Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2017 2:47 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Glad to see Aoi (the Blue Angel girl) getting some more spotlight this episode.

I'm kinda curious about her since she's a prominent character in this show so far. There's not much dueling so i think this may be more of a calm before the storm. Pacing felt like it slowed down a bit but I think Aoi has potential for development in this story. (also curious about her dueling skills)
Jun 14, 2017 4:24 AM
Jun 2011
wow from what i seen in the next episode preview it seems she going all out in this dual without mercy
Jun 14, 2017 4:38 AM

Aug 2015
Yusaku,using your duel links deck irl isn't a good idea...

Ignis is a womanizier confirmed.Also,Kusanagi said that Aoi was Akira's sister-in-law but all other sources (and she herself) refer to them as actual siblings??And both the animation and the soundtracks were great,especially the pre-duel call. Too bad no duel this ep.
Also,yay new trickstar support.
ChainekJanJun 14, 2017 12:12 PM
Jun 14, 2017 5:02 AM
Jun 2011
ChainekJan said:
Yusaku,using your duel links deck in rl isn't a good idea...

Ignis is a womanizier confirmed.Also,Kusanagi said that Aoi was Akira's sister-in-law but all other sources (and she herself) refer to them as actual siblings??And both the animation and the soundtracks were great,especially the pre-duel call. Too bad no duel this ep.
Also,yay new trickstar support.
if i had to guess since she going all out in this dual she will lower yusako LP to 200 at least
Jun 14, 2017 5:42 AM

Nov 2011
Hey, just because they are classic cards, doesn't mean they are shit! I mean we are still using them in Duel Links and its pretty decent.

I won't be surprised if Yusaku can beat normal duelist with that shit deck.

Jun 14, 2017 6:01 AM
Sep 2012
So Aio and Akira aren't related by blood, this is more of Bakura / Rukia type of sibling relationship? So I assume Aio's older sister and Akira's wife is dead.

Don't let anyone find out you are Blue Angel, it is too late for that, Yusaku knows and found out very easily if I might add.

Poor Aio she is a loner in real life, and it seems everyone just uses her to get closer to Akira. At this rate it won't be long till she uncover Playmaker's true identity thanks to big mouth Ignis. Though speaking of which, I wonder in this duel will Yusaku reveal that he know Aio is Blue Angel. Considering what Akira said earlier, that could put her off her game.

Now than is Aio now possessed by Knights of Hanoi, it is on now, who is Yuazku going to get her back to normal.

And I am still not sure if the Knights of Hanoi are the true villains of the series, I am thinking SOL are the true villains of this.

I wonder if Naoki is going to learn Yuasku is Playmaker or anyone's secret identity for that matter till the end of the series, if at all? I know Aio and Go they are all going to know eventually, but I am not sure about Naoki.
Jun 14, 2017 6:20 AM
Jun 2011
blfan said:
So Aio and Akira aren't related by blood, this is more of Bakura / Rukia type of sibling relationship? So I assume Aio's older sister and Akira's wife is dead.

Don't let anyone find out you are Blue Angel, it is too late for that, Yusaku knows and found out very easily if I might add.

Poor Aio she is a loner in real life, and it seems everyone just uses her to get closer to Akira. At this rate it won't be long till she uncover Playmaker's true identity thanks to big mouth Ignis. Though speaking of which, I wonder in this duel will Yusaku reveal that he know Aio is Blue Angel. Considering what Akira said earlier, that could put her off her game.

Now than is Aio now possessed by Knights of Hanoi, it is on now, who is Yuazku going to get her back to normal.

And I am still not sure if the Knights of Hanoi are the true villains of the series, I am thinking SOL are the true villains of this.

I wonder if Naoki is going to learn Yuasku is Playmaker or anyone's secret identity for that matter till the end of the series, if at all? I know Aio and Go they are all going to know eventually, but I am not sure about Naoki.
she is not possesed at all. she completly normal this card didnt effected her. i sew the episode and i know how someone who possesd looks like
Jun 14, 2017 6:41 AM
Sep 2012
elior1 said:
blfan said:

she is not possesed at all. she completly normal this card didnt effected her. i sew the episode and i know how someone who possesd looks like

Sorry jumped the gun there, but she might be next episode.

Anyway is just me or does Blue Angel have bigger breasts than Aio. Can you do that , change your body type like that? Or is just the different clothing.
Jun 14, 2017 8:26 AM

Sep 2011
AI and yusaku bickering is really going to carry this show for me, AI in general has made me laugh a decent amount especially when he just starts being an asshole to other electronics.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 14, 2017 9:03 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode.

We finally get introduced to Aoi/ Blue Angel and she's actually the sister of the SOL dude.

I found it funny when Ignis was teasing Yuusaku about girls. xD

Damn, Shima sure started trashing Yuusaku's fake deck. Sure, they're old cards but hey they're what started the franchise. :3

Hanoi guys seem to have given Aoi a certain card, wonder what that's gonna be all about. Anyway, now that the duel's been setup let's get on with it next episode.
Jun 14, 2017 9:51 AM

Sep 2015
Oh VRAINS how much i love you
No blackmail by knight
No mind control shit (?)

Aoi duel Yuusaki with sane mind
Yuusaki like i guess only care knight don't care get shit talk by whole internet

Next ep 3reason Aoi?
ZBlastHistoryJun 14, 2017 9:59 AM
Into the Internet!
Jun 14, 2017 9:54 AM

Sep 2013
Both Aoi look good, the solemn beauty and happy angel.
Yusaku not good with girls cause he doesn't care XD now aoi with hanoi influence vs playmaker.
Jun 14, 2017 1:30 PM

Feb 2013
Hanoi is going to use Aoi to get to Yuusaku, I wonder what that card will do.
Jun 14, 2017 2:05 PM

Sep 2016
i just hope other special summon going to appear soon. it's pretty boring so far. and I appreciate arc v's colorful (although quite cringe) characters more now since everyone here just look bland
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jun 14, 2017 2:58 PM

Oct 2016
I thought Angel was supposed to duel Specter this episode or something... but ok, still works, except I wanted to see Specter's cards...

Lol, Shima is in a club together with two of his internet idols and he doesn't know it yet.
Jun 14, 2017 4:21 PM

Dec 2016
The deck Yuusaku took to duel room looks like my current deck :)

Blue Angel VS Playmaker next episode, so looking forward to it.

Trickstars = lots of burn damage, interesting to see how Yusaku will deal with that kind of strategy.

I like Aoi's fun personality when she becomes Blue Angel.

Bit of a shame she can't really enjoy life as much as possible because of her brother.

I am rather worried about what card she received from the Hanoi dude.
Jun 14, 2017 10:39 PM
Jun 2011
LukesYGOonYT said:
The deck Yuusaku took to duel room looks like my current deck :)

Blue Angel VS Playmaker next episode, so looking forward to it.

Trickstars = lots of burn damage, interesting to see how Yusaku will deal with that kind of strategy.

I like Aoi's fun personality when she becomes Blue Angel.

Bit of a shame she can't really enjoy life as much as possible because of her brother.

I am rather worried about what card she received from the Hanoi dude.
here is the card that the hanoi dude gave her http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Angel . seems decent but not so impressive
Jun 15, 2017 4:00 AM

May 2014
Best episode since episode 1, the dialouge was all either funny or interesting, I like how they're using Ignis's thing with the other AIs more, and the art and animation were on point! I like everything here except when the cheers become too much, good set-up episode though!

Jun 15, 2017 9:14 AM

Aug 2013
Aoi/ Blue Angel turn to duel Yuusaku.

Forgot about Shima. Guess he's one of those forgettable characters.

Ignis is by far the best character so far.

Jun 15, 2017 10:18 AM
Apr 2017
Funny how they have yet to notice that playmaker and Yusaku look the same. Can't wait for next week!
Jun 15, 2017 11:56 AM
Jan 2013
Aoi looks interesting and the episode introduces her quite well. Let's see how many episodes it takes until she becomes lamppost #6.
Will that card Specter become "If you draw/play this card you'll be possessed" kind of thing, again?
Jun 15, 2017 1:57 PM
Nov 2015
blfan said:

Anyway is just me or does Blue Angel have bigger breasts than Aio. Can you do that , change your body type like that? Or is just the different clothing.

https://twitter.com/analogmon/status/862231401944424448
Jun 15, 2017 2:04 PM

Jan 2008
Lmao, her duel disk turned tsundere.
Jun 16, 2017 1:59 AM
Jun 2011
Antonio_Gonzalez said:
Funny how they have yet to notice that playmaker and Yusaku look the same. Can't wait for next week!
aoi suspect havily that he might be playmaker. you can see it when he was in the club
Jun 16, 2017 12:21 PM
Apr 2014
Oh my, a Dark Trickstar.
I like the thing they're doing with Aoi but they should not have her be a part of Yusaku's gang, that will pretty much kill her relevance for the remainder of the series, they should keep her as a separate entity with her own Onii-sama trust issues, as soon as she becomes Yusaku's sidekick, it's over.
So this anime is pretty much a Duel Links advertisement but they shit on a typical Duel Links deck? with even Yusaku himself recognizing it as trash, hmm.
Jun 17, 2017 2:33 AM

Sep 2011
Ai is the best character hands down. C'mon Vrains, ya better get some meat into the show or I'll get seriously more bored than I already have.

Also kek, "giri no shimai" means "non-blood related siblings" though GTL always translates it as "sibling-in-law".
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Jun 17, 2017 6:37 AM
Apr 2017
elior1 said:
Antonio_Gonzalez said:
aoi suspect havily that he might be playmaker. you can see it when he was in the club

Oh, you have a point there.
Jun 19, 2017 2:12 AM
Jun 2011
Drake1000 said:
Oh my, a Dark Trickstar.
I like the thing they're doing with Aoi but they should not have her be a part of Yusaku's gang, that will pretty much kill her relevance for the remainder of the series, they should keep her as a separate entity with her own Onii-sama trust issues, as soon as she becomes Yusaku's sidekick, it's over.
So this anime is pretty much a Duel Links advertisement but they shit on a typical Duel Links deck? with even Yusaku himself recognizing it as trash, hmm.
Drake1000 said:
Oh my, a Dark Trickstar.
i think her brother issues wont be solved for a while and besides as you see she not exactly joined yusako gang or anything
Jul 14, 2017 3:10 PM

Jan 2013
Aoi is cute and Ignis using Yusaku's voice was funny :D
Dec 14, 2017 4:11 AM

Sep 2015
Dam yugioh cards always control duelists
Nov 17, 2018 5:10 AM

May 2016
just hope other special summon going to appear soon. it's pretty boring so far. and I appreciate arc v's colorful (although quite good) characters more now since everyone here just look bland

the episode felt too slow because if you thought 3 wasn't too slow for y'all XD
Jun 16, 2019 10:28 PM

Dec 2012
Blue Angel won.
A girl.
Zaizen? Aoi? She's 16.
Non-blood imouto of Akira.
Aoi is Blue Angel.
Ai thinks Aoi is a beauty.
Duel Club?
LMAO at Ai talking to Aoi's AI.
Aoi notices Yusaku uses the same duel disk as Playmaker.
She wants to see his deck.
Yusaku got the OG cards.
Akira is calling.
Blue Angel wants to duel Playmaker.
Revolver.
LMAO at the comments. Playmaker A SHIT!
Hanoi has appeared?
1974? What year are they in now?
Into the VRAINS!
Speed Duel!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 2, 2019 6:22 AM
Jul 2018
We get to know more about Blue Angel (Aoi) this episode. She is a pretty interesting character so far, with her personality drastically changing from her real life to avatar life. Also seems to have some issues with her big brother ... anyway another duel begins!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2018

22 by CyanGear »»
Mar 10, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 32 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2017

27 by XanderBly »»
Feb 25, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 120 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2019

48 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 27, 2023 5:38 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 82 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2018

13 by denana1239 »»
Jun 2, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 102 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2019

10 by StarlingBGYT »»
Jan 16, 2023 10:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.