Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2017 3:49 PM

Jun 2012
I no longer care whether these two idiots get together, or whether she gets back with her boyfriend, or whatever. It's just...I hate these characters now. They just act in stupid ways and there's nothing holding it together...
Bleh. Apparently the manga is better than this.
Aug 30, 2017 4:10 PM
Mar 2015
Was hoping that Takeda would finally run away and disappear from the story,but the preview shows him walking Yuma home
Aug 30, 2017 7:08 PM

Jul 2016
Well Fujiwara kinda warned him about Yuma but the poor bastard is in love... Man, I am absolutely sure there are better girls in that school than her. Just walk away, it's a lost cause.
Aug 30, 2017 10:40 PM

Dec 2014
Yuma finally taking initiative. xD
Aug 31, 2017 9:18 AM
Jul 2015
MonogatariLSD said:
Why is this show so many people's first Yuri experience... just letting y'all know, you're not doing yourself any favors lol. Go watch a cute Yuri or something xD Also this adaptation is just way too fast, I enjoyed the manga, but I can't get behind this anime. Ah well. From here, shit's about to go down, I'm interested to see how much of the story this will cover.

Well, it's because this show's main genre and main theme is not yuri or shoujo-ai, but NTR-with-Yuri-in it. For those into Henti ( yeah I'm purposely misspelling it ), NTR is a genre in itself in H-Animes.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Aug 31, 2017 9:43 AM

Jun 2015
CoolitzHubertXVI said:
MonogatariLSD said:
Why is this show so many people's first Yuri experience... just letting y'all know, you're not doing yourself any favors lol. Go watch a cute Yuri or something xD Also this adaptation is just way too fast, I enjoyed the manga, but I can't get behind this anime. Ah well. From here, shit's about to go down, I'm interested to see how much of the story this will cover.

Well, it's because this show's main genre and main theme is not yuri or shoujo-ai, but NTR-with-Yuri-in it. For those into Henti ( yeah I'm purposely misspelling it ), NTR is a genre in itself in H-Animes.

That's technically a good point, because that's part of why I watched it (I hate NTR, but I love Yuri NTR. Get rekt Takeda!) But based on the comments I've seen, people are starting to "hate" the show, not because it's a bad adaptation (which it is), but because of the NTR. And then they say "this is my first shoujo-ai, too!" That's why I expressed some confusion, since it should have been quite obvious what this show would be lol.
Aug 31, 2017 1:52 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its to be expected that Takeda will miss Yuma though. He really liked her after all. I guess Yuma is determined to watch over Hotaru in this club then. Hmm the pair up of Hotaru and Yuma at the club sure was popular and for good reason i think. Yuma really has become quite possessive of Hotaru though. Her feelings towards her sure has changed her. Well Takeda is pure hearted to a fault so it will be wise for him to wise up sooner rather than later. So Yuma wanted to surprise Hotaru then i see. Her feelings for Hotaru has caused Yuma to do things that in the past she wouldn't do. Though it seems that the secret of her skipping cram school is up though. So Yuma did end up becoming ill for real after work after all. Guess that wasn't a lie after all. Hotaru is determined to draw a line between her and Yuma it seems. And guess Takeda at least knows the truth. I will be curious to see how he reacts next week though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2017 3:42 PM

May 2009
MonogatariLSD said:
CoolitzHubertXVI said:

That's technically a good point, because that's part of why I watched it (I hate NTR, but I love Yuri NTR. Get rekt Takeda!) But based on the comments I've seen, people are starting to "hate" the show, not because it's a bad adaptation (which it is), but because of the NTR. And then they say "this is my first shoujo-ai, too!" That's why I expressed some confusion, since it should have been quite obvious what this show would be lol.

^^^ this right here lol.
<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/angelfire892&sclick=1">
Being sane is over rated :)
Aug 31, 2017 3:45 PM

Feb 2017
Dat ending.

Poor guy.

I can't wait for them to both jut confess though.
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Aug 31, 2017 4:52 PM

Apr 2015
I think Yuma's able to do the job just fine with Hotaru there as long as they put on a show together for the audience. As she said, "her mind just goes blank."

Not that she necessarily should be skipping cram school to work at a seedy maid cafe...what exactly did she tell her mom, anyways?

Takeda caught them in a "compromising position", but I feel like it was rather tame/explainable. "We were just playing around." Though with what Fujiwara told him about taking charge, he might not buy it...
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Aug 31, 2017 7:43 PM

Jun 2013
gaaaayyyyyyy

Sep 2, 2017 12:14 PM

Dec 2009
MonogatariLSD said:
CoolitzHubertXVI said:

Yuri NTR > any other NTR.

Shoujo ai =/= lesbian

> People should watch Sakura Trick or play Sono Hanabira for yuri intro.

This show is a turn-on.

Poor guy, but he'll get over it.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Sep 3, 2017 9:01 AM

Oct 2008
OKAY! This is the first time that Yuma initiated the kiss to Hotaru!
looks like both are now busted!!!
That's a shocker for Takeda for sure.
5/5.

Sep 3, 2017 10:26 PM

May 2015

Yes! Takeda is gonna get cucked!
Sep 5, 2017 12:21 PM

May 2015
Heh, could that be a busted?

Sep 7, 2017 2:58 AM
Jan 2016
I don't understand the hate for this show a guy getting fucked by a girl ? This thing is supposed to be hilarious lol, we all know the biology Men and women are made to pleasure each other not really hard to get back his girl is it lol
Sep 9, 2017 11:21 AM

Jul 2009
I really liked this episode, it was the 1st time Yuma kissed Hotaru by her own initiative.
Sep 29, 2017 3:22 PM

Sep 2011
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this....
Jan 8, 2018 2:42 AM

Mar 2015
Lmao about time that poor sod found out!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 11, 2018 1:59 PM

Dec 2017
hm, yes... alright... didn't see that coming...
Nov 14, 2019 6:29 PM

May 2017
So when does the 2 guy will start their gay things ? Only 3 ep left and it seems fujiwara realy want to protect his boy friend XD
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Dec 22, 2019 2:47 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Big Sono Hanabira vibes here xD
Mar 9, 2020 10:17 PM

Dec 2012
God dammit, Takeda is literally the only pure soul in this show. He doesn't deserve any of this!
Aug 5, 2023 8:13 AM

Mar 2020
aaaah RIIP 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

More topics from this board

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2017

59 by Track44 »»
Sep 17, 2023 10:05 PM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2017

85 by Track44 »»
Sep 17, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

115 by PedroKarim64 »»
Aug 5, 2023 9:40 AM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

34 by PedroKarim64 »»
Aug 5, 2023 9:02 AM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

37 by PedroKarim64 »»
Aug 5, 2023 8:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.