Forum Settings
Forums

Why are most of the beautiful girls so mean?

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 9, 2017 6:36 AM

Jul 2013
Luthandorius said:
They can afford to be mean cause they can still get guys to fuck them (since they are beautiful). If they were ugly they'd need to be nice and beg. :D

this guy knows, my thoughts align with this ;_;

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

May 9, 2017 6:52 AM

Nov 2015
Yes they are, because by logic they are spoiled and thus because they are beautiful and spoiled.

It is extremely rare if not at all hot/ pretty girls are nice.

So we conclude logic states most if not all pretty girls are mean/bad.

Near is far superior to you!

May 9, 2017 7:18 AM

Jun 2010
"They always act like tsundere (except the dere part). It's quite hard to talk with them."
This is the stupidest thing I ever read in my life XD
May 9, 2017 8:32 AM

Apr 2017
I think that depends on county too.
For example here in Northern Germany you have one or two of these girls who you know in the city. They are hot and act pretty tsundere, but aren't that popular. And there are waaay more girls who are hot and nice.

But if I go to southern Germany or travel to mother Russia there are waaay more "tsunderes".

But yeah, not all mean girls are bad. As I stated I know 2 of these girls in my city, the one I don't really know, but the other is more like the anime tsundere.
Like she is really mean and tries to insult you n' stuff, but she doesn't means it that way. If you know her better she is pretty nice, even though she is pretty crazy ^^
May 9, 2017 10:00 AM

Jan 2017
tsuyokunaru said:
@swirlydragon I never said my friends were mean? But let me give you an example, One of them had this classmate who bought her a necklace after they worked together in a project with another girl. The other girl liked the guy, but the guy liked my friend. My friend wasn't interested in the guy and she rejected his gift because she felt uncomfortable receiving it. She was called 'mean' and a 'bitch' because of this and the other girl also started hating her and talking shit behind her back over something she couldn't even control.

She also constantly gets FB messages and comments from guys asking her out in posts where she talks to her family, for example. She doesn't like it so sometimes she blocks the guys or replies telling them just 'sorry, not interested' and they get offended!

What counts as mean for you anyway?

lol
That's not mean.
I am talking about girls who act cool and edgy
Btw I already pointed out in my thread that I don't hit on them. I just talk with them like a normal person, but they act mean towards me for some reason.
Not all girls I've met are like that though, but I've mostly seen beautiful girls with a lot of attitude.
You go talk to them, they will treat you like trash. They will either avoid you (be rude) or point out flaws in your argument even if I ask them a question or something.
swirlydragonMay 9, 2017 12:37 PM

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

May 9, 2017 12:32 PM

May 2015
Why shouldn't they?

They're pretty, they have power from that, therefore they can afford to be mean. Why not use their power?
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
May 9, 2017 12:36 PM

Jan 2017
TheBrainintheJar said:
Why shouldn't they?

They're pretty, they have power from that, therefore they can afford to be mean. Why not use their power?

Lol
You are pretty harsh xD
I am glad you are not a girl (I would have felt bad for your boyfriend then)
No offense btw

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

May 9, 2017 2:04 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Beauty doesn't determine girls personality. Just because a certain girl is shy/silent and average looking, doesn't mean she's a nice person. And about these "beautiful" girls - are you sure you are not the one who is mean to them? The thing is most of the guys act like complete assholes in front of such girls in order get their attention and when the girl sees through their bullshit and tell them to f*ck off, they go on the internet and start complaining "I was so nice to her but she called me a f**. She's so mean.".
149597871May 9, 2017 2:08 PM
May 9, 2017 2:23 PM

Mar 2014
Hot girls are used to cringey dudes trying to flirt with them, as such they are skilled at shutting that shit down quickly which can come off as mean.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2017 2:24 PM

Jan 2017
They used to be disproportionately 'mean' because they would receive attention from guys no matter what they did, for most women monopolizing attention is key since women are by and large very social creatures. Non 'pretty' girls didn't have this type of advantage and would not have the sufficient social cache to dish out the heat unless it was aimed at fuckbois or other social outcasts/losers.

Nowadays every girl is princess snowflake omagawwwd because of the gorrilions of thirsty guys following and salivating over the idea of another cleavage pic on instagram. Any girl with sufficient thirsty guy baggage on social media can be as mean as she wants to be. Of course this is still generalizing, and specifically applies to 'westernised' girls, but the social media cancer is spreading everywhere. It also doesn't touch on the male's role in this.

tl;dr stick to 2d and do not pass on your genes :^)
-Based-May 9, 2017 2:28 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2017 2:28 PM

Dec 2014
Not really, just a few, I can't remember of pretty girls being mean.
Also, beaty is subjective.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
May 9, 2017 6:50 PM

Aug 2014
I too have been approached or solicited by a fair share of cringey fuccboi creeps who I had no interest in talking to, and I'm not even a girl

Sometimes social barriers and walls against strangers are a necessity, and if that feels mean to you, well that's just too bad I guess?
~To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their waifus~
May 9, 2017 8:33 PM
Jul 2018
Most cute girls aren't mean... Most are basic as hell though. No personality at all... I'd say 80% of cute girls are just a blank slate personality-wise or insufferable to be around. That doesn't mean they're mean though... Huge difference between being boring and being mean.

I have high standards for personality but don't have much money and slightly overweight... So saying 80% of cute chicks are boring, that leaves 20% in the dating pool. I'd say of that 20%, they're all taken, out of my league, or non-compatible. It's really hard for me to find a girl. But I can't be mad at basic girls, nor can I be mad at girls for being taken. It sucks, but that's life. I just need to better myself and hold out hope that that 1% girl who likes me, has a personality, and isn't taken is the miracle I'm waiting on. But I'm NOT going to say most cute girls are mean... That's just fucked up.
May 9, 2017 9:15 PM
Oct 2012
Rasheed said:
Trying to understand women is like trying to merge Quantum Mechanics and Relativity. It's a lost cause.

"Man thinks woman profound--why? Because he can never fathom her depths. Woman is not even shallow." Nietzsche.

Whether or not this quote is fair to women, it explains a lot of other things equally as well.
May 9, 2017 9:24 PM

Oct 2016
I think there are a lot of reason why a girl can be unfriendly to you...

1.) She's not interested to talk to you. (this is to prevent sending wrong signals)
2.) You're annoying her.
3.) Her circle doesn't like you.
4.) She had a bad day.
5.) That's her personality. (lol)

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

May 9, 2017 9:29 PM

Apr 2017
Takuan_Soho said:
Rasheed said:
Trying to understand women is like trying to merge Quantum Mechanics and Relativity. It's a lost cause.

"Man thinks woman profound--why? Because he can never fathom her depths. Woman is not even shallow." Nietzsche.

Whether or not this quote is fair to women, it explains a lot of other things equally as well.

woman is not even shallow? like theyre super shallow "flat" or is he saying theyre really deep?

kinda confusing lol please explain
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
May 9, 2017 9:32 PM
Oct 2012
Ikaros_42oh said:
woman is not even shallow? like theyre super shallow "flat" or is he saying theyre really deep?

He was not saying they are deep....

Though whether deep or shallow is not really his point, "profound" would be what he was joking about.

May 9, 2017 9:33 PM

Jan 2015
iLya said:
I think there are a lot of reason why a girl can be unfriendly to you...

1.) She's not interested to talk to you. (this is to prevent sending wrong signals)
2.) You're annoying her.
3.) Her circle doesn't like you.
4.) She had a bad day.
5.) That's her personality. (lol)

Can I commend you for giving the most straightforward, comprehensive, and concise answers to the OP. This isn't rocket science.

Also to whoever quoted Nietzsche is just trying too hard.
May 9, 2017 10:08 PM
Oct 2012
Dan said:

Nietzsche is not hard, he isn't even simple...

Actually I was just reading an article on him, so the quote sprang to mind. Poor Nietzsche, the single most misunderstood person in human history.

Here's the article
http://www.spiked-online.com/spiked-review/article/nietzsches-enlightenment#.WRDlyojyvb0

Overall very accurate, Nietzsche always considered his soul french rather than german. Though the article has a couple of really horrible mistakes in it. Care to guess :-)
May 9, 2017 10:55 PM

May 2010
In my experience, girls are actually generally fairly nice. Probably because I'm not trying to fuck them. They don't hate you, they just hate your crusty old dick. Granted, the whores would suck it dry if they were on a desert island (girls are cunts) but because sexual economics are in their favor, they can allow their gag reflex to function rather than suppressing it around lower-attractiveness males.
"My only agenda is to eviscerate any who might try to rule over and control me"- Sousuke Aizen

"Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life... but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it"- Orochimaru

"All men are not created equal... both in birth and in upbringing, in sheer scope of ability, every human is inherently different"- Charles zi Britannia

We are the Contra Mundi. We serve the great inimical Goddess who in her own time will destroy the world. Tremble, reprobates, in fear of her pitiless gaze.
May 9, 2017 10:57 PM

May 2010
Takuan_Soho said:
Dan said:

Nietzsche is not hard, he isn't even simple...

Actually I was just reading an article on him, so the quote sprang to mind. Poor Nietzsche, the single most misunderstood person in human history.

Here's the article
http://www.spiked-online.com/spiked-review/article/nietzsches-enlightenment#.WRDlyojyvb0

Overall very accurate, Nietzsche always considered his soul french rather than german. Though the article has a couple of really horrible mistakes in it. Care to guess :-)
Actually Nietzche was a Pole of the Polacks. He resented his German heritage to the bitter end. Nietzche was a great man who defined slave morality, which is strangling our society.
"My only agenda is to eviscerate any who might try to rule over and control me"- Sousuke Aizen

"Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life... but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it"- Orochimaru

"All men are not created equal... both in birth and in upbringing, in sheer scope of ability, every human is inherently different"- Charles zi Britannia

We are the Contra Mundi. We serve the great inimical Goddess who in her own time will destroy the world. Tremble, reprobates, in fear of her pitiless gaze.
May 9, 2017 11:01 PM

Dec 2010
xrockxz89 said:
being mean is all part of a hot bitch's personality :) They are like wild tigers, not easily tamed.

There are girls who are hot and nice, by the way ;D buuut something tells me those are the type you are talking of...

They arn't wild tigers. They are usually just stuck up twits. Doesn't matter if it's a pretty girl, hot guy, successful person, etc, they tend to simply be stuck up. When you have something people bend over backwards to have or hold, you get a little full of yourself.

Of course it's a generalization, not all are like that. I'm just talking about the ones that are.
May 9, 2017 11:20 PM

May 2013
Regnent said:
xrockxz89 said:
being mean is all part of a hot bitch's personality :) They are like wild tigers, not easily tamed.

There are girls who are hot and nice, by the way ;D buuut something tells me those are the type you are talking of...

They arn't wild tigers. They are usually just stuck up twits. Doesn't matter if it's a pretty girl, hot guy, successful person, etc, they tend to simply be stuck up. When you have something people bend over backwards to have or hold, you get a little full of yourself.

Of course it's a generalization, not all are like that. I'm just talking about the ones that are.

to be honest I was literally using the model of the movie "Mean Girls' so however you want to characterize them is up to you. I was trying to show how it's just a part of their outer shell and nothing to really get your feelings hurt over. Though of course you probably will.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
May 10, 2017 12:57 AM

Sep 2015
Because their top priority is their looks
May 10, 2017 7:14 AM

May 2015
swirlydragon said:
TheBrainintheJar said:
Why shouldn't they?

Lol
You are pretty harsh xD
I am glad you are not a girl (I would have felt bad for your boyfriend then)
No offense btw

I know. I'm a philosophical pessimist. Although I believe in morality I also try to understand why people are immoral.
May 10, 2017 7:19 AM

Sep 2009
Girls (normally) have to put a lot of work into their appearance, so they think they deserve to act how they want.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
May 10, 2017 7:41 AM

May 2015
MortalMelancholy said:
Girls (normally) have to put a lot of work into their appearance, so they think they deserve to act how they want.

This goes the same for guys. They think anyone who goes against them is automatically an asshole. This doesn't explain why beautiful girls are mean.
May 10, 2017 8:03 AM

Sep 2015
You can always ignore them which would lead to em not even being mean in the first place. Like for example, a while back at an Asian supermarket, I got a "hey [Hinata]"from a girl who went to my Asian school. I just ignored em and moved on with my shopping. This other time tho, a girl was asking me for help in middle school. I ignored her until I had to give her the "attention" she wanted because she scratched my arms and tried to rip up my paper for my math class. Not interested in 3-D girls anymore since 8th grade(almost 4 years without having a crush on anyone). I consider the majority of girls at my high school as bitches whether they are a beauty or not(no offense to anyone, few girls are nice). I agree that part of the reason beautiful girls tend to be mean is to keep off the guys who are desperate for a gf. I don't see anything wrong with this as it's a defense mechanism to keep us guys off. But sadly most of the time this gives the guy a reason to call those girls mean and bitches instantly. I wonder who's the mean person in this situation?
May 10, 2017 8:05 AM

Sep 2009
TheBrainintheJar said:
MortalMelancholy said:

This goes the same for guys. They think anyone who goes against them is automatically an asshole. This doesn't explain why beautiful girls are mean.

How so? Guys have testosterone. What else would you expect, considering the low average intelligence of humanity? Also, guys don't put much work into their appearance unless they're gay.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
May 10, 2017 11:22 AM
Oct 2012
byakugami said:
]Actually Nietzche was a Pole

Yes and no, he had a polish ancestor (Great Grandfather I believe), and he liked the idea of it, but he was by no means "polish", his parents and grandparents were German.

byakugami said:
He resented his German heritage to the bitter end.

He didn't "resent" it. He disliked the smugness that 2nd Reich Germans had. Being of a cosmopolitan mindset, he found the arrogant pride most Germans had in solely being German unbecoming and dangerous. And in that this attitude first led to WWI and then to WWII, he was correct.

byakugami said:
Nietzche was a great man who defined slave morality, which is strangling our society.

I will agree that the "slave" side to morality has it's problems, but it isn't as if the "master" side is all gold and bunny rabbits. What Nietzsche argued for was a honest accounting and a morality that transcended both.
May 11, 2017 6:25 AM
May 11, 2017 10:04 AM
Apr 2017
On average the most aesthetically pleasing women have below average intellect. Their time is spent on hair, make up, shopping, celebrity watching, dicks. Instead of reading or participating in activities that will improve their knowledge and wisdom. Cognitive function.

Because of this gap in intelligence these gullible women are easily taken control of. "Women's magazines" teach them to be more manipulative and encourage them to be whores because being a whore is "empowering".

You and i know that the articles in these magazines. On gossip websites. Any medium that caters to this demographic. Are filled with exploitative fallacies. We know it's bullshit but the aesthetically pleasing women do not. They whole heartedly trust and believe in their favorite brand or celebrity representative. Where that celebrity's message is bought and paid for. Sad part is they don't even realize how their beliefs and habits have been hijacked.

Circling back to the first paragraph they put a lot of time and effort into how they look. That then becomes a measure for their social interactions. If she worked hard to get a great bod, and spends 2-3 hrs a day on how she looks. Then you should at least get fit and clean cut. Dress nice.

Furthermore for this very broad and over generalized topic... much of it has to do with their formative years. Were they taught good morals and values as a kid, did they have a stable home. Were their life experiences then on average and not hellish. etcetera.

Finally.. If you met through mutual friends they'll be nice. If they find you hot they'll be nice. If they see you as ugly and you approach them probably not.
Dusty__May 11, 2017 10:14 AM
May 11, 2017 1:10 PM

May 2015
MortalMelancholy said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

How so? Guys have testosterone. What else would you expect, considering the low average intelligence of humanity? Also, guys don't put much work into their appearance unless they're gay.

They do put a lot of effort into showing they got social status and pursuing people. That sounds far more arrogant to me.
May 11, 2017 7:10 PM

Feb 2015
op seems like an Elliot Rogers type, " im a nice guy"
May 11, 2017 7:30 PM
Oct 2012
Dusty__ said:
On average the most aesthetically pleasing women have below average intellect.

Source please. Anecdotal, but I have found that "on average" beautiful people's intelligence comes in about the same pattern as non-beautiful people. The difference is that being beautiful more than compensates for being an idiot (until 35).

At the same time being beautiful for a woman is tragedy if they are intelligent, especially if they are blonde. Redheads and Black haired women can get a pass if they are really smart enough, but there is nothing sadder than an intelligent or creative blonde, because nothing they do will ever matter.

As a guy, being able to watch other men lose their reason simply because of someone having blonde hair (whether natural or not), is an interesting experience.
May 11, 2017 7:44 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
You just pick the wrong beautiful girls perhaps?

Never came across them though, they're all friendly

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
May 11, 2017 7:47 PM

Nov 2016
Become an absolute beefcake and constantly get pulled away from what you're doing to chat with single mothers and gay guys. Then you'll understand what the beautiful ladies are going through.
May 12, 2017 8:53 AM
Apr 2011
Beats me. But my bet is insecurity and personal psychological issues?
May 12, 2017 9:12 AM

May 2015
Rayrin said:
You just pick the wrong beautiful girls perhaps?

Never came across them though, they're all friendly

How do you look and what's your social status? Are you popular?
May 12, 2017 9:30 AM
Jul 2018
I don't believe that "all pretty girls are mean", but I guess a solid self estim about their appearance makes them less likely to feel "forced" to act overly nice. If you already know that most people would like you at the first impression (physical appareance), why would you try compensating by "being nice"?

Really, I think the bitchy attitude of some is simply that they don't need to bother. Be ugly and mean and you're done with. But be pretty and mean and you still have a chance to get away with it. It's sad, and I'll be happy if someone can prove me wrong.
May 12, 2017 10:12 AM
Dec 2014
Mit5ukii said:
I don't believe that "all pretty girls are mean", but I guess a solid self estim about their appearance makes them less likely to feel "forced" to act overly nice. If you already know that most people would like you at the first impression (physical appareance), why would you try compensating by "being nice"?

Not "acting nice" isn't the same thing as being mean though. A good (female) friend once told me that girls in general do not like to waste time, so if they are looking for someone and you don't make the grade, then they aren't going to give you much attention. I wouldn't consider this "mean" though, if you have a goal it makes sense to focus on it. Besides, given that in a similar setting we probably won't initiate a conversation with someone we are not in the least interested either.

In a more general setting though (in class, at work, etc.), I generally see little no difference girls who are particularly pretty and those who aren't, which is to say that I find the very large majority friendly.
May 12, 2017 10:20 AM

Feb 2016
Many people are different and many beautiful girls know that they are beautiful and some of them are even mean.But I know a lot of beautiful girls who are really friendly too.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
May 12, 2017 10:24 AM
Jul 2018
AxBattler said:
Mit5ukii said:

Not "acting nice" isn't the same thing as being mean though. A good (female) friend once told me that girls in general do not like to waste time, so if they are looking for someone and you don't make the grade, then they aren't going to give you much attention. I wouldn't consider this "mean" though, if you have a goal it makes sense to focus on it. Besides, given that in a similar setting we probably won't initiate a conversation with someone we are not in the least interested either.

In a more general setting though (in class, at work, etc.), I generally see little no difference girls who are particularly pretty and those who aren't, which is to say that I find the very large majority friendly.

I think the OP was more referring to a highscool context. Except if clarified, I think the term"mean" is here used in a larger meaning than the intended definition. Which is why I used "not acting nice" (or friendly), that can be perceived as indifference, as my reference.

What your female friend is implying isn't really applying to that topic. Attractive or not, if someone is not interest, there won't be much connection. And yes, you are right, this is not being mean.

If we want to use the term "being mean" as it is meant to be used, then I would say that no, they are not particulary mean. Maybe that clarified my position on the topic.
May 12, 2017 10:28 AM

May 2012
They are not really mean, they just don't give a shit about you. That is the difference. I don't care about how attractive a woman is and women respect me for it. If you don't give a shit about women in general, they will find you attractive. Don't look at them. Don't try to talk to them. If there is a girl with a big ass, don't look at it. Don't look at her tits. Just ignore her.
May 12, 2017 11:54 AM
Jul 2018
Probably over generalizing. Most girls with Attitude aren't just putting on an act. Their Attitude could more than likely be developed by past negative experiences with the male specie. Maybe an abusive ex husband of her mother or whichever. There is always a deeper reason behind why certain people put on these behaviors.

Personally, I like women with Attitude. There's one where I work, and despite how much Attitude she shows toward me, I just continue being nice/showing interest in her. ;)

May 12, 2017 12:05 PM
Dec 2014
@Mit5ukii

Rewinding back to high school (man that's a long time), the most popular girl was popular because she was very pretty -and- nice to everyone. Actually I remember seeing her stop some bullies from picking on the class nerd. Definitely nothing to be gained from that as she was already popular, is just a classmate to the guy who was getting picked on, but I guess she felt it was the right thing to do.

Rewinding further back to middle school, and the most popular girl was both attractive but also tomboy-ish who enjoyed hanging out with the guys, including sports (football i.e. soccer) and video games. She was also on good terms with every guys.

From college onwards it's been a mix. I remember a girl who attended my college to do a short course, while working as a model full-time coming to sit at my table and starting a conversation during a chance encounter at in a fast food chain (until then we've never spoke, and I didn't even know she was a model). Yet I've also been snubbed by far more average looking.

Obviously I am not going to extrapolate my experience and make any general statement, but I haven't seen a strong correlation between good looks and meanness. That said, I do think that good looks leave stronger impressions, and I wonder if being snubbed by someone who is good looking might leave a stronger memory of it?
AxBattlerMay 12, 2017 12:10 PM
May 12, 2017 12:53 PM
Jul 2018
@Axbattler I believe so, yes, rejection from someone we find attractive is somehow harder.

Obviously we can state all night our own experiences. I knew some attractive girl that were really nice (some even more than me) back in highschool, some mean, some who looked mean from afar, but turn out to be nice...

Really, I still stand to my argument. If people feels like pretty girls are meaner, I believe it is due to a high self-esteem and a certain indiffererence. THAT SAID, my argument stands only if there IS a correlation, which I do not confirm the existence.
May 12, 2017 11:31 PM

Jun 2008
swirlydragon said:
By beautiful, I mean girls who are very famous for their beauty in school, college, etc.

There is your issue right there. You are translating beautiful not only as nice outside appearance but also as people that try to get attention etc. This people are more swallow looking for confirmation especially at young age and when they get such glorifying attention they let it get to their heads completely and look down on people or talk shit.
The reason they are popular for their looks etc isn't because they just look nice but because they make people notice it by the way they dress etc and seek attention.
The issue isn't their appearance but how the attention affects their vanity etc.
I have seen some not very attractive people that managed to get such attention for one reason or the other and they showed the same symptoms really.

May 13, 2017 12:18 AM
Apr 2017
Takuan_Soho said:
Dusty__ said:
On average the most aesthetically pleasing women have below average intellect.

Anecdotal.

At the same time being beautiful for a woman is tragedy if they are intelligent, especially if they are blonde. Redheads and Black haired women can get a pass if they are really smart enough, but there is nothing sadder than an intelligent or creative blonde, because nothing they do will ever matter.

You call it anecdotal but then go on to make a your own anecdotal statement.
Cheeky
Dusty__May 13, 2017 12:21 AM
May 13, 2017 12:38 AM

May 2015
Monad said:
swirlydragon said:
By beautiful, I mean girls who are very famous for their beauty in school, college, etc.

There is your issue right there. You are translating beautiful not only as nice outside appearance but also as people that try to get attention etc. This people are more swallow looking for confirmation especially at young age and when they get such glorifying attention they let it get to their heads completely and look down on people or talk shit.
The reason they are popular for their looks etc isn't because they just look nice but because they make people notice it by the way they dress etc and seek attention.
The issue isn't their appearance but how the attention affects their vanity etc.
I have seen some not very attractive people that managed to get such attention for one reason or the other and they showed the same symptoms really.

You're right the source of vanity is the attention, but if you were blessed with good looks you'll have to put less effort into dressing well. I know a girl who puts a lot of effort into her looks, but since the basis looks bad it just doesn't help her.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is mental illness real?

rian2 - Yesterday

34 by rian2 »»
27 minutes ago

» Do you deem gratuitously killing insects immoral?

vasipi4946 - Today

18 by MalchikRepaid »»
30 minutes ago

Poll: » is marriage compulsory?

FruitPunchBaka - Today

18 by DreamWindow »»
50 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

748 by Hitagi__Furude »»
51 minutes ago

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country? ( 1 2 )

Sad - Apr 16

58 by DreamWindow »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.