Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2017 9:34 AM

Jan 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
An actor that have a happy family but never get enough when it comes about his job. Because of his baby face, just like Moguro said. So Moguro helped this man by giving him a scary rubber mask and doesn't take long to make him become a famous person. But the "fun" part always comes after when Moguro finish his "shoot" and then comes the "price".
And the second part, yeah I kinda feel it too. To sleep at night before 2 PM feels somehow hard to do. But it's not Moguro the salesman if he can't solve the problem, right? LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 8, 2017 11:07 AM

Jan 2009
Make it big and get stuck with the same character for the rest of your career.

Seems legit.
May 8, 2017 11:16 AM

Sep 2013
Baby face giant gets a monster face and night and day couple gets screwed up.
May 8, 2017 8:17 PM

Aug 2014
That candle holder has a really nice ass.
Sieg Zeon!
May 8, 2017 8:24 PM

Dec 2016
Damn this episode kind of annoyed me because usually the people who are with Moguro do something to break a rule, or let something go to their head, but Udo did none of that! Like wtf, my mans don't deserve this! And it seemed like his reaction to the mask being stuck was why he deserved it, which doesn't even make sense to begin with! Fuck me I'm salty over an anime XD
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
May 8, 2017 10:22 PM

Mar 2016
I felt bad for the actor guy...he was so nice and didn't really fit the bill as someone Moguro would interact with! Usually the victims of Moguro all have some sort of vain desire where the can't control their desire and end up breaking a promise made to Moguro. The college kid got the raw end of the deal in this episode and it's totally relatable too!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
May 9, 2017 4:44 AM

Dec 2015
Enjoyment: 2/5 + 1/5 = 1.5+/5

@TheFreycook He still made a bad choice for someone who wants to become an actor: he sold himself to a single role in order to become "bankable".
We all know what comes out of this choice in most cases.
May 9, 2017 10:34 PM
Apr 2017
I remember reading the manga of laughing salesman. The actor monster actor was in it.
May 11, 2017 8:43 PM

Oct 2008
LOL he really became a monster!
Moguro is sly and always has trump cards using the weakness of his victims!

May 13, 2017 3:30 AM

Nov 2008
Just when I thought I wouldn't have PPAP repeating in my head anymore, they did a parody on the first half of the episode.
May 14, 2017 8:46 AM

Jul 2011
Unconcerned said:
This show is easy to digest but man it gets a bit old seeing people's lives ruined, I wonder if anyone keeps the unreasonable promise with Moguro if he would leave it alone or find a way to make them break the promise.

Na Moguro is evil, he will definitivelly make sure to give them a parting gift just to fuck them up.
May 16, 2017 5:18 AM

Nov 2010
The baby in the first part so cute! i really feel bad for that guy in the first part. This part really shows Moguro is an evil bastard rather than truly helping people.
The student in second part is really relatable to many people and mirrored my student's life few years ago.
May 17, 2017 12:47 PM

Jan 2015
sefferia_ellis said:
The baby in the first part so cute! i really feel bad for that guy in the first part. This part really shows Moguro is an evil bastard rather than truly helping people.
The student in second part is really relatable to many people and mirrored my student's life few years ago.

same about the student. But even when i'm up all night and have something in the morning i will just not sleep and be sleep-deprived. But i'll still manage to do everything that i needed to do and then i'll go sleep at afternoon and wait for a weekend to correct my sleeping schedule. Not sure what second guys problem was.
Jul 3, 2017 5:54 PM

Jun 2017
Part 1:

-seems like the episode they remade this time hasnt been translated,as i never saw a similar episode before.

-the victim 100% deserved it this time. even more than that. he back stabbed the LS who made him a star for someone who kicked him when he was down. no sympathy to him whatsoever.

-the guy is taller than Andre The Giant lol. he SHOULD have become a pro wrestler! he would have made millions and became a star like he wished XD

-this was a great episode. one of the best so far.

Part 2:

-how the LS was eating was hilarious XD
-the victim's punishment was actually relatively light,but still severe enough
-Loved the LS's moon face at the end XD

over all.episode 6 is by far the best episode of the remake so far. hopefully the rest are as good

also,is there a translated version of the opening and ending songs?
Nov 28, 2020 2:27 PM

Feb 2019
Moguro is the worst character
I have ever seen, i hate him so much

More topics from this board

Poll: » Warau Salesman New Episode 12 Discussion

Mascera - Jun 19, 2017

24 by CopperTyrant »»
Jan 5, 2023 1:08 PM

Poll: » Warau Salesman New Episode 3 Discussion

Mascera - Apr 17, 2017

14 by Sr_Alpha »»
Aug 30, 2022 2:07 PM

» YO THIS OPENING BOPS

Reaperoflight - Feb 8, 2022

3 by anikevin »»
Jul 21, 2022 1:21 AM

Poll: » Warau Salesman New Episode 11 Discussion

Mascera - Jun 12, 2017

15 by Reaperoflight »»
Feb 28, 2022 12:56 AM

Poll: » Warau Salesman New Episode 5 Discussion

Mascera - May 1, 2017

24 by Sakuta002766 »»
Nov 28, 2020 2:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.