Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2010 8:12 AM

Sep 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Clare revert back with the "help" of the memories of Jean.
On another side, Priscilla got "hedgedoged". XD
On another side ... YEY ! I love Dietrich ! :)
Mar 1, 2010 9:42 PM
Sep 2007
Chapter was all over the place :/
Hi
Mar 1, 2010 10:09 PM

Jul 2008
so reinforcements are coming(?)
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Mar 1, 2010 11:37 PM

Sep 2007
Just Dietrich. :)
I don't think she told the organisation about that.
Mar 1, 2010 11:50 PM

Nov 2007
Help is on the way =]
Mar 2, 2010 1:24 AM
Jul 2009
oooh, that explanation of why Claire can't awaken makes sense! and oh my Dietrich :D
Mar 2, 2010 5:41 AM

May 2009
Nice chapter. Good thing Priscilla is just playing with them, they'd die in an instant if she was serious.

But I can't seem to remember who that Claymore at the end was. Someone care to enlighten me on this matter?
Mar 2, 2010 8:19 AM

Jan 2010
I'll admit...I was confused for much of this chapter.

I understood the awakening thing, but I had no idea what was going on when Helen and Deneve attacked Prisciila. Were they using those spikey things on the ground to attack?

Also, it seemed that Uma's attempt to regenerate Cynthia's limbs succeeded? And then Uma left to lure the monsters away?

@stAtic91- Claymore at the end is Dietrich. She was saved by Helen and Deneve during hunting an awakened being. Out of gratitude, she then went to Rabona to update Miria on events (Isley and abyss feeders) as requested by her saviours, and then left again.
Mar 2, 2010 8:48 AM

Aug 2009
I was hoping that they would stick to the Clare fight. I really want to know how they are going to get out of this since the trio don't stand a chance against Prisciila. And its not like she is going to let them escape. But if she gets really bored (she's beginning to show the signs), maybe she lets them go.
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
- Lao-Tze.

Mar 2, 2010 9:03 AM

Feb 2010
Damn, every time a new chapter comes I am left wanting for more.
I sure hope Clare doesn't just leave the fight like that. I've waited a LONG time for those two to meet.
Ku ku ku~
Mar 2, 2010 9:40 AM

May 2009
tazillo said:
@stAtic91- Claymore at the end is Dietrich. She was saved by Helen and Deneve during hunting an awakened being. Out of gratitude, she then went to Rabona to update Miria on events (Isley and abyss feeders) as requested by her saviours, and then left again.
I see. Thanks.
Mar 2, 2010 9:43 AM

Jul 2007
ShiroiRyu said:

And her cape is torn.

Could it be that she deserted too?
Mar 2, 2010 11:15 AM

Sep 2007
Or she has been attacked by the monsters from Rafaela. ^^
Mar 2, 2010 12:52 PM

Jun 2008
need more lumber... -_-!
Mar 2, 2010 2:19 PM

Dec 2008
ShiroiRyu said:

Organization certainly not but last time we saw Dietrich she was with Miria which means that help may be on the way (although only for Yuma, there is no one alive who could be of any help against Priscilla...).
New profile design sucks.
Mar 2, 2010 2:39 PM

Jun 2008
tazillo said:
I'll admit...I was confused for much of this chapter.

I understood the awakening thing, but I had no idea what was going on when Helen and Deneve attacked Prisciila. Were they using those spikey things on the ground to attack?

No, they were using those monsters around. When you cut those things they throw spikes out of there wound. So they were using them before they take complete shape by cutting them and leaving there wounds targeting Priscilla. A nice tactic to use more power than just there own attacks.
They were able to do such a thing because they fought so many of those things that they got used of how they operate and the time they need to grow limps or throw those spikes out of there body when they get cut.
This was the coolest battle tactic in this chapter for sure.

From the thoughts of Clare about her way of fighting, it seems that she had a special training that reveals it's benefits in the semi-awaken form she had when fighting Ricardo. So i assume that now in that form Clare would be a lot more powerful that what she was fighting him. Interesting. Then we are talking about abyssal level of power ability.
Too bad she can't do it, although it probably isn't enough against Priscilla.
But it seems Clare had a power level we didn't know.

I'm wondering. Except Dietrich, is Myria and team coming also?
We may get a scenario where Helen, Devene and Clare run with Priscilla catching up but not before the others meet them along the way. Then Priscilla could find herself surrounded by 10 Claymore's if Galatea and Miata are also with them. That will be an interesting situation.
MonadMar 2, 2010 6:58 PM
Mar 2, 2010 2:49 PM

Mar 2009
I think even if all the remaining claymore come together they wouldn't have the power to defeat Priscilla.
Mar 2, 2010 4:00 PM

Sep 2008
I didn't care much for this chapter. Hopefully next week will be better. Correction...next month...lol
MagicWookieMar 5, 2010 11:12 PM
Mar 2, 2010 4:57 PM

Jun 2008
MagicWookie said:
I didn't care much for this chapter. Hopefully next week will be better.

If only it was Naruto.
Mar 2, 2010 6:51 PM
May 2008
interesting, although I'm kind of annoyed that Clare can't awaken. This is obviously a reason at least partially made to stop the Clare vs. Priscilla battle.
On the other hand, Helen and Deneve are awesome as usual. And reinforcements are a great help. Maybe we'll see some unexpected additions to them? That would be really cool.
Mar 3, 2010 5:14 AM

Jul 2009
If Priscilla was serious they'd all be dead by now 8|
Mar 3, 2010 1:57 PM

Dec 2007
Wasn't it supposed to be on break till April? Oh well, it's better like this :D.
Mar 3, 2010 8:09 PM
Mar 2010
My guess is that Rafaela (the one who "merged" with Clare and transferred her memories) is somehow going to help Clare since otherwise Clare is not going to have a single chance in defeating Priscilla or even running away (seeing that Priscilla is strong enough to almost instantly K.O. Alicia and Beth without even going into her awakened form). Since Rafaela is on par with Luciela, it should help out Clare quite a bit. The only problem with this theory is it's not that clear whether only Rafaela's memories transferred or if her power did too.
Mar 4, 2010 4:38 AM

Nov 2007
Clare's intensive training to hone her skills was wasted as she was decimated before Priscilla again.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 4, 2010 1:53 PM

Sep 2009
Vizard said:
Clare's intensive training to hone her skills was wasted as she was decimated before Priscilla again.
^ That, plus, I really like how Dietrich's dress looks from behind - can you tell if she actually has the standard suit on or is she naked from waist down? I don't think that a suit would match her ass like that, and it's not like they haven't shown us anything before... :D
Mar 4, 2010 3:18 PM

Aug 2008
Not bad. Apparently all Clare's problems are in her head. I didn't see that coming. It'd been so long I kinda forgot the circumstances. Near the end it looked like a couple Claymore were about to drop, so I'm glad to see reinforcements. I've gotten attached to these girls.
Mar 5, 2010 4:49 AM

Dec 2007
Well that was interesting to find out it was all in Clare's head. This will be interesting to see how she gets over it. Glad Dietrich showed up or that could of gotten really bad. Hopefully they can escape from Priscilla otherwise their gonna in trouble too.
Mar 5, 2010 4:55 AM

Jan 2010
Shame we have to wait another month for an update :(
Mar 5, 2010 12:02 PM

Apr 2009
damn i forgot all the characters damn)
who is that chick at the end ?)
Mar 5, 2010 12:35 PM

Sep 2009
Quite good chapter, Priscilla needs to be more serious ;)!
smokes said:
who is that chick at the end ?)

You mean Dietrich :)? Helen and Deneve helped her fight against awakened being in 85 chapter and after that they traveled together for some time.
Mar 5, 2010 11:18 PM

Nov 2007
rarri said:
Wasn't it supposed to be on break till April? Oh well, it's better like this :D.

No, it always says a month after the fact

for example the march issue is called the april issue

Causes alot of confusion from people not used to it
Mar 6, 2010 4:45 AM

Jun 2009
I wonder how will they come out of this situation. I think the fight with Priscilla will be the biggest and in the of the serie. And it will somehow include Raki, too.
Right now they are still too weak to defeat her so they have to flee. But how will they manage it?
And what will be with that big creature?
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
Mar 6, 2010 11:35 AM

Feb 2008
this chapter was really boring
Mar 6, 2010 12:02 PM

Feb 2008
sick742 said:
need more lumber... -_-!

our ally is under attack!

well i just want to see how the whole thing works out.

i dunno was Raki hindering her or just keeping her at bay? she seemed perfectly ok just being docile. and why is she so OP, even sasuke would be one shotted hehe.
Mar 6, 2010 6:50 PM

Aug 2007
I completely forgot who's Ricardo and who's Jean... oh god.

Mar 8, 2010 1:38 AM

May 2009
Not the greatest chapter this month, I guess it's back to waiting again.

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Mar 15, 2010 3:08 AM

Feb 2007
Red_Comet said:
this chapter was really boring

A lot more happened this month than in the last two chapters, quit complaining.

I'd probably get flamed at this point, IF I read the chapter last week. I'm a little late to the discussion by the looks of it. Jeez, I thought there was a huge delay, turned out I just didn't see it on the recent updates section on OneManga last fortnight. A fail on my part.

Perhaps the waiting for chapters is a big hindrance of Claymore as of late for some of us. Hell, I nearly forgot what Jean did to Clare 40 chapters ago until Deneve cryptically reminded us. I nearly forgot who Dietrich was as well.

Cynthia alive is a big relief.
May 16, 2010 9:31 AM

Aug 2008
Priscilla of the Porcupine
Jun 16, 2010 1:15 PM
Jul 2009
vertrag said:
I completely forgot who's Ricardo and who's Jean... oh god.

Ricardo was the lion back in the battle of pieta who was on Isley's side. Clare defeated him by awakening only her legs to gain speed, but she awakened too much and was about to go past return when Jean helped her return back to normal. Jean was number 9 of the organization who fully awakened in Riful's dungeon or cave thingy, (she was the butterfly looking thing) and Clare saved her and returned her back to normal. Then Jean did same thing back to her in the Ricardo situation, but died in the process.
Aug 18, 2010 4:35 AM

Jun 2009
I think this battle will consume 1 volume,

When will Raki and Clare meet up!??!!?

Dietrich FTW
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Aug 18, 2010 10:51 PM
Mar 2010
as of yet (chapter 106), NEVER.
Mar 14, 2011 3:08 AM

Jul 2009
Returning favors is important, after all
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Sep 11, 2012 10:27 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Jean is taking care of her girl even from the grave,

Dietrich might be loyal to the Organization, but she sure helps the 7 out a lot.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 25, 2013 4:03 PM

Dec 2010
ShiroiRyu said:
This :D :D :D

TwilightShiva said:
interesting, although I'm kind of annoyed that Clare can't awaken. This is obviously a reason at least partially made to stop the Clare vs. Priscilla battle.
I am disappoint as well, but I guess it may be better for Clare. Except if Teresa's Youki isn't stronger than Priscilla's

I guess that Raph's techniques are gonna turn useful for Clare now.
Nov 18, 2015 5:25 PM

Jun 2015
I guess I understand why ppl would say this or that is boring with all the waiting months or even years for new chapters to be released back in the day. That must be painful to keep up with.
I own this manga nowadays and I'm reading chapters as soon as I want so for me the path is great. This chapter was very good. Claymore has been great so far.

Deneve and Helen escaping strategy to make Priscilla busy was marvelous. Don't think it will be enough but maybe more reinforces will come or "Raciela" will make some move.
So Clare unconscious is holding her back from fully awakening. Interesting.
The 3 Ghosts can't do anything against Priscilla, so it is a good time for Clare to escape and call it a truce for now. She has to manage to find a better opportunity to take her revenge.

In the other hand Yuma is improving, I didn't think she would be able to heal Cynthia so she would die and what a surprise. I liked Yuma's inner thoughts, were also good development from her. I felt pity when she was about to die cause of these parasytes, luckily Dietrich came to her rescue. Don't know her motives to be there (apart from helping Denev and Helen crew again), but she may turn her back to the Org. after all this.
Miria (and Thabitha) are being late to the party by the way lol. where are they.

I didn't quite understand Clare's thoughts about Noel and Sophia, she was just a child when she met them with Teresa, and I don't think she could have any knowledge about fighting at that time. Quite puzzling, frankly.
Dec 21, 2016 8:22 AM

May 2014
MMiyamoto said:
I guess I understand why ppl would say this or that is boring with all the waiting months or even years for new chapters to be released back in the day. That must be painful to keep up with.
I own this manga nowadays and I'm reading chapters as soon as I want so for me the path is great. This chapter was very good. Claymore has been great so far.\

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I see a lot of people in the forums frustrated by the wait, but as someone who doesn't have to wait, I don't see the same issues. From my perspective, Claymore is still going strong. I think a lot of people saying it is "slowing down" were just getting tired of waiting for short chapters when they were still releasing.
~ The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Aug 31, 2017 2:56 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
great apparence of Dietrich!!!
Sep 18, 2021 6:41 PM

Jan 2020
Seems like Clare's revenge had to be postponed....I got the feeling that it would be resolved near the end of this manga....
Jul 3, 2022 6:07 AM

Nov 2020
This chapter was really amazing, it really shows the relationship they all have with eachother, amazing!
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 9 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 2, 2011

7 by Ogre666 »»
Apr 6, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 79 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

avrc - May 2, 2008

110 by psygol »»
Mar 28, 8:16 PM

» Question?

mrSmiles - Jul 4, 2009

6 by _MackynCheese »»
Mar 21, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 1 Discussion

kansas778 - Sep 14, 2009

26 by _MackynCheese »»
Mar 20, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 50 Discussion

Zinvy - Aug 12, 2010

14 by aod-kun »»
Mar 14, 2:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.