Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 4, 2017 8:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, Koutarou and Akane really grew close with each other especially at the end there.

What a beautiful song. (can't wait for it to come out) I feel like they understood each other more and has a special connection now.
May 4, 2017 8:32 AM

Jul 2015
Just finish the episode
Damn the sweetness and heartwarming.
I need to take my insulin shot after watching this episode.
Chinatsu pls stop.
Hira-senpai too
let them be pls

And
Can someone translate the last chat in akane's phone in the end of episode?
May 4, 2017 8:41 AM
Feb 2013
The preview got made me worried a bit because I saw Akane alone with Hira.
May 4, 2017 8:46 AM

Feb 2013
Woah this ending. Also that last text from Chinatsu! Declaration of war!

masa8224 said:

Can someone translate the last chat in akane's phone in the end of episode?

Mod edit:
Double posts merged.
AversaMay 4, 2017 9:38 AM
May 4, 2017 9:00 AM

Jul 2015
Chij said:

Let the war begins.
Things get unpredictable.
Pls no drama
May 4, 2017 9:37 AM

Apr 2010
Seems like the boyfriend of Akane's sister isn't liked very much by her father.
Anyway it was a nice episode.
The still have to work out a lot of issues about dating but it seems they are getting there, the competition is also moving in tho.
May 4, 2017 9:55 AM
Jul 2012
Great episode.
Also I wonder how Akane will respond to Chinatsu.
May 4, 2017 10:16 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
>Guugle
>Yahho

I'm fucking DEAD LMFAOOOOOOOO

Other than that, it's interesting how Azuma's idols are Dazai AND the greatest boxer of all time, Muhammad Ali.....Now the boxing he does in his room makes sense lol

Him and Akane continue to be CUTE AF (Like that bedroom scene and then watching them both ask for advice and do research on how to date xD) and I love every bit of it, also that final scene in the store was just great

But FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I had a feeling that Chinatsu was gonna fall for him......I'm scared to see how this is gonna play out, especially since both Akane and Azuma are so scared to tell people that their dating at their school

The shorts were funny as usual, especially the one with Akane's sisters' boyfriend lol....The way she was giving knowledge to Akane, I wonder if her boyfriend smashed yet huehuehuehuehue
TokoyaMay 4, 2017 10:20 AM
May 4, 2017 10:17 AM

Aug 2016
Chinatsu better not ruin this beautifull relationship!
Nanika ga Okashii
May 4, 2017 10:17 AM
Jan 2016
chinatsu is one hell of annoying character......

but other than that, this anime is killing me. i start out getting really frustrated about them never freaking talking, and then he takes her hand i'm just AHHHHHHHH and it's all good
but yea chinatsu is 100% going to be the root of the conflict between these characters, and i really don't want it.....
May 4, 2017 10:18 AM

Apr 2017
Where do I even start, I'M SO HAPPY they've finally held hands and talked but Chinatsu and Azumi's conversations seems to flow better.. maybe but Azumi is hesitant on speaking to her because of Akane luckily, so she will be major competition and I will be expecting drama soon. This show is just so innocent such a throwback to my childhood, reminds me of middle school when I got embarrassed when people found out who I liked and those 'Secret' relationships which no one knew about for like a week. This anime is so refreshing and makes me feel 12 again, and I love it.

May 4, 2017 10:19 AM

Sep 2013
damn it's hard to watch something this "pure" after watching "another" type of romance. there's so many "flag" which make you feel anxious about what's gonna happen next.
for example last season we got "Kuzu no Honkai" with that kind of romance. and then there's "Kimi no iru Machi" a few years ago and many more.

with the possibility that this series only has around 1-cour there's a high chance that there will be drama around next few episodes in my opinion.

it's going to be hurt in the next few episodes
"... Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled."
May 4, 2017 10:20 AM
Jan 2017
No please no fight between two characters for a guy
the anime is better as it's .. the true love of Preparatory year and sweetness and heartwarming
all of these makes me sad when i remember that i'm single :D :D
no need for fights and heart-broken characters
May 4, 2017 10:20 AM

Jun 2015
Things got awkward in the library. They finally got to meet with each other. They had a nice moment. The text from Chinatsu is worrying. I wonder how Akane will handle that. The post-credit shorts were funny.
May 4, 2017 10:23 AM

Aug 2013
damn this show really like to tease the viewer
WHEN THEY'RE HOLDING HAND AFSHGASFAGFSGADSFGADGFDSFGADS

that ending tho NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
pls don't destroy this
May 4, 2017 10:28 AM

Jun 2013
Great and adorable and HNNNNGGGG episode as always
But the other girl needs to GTFO
May 4, 2017 10:28 AM
Oct 2016
It's so pure...
Please don't ruin it side characters.
May 4, 2017 10:32 AM

Dec 2014
I wonder if Chinatsu even likes him. I can't help but feel like she is going for Kotarou for the heck of it, or to mess around with Akane. She does know about them liking each other. More than her though, I'd be worried about Hira. He is seriously going for Akane and while she doesn't like him, yet, I can see her beginning to give in due to Chinatsu's actions...It's all Chinatsu's fault >.<
May 4, 2017 10:34 AM

Jan 2015
My every thursday heartwarm, I feel better now. Their relationship is so cute and pure, I love it. I don't think Chinatsu is annoying, imo she's a good character, and she understands their feelings. Hira on the other side, I don't really like him.

I really don't think they'll ever break up on this series, even more so because of jealously or something like that. They're just some barriers which will strengthen Akane and Kota's relationship. I just hope she doesn't get mad at him just because her friend likes him. It's not like it's his fault. Maybe she'll join the extra classes as well?

The OST while they were holding hands is so good.
thiagopvMay 4, 2017 10:42 AM
May 4, 2017 10:39 AM
Jul 2012
I honestly think Chinatsu sent the message purposely to push Akane and Kotarou together even more since she obviously knows they both like each other and she saw that they were meeting in the library as well.
May 4, 2017 10:40 AM

Dec 2014
This show is just so pure and adorable, One of these days I'm gonna cry because of how sweet and heartwarming this show is. XD

I seriously love how Akane and Kota's relationship is depicted, the difficulty in talking, the advice on the internet, the 'guugle' searches, the 'yahho' answers, the nee-chan advice and the lovely LINE conversations and of course Kota's boxing You got competition Takamura. It's just so sweet and adorable. <3 The best part was 'Master of Love's' advice on going to the library. XD

I do like how Chinatsu understood the situation when she saw Akane walk into the library, she's nice like that.

The scene at the bookstore was complete bliss, I feel like a part of me melted when I saw them holding hands.

That ending, I had a feeling that Chinatsu would fall for Kota with they way they show her interacting with him. I'm pretty sure she already knows that Akane and Kota are dating which is probably why she told Akane first. I hope this turns out well.

That ending short with Ayane's boyfriend was hilarious. XD
May 4, 2017 10:42 AM

Jan 2015
Jakerams said:
I honestly think Chinatsu sent the message purposely to push Akane and Kotarou together even more since she obviously knows they both like each other and she saw that they were meeting in the library as well.

I'm thinking about that as well. She knows about how they feel, she wouldn't do something just to mess them up
May 4, 2017 10:47 AM

Jan 2017
This episode was so sweet! I wanted to yell "why are you keeping it a secret?" Then I remembered how insecure I was at that age so I guess I can't blame them.

Ugh! that Chinatsu is so annoying! I originally thought she liked him in the first episode then last week with the school trip I figured she knew they liked each other so she was being a good friend and helping them get together. But now I don't know what to think with her obnoxious text to Akane.
May 4, 2017 10:51 AM

Apr 2008
thiagopv said:
Jakerams said:

I'm thinking about that as well. She knows about how they feel, she wouldn't do something just to mess them up

Oh man. I hope this is the case and it would be amazing if true. It would make it a nice twist to the normal drama everyone is expecting. I am sure she does like him but she would be an awesome character if she put her friends feelings before her own.

Man. I haven't been this excited for a weekly anime in years. The wait kills me.
May 4, 2017 10:58 AM

Jan 2014
Fck, my diabetes is getting worse
May 4, 2017 10:59 AM
Jul 2016
Google "what to do when going out" :P so true, its realy feels like they are genuine middle schoolers. Times when you are afraid of holding hands not to get pregnent (xD kidding)

ending was expacted, we need to have some drama after all, i just hope nothing too serious

miu and inaba 1 and 2 were so true :P this shorts are great
remiskaMay 4, 2017 12:06 PM
May 4, 2017 11:08 AM
Dec 2016
Every moments of Azumi-kun doing something to her is so pure with those insert songs >~<

See them holding hands in this anime look likes kissing scene from the other romance!
CreateMaxMay 4, 2017 11:22 AM
May 4, 2017 11:10 AM

Oct 2010
that cover of "Yasashii kimochi" (やさしい気持ち) was gorgeous.

If anyone cares, the original is from Chara.
KougeruMay 4, 2017 11:14 AM
May 4, 2017 11:13 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
welp, here comes the love triange lol
May 4, 2017 11:16 AM

Dec 2014
thiagopv said:
Jakerams said:

I'd like to introduce you my middle/high school female classmates. This is just child play, even for middle school. Still I hope I'm wrong. I'd rather watch their relationship develop than see it end in 1-2 episodes.
May 4, 2017 11:22 AM

Nov 2010
Azumi is the man!!! He's a man of few words but have the guts!
Very cute episode
May 4, 2017 11:23 AM

Sep 2008
Oh, my...
This is so real!
Even that unpleasant drama is so real.
This bring memories from middle school xD

masa8224 said:
Chinatsu pls stop.
Hira-senpai too
let them be pls

+1

Akane and Kota are so cute!
I want more!

Damn, these shorts after ending are so cool xD
Love that last one with Akane's parents xD
Dad rules xD
May 4, 2017 11:24 AM

Aug 2011
Gambate Chiinatsu and Hiro senpai..!!! Now lets drama begin!!
May 4, 2017 11:26 AM

Jan 2008
They are holding hands :D I hope that the side character (Chinatsu) will not get in their way

It was great to see that both looked up what it means to be dating / in a relationship xD
May 4, 2017 11:29 AM

Jan 2010
Goddamn, the ending bits are just hilarious. I can't wait for the next week to see how they'll handle the love triangle. I don't imagine it's going to turn into heavy drama, but Chinatsu is probably going to get hit by reality train at some point.
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199
May 4, 2017 11:30 AM

Sep 2015
Sad to see many members saw Chinatsu as someone evil. All is fair in love and war, if Kotarou and Akane didn't keep their relationship as secret then things would not have become so complicated. Chinatsu is active & kind girl as you can see the personality and her interaction with Kotarou, heck she even sent a message to Akane to state things out.

If Akane and Chinatsu are to swap places, everyone will turn 360 and still support Akane(partly she is Mheroine). Thats why love and relationship have always been complicated.

Now Akane just need to take simple action and confront Chinatsu plus open up relationship to others. If Kotarou and Akane still dilly-dally about it, then the stronger Chinatsu might be better really.
valvravetruthMay 4, 2017 11:49 AM
May 4, 2017 11:40 AM

Jan 2016
CHINATSU PLS STOP.
May 4, 2017 11:43 AM

Apr 2009
Does that segment at the end of the episode appeared on the previous episodes? it was pretty funny
May 4, 2017 11:46 AM

Jun 2011
If this goes full True Tears, I'm bailing.
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
May 4, 2017 11:48 AM

Oct 2010
Ahegyao said:
If this goes full True Tears, I'm bailing.

You mean best girl losing? Best girls rarely win in anime :(
May 4, 2017 11:51 AM
Sep 2015
anyone know the insert song title at 19:35 ?
May 4, 2017 12:18 PM

Nov 2016
The part where Akane googled for dating tips amused me. Don't reply right away, but don't take too long either, lol that's usually the outset for a little conflict.

Highlight was of obviously the end.
Kotarou and Akane holding hands was so sweet it almost gave me a insulin spike. Hopefully it stays this innocent and pure, but the foreshadowed love triangle indicates some umpcoming drama.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 4, 2017 12:23 PM

Dec 2011
Every episode of it is just frustrating to watch and I really nothing will get between these 2 but i my instinct telling me just to be prepare for the worst.
May 4, 2017 12:34 PM

Jan 2013
Best hand holding scene in forever. And best texting scene.
This drama could be solved quickly or could drag out.
May 4, 2017 12:41 PM
Jan 2016
i just hope that akane will soon do something she wants to do with their relationship, since azumi has done everything so far. some time he needs some confirmation that he isn't the only one who likes this relationship u kno???
May 4, 2017 12:41 PM
Jul 2013
Damn! I really feel bad for Hira. That guy actually cares about Akane
May 4, 2017 12:42 PM
Jan 2016
also it was really refreshing to see azumi being concious about chinatsu and how close she was getting to him. the characters normally don't do that - so nice!!
May 4, 2017 12:45 PM
Jan 2016
Anathor said:
I wonder if Chinatsu even likes him. I can't help but feel like she is going for Kotarou for the heck of it, or to mess around with Akane. She does know about them liking each other. More than her though, I'd be worried about Hira. He is seriously going for Akane and while she doesn't like him, yet, I can see her beginning to give in due to Chinatsu's actions...It's all Chinatsu's fault >.<

you're right about that...when azumi was a little distant (?) when they were walking home, she just smiled like "ooooh i know why"
like she literally just saw them secretly meeting up at the library, and she knew about the phone call too so.....
May 4, 2017 1:05 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
OMFG that handholding AAAAAAAAAAA

Akane and Kotarou ''lining'' again and their reactions as always glorious.

Chinatsu saying that she fell in love with Kotarou seems like a setup from her side, i did not get the impression that she likes him in that way, more that she knows something is up.
May 4, 2017 1:12 PM
Sep 2016
I love and hate the misunderstandings in this anime, but just you know they are pretty real considering their age and you just want them to talk more openly to each other and stuff.

I don't like much Kotarou's Mom but Akane's parents seem to be good people and I really wish they'd let him in her family and stop with the secrets.

But I also love the secrets and the how still they find awkward to be near each other and don't know wha to do yet are constantly concerned about how the other reacts and frequently blush.

Just so lovely.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2017

623 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Apr 21, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2017

228 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Mar 11, 11:58 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2017

248 by _GLADIATOR »»
Nov 19, 2023 8:27 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2017

175 by AoiroBlueColor »»
Aug 14, 2023 10:54 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2017

178 by Sarthak7985 »»
Aug 10, 2023 9:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.