Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2008 3:22 PM
Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Woooo I enjoyed this episode. Kouchi still pisses me off but Kazuki makes up for it. Sakino's kiss was just awesome while Futami is still being depressed. I can't wait for the next episode. I hope all loose ends will finally be tied up.
radiantfireMar 15, 2008 6:09 PM
Mar 18, 2008 10:55 PM

Feb 2008
Bah, I hated the ending of this episode. I also expected things to be cleared up between Kazuki, Futami, and Sakino in this episode yet it kinda was and wasn't at the same time. Hmm, oh well. :/ It was still a good episode nonetheless.
Mar 18, 2008 11:03 PM

Aug 2007
Yep I enjoyed this episode too. I'm disappointed at Kouichi for his mixed feelings and I was really suprised when Sakino gave up on Kazuki. I also wonder where Futami went. Doesn't she know by now that Kazuki loves her?!

From the previews it looks like Kouichi broke up with Yoshino so hmm...
Mar 18, 2008 11:34 PM

Jun 2007
:S damn Futami, don't run away again!

Looks like the last ep is gonna be a mix of feelings and drama. I honestly hope they close up all the loose ends too.

It's really clear the class pres likes the movie kid now. She blushed when looking at him and she even helped him out.

Man from the look on Yoshino's face it looked like she was gonna say "Kouichi, just go to her". O well, wonder what will happen next.

Updated relationship chart. Post any errors you find.
Mar 18, 2008 11:35 PM
Overlord

Nov 2004
Man this show is bombing like a rock in water. Really not liking the indecisiveness of all the characters. Kouichi's a dumbass for spacing out all the time. Futami's just weird. Hoshino's a jealous girlfriend, but you can't hate her for it because she can't do anything about it really. Kazuki should have STOPPED Sakino from kissing him, unless he's an asshole, which is quite possible.

*sighs* 24 is gonna make or break how I enjoy this show.
Mar 19, 2008 12:26 AM

Jan 2007
I really enjoyed this one as well. I liked how Kazuki managed to stay cool after the confession. And Sakino just rocked.
Mar 19, 2008 12:33 AM

Oct 2007
Not bad. Although still alot of open ends. Just how well can the final be? -.-

Plus, I was kinda hoping for a school days ending >.>

xD
Mar 19, 2008 3:48 AM

Oct 2007
radiantfire said:
Woooo I enjoyed this episode. Kouchi still pisses me off but Kazuki makes up for it. Sakino's kiss was just awesome while Futami is still being depressed. I can't wait for the next episode. I hope all loose ends will finally be tied up.

Last episode next, all will be solved :P
Please Please Futami x Kazuki!!!
Mar 19, 2008 4:30 AM

Oct 2007
They don't even show the glim of the movie they are making....
I wonder how a casual high school romance movie could fit with bikini and a princess :p
Mar 19, 2008 4:42 AM

Jan 2008
hehe i wonder about that too..

FUTAMI ERIKO-CHAN where the hell are you kazuki chose you!! BAKA! dont be jealous!

YUUMI-CHAN dont mind dont mind you'll end up with him.. i hope
MAO-CHAN dont be jealous! you'll av him for yourself when yuumi leaves

KUURYU-CHAN are you in love with Hiragi by anychance....

One ep left how r they supposed to fit all these in?!?!?!
Mar 19, 2008 5:47 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Well, of course Eriko saw the kiss. She was there when they played soccer and I'm sure she followed Aihara, she looked like she was looking forward to spending time with Aihara.

Looking forward to the final.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Mar 19, 2008 7:05 AM

Jul 2007
DeathfireD said:
:S damn Futami, don't run away again!

Looks like the last ep is gonna be a mix of feelings and drama. I honestly hope they close up all the loose ends too.

It's really clear the class pres likes the movie kid now. She blushed when looking at him and she even helped him out.

Man from the look on Yoshino's face it looked like she was gonna say "Kouichi, just go to her". O well, wonder what will happen next.

Updated relationship chart. Post any errors you find.

looks like kuryuu likes hiiragi :D good pairing too if i may add...and damn :( where's futami-san? :(

and yeah, looks like kouchi gets pwned next ep...poor hoshino...
Mar 19, 2008 10:29 AM

Jun 2007
The ending of this anime better be
Aihara x Futami cause if its not its getting a 3 on my rating scale.
I just want this thing to END!

Mao I hate her, hope she falls and dies. -.- or chokes on her stupid braids
magentaanbuMar 19, 2008 10:32 AM

Mar 19, 2008 10:40 AM

Aug 2007
Magentaanbu, if you really hated that ending, it means that you were so intrigued by this anime that it's a good one... So I guess that 3 doesn't deserve to be there :P

Sakino confessed and also kissed him, but Kazuki stayed calm. Yay! Now, where's Futami? You better be somewhere around and be nice to Kazuki!

So I was right about Kuryu! It does seem that she likes Hiiragi... Teehee ^.^

Baka Kouichi. Agree, he deserves an School Days ending(without the girls). Drop dead, Mao. Don't ruin it for Yuumi while she's still there, Mao...

I'm curious how this is going to end! =D
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Mar 19, 2008 12:17 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
magentaanbu said:
Mao I hate her, hope she falls and dies. -.- or chokes on her stupid braids

Oh, I thought users like that are extinct. Big disappointment.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Mar 19, 2008 2:05 PM
Sep 2007
As many above, i really liked the way sakinos confession went. both parties not totally devestated, and also a clear outcome, thats not something you see everyday ^^" what i don't like is how it seems futami-san reacted to it, after possibly seeing the kiss, and maybe not even having heard what they talked.
also, kouichi, you fail. its the last day with your girlfriend and you still look at other girls? deserves a kick to where it hurts.
Mar 19, 2008 2:33 PM

Sep 2007
that as such a good episode evrything is starting to fall in place but it sucks that we have to wait until the 25 for the last episode
Mar 19, 2008 4:33 PM
Jun 2007
Very enjoyable episode although i couldnt sit still in anticipation to see whats going to come.
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Please re-read the General Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2008 5:33 PM

Aug 2007
hmm.. mostly just a build up for the last episode except Sakino finally confessed. I like what she said after she kissed Aihara too. He'll be sorry one day ;D
Mar 19, 2008 6:23 PM

Jan 2008
Sakino's confession did totaly rock. And really, it was possibly the first moment in the entire series where one specific item has been cleared. We're all so relived, that we can't help but love it.
Mar 19, 2008 6:34 PM
Nov 2007
Talentz said:
Not bad. Although still alot of open ends. Just how well can the final be? -.-

Plus, I was kinda hoping for a school days ending >.>

xD

I keep hearing all this hate towards school days. I'm just gonna watch it and hopefully laugh my ass off or should I avoid it at all costs...hmm.
Mar 19, 2008 6:59 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
This did not feel, in any way shape or form, a second-last episode of a 24 ep series. I knew everything would progress slowly in the series, but now it looks like it went SO impossibly slow, that they're not going to have time to finish everything off without it feeling incredibly rushed...

Or so I really hope doesn't happen!

They really did not need to make Eriko all "oh no, did I make a mistake?" Been there, done that. Tying things up with Sakino was great, but we didn't need that extra drama from Eriko - just makes her seem wishy-washy, which she shouldn't be.

Or maybe their whole purpose of this show is to make us not know the pairings until the final two minutes?

As for the Kouichi triangle, I'm just taking it as it comes :) What happens, will happen, and I don't think any of the characters deserve to die ... I mean, grow up :P
Mar 19, 2008 9:09 PM

Jun 2007
well at least this show never get's boring..

Mar 19, 2008 9:53 PM

Oct 2007
Kai in an apron♥ XD

Go, Sakino! ^o^ If Futami keeps being the way she is, I might just start rooting Sakino on instead...seriously, what are you up to, Futami? I was becoming annoyed with her before and now she's doing it again >_>...

Hiiragi and Kuryuu will make a cute couple<3 x]

I kinda missed Mao this epsode, but I suppose I've been missing her a while. Her mopey, freak-out-every-time-she-sees-Kouichi self is pretty boring/irritating ^_^;; I miss the old Mao! :']
Mar 19, 2008 11:23 PM

Aug 2007
Don't worry Sakino, I'll always love you ;__;
Mar 20, 2008 7:28 AM
Jan 2008
i think kouichi should be happy if yumi broke up with him instead of him breaking down in the preview. The one he really love is mao and he is still pathetic didn't even make yumi's last day a enjoyable day. making us guys look bad. lol jk
Mar 20, 2008 7:57 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
otakubaybay said:
Kai in an apron♥ XD
Now I want a crepe!

That reminds me... why did the Grandpa come to the school festival in an apron?? I thought that was weird... lol.

Then again, I'm sitting at work right now, and I'm wearing cat slippers, so maybe I'm not one to talk... xD
Mar 20, 2008 3:26 PM
Dec 2007
Way to wrap things up on your end, Sakino. Now for everyone else...
Mar 20, 2008 9:26 PM

Dec 2007
I've been thinking for some time now that a School Days-type ending for Kouichi would be very fulfilling. He is just such a freaking baby in this show. And the Kouicihi x Yuumi pairing is just horrid. Having those 2 shy, quiet people together is just wrong. How can they decide to do anything? Neither one has any backbone to them. Kouichi needs someone like Mao-chan to tell him what's what, otherwise he'll waste away due to his indecisiveness.

I'm personally sad for Sakino, as she is my favorite of all the girls. As far as Futami is concerned, I don't think she'd need to have seen the kiss to break up. She has already figured out that the only reason they got together is because of Sakino, who is also in love with Kazuki. Futami seems like the type to at least try to graciously back down in a situation like that. I kind of hope she does, as her happy attitude the last couple of episodes gives me the creeps. :P

All in all, I'm ready for a complete train wreck of emotions in the next episode. Looks like the wheels will be totally falling off.
Mar 20, 2008 10:38 PM

Dec 2007
Sanada needs to stop to be depressing. Same goes to Mao as well. Sakino's kiss was touching. Poor Futami, she is being depressed. Oh, Kazuki's awesome than Sanada, he manages to stay cool after Sakino confessed. Kuuryu x Hiragi FTW! Final episode left to go.
Mar 21, 2008 3:50 PM
Cool Story Bro

Dec 2007
lol @ kai in maid dress
lmao asuka turn??? that was pretty lame for a supposedly "skilled maneuver"
i like how sakino took that so nicely
hmm i wonder if fuutami jumped?
pretty decent episode imo =)
May 10, 2008 10:08 PM

Jan 2008
datsunvic said:
Sakino's confession did totaly rock. And really, it was possibly the first moment in the entire series where one specific item has been cleared. We're all so relived, that we can't help but love it.

yup yup, i kinda expected this ep was the whole day and wanted yuumi to break up with kouchi and the ;ast ep, kouchi trying to get mao back... but things never go as you think it might so ehhh
Jun 14, 2009 4:59 AM

Jul 2008
oh god that chair, that chair!!! something must happened><
the preview make me sad..

Jul 15, 2009 9:33 PM

Jan 2009
Sakino !! Yeah, finally she said it !! I just hope that Aihara will end with Sakino, but looking story-wise looks like it's going to be Futami.

Damn that confession & kiss was the best moment so far !!
Dec 10, 2009 7:42 AM

Oct 2009
Sakino and Aihara were perfect.
But where on earth did Futami go?

..can't remember anything else :'(
but yeah, loved the football match, and the confession straight afterwards. It does actually seem like they can be friends easily soon.

OHHH AND KAI IN THE APRON. MADE MY LIFE.

hallioeDec 10, 2009 7:49 AM
Dec 19, 2010 11:15 AM

Aug 2010
MajorAddiction said:
hmm.. mostly just a build up for the last episode except Sakino finally confessed. I like what she said after she kissed Aihara too. He'll be sorry one day ;D

He will be sorry one day
Jun 18, 2011 7:38 PM

Apr 2010
Always love dem school festival episodes ~~

Kuryuu was absolutely adorable :D Gotta love Nakahara Mai's voice work

Also, announcer girl over intercom was Aki Toyosaki (Yui), probably one of her early roles :)
Nov 17, 2011 1:58 PM
Nov 2009
wow its 1 episode left and i still i NO ide how its going to end or who is gonna become a couple... thats quite the achievment
Apr 30, 2013 5:55 PM

May 2012
That confession and that kiss, that was rather beautiful and well I did hoped to see that appear in the story and good that it did! But looking at the last scene and the empty room could it be Futami saw them? Either way the school festival is going good and we see some nice activities and other characters dressed up!

I really wonder what the last episode has to offer!
Jan 22, 2014 1:51 AM

Jul 2012
Sakino is the best. No doubt.
Dec 29, 2014 7:20 AM

May 2011
FINALLY, ASUKA CONFESSED!!! (>0<)
And damn, that kiss, I LIKE. Kazuki's the man!

Tomo-chan sure was HAWT in that maid outfit. That justifies the long queue the class had thanks to her. MOEEE

Really glad the anime managed to sustain and turn back from what I was fearing in episode 22. At this juncture, I guess Kouichi and Yuumi is for sure, the long daze Kouichi had towards Mao was actually a symbol which marked the end of their unbecoming unfruitful love. Mao has to move on, after all. I guess they will conclude in focus on Kazuki eh? Now to see Eriko leave...is that a foreshadow of sorts? Let us hope for the best, since Kazuki was decisive enough to reject Asuka, and I really am glad Asuka confessed.

Oh yes, Hiiragi and Kuryuu was pure win. The DVD's featuring her, right? I can't wait to see that.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Apr 16, 2015 7:52 PM

May 2012
geez this is gonna be one hell of a finale, they have so much they need to tie up, hopefully they do it well...
May 5, 2016 5:02 AM

Mar 2014
Well , glad the supporting characters were also given very good scenes ~ .
Dream come true , Sakino-san ~ . A parting gift of the requited love .
Great Episode ~ !!! Kai is the guy who could always get a partner . I mean it .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2018 12:04 AM

Dec 2014
: with so many things unsettled and so much covered in this episode…and so many mixed feelings…. Last episode to go
Jan 23, 2020 7:54 PM

Aug 2017
Some nice scenes here. Tsundere girl is my new fav, looking hot both without and with tears. Houshino going full yandere now. Sakino...I don't know what's going on in Kazuki's arc. Enough of Futami though, just enough.

kuropon said:
I've been thinking for some time now that a School Days-type ending for Kouichi would be very fulfilling.
I would love School Days for Kouchi and his type. They deserve it.
Sep 30, 2021 7:00 AM

Aug 2014
I just never saw the point in Sakino having a crush on soccer guy MC. None

My eyes are just rolling everytime I see Kyoichi and Mao together. So dramatic. Hoshino should just be like "screw this, im gone"

And again, its nice to see how Kai has moved on and how he now has a better view of his classmates, since he didnt like them in the beginning episodes.

one more episode to go.
Feb 23, 2022 11:28 AM
Jan 2016
Wow, the preview of the last episode was so dramatic, I like it. Anticipating some kind of bad ending where most characters end up being broken-hearted ^^
Aug 7, 2023 6:59 PM

Nov 2010
I'm not surprised they got many customers from Tomo in maid uniform. Nothing can beat the adult woman's charm!

Hoshino should break up with Kouichi, the false MC. He had it easy for the entire show, and he's complicating matters. He doesn't deserve Hoshino. Hoshino should belong to me!

Kazuki is the champ and the true MC of this show. Not only did he have the most challenging girl to court, but he had the most kiss scenes too! Not only that, his love for Futami didn't waver. Well, the question is, what the heck is going on with Futami? Is she gonna complicate matters again?

I'm glad to see that their movie project was also a success! All their effort didn't go to waste.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

radiantfire - Mar 22, 2008

215 by Dapu »»
Mar 20, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 22 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 8, 2008

39 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 21 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 1, 2008

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:40 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 23, 2008

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:31 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 16, 2008

62 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.