Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2017 9:11 AM

Jan 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Salaryman's rough day that got cool-off by relaxing at an inn named "Sunday Club". Even Moguro did warn him to not go into that place too often. And the second part is about a mother that like Moguro said have the ideal family and yet she's not feel fulfilled. But basically she's just feel cramped about stuff in the house.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 1, 2017 9:26 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That woman in the second half, oh my god. She's a weak person.
May 1, 2017 9:52 AM

Sep 2013
Salary man gets sunday'd for life, whatever that entails.
Married woman is easily brainwashed and gets rid of everything.
May 1, 2017 10:38 AM
Jul 2015
Does anyone know what the piano song played at approx. 16 minutes when the lady visits the elegant building?
May 1, 2017 12:57 PM

Mar 2016
The point that if every day was a Sunday life would become dull is so true! Then the wife who has everything decides she needs to throw it all away! The most common themes in these stories seem to be moderation. There's nothing wrong with distressing to relax or decluttering to feel more freedom but when you overdo it then things become worse not better. Overall a pretty good episode and I'm looking forward to next weeks stories
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
May 1, 2017 3:12 PM

Dec 2016
Moguro is one evil bastard...
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
May 1, 2017 3:13 PM

Sep 2016
Moguro's girly scream in the first half was definitely this episode's highlight.The crazy lady is fine too I guess...

Does anyone know why the rating did just drop?
One man is no more than another, if he do no more than what another does.

May 1, 2017 5:41 PM
Sep 2016
Noesnecesario said:
Moguro's girly scream in the first half was definitely this episode's highlight.The crazy lady is fine too I guess...

Does anyone know why the rating did just drop?

Maybe because people said that they didn't wanted this to be repetitive, even if the whole premise is repetitive and formulaic.

May 1, 2017 5:43 PM
Sep 2016
For some reason I like the second part of this episode more than the rest of the other episodes.

Mainly it's because it's more heartbreaking considering that the obsession of the wife ruined the memories of her husband and her kid.

I already know that the whole show is repetitive and that you're going to watch the same thing. But this one kinda did it worth it.

Also, moguro making the voice of a girl is funny.
May 1, 2017 8:39 PM

Aug 2014
Wow that second part hurt to watch. If my waifu tried to trash my gunpla, I'd trash her first.
QuattroVaginasMay 1, 2017 8:54 PM
Sieg Zeon!
May 1, 2017 10:40 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
QuattroVaginas said:
Wow that second part hurt to watch. If my waifu tried to trash my gunpla, I'd trash her first.
Lmao, I know right?

I'm starting to feel bad for some of these people....This man is just causally fucking with people's lives whether they deserve it or not lol
May 2, 2017 3:37 PM

Sep 2014
As someone who doesn't waste very much at all, that second part... that was horrid. I mean I liked the episode, just I can't see how anyone would do that.
May 2, 2017 5:55 PM

Jan 2015
SECOND PART TRIGGERED ME SO F*KN BADLY. I can't be the only one... Wtf is wrong with that bitch? How do you actually even attempt this thing? let alone do it. Glad that she is fucking alone now, hope she never find another person in her life and be alone forever. That honestly triggered me...

I felt bad for the first guy tho. Bitch wife, bitch daughter ( wait is that really a daughter? looked like some sort of a trap) asshole boss(nothing knew) but like Moguro said stress is a spice of life. I wonder how he lived 58 years(the first guy)if he can't deal with that shit, considering he's been living with his wife for so long, he must be used to it by now.
May 2, 2017 11:35 PM

Jan 2015

This show continues to be great, as always.
May 3, 2017 5:05 AM

Jan 2009
Hirugiku said:
SECOND PART TRIGGERED ME SO F*KN BADLY. I can't be the only one... Wtf is wrong with that bitch? How do you actually even attempt this thing? let alone do it. Glad that she is fucking alone now, hope she never find another person in her life and be alone forever. That honestly triggered me...

Scientology and other ascetic "cleansing" programs, essentially.

What I like about this show is how you can't take things at face value, you need to think of the darker, real subtext hidden within and how these things have and actually keep happening as we speak, and people fall for them all of the time.

For example the man who met the woman in the train, it's about the deceitfulness of marriage agencies, the guy who leaves a black company to end up in another is a loss leading scheme by employers and job agencies, I mean, there's a lot more to what you get to see, but you wouldn't get it without context and knowledge of what you're seeing.
May 3, 2017 11:48 AM

Jan 2017
Now is 6.05 for this anime in MAL. XD

I also don't like the second part of this episode because the woman want to find the rich house and felt desire. That's was really bad, shitty and terrible. XD
May 4, 2017 6:14 PM

Oct 2015
Yeah this is turning shittier than I expected
May 5, 2017 3:55 PM

Nov 2008
smokie67 said:
Does anyone know what the piano song played at approx. 16 minutes when the lady visits the elegant building?

Gymnopedie No. 1 by Erik Satie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU

May 6, 2017 10:02 PM

Oct 2008
Moguro-san really knows how to pick target victims! doesn't matter if they're young , old, poor, neutral or even rich as long as they have a hole in their hearts(not litterally lolz)
4/5.

May 7, 2017 10:12 AM

Jul 2011
Hirugiku said:

I felt bad for the first guy tho. Bitch wife, bitch daughter ( wait is that really a daughter? looked like some sort of a trap) asshole boss(nothing knew) but like Moguro said stress is a spice of life. I wonder how he lived 58 years(the first guy)if he can't deal with that shit, considering he's been living with his wife for so long, he must be used to it by now.

Dude there are people out there who can easily end like that woman if they fell in the hands of the wrong sect, so be careful about who you allow into your life, next thing you know they may try to trash your various collectibles out of nowhere thanks to some bullshit life realization, there's a really good reason as to why people keep their studio rooms under key.
DoomroarMay 7, 2017 10:15 AM
May 9, 2017 5:01 AM

Nov 2010
Woah. I feel bad for the man in the first part and the family of the woman in the second part.

May 9, 2017 5:11 AM

Dec 2015
DiC3 said:

I don't know who it's by, but the same song is on the soundtrack to Haruhi Suzumiya.

Jun 24, 2017 11:45 AM

Jun 2017
Just watched episode 5.

Part 1:

-seems like the episode they remade this time hasnt been translated,as i never saw a similar episode before.

-Quite liked how the LS's face changed. also, his "Yaa" scream XD

-the wife was really b****y for no discernible reason

overall though,i enjoyed this episode part. first episode part of the season that i can say is quite good :)

as for part 2:

-the woman is absolutely an awful person. it pissed me off so much to see her do what she did. it particularly affected me because i am a hardcore gaming collector myself lol,so it was very easy to put myself in the husband's shoes,and i get the young kid's feelings 100% too because of similar experiences i lived. i really loathed that woman

-the plot twist was so obvious it wasnt even funny. the moment she told her to "not enter"i knew what was behind that door

-quite liked how he was pretty much forcing her to accept him entering though,and the fake"DOOM Finger"in the beginning(wasnt sure if it was fake at first,but the real one confirmed that that one was fake

overall,a very very week episode part. it is almost sad how weak it was. guess both parts together make the full episode average lol.
FFTHEWINNERJun 24, 2017 11:55 AM
Jun 14, 2019 7:37 PM
Jul 2018
"Resident scumbag fucks over average people who are easily susceptible to temptation for the lols"
Nov 28, 2020 2:29 PM

Feb 2019
I wanna kick in the butt of moguro

More topics from this board

Poll: » Warau Salesman New Episode 12 Discussion

Mascera - Jun 19, 2017

24 by CopperTyrant »»
Jan 5, 2023 1:08 PM

Poll: » Warau Salesman New Episode 3 Discussion

Mascera - Apr 17, 2017

14 by Sr_Alpha »»
Aug 30, 2022 2:07 PM

» YO THIS OPENING BOPS

Reaperoflight - Feb 8, 2022

3 by anikevin »»
Jul 21, 2022 1:21 AM

Poll: » Warau Salesman New Episode 11 Discussion

Mascera - Jun 12, 2017

15 by Reaperoflight »»
Feb 28, 2022 12:56 AM

Poll: » Warau Salesman New Episode 6 Discussion

Mascera - May 8, 2017

14 by Sakuta002766 »»
Nov 28, 2020 2:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.