufficiently long old poem or epic. And there's probably good reason to believe there's been vaguely congruent ideas for several thousands of years more. Imperialism has spread Western intellectual traditions far, and there were æsthetic baggage along with it.

Beauty is feminine? Nonsense. Citation needed. Eye of the beholder. I guess Hundertwassers' houses are chicks. That's totally why no one is ever attracted to a masculine person. I can go on all day ironising over this. :/

Can't argue with a Swede. I concede I cannot reply without sounding like a dead beat.

Out of curiosity though, are the 45 who voted Asian weaboos, Japanophiles or Asian? I'm guessing mostly Asian.
Mar 18, 2010 4:33 PM

Aug 2009
Edward Cullen.
Mar 18, 2010 7:32 PM

Oct 2009
k0k0 said:
Edward Cullen.

oh god..NOOOOOO!
Mar 18, 2010 8:40 PM

Mar 2010
k0k0 said:
Edward Cullen.

If you're not joking. Then I can finally understand why you suck at gaming. No Gayward Crapllen fan could ever play a game and not suck at it.
Mar 18, 2010 10:30 PM

Jan 2010
Seeing as my city is known for asians, Asians.
LOL

I'm asian myself so yeah, I won't be getting anything other than asian anyways. =/

Havn't found a girl I've actually fully liked before.
I've never actually had a crush :S (saddening I know), yet I've gone out with 2 girls (makes me sick knowing this..).

I mostly like asian girls cause most of the european girls I know are really loud and just aren't as cute as quiet asian girls I know (which are too scared to talk to me :S - only loud girls seem to like me though I'm actually quite a quiet person who sort of likes being alone when doing things)
Mar 19, 2010 12:14 AM

May 2009
destinydelivers said:

Can't argue with a Swede. I concede I cannot reply without sounding like a dead beat.

Out of curiosity though, are the 45 who voted Asian weaboos, Japanophiles or Asian? I'm guessing mostly Asian.

Does it really matter who they prefer though?
Mar 19, 2010 4:27 AM

Jul 2009
Obsessive said:
destinydelivers said:

Does it really matter who they prefer though?

No.
It shouldn't matter.
I didn't vote but I would vote both.
Heck I should vote now to see the results ^^
あらあら。。。^^
Mar 19, 2010 4:34 AM

Aug 2009
Shifter-Rage said:
k0k0 said:
Edward Cullen.

If you're not joking. Then I can finally understand why you suck at gaming. No Gayward Crapllen fan could ever play a game and not suck at it.

Typical newbie troll can't understand sarcasm. Haha.
Mar 19, 2010 5:09 AM

Jul 2009
k0k0 said:
Shifter-Rage said:
k0k0 said:
Edward Cullen.

Typical newbie troll can't understand sarcasm. Haha.

That made me laugh for some reason.
あらあら。。。^^
Apr 7, 2010 6:02 AM
Mar 2010
Both are so so.
You should see my ex.
She was photo model from CHina.
But I like all kind of girls, White, Black or Asian.
I date (Internet girlfriends only) mostly Asian, but i don't mind any girl.
harrypotterApr 7, 2010 6:05 AM
Apr 7, 2010 6:08 AM

Aug 2009
krzysztofskorek said:
Both are so so.

I date (Internet girlfriends only) mostly Asian, but i don't mind any girl.
That's just sad
Apr 7, 2010 6:19 AM

Aug 2009
I've seen hot European women, I've seen ugly European women.

I've seen hot Asian women, I've seen ugly Asian women.

As a whole, both are even.
Apr 7, 2010 6:21 AM

Aug 2009
minglong said:
I've seen hot European women, I've seen ugly European women.

I've seen hot Asian women, I've seen ugly Asian women.

As a whole, both are even.
That pretty much covers up my thoughts
Apr 7, 2010 6:54 AM

Jul 2009
I'm just wondering why black women aren't covered in this thread.
あらあら。。。^^
Apr 7, 2010 7:56 AM

Feb 2008
guu_bear said:

And I wonder, why indians, aren't covered in this thread, either.

And Asian, in this thread, is probably from Japan.
Japanese looks different from Thais, or Indians.

Apr 9, 2010 10:19 PM

Feb 2010
Kaarosu said:
Asians just go to the extremes.
Either too attractive/appealing or too fugly.
I can't find a happy-medium to the asians.

Lol what?
Apr 11, 2010 1:14 AM

Oct 2009
lies! i tell you...lies!
Apr 11, 2010 4:28 AM

Jul 2009
iiAnnie said:
Kaarosu said:
Asians just go to the extremes.
Either too attractive/appealing or too fugly.
I can't find a happy-medium to the asians.

Lol what?

Sure you can find medium asians...
I mean there has to be a freaking medium -_-"

spupapi said:
guu_bear said:

And I wonder, why indians, aren't covered in this thread, either.

And Asian, in this thread, is probably from Japan.
Japanese looks different from Thais, or Indians.

And south asians look different to the east asians -_-"
あらあら。。。^^
Apr 11, 2010 6:43 AM

Oct 2007
All girls are beautiful... yet the pure races will always get behind CROSSES

see? <3
Apr 11, 2010 8:26 AM
Apr 2010
Having seen The Dreamers, it's impossible not to say the second one. ;)
Apr 20, 2010 8:35 AM

Jun 2009
Is I'm considered a racist if I prefer Asians?
I don't think so.
It just my self opinion. I prefer Asians. :D

dearest my bb shinah ty for the bday present <33
Apr 20, 2010 9:28 AM

Aug 2009
_Ayase said:
Is I'm considered a racist if I prefer Asians?
I don't think so.
It just my self opinion. I prefer Asians. :D

You're not a racist, you just have Yellow Fever.

Also, as mind-numbingly stupid as it sounds, I am really attracted to women who have a distinctive structure around their nose and mouth. Does this make me weird? I've seen it in all races so I guess you could say that I can find any race attractive. When dating I don't try and look for girls with this feature specifically, but it does, in my opinion, make them seem more beautiful.
Apr 20, 2010 9:33 AM

Aug 2008
How about a piece o' dis?

Apr 20, 2010 10:01 AM

Apr 2010
There are both beautiful and ugly girls everywhere in this world.

Optime olere occisum hostem!
Apr 20, 2010 11:47 AM

Nov 2007
Fahlaine said:
There are both beautiful and ugly girls everywhere in this world.

So very true o.O
It's not that in Asia all girls are like on the pics you see in the internets,so yeah Oo

Hide and Seek

The Resistance
Apr 21, 2010 9:32 PM
Jan 2010
Iv'e been to Yurop, no thanks.
I guess I'll have to pick the lesser of two evils. the asians
but don't asians generally have smaller breasts?
Hmm... I give up, you know what? either one is fine.
CANCER!
LOL!
Apr 21, 2010 9:38 PM

Nov 2008
I prefer any woman as long as they are cute (both personality and looks), sweet, and affectionate.

Apr 21, 2010 11:00 PM

Feb 2010
neither first one looks like my friend's sister and the second looks like some mentally challenged girl in my school
wierd...0.o
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2010 3:28 AM

Dec 2009
Women are women, there can be both beautiful asians and beautiful caucasians (europeans, w/e). It just depends on each and everyone's taste.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.