Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 24, 2010 11:53 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yes! Kuesu goes all nice boat on Yuuto!

Feb 24, 2010 1:45 PM

Jun 2008
Kuesu goes Tsundere
Those memories Yuuto regains are always very convenient in the situation. That's just cheap.
Feb 24, 2010 2:06 PM

Oct 2009
Seriously Kuesu...what the heck? She lost it completely to do something like this to Yuto (how could she even think of slashing like him and her eyes suddenly changed too into a frenzy) did GIFs of it because it's just plain superior to this whole scene=>
and I got ape scared here (ket me also guess that if Yuto would not have used his Ferry Light he would have been stabbed badly poor Kuesu there)=>
but knew Kuesu somehow had some teleportation magic means. Also Himari sure knows how to use her tail to entice a male's thing into excitement apart from her big breasts and panties (pink color again)=>
To also mention that there was some nice fan service of Shizuku with half of it being censored but this part was not (which makes me think that Shizuku will have the most full nude exposures in this series)=>
The problem is that I would not want to have nothing to do with these characters IRL unless it is someone human like Kuesu but of course choosing Sawako was the best choice in the end for marriage as she is the most human of all anime characters I encountered so far. Also another problem I have is that Yuto should made a compromise with Kuesu that should he marry her that she should not harm his Ayakashi pets less they try something fatal on Kuesu herself. Good drama in this one. I got worried for Kuesu at one point.
HoaRy said:
I don't think Himari's insulting was all that fun....Kuesu should insult back but her blushing is worth cute points.
Proselyt said:
Kuesu goes Tsundere
Those memories Yuuto regains are always very convenient in the situation. That's just cheap.
Kuesu going tsundere? Should it not be more Yandere? Yeah the memories timing was too convenient and I agree with you Proselyt, my friend.
francismeunierFeb 25, 2010 9:23 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 24, 2010 2:55 PM
Jul 2018
francismeunier said:
and I got ape scared here (ket me also guess that if Yuto would not have used his Ferry Light he would have been stabbed badly poor Kuesu there)=>

Nah, this was way too obvious she wouldn't have any injury there. If not her own magic, Himari would somehow appear and save her from this.
To also mention that there was some nice fan service of Shizuku with half of it being censored but this part was not (which makes me think that Shizuku will have the most full nude exposures in this series)=>

Half censored? You only see her from behind does not mean half censored, does it?^^
I was glad they didn't come with unrealistic steam again for such scenes. There's nothing to hide with such a body :P
The problem is that I would not want to have nothing to do with these characters IRL unless it is someone human like Kuesu but of course choosing Sawako was the best choice in the end for marriage as she is the most human of all anime characters I encountered so far. Also another problem I have is that Yuto should made a compromise with Kuesu that should he marry her that she should not harm his Ayakashi pets less they try something fatal on Kuesu herself. Good drama in this one. I got worried for Kuesu at one point.

Nah, Francis as a married man you really should not check every new girl you come across if she's worth marrying. I would not want to hear what your wife says if she knew :D
HoaRy said:
I don't think Himari's insulting was all that fun....Kuesu should insult back but her blushing is worth cute points.

Kuesu blushed a lot, so Himari did a good job, didn't she? :) - but Kuesu gave away too much of her Dere too easily, she doesn't score high as Tsundere :/
Proselyt said:
Kuesu goes Tsundere
Kuesu going tsundere? Should it not be more Yandere? Yeah the memories timing was too convenient and I agree with you Proselyt, my friend.

The Yan-part was only when she attacked Yuuto to awaken his Uber H4x Amakawa powerz. Man I am looking forward how he will save the world when he's in a pinch with his incredible powers [/Fe]
Feb 24, 2010 3:54 PM

Oct 2009
francismeunier said:

HoaRy said:
Nah, this was way too obvious she wouldn't have any injury there. If not her own magic, Himari would somehow appear and save her from this.

It was not obvious when it happened suddenly + I did not know she had powers of teleportation at such a high speed cast....

HoaRy said:
Half censored? You only see her from behind does not mean half censored, does it?^^
I was glad they didn't come with unrealistic steam again for such scenes. There's nothing to hide with such a body :P

You forgot part of her chest too at one point and I do notice in some series they do censor the ass so I am happy they did not do that at least.....she does a nice round little loli ass to (oh the temptation *goes check for bible guidance*)

HoaRy said:
Nah, Francis as a married man you really should not check every new girl you come across if she's worth marrying. I would not want to hear what your wife says if she knew :D

I would certainly not want Sawako to cry.....however I only look....my body is for Sawako and IRL for girls that know me and liked its performance.
HoaRy said:

HoaRy said:
Kuesu blushed a lot, so Himari did a good job, didn't she? :) - but Kuesu gave away too much of her Dere too easily, she doesn't score high as Tsundere :/

What part of that would be Dere? Still not familiar with this. The thing is her blush was nicely animated this time..get ready for a GIF of that ASAP
Proselyt said:
Kuesu goes Tsundere

HoaRy said:
The Yan-part was only when she attacked Yuuto to awaken his Uber H4x Amakawa powerz. Man I am looking forward how he will save the world when he's in a pinch with his incredible powers

Yeah I figured the Yan part was that.
BTW anyone have any idea who that is? (She looks scary just from the fact she eats the lesser demons)=>

GIF time! Just 2 of Kuesu since I liked some of her poses and expressions in this episode=>
francismeunierFeb 25, 2010 9:27 AM

Feb 25, 2010 12:08 PM

Nov 2007
I still like Kuesu better.....
Feb 25, 2010 12:53 PM

Aug 2009
Who subbed it? Can't find the subs anywhere, not even on Nyaatorrents.
Feb 25, 2010 2:20 PM
Dec 2009
NikkiKora said:
I loved that little bit of Yandere!Kuesu.
This harem would've been so original if she really fell and died, so I was almost disappointed when she poofed back to the roof. D:

Same thing happened in the manga too...
Feb 25, 2010 2:25 PM

Aug 2009
I don't remember her teleporting in the manga. If I remember correctly, I think Yuto actually saved her.
Feb 25, 2010 3:22 PM

Oct 2009
SoFarGone said:
I don't remember her teleporting in the manga. If I remember correctly, I think Yuto actually saved her.
No she does teleport just in the anime it was done better what is disappointing that shocked me in the manga is Himari kiss #2 and she did it almost like Kuesu did with Yuto.....guess Himari learned french-kiss from Kuesu.

Feb 25, 2010 3:26 PM

Apr 2009
SoFarGone said:

I thought that too, but I went back and read it and I was wrong. :(
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.
Feb 25, 2010 4:16 PM

Jan 2010
In this episode what they basically did was show us the good side of Kuesu and make us like her more. If there was anyone left to hate her till the last episode, now it would be practically impossible.

We got another kiss! This time Himari wasn't as shy <3

Probably as everyone I wonder who that is.

Now this is what you call confidence. Not that she is wrong, really, I am positive it would happen just as she said :D

If it weren't for that moon mark on her forehead...

Kuesu as kid is really cute, but I still don't get why her hair is different. Did she dye it? ...

Favourite shot <3

Now listen guys. This is how you should NOT look when you visit a girl at their place. If they notice you are nervous they tend to be more wary. Quite the change though. He was that nervous, but when he started talking he actually looked like a cool main character o_O

It had to be a cute girl... They couldn't choose a big guy, or an old guy, or a fat guy, or a dog. No, it had to be a girl... >.<

He looks rather scary here with those blood tears he had cried... Kind of remind me of that pupet serial killer, Chuck was it?

Cat fan service <3

Jumperboy333 said:
Who subbed it? Can't find the subs anywhere, not even on Nyaatorrents.
I watched it at zomganime.com

NikkiKora said:
I loved that little bit of Yandere!Kuesu.
This harem would've been so original if she really fell and died, so I was almost disappointed when she poofed back to the roof. D:
yes, but that would make like... 60% of the people watching this show mad (all that like Kuesu, Himari fans wouldn't be that disappointed).

francismeunier said:

GIF time! Just 2 of Kuesu since I liked some of her poses and expressions in this episode=>
That blush is priceless.

francismeunier said:

Sawako would indeed be the best choice if you want a normal and boring life. But what I dislike about her is her personality. She annoys me.

This episode made me sympathise with Kuesu. I didn't really like her before, but now I guess, even though I remain Himari fan, I feel better about her.
werrstonFeb 25, 2010 4:25 PM
Feb 25, 2010 4:47 PM

May 2009
Tsundere. :D
Feb 25, 2010 5:37 PM
Mar 2008
XxsamurixX said:
Tsundere. :D
Feb 25, 2010 6:31 PM

Apr 2009
SoFarGone said:

I seem to recall the same, but it was really a blur seeing as how the flashback happened as he was saving her.

For those wondering about the girl at the end...she is a part of the manga and is

Sadly the stream site I went to did not have the preview for next week's ep, so I'm not sure what/if anything is getting skipped. Thus far it's been a little over 2 ch's per ep, so the pacing is alright. They did skip a couple I think (story behind Rinko's ribbons comes to mind).

Oh, much love for Kuesu, still my favorite carrying over from the manga.
Feb 25, 2010 7:52 PM

Apr 2008
A new opponent ?! o-o

Feb 25, 2010 10:47 PM

Aug 2008
Kuesu really does reminds me of Suigintou.

Anyways, pretty good episode, I guess. We get to learn more about Kuesu, so that was good.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Feb 26, 2010 1:47 AM

Sep 2008
I stopped watching the episode after 12 second because.

Yuuto is an idiot!

Geez, Kuesu is obviously superior, and always will be.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2010 2:26 AM
Jul 2018
werr-y said:
Kuesu as kid is really cute, but I still don't get why her hair is different. Did she dye it? ...

People get grey hair when they become old :P
Feb 26, 2010 2:56 AM

Jan 2010
HoaRy said:
werr-y said:

People get grey hair when they become old :P
Rofl. She doesn't look that old. On the other hand appearances can be deceitful. :D
Feb 26, 2010 3:37 AM

Jul 2009
I've been waiting the episode when Yuuto regaining his memories but the mercenary just took the spotlight of this episode.

Himari "I'll let you choose the sword you'll die by.Which will it be?"
Mercenary"Hueeee"

I lol at that. that scene and the one before when she said that she carried the weapon just made my day XD.
Feb 26, 2010 3:43 AM

Oct 2009
HawthorneKitty said:

Yuuto is an idiot!

Yeah Yuuto is an idiot with powers he does not know even how to use. Oh I saw ahead in the manga and he fails so bad at protecting Himari at one point it's sad.

Feb 26, 2010 4:44 AM

Sep 2009
I guess the harem is now officially complete. Himari's cat scene was funny...especially since I didn't think that was what she meant. Also got a good laugh from what she said after that kiss.
Feb 26, 2010 4:51 AM

Jan 2010
francismeunier said:
HawthorneKitty said:

Yuuto is an idiot!

Yeah Yuuto is an idiot with powers he does not know even how to use. Oh I saw ahead in the manga and he fails so bad at protecting Himari at one point it's sad.

He is the type of main character I hate the most.
Feb 26, 2010 5:29 AM

Nov 2008
So... they fucked Kuesu's character up in this episode. Yeah, I got more respect for Rinko than that Tsundere mess.

Rinko even admitted she sucks monkey balls:

Basically...

This episode would have been SO MUCH WIN if Kuesu fell onto a car and died a horrible but awesome death. Screw the manga! If it actually makes shit better to include your own twist, go for it. I would have given this crappy anime +1 for the score.

WARNING! MAJOR SPOILER!

Feb 26, 2010 5:40 AM

Sep 2007
Major spoiler ? :D
It's normal. *___*
But anyways, yes ... I prefer Kuesu too.
But this manga name is Omamori Himari and not Omamori Kuesu. :(
We need more doujinshis with Kuesu sex !
(And paizuri. :D)
Feb 26, 2010 5:46 AM

Nov 2008
ShiroiRyu said:
Major spoiler ? :D
It's normal. *___*

You don't get it. You're supposed to see something important, yet you see the same shit.
Feb 26, 2010 6:05 AM

Dec 2007
Itadakimasu.

Thank you for the meal.

Kuesu was delicious.

Nice boat.

And what's with the weather forecast in the end?
DeadIEndFeb 26, 2010 6:26 AM
Feb 26, 2010 6:59 AM

Aug 2009
Ah, I just love it when 2 characters sit back to back.
Reminds me of that beautiful scene from Pandora Hearts.
Another great episode! 5/5.
Feb 26, 2010 7:06 AM
Jan 2010
*chuckles*

- Himari in neko-induced mode. -> FTW.
- Kuesu about to stab Yuto. -> O_O
- Yuto's remembrance -> = =
- Himari jokes on Kuesu -> ^ ^
- The mysterious Ayakashi. O.o!

That's all.
Feb 26, 2010 9:11 AM

May 2009
"H-Himari" "Hi-Himari!" "Himari..."

I just can't stand every time he opens his mouth...worst voice actor ever.
Feb 26, 2010 9:23 AM

Aug 2009
njasis said:
"H-Himari" "Hi-Himari!" "Himari..." worst voice actor ever.

I agree with you on that one.I just can't stand every time he opens his mouth... What pisses me off the most is that his voice is the same as Makoto. o___o
Feb 26, 2010 9:34 AM

Oct 2009
Jumperboy333 said:
njasis said:
"H-Himari" "Hi-Himari!" "Himari..." worst voice actor ever.

I agree with you on that one.I just can't stand every time he opens his mouth... What pisses me off the most is that his voice is the same as Makoto. o___o
Rofl! Is it also the same as Touya from White Album.....I did not notice it....yet.

Feb 26, 2010 12:26 PM

May 2007
The weather forecast was nice.

Feb 26, 2010 12:33 PM

Jan 2010
njasis said:
"H-Himari" "Hi-Himari!" "Himari..."

I just can't stand every time he opens his mouth...worst voice actor ever.
I have to agree on that. His voice is one of the most unappealing I have ever heard.
Feb 26, 2010 5:16 PM
Aug 2008
is me or the anime is
better with himari and kuesu only?
i hate rinko she suck
shizuku is so-so
lizlet she ok
Feb 26, 2010 7:29 PM

Jul 2008
hmmmm. some nice tsundere service for everyone, nice
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Feb 26, 2010 10:29 PM

Sep 2007
Lol at Rinko thinking she's still needed. What a loser. Yuto is pretty damn stupid too. Lame male leads who can't do shit.
Feb 27, 2010 12:04 AM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
Lame male leads who can't do shit.
Could not have said better. That is exactly the good way to say it.

Feb 27, 2010 7:29 PM

May 2009
Now the harem is complete. LOL at all the Yuto (and his voice actor) hate, though it is on the mark. That messenger lady was pretty gross, but it was good for a couple of cheap laughs.
Feb 28, 2010 2:07 AM

Sep 2008
Recycled Fate/Stay Night music.
Feb 28, 2010 6:55 AM

Oct 2009
This anime is not bad as much as yuto voice.. i keep getting annoy whenever he talk..

Kuesu scene was the best when he attacked yuto... i think she should injure him atleast some more.. just a scratch. ^__^
Feb 28, 2010 7:12 AM

Feb 2009
Nice boat...MakotoYuuto had it coming, being with different women...wait wrong anime...

Had to read the manga again because i didn't remember this part. It was okay. Kuesu going from yandere to tsundere was okay, a little confusing though. Himari service was also good. Hard to say who's better, Himari or Kuesu. I like Kuesu in the manga but Himari was better in anime.
Feb 28, 2010 7:28 AM

Aug 2009
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:

You forgot about Hiroshi from Ookami. I mean, at least Yuto has powers or something. All Hiroshi can do is make people fall in love with him and then they get killed lol.
Feb 28, 2010 7:37 AM

Oct 2009
Jumperboy333 said:
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:

You forgot about Hiroshi from Ookami. I mean, at least Yuto has powers or something. All Hiroshi can do is make people fall in love with him and then they get killed lol.
No Hiroshi is at least cute/innocent looking but Yuto has annoying voice that people do not like for this Makoto guy which is making rather itchy to see that series about him.

Feb 28, 2010 7:53 AM

Aug 2009
francismeunier said:
Jumperboy333 said:
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:

No Hiroshi is at least cute/innocent looking but Yuto has annoying voice that people do not like for this Makoto guy which is making rather itchy to see that series about him.

Well, you should watch School Days first. Then you will find out why everyone hates Makoto. And when you've watched it, then you will also hate Makoto's/Yuto's voice more. :D
Mar 1, 2010 4:42 AM

Nov 2007
Kuesu sure is a tsundere...

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 1, 2010 8:23 AM

Feb 2008
I really don't understand what people hate about Yuuto's voice actor so much. Yea, I've seen School Days. Yea, he sounds like Makoto. And the point here is, different show, different character, same voice, and you're gonna hate on the character for the voice.....I just don't get it.
Mar 1, 2010 11:00 AM

Jan 2009
Now at last I'm starting to like the anime-version of Kuesu ( ̄ー ̄)
And shit, they're really pulling things together here, skipping like.. Everything.
The Kyuubi already? ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

HawthorneKitty said:
Yuuto is an idiot!
Yes, he is. Surprised?
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 1, 2010 11:12 AM

Aug 2009
N1nj4br34dm4n said:
I really don't understand what people hate about Yuuto's voice actor so much. Yea, I've seen School Days. Yea, he sounds like Makoto. And the point here is, different show, different character, same voice, and you're gonna hate on the character for the voice.....I just don't get it.

First of all, the voice is annoying. It just doesn't sound right. It sounds... Bleh.
Second, it just reminds me of Makoto. Which is a bad thing.
And Yuuto's just stupid. Like almost every harem male protagonist.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » omamori himari second season

animeking2115 - Nov 13, 2015

24 by Jeremiahdixonjer »»
Dec 31, 2022 1:10 PM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Mar 24, 2010

152 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 25, 2022 1:53 PM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

BitchMaster - Jan 6, 2010

130 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 7, 2022 11:58 AM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Mar 3, 2010

67 by off99555 »»
Oct 4, 2022 3:47 PM

Poll: » Best Couple Or Pair For Yuuto

removed-user - Sep 15, 2021

1 by RandomGuyScott »»
Sep 16, 2021 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.