Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Dec 16, 2021 10:51 PM

Dec 2014
Ayanokoji mention that he didn't saw any lenses on Sakura spec, but in this episode we clearly saw she has lense...

In first episode, the teacher mentioned that they will have very limited communication to those that aren't in the school, but then this episode show us that they can easily communicate with not-in-school outsider...

What an inconsistency this is LOL.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Feb 9, 2022 7:41 PM

Mar 2021
oh so we're going there... ok
Feb 22, 2022 5:44 AM

Jun 2019
Poor Sakura... I hate bastards like that stalker so much. I'm glad that nothing bad happened and Ayanokoji was able to rescue her from that situation. The President asked Ayanokoji for the secretary position but he refused. Things are getting interesting in this show.
Mar 5, 2022 9:33 PM
Jul 2020
Ayanokouji big bren.

Anyways that sakura scene was so unecessary, I thought I was watching hentai for a sec ngl. On the other note, lmme watch hentai brb LOL
Apr 26, 2022 6:53 AM
Oct 2019
omg the stalker guy was the electronic store employee, god damn that is disgusting...

that ending though... a glimpse of Ayanokouji backstory
May 8, 2022 6:07 AM

Nov 2019
There's no reason for Class C to take down Class D. If you, as class C, take out class D, you become the new bottom-tier class which is looked heavily down upon and you lose potential allies to help you reach class A. Instead, classes C and D should work together to take down A. If the main characters were in class A, all the other classes would be gunning for them collectively.

I wonder what the criteria were for getting put into each class besides good grades.
Jun 23, 2022 12:28 PM
Apr 2022
Damn his face in the end waiting for her reaction
Jul 18, 2022 9:07 AM

Sep 2014
Do you think they asked the police to wait for dramatic effect? Its something I could see students of this school do.

Poor Sakura, I thought her reaction to the comments was weird but yeah thats fucked up.

Somehow the scene with them walking under the umbrellas was hillarious, cant be bothered to carry her own.

Dude just wants a peaceful life. Lets hope he doesnt have a hand fetish
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jul 26, 2022 12:24 AM
Oct 2019
yo. this is just the second scene where i thought, "damn, we got something here."

a bunch of child lab rats. and he just watches his fellow lab rat pass out on the floor

i wonder why that teacher is telling her about the boy? i wonder what's up with those two upper-class cliques squaring off at the end?

i wish the "defective" guy told the student council prez "mmm no thanks" and just kept walking past him, leaving him standing there like a dummy hahaha. would've been a SUPER power move
HagePotPotatoJul 26, 2022 7:48 AM
Aug 24, 2022 9:23 AM
munchmunch

Aug 2019
well he was def violent in the past but i'm sure it was mostly against his will
nostalgiaasAug 24, 2022 9:43 AM

Aug 27, 2022 1:00 PM

Jan 2009
Moved the plot along, some MC backstory foreshadowing. Slayed a simp
I'm just a big visual novel fan but have also watched quite a bit of anime and played a bunch of games. Avatar is Mashiro from Making*Lovers and Kotori from Rewrite.
Sep 14, 2022 4:19 PM

Feb 2012
Creepy electronics shop clerk puta Sakura ingrave danger.

Make the enemy think they were seen... MC is on ancient Chinese general level of strategies.

Right, so Albert is the bodyguard student's name.

flashback...MC is a test tube baby?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Sep 19, 2022 12:49 PM
Jun 2022
T'was gud, it was a jolly ol' time ya snackers
Sep 22, 2022 2:23 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Two full volumes compacted into 6 episodes; that's ok, I guess? They of course kept all the important plot elements in, but they also did cut out so much that would've help flesh all these events out more. But all in all, it's alright when you think of this anime as but an advertisement for the light novels. That and the first two volumes are kind of boring anyway, as it is just the beginning of a crescendo that is building up. They did add what I believe to be an anime-original scene in that of Ryuuen confronting Arisu. Maybe that comes later (at this point I just finished volume 2; I'm finally reading them alongside re-watching S1 and S2 later just to see how much stuff was left out), but I definitely don't recall having such a scene in the first two volumes.

And now it looks like the 2nd half, the remaining six episodes will all be dedicated to volume 3, where the pace begins to pick up. And yeah I do remember when I first watched this that the 2nd half did feel less rushed than the first. Will read volume 3 tomorrow, and then re-watch the next six episodes of S1. Cya!

edit: make that the last FIVE episodes, as apparently episode 7 at least partly adapts volume 4.5. As for scenes that were added, I also don't recall Arisu and that other dude looking at the charts and remarking how fast class C is catching up, and also noting that it was probably Ryuuen's doing. Speaking of him, he was but a name briefly mentioned in volume 2, now here he is on screen for a minute or two lol

Also kind of disappointed that they switched out Ichinose for Horikita. At the end of the day it doesn't REALLY matter, but keeping her scene here would've help give her a better introduction for later scenes. Plus we got that chapter where we see things from Horikita's perspective, which we don't get since she is now setting up fake cameras with Ayanokouji instead of being in the "courtroom"
BetaMaleUltraSep 22, 2022 3:23 AM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Sep 30, 2022 8:08 PM
Sep 2020
Ah, so that's why Ayanokouji is so popular.

Kinda disappointed they used the tested in a science lab troupe with him but I can't say I am surprised. Honestly, I am just waiting until we see some actually class interactions and movements :D.
Oct 1, 2022 4:15 AM
Aug 2020
sick japanese...
Oct 2, 2022 2:24 AM
Oct 2022
Ready to go for the next
Oct 16, 2022 11:14 PM

Feb 2021
Fake CCTV is great move :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 2, 2022 3:26 PM

Mar 2010
Everybody cool with the quite kid until they get all sigma haha, and Don't hate me but that pink haired gal had it coming.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 6, 2022 5:40 PM

Jul 2022
The tranquility with what he says and the eyes he puts. pfff

Nov 15, 2022 6:03 PM
Nov 2020
pqp pppappqapqpqpqp
Dec 9, 2022 12:16 PM
Mar 2021
Main character is chill af. Looks like he was high on da zaza all the time.
Dec 9, 2022 7:34 PM
Jan 2022
Best episode ever congratulations
Dec 20, 2022 5:12 AM
Aug 2020
Pretty interesting development into the MC, and his head. Still having trouble getting fully attached to the show, but its good enough to keep me watching I suppose. I think that it is sitting at a 7/10 right now for me. Maybe a 6.

Kind of interested into the MC's balance between being a genuinely good person most of the time with his claim that he is more of a sociopathic character. Which claim is true?

(Also don't like the weird body guard character for a multitude of reasons)
Jan 8, 2023 11:55 PM
Jul 2020
dang what a cliffhanger
Feb 17, 2023 10:09 AM

Nov 2018
I am not sure what to feel about this guy...
Same birthday, similar personality, but in such a horrible pseudo-deep anime he is gonna end up as another misunderstood OP genius edgelord that all teenagers obsess over.
I hate everyone equally
Feb 17, 2023 10:11 AM

Nov 2018
Studying people to know what to expect from them is a way of life, btw.
Totally not scared of people and chaos,not having control over your life haha.
I hate everyone equally
Mar 23, 2023 6:08 PM

Feb 2017
Sakura and Aya have what would be that typical shojo romance dynamic if this wasn't a harem show (ew) lmao. It's cute how he's her protector but that girl has no sense.

They made the SA scene fan-service? Da fck. We did not need it to be so detailed with the pinning, boob angle and blouse unbuttoning. I'm repulsed and disappointed.

I wouldn't join the 'council' either. They're all grunts to that tyrant.
Floral_soapMar 23, 2023 6:29 PM
Mar 23, 2023 6:16 PM

Feb 2017
NiteRaving said:
I am not sure what to feel about this guy...
Same birthday, similar personality, but in such a horrible pseudo-deep anime he is gonna end up as another misunderstood OP genius edgelord that all teenagers obsess over.
You were so right lmao. At least characters like this encourage them to better themselves and develop critical thinking skills! :D
Floral_soapMar 23, 2023 6:22 PM
Mar 25, 2023 5:50 PM
Aug 2021
I'm obsessed with the MC
Apr 20, 2023 4:08 PM
Mar 2023
First mention of Ayanokoji past
Dec 7, 2023 10:01 PM
Dec 2023
By the way ayanokoji looks I'm positive he was part of the navy seal sigma marine corps
Dec 28, 2023 7:08 AM
Oct 2023
the suspense eg in ep 6 is exceptional, the male mc is so cunning and brilliant.
Jan 1, 4:41 PM
Apr 2013
EP 6

I mean what am i supposed to say, its been 6 eps but its only the beginning

Well that was one way to end the ep. i guess for the foreseeable they're going to have to deal with class c somehow.
Though with the way its phrased it doesnt seem like suzune or anyone is going to be getting any answers from mr mc anytime soon. unless he also changes his mind like the others.
I mean it seems simple enough, he's special, but he's sick of it so he just wants to have a normal school life
Seems like everyone got credited their points now
Surprised we get to see arisu's points, but i guess its not a big deal when ichinose still has 2m somehow. Not sure when that will be addressed, whenever she gets into the spotlight again maybe.
Also apparently its an interesting case where arisu has the same voice as ako in both eng and japan
But otherwise she's barely even shown up, it seems like she's the top student of a class soo i have no idea, the focus is mostly on c class right now

Also i just realized, is this the first ep where kushida doesnt show up at all? i guess sakura took all the screentime I guess and they just dont have enough time. kinda curious how sakura just showed up like this in ep 5/6

6 eps in, I'll be honest, like I'm just sitting here wondering when arisu is going to show up and whats going to happen next, but I guess the story needs to be paced to slowly overcome class c, then class b, then class a. Who knows. It's just a question of whats going to happen next, since class c clearly

I'll be honest, like, unless the second half turns out to be really good I dont quite, we have a few girls, we have suzune, and then our mr mc is like, he's just like that. Maybe people just really like these kind of main characters
CocoaGalaxyJan 1, 4:45 PM
Jan 4, 2:31 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
It was a cold view!!!
kekeke
Jan 7, 1:19 PM

Aug 2015
I'm watching this series after having watched the anime Eminence in Shadow... is Cid a caricature of Ayanokoji? They feel like such similar characters.
Jan 8, 2:26 PM

Aug 2022
This episode alone has earned a raise in rating from me. I'm genuinely getting intrigued by the mysterious figure of Ayanokoji after hearing what the teacher said and catching a glimpse of his past. Now, I wonder if he truly cares about the people he seems to be helping or if he has some other goal. If anyone here played Collar x Malice, that glimpse into his past gave me strong Shiraishi vibes...
Jan 20, 6:16 AM
Apr 2021
Hoooooo Ayanokoji saying “don’t pry into my life” was SO COLDDDDDD MY GOD😭😭😭😮‍💨 I really want to know what’s driving Ayanokoji and why he’s so smart at what he does

I felt so bad for Sakura I hate rape scenes and the guy looked so creepy and disgusting as well I’m happy Ayanokoji and Ichinose came through and saved her, I’m glad she’s being herself now instead of hiding who she really is :D

The student council president is so goddamn serious I just can’t take him seriously at times bc like…it’s just school bro💀💀🤣
Feb 19, 10:07 AM
Feb 2021
Ayanokouji's an industry plant!? Things got real intense this episode!
Feb 21, 7:59 PM

Aug 2014
not bad plot, at least something is going on, but I hope season 2-3 will be better when more cards will be on the table..
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 5, 3:23 PM

Mar 2019
There it is, the amazing scene that I loved and still do. It's just so good and it's also the first time we see Ayanokouji's dark past. The way he delivered that line was just pure chills and Horikita did kind of deserve it to be honest.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

234 by XokoKnight »»
Apr 15, 5:32 AM

» Why that dramatic tho

kingsley_017 - Apr 14

2 by Theo1899 »»
Apr 14, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

524 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

208 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

168 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 7, 3:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.