Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 1, 2010 4:47 AM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Everyone was such cute kids. Natsu fighting the giant monkey thing was hilarious, he so had a crush on Lisanna.

Btw, this wasn't a filler per-say, this is in the manga just later on and in less detail.
breathesunshineMar 1, 2010 6:24 AM

Mar 1, 2010 4:56 AM

Aug 2009
-Despite this being filler (though technically it was in the manga) I actually really liked this because the manga went into very little detail about Lisanna. Having an entire episode about her does kind of make up for her small appearances. And man, NatsuXLisanna is too adorable.

-And yes, the Fairy Tail's also were very adorable as kids. And y hallo thar non-asshole Laxus.

-"I still can't do a full body Take Over"
Heh. I love these little nods to the manga readers while not being obvious like last week's Natsu in Loke's body "I'm feeling all hazy"

-Oh yeah! It's Phantom Lord time!
Mar 1, 2010 6:02 AM

Jun 2008
This was a good episode even though it was filler, I enjoy it quiet much. Everyone as kids were adorable and I love the adult Lisanna. She look cuter than when she was small. Mira was surprising as a kid that time as well as Cana and Elfman (especially Elfman xD).

Can't wait for the Phantom arc next week <3
Mar 1, 2010 7:28 AM
Nov 2009
i read about lisanna and it sucks what happened to her. some rumor is that she may still be alive, i hope so.
Mar 1, 2010 7:55 AM

Aug 2008
woww, mira was soo strong!
I love this episode! :D
Mar 1, 2010 8:39 AM

Apr 2008
Ya, I enjoyed this episode too.
Mar 1, 2010 8:52 AM
Jul 2018
It was a very great episode even though it was a filler one

garfield15 said:
-Despite this being filler (though technically it was in the manga) I actually really liked this because the manga went into very little detail about Lisanna. Having an entire episode about her does kind of make up for her small appearances. And man, NatsuXLisanna is too adorable.

Man, i totally agree with you. I enjoyed this filler episode. I, too, love this little couple <3. Too bad, that she isn't actually in the guild anymore T_T.

-And yes, the Fairy Tail's also were very adorable as kids. And y hallo thar non-asshole Laxus.

I espically loved the old mirajane's behaviour. It was quite funny xD

By the way i don't have a good memory so if anyone could give the number of the chapter which actually talked about this story, it would be great. Thanks ^^
Mar 1, 2010 9:25 AM

Apr 2008
D4rk1ch1g0 said:
By the way i don't have a good memory so if anyone could give the number of the chapter which actually talked about this story, it would be great. Thanks ^^

It was a special. Here.
Mar 1, 2010 9:34 AM

Sep 2007
Snif ...
My favorite couple in the manga ...
And in one side, i wanted Erza X Natsu but another side ...
Mar 1, 2010 9:58 AM

Apr 2009
DeeCee said:
i read about lisanna and it sucks what happened to her. some rumor is that she may still be alive, i hope so.

She's pretty dead, though people tend to come back to life after a while in Hiro Mashima's works. He has this whole 'life is precious' theme going on, regardless of which piece of his it is.
Lisanna <3
Mar 1, 2010 10:46 AM

Aug 2008
didn't see the preview. it's filler or not?
ReaperEXE said:

She's pretty dead, though people tend to come back to life after a while in Hiro Mashima's works. He has this whole 'life is precious' theme going on, regardless of which piece of his it is.
Lisanna <3

i think it'll happen eventually since lisanna's been mentioned too often to be just a dead character.
Mar 1, 2010 10:58 AM

Apr 2009
finally phantom arc :D
awesome
Mar 1, 2010 11:03 AM

Oct 2008
Grown up Lisanna <3 Hope to see more of her.
Mar 1, 2010 11:11 AM

Oct 2009
Although I really liked this episode and Lisanna made me happy to have been introduced to her......I am sad to know that she is not around anymore :( What happened to her! I want to know....how can someone as nice as her be gone when she was so nice and energetic from proposing to Natsu of being his wife, to helping him with the egg and to having such interesting magic as to make herself into other animals like these=>
Also Erza, Elfman, Mirajane (I am sorry to say this but she looked a little slutty for her age to dress like that but at least it was attractive and tempting in a erotic way let's just say=>
Macao Wakaba were also nice to see young as well as how things were in those old days. Only disappointing thing was the egg was not about Igneel but Happy but that's ok at least some information got to me.....but Lisanna :( Why is she not there anymore....she was so adorable and so deserves these GIFs of her=>
So Natsu already had a wild imagination at young age with this part being a completely nuts idea of Mirajane=>
Now that is another big fish species....looks like the world of Fairy Tail is indeed full of strange things=>
Surprising it was to see him in a younger version....wonder about the ninja one that is also mysterious?=>
Overall Lisanna is someone I would love to have as a sister or cousin! :D
ShiroiRyu said:
Snif ...
My favorite couple in the manga ...
It is now my favorite couple screw Natsu x Lucy and Natsu x Erza in the end I think that Lisanna will be in his heart forever because of how much time she spent with him!
Rudgald said:
Grown up Lisanna <3 Hope to see more of her.

Yeah she is cute but also mature is another thing I like about the mature of her.
smokes said:
awesome
That arc is better than Laguna one? How so? Give hints! More action? More villains with magic? More drama?
ReaperEXE said:
DeeCee said:

Lisanna <3
No! I want her alive! I want her brought back! I know Natsu would feel the most happy about it and so would Happy!
francismeunierMar 1, 2010 11:15 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 1, 2010 11:25 AM

Apr 2009
francismeunier said:
ReaperEXE said:
DeeCee said:

Lisanna <3
No! I want her alive! I want her brought back! I know Natsu would feel the most happy about it and so would Happy!

I think most of us want her brought back. If it were ever to happen though, it would be in the very last arc, or at the very least, near the end of Fairy Tail.
In the mean time, this pretty much sums up my impressions of the next episode:
Mar 1, 2010 11:33 AM

Sep 2007
Coming from that color picture that Ass Kicking ?

For the stuff of Lisanna :

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Lisanna

If you want to saw more of her ...
But you will be spoiled.
Mar 1, 2010 11:44 AM

Dec 2007
Decent episode.

New arc next week right?
Mar 1, 2010 11:49 AM

Jul 2009
I liked the episode but when I saw the title I was expecting to be an extremely long arc(since I don't read the manga) :)

Mar 1, 2010 11:50 AM

May 2007
Damn, this just made my day.

HAPI FTW !

Mar 1, 2010 12:15 PM

Aug 2009
ep nothing special but i look toward see old Mira famous "Demon" ^^
Lisanna at the end it wasn't in manga but it was fun

I can't wait to see Phantom arc and i'm curious cuz with this fillers it looks like guild master ans Erza forget 'bout THAT punishment, and how they join stuff from this last 2 eps and beginning of the Phantom arc
Hope they will not make spoilers like naruto or bleach what is totally ruin anime but eps from Special chapters are good ;]
Mar 1, 2010 12:22 PM
Jul 2018
It was a special. Here.

Thank. I just realized that i didn't read this chapter xD. So i'm gonna read it now

HAPI FTW !

Happy powa ! I also love him, he's so adorable.

I can't wait for the next arc to begin. I hope it will just be as awesome as in the manga =D

Surprising it was to see him in a younger version....wonder about the ninja one that is also mysterious?=>

He is lakusas, Makarov's grandson. But i think he has already been introduced, hasn't he ?
Anyway, he will be a great character for a future arc
Mar 1, 2010 12:27 PM

Apr 2009
francismeunier said:
smokes said:
awesome
That arc is better than Laguna one? How so? Give hints! More action? More villains with magic? More drama?

yes Phantom arc is the best so far.

after this arc the manga started to go down and was annoying..
now the recent chapters are kinda different..

but so far Phantom arc is the best
Mar 1, 2010 12:28 PM

Aug 2009
Mar 1, 2010 12:42 PM

Jul 2008
kid versions of everyone, kind of scary actually, especially mirajane, she was very scary as a kid. and happy was born from an... egg?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Mar 1, 2010 1:04 PM

Sep 2007
Hmmm I think they animated this chapter way too early. It pretty much spoiled how much of a badass Mirajane really was back then. But finally, the Phantom arc begins.
Mar 1, 2010 1:11 PM

Aug 2009
smokes said:

Nah I think it's just that one arc in particular that everyone hates (I liked the festival)
Mar 1, 2010 1:36 PM

Oct 2009
SoFarGone said:
Yes.....at least there could a chance for her to come back at least.

Mar 1, 2010 2:08 PM

Nov 2008
This episode was innocent and cute. I am satisfied! The next episode looks like a dramatic change of pace.
Mar 1, 2010 3:39 PM

Oct 2009
Awsome episode. Especially this NatsuxLisanna part. It was just adorable. I would like to know what happened with Lisanna... I guess i must start reading manga...

Edit: ok now i know. why i always must check spoilers.... nvm i will read manga too anyway.
amadiloMar 1, 2010 3:44 PM
Mar 1, 2010 4:15 PM
Jul 2018
francismeunier said:
SoFarGone said:

Mar 1, 2010 4:15 PM
Jan 2008
wow even tho its not really a filler, it was well done. Hope we get to see more of Lisanna and her background story hehe ^^
Mar 1, 2010 4:20 PM
Jul 2018
Alpha_522 said:
wow even tho its not really a filler, it was well done. Hope we get to see more of Lisanna and her background story hehe ^^

Maybe in the Phantom arc coming, there will be some scenes with Lisanna. But it won't really concern and centered on Lisanna herself.
Mar 1, 2010 5:17 PM

Sep 2009
I didn't mind this episode but it was SO girly and cute at times that I felt embarassed just watching it.
Mar 1, 2010 5:49 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode!! They've shown more than in the manga. I just felt sorry for Natsu here... -__-

smokes said:
francismeunier said:
smokes said:
awesome

yes Phantom arc is the best so far.

but so far Phantom arc is the best

I have to diagree there. Both the Tower of Paradise arc and the Festival Arc were awesome as well. I'm not saying that Phantom Lord arc was not good, I'm just saying that some of the arcs after that were great as well.

Well anyway, Phantom Lord's next.... can't wait to see
This is a signature.
Mar 1, 2010 5:54 PM

Apr 2008
smokes said:
now the recent chapters are kinda different.

Ya, I agree.
Mar 1, 2010 7:17 PM

Oct 2009
D4rk1ch1g0 said:
He is lakusas, Makarov's grandson. But i think he has already been introduced, hasn't he ?
Anyway, he will be a great character for a future arc
Yeah but I wanted to see a young version to see how he would look.....is that going to be covered to find out more about him or not?
D4rk1ch1g0 said:
francismeunier said:
SoFarGone said:

I just read that because another her is around the real one might be still possible to have come back.....which is why if she would come back then Natsu/Elfman/Mirajane might have full confidence in their powers as long as Lisanna would not be around them.

Mar 1, 2010 7:59 PM

Apr 2009
francismeunier said:
SoFarGone said:

damm you spoiler your answer too :p
Mar 2, 2010 1:20 AM

Jul 2007
And so this thread turns into huge shitty spoiler fest...

smokes said:

Erm...wat?

The only arc that I could even remotely consider as annoying was a certain arc that just ended in manga.

Everything after PL arc, till the arc that just ended was pure awesome. And the current arc promises as much awesome.
Mar 2, 2010 2:24 AM

Jul 2008
love this ep next week one of my fav arc

lol imma say 1 name Gazelle

5/5

enjoy ^^

r.i.p lisanna
Mar 2, 2010 2:42 AM
Jul 2008
Jio-Freed said:
I liked the episode but when I saw the title I was expecting to be an extremely long arc(since I don't read the manga) :)

This.
Mar 2, 2010 5:57 AM

Sep 2007
About Lisanna :

Mar 2, 2010 6:00 AM

Oct 2009
ShiroiRyu said:
About Lisanna :

It would be logical
I really like the way Lisanna is shown so all the best to see her again! Anyways what part of the chapter they got to?

Mar 2, 2010 10:27 AM

Aug 2007
I really liked this episode: Waa... Lisanna was a cute girl and baby happy was cute too.

Next episode the begining of phantom and fairy tail battle
Mar 2, 2010 11:27 AM

Jul 2009
It was alright I guess
Mar 2, 2010 11:38 AM

Sep 2009
So... was not supposed to finish that confusion from the previous episode?
How they all back to their own bodies?

I hate fillers.
Mar 2, 2010 11:41 AM

Jul 2007
Tatynin said:

I hate stupid uneducated people.

Go watch an episode of Twilight zone or Outer Limits and you will see that the ending and beginning of last episode makes perfect sense and there's no need to "continue anything" as there's nothing to continue.
Mar 2, 2010 11:58 AM

Apr 2009
^@fai +1.. that filler was perfectly ended...
it would be a fail if there would be the 2 episode
Mar 2, 2010 12:19 PM

Oct 2009
smokes said:
Actually no. If they made things logical and show all went back to their bodies it would nicer but I understand the point of Fai anyways.

Mar 2, 2010 1:15 PM

Sep 2007
francismeunier said:
smokes said:
Actually no. If they made things logical and show all went back to their bodies it would nicer but I understand the point of Fai anyways.

How is switching bodies logical in the first place?
Mar 2, 2010 3:10 PM

Aug 2009
Tatynin said:

I hate fillers.

You haven't watched the Twilight Zone before have you?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 92 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kradical - Aug 12, 2011

92 by shiroyasha367 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 169 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2013

103 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2013

186 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 32 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

garfield15 - May 31, 2010

150 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 9:53 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 31 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ReaperEXE - May 24, 2010

103 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 9:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.