Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 22, 2017 1:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh Mineta just never ceases to amuse me.

I find it pretty funny how everyone is sort of alienating Deku because of his status in this comp now. Kinda interesting to see Mei approaching Deku and offering her help though. Eh I think the episode mostly tried to hype up this event for the first half while getting to the epic parts which is the cavalry battle.

Deku's team is immediately targeted from the start but I'm not surprised. Good thing Mei is allied with them as her gadgets came in quite handy. Mei is the hero we need! I think the show did a rather clever job at portraying her role so far. Lol Bakugou got salty
Apr 22, 2017 1:57 AM

Jan 2012
It's time for the Cavalry Battle! But with the massive target on his head(literally) no one wants to join forces with Midoriya! Well, almost no one as best-girl(and god willing Deku's future wife) Uraraka joins the cause! Oh yeah, let those joyful tears flow Deku! :D And as it turns out she's not the only gal to step up to the task. Only recently introduced Mei Hatsume of the support course has as well! And is that a bit of jealousy I see from Uraraka regarding her? I certainly hope so! :D I suppose I can understand Iida's reasoning for siding with Todoroki, who apparently has daddy issues, but it's still unfortunate. Oh well, my boy Tokoyami and his badass shadow power makes for a fine replacement! :D And with that, Team Midoriya has assembled! But how has everyone else paired off? Well there's definitely some interesting strategies going on there. I probably like the idea behind the Mineta/Tsuyu/Shouji Team the best actually. Effectively a shield and spear kinda idea with Tsuyu's tongue the primary offense, clever. A shame it doesn't seem to be working out too well for them so far. Actually...considering how horror film-level creepy Mineta came across revealing himself to Izuku perhaps that's for the best. :D Looking around the landscape a bit more Class B may be dicks, but considering they're currently trolling king of all dicks Bakugo they're okay by me. :D Anyway it looks like Team Midoriya and Team Todoroki are on a collision course! How will it all turn out?
animefan8800Apr 22, 2017 3:05 AM
Apr 22, 2017 1:57 AM

Jun 2014
Another good episode, hopefully the ratings keep rising. I really love the team Deku has, a lot of my favorite side characters get a chance to shine. Mei is really cute in her own way and very passionate, Tokoyami is cool in general.

Now, let's talk about THE OST, it's incredibly good. The animation is also very consistent.
:3
Apr 22, 2017 2:57 AM

Dec 2012
Great episode. Enjoying the Cavalry Battle so far.

Everyone wants to be on Bakugou's team. Poor Deku everyone avoiding him.
Glad Uraraka joined.
Hatsume is real energetic about her tech/babies.
So cool to get Tokoyami on the team as well. Dark Shadow is the coolest.
Awesome to see how different quirks work together.

Class B got their own strategy. Bakugou is pissed.
Deku vs Todoroki.

Plus Ultra!
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Apr 22, 2017 3:07 AM

Mar 2008
I'm liking Mei more and more. Also, loved how Uraraka showed her jealous side. <3
Apr 22, 2017 3:07 AM

Jan 2016
The cavalry battle is actually alot better in the anime than it was in the manga, well technically it's the same but i guess i enjoyed the anime version more.

Tokoyomi's dark shadow was really well animated, such a good character!
Apr 22, 2017 3:10 AM

Sep 2016
why aim 10.000.000 when you can just aim the ones who aim for 10.000.000?
class A are morons
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 22, 2017 3:17 AM
Mar 2016
FireFistYamaan said:
The cavalry battle is actually alot better in the anime than it was in the manga, well technically it's the same but i guess i enjoyed the anime version more.

Tokoyomi's dark shadow was really well animated, such a good character!

The same goes for me, I guess it's because we're missing some of the scenes in the manga because they aren't animated. Plus, they added some stuff that wasn't in the manga. For example Mineta and Tsuyu didn't really attack them as much in the manga as they did in the anime.

So far, the arc is even better in the anime than it was in the manga. I hope it will stay like that because we haven't even seen the best part of the arc yet.
Apr 22, 2017 3:18 AM

Jan 2016
true, finger's crossed
Apr 22, 2017 3:22 AM

Dec 2014
Awesome episode as always.

Kinda funny how Deku was totally isolated, Glad that Ochako joined him, she's too bright for my eyes. XDD
Glad to see Mei finally introducing herself and her 'babies' are quite awesome indeed, Ochako getting a little jealous was absolutely adorable. <3

Tokyami the man is finally showing his powers and Dark Shadow is just pure awesome, that defense against Bakugou was super super cool.
Mineta-Tsuyu combo was really good, they could've probably got a different team's headband had they not gone after Deku.

B class have finally struck, dropping low in the prelims was all part of the plan and now they're leading the table below Deku. Hopefully, our Class A heroes can make a comeback.
That yellow haired dude from class B is totally asking for it, Bakugou is triggered like hell (which is really amusing to watch), run now Yellow haired dude, run now and don't look back. XD

Deku opted to flee till now but he can no longer afford to run now that Todoroki's confronted him. Showdown next episode and I can't wait.

Can we also talk about how awesome the OST and the usage is? XD

Plus Ultra!
Apr 22, 2017 3:25 AM

Jul 2014
holy fuck this ep was great, so much intensity, and my favorite class B character finally talked <3333

beautiful trash son with his beautiful trash smiles. beautiful

and of course, can't forget about todoroki:
Apr 22, 2017 3:45 AM

Jan 2015
Demagogue kid introduces hidden depths.

Nice conversation between the pro heroes in the staff tent.

Mei's eyes are really cool.

plus ultra
Apr 22, 2017 3:51 AM

Oct 2015
Cool down episode this one but still fun. We get more of Hatsume and my boy Tokoyami. My complaint is that the recaps are still unnecessary and boils the episode down to about 16 mins of actual run time.

GangsterCat said:
why aim 10.000.000 when you can just aim the ones who aim for 10.000.000?
class A are morons

What is moronic about aiming for one team worth more than all the other teams combined instead of spending 10x the effort to accumulate much less?
Apr 22, 2017 3:52 AM

Aug 2013
Bakugou is enraged. Better watch out class B.

Mineta is so amusing.

Hope to Midoriya and Todoroki face each other.

Apr 22, 2017 3:55 AM

Jan 2015
Whoa, the tense is just to much for Deku to handle. Not that he never experienced it though. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 22, 2017 3:56 AM

Nov 2012
Meh tey're strarting to do the same shit as one piece with those crappy recaps... otherwise great episode.
Apr 22, 2017 4:20 AM

Sep 2014
Monoma is great. But it's funny that most people hate him xD
Apr 22, 2017 4:24 AM

Nov 2015
Oh wow this is getting intense.

Apr 22, 2017 4:36 AM

Feb 2013
love mei craziness
love every team and their strategy, especially mineta team... I mean 2 on people on top
love how class B finally get the chance to shine... there must be some people in class B who have enough ability to cover their lack of experience against villain
lol at tooru for being topless...
Apr 22, 2017 4:45 AM
Aug 2016
asdlolxd_ said:
Meh tey're strarting to do the same shit as one piece with those crappy recaps... otherwise great episode.

Yeah let's pretend Hunter X Hunter and FMA: B (for the first 20 so episodes) did'nt do the same thing.

Also it airs on the same channel that airs DBS, one piece and Pokemon so of course.
Apr 22, 2017 4:49 AM

May 2014
Couldn't enjoy this episode as much as the others because Midoriya didn't shine, he will next episode though 😏 I think...
Can't wait for the comeback.
Apr 22, 2017 4:57 AM

Nov 2013
That ahole deserves some good Bakugou explosion.
Loved how Deku planned everything and chose the right teammates.
Jealous Ochako-chan is best! xD

Nexp episode will be fire! My boy Todorki gonna show his dad who the badass is ~
Apr 22, 2017 5:09 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Team joined, our hero, Deku with the crow Tokoyami, the strange Hatsume support and the happiness Uraraka!!!
A great team, that i think that can do it better!!!
Eraser sleeping? Yes, because the speaker don´t stopp to speak!!! O__=
Apr 22, 2017 5:24 AM
Feb 2009
Thanks God they got Toyokami on their team !
Apr 22, 2017 5:48 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
VanishingKira said:
OP+recap alone took up the first 4 minutes,ED and PV took the last 2 minutes so only 17 minutes of new material covered.

It's like sure this is 2 cour but with all this recap every episode it'll be like as if it were a cour long instead of an actual 2 cour.
I dont mind this at all solely because they're allowing this to be properly adapted which is all I wanted for the anime only's

Horikoshi is a freaking shounen god with how he sets up and writes things this series.....I wonder how many people picked up on what those pros were talking about at the beginning of this ep before hand
Apr 22, 2017 5:53 AM

Sep 2016
VanishingKira said:
OP+recap alone took up the first 4 minutes,ED and PV took the last 2 minutes so only 17 minutes of new material covered.

It's like sure this is 2 cour but with all this recap every episode it'll be like as if it were a cour long instead of an actual 2 cour.
Shingeki no Recap nightmare is back
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 22, 2017 5:57 AM

Feb 2014
Our man Deku couldn't handle the adorableness that was Ochako's lightbulb smile. He had a HNNGGG! moment right there! =)

For the episode itself, it was certainly intense and exciting. Although the Class A teams are impressive to watch at their attempts to grab Deku's headband, the cocky yellow-haired guy from Class B is successfully scoring multiple headbands, including Bakugo.

Now that he's enraged Bakugo, he'll be lucky not to be burned to a crisp in the next episode. -__-

Deku's team is really unique with Ochako, Mei and Tokoyomi, whose dark shadow has really helped them from incoming attacks. Ochako's jealous face was really cute though. =3

Now Todoroki is ready to go for Deku, and with his father watching on, I'm sure that he will give it his all. Hopefully he won't fall for the cocky Class B guy like others already have.

Considering the programme airs on the same channel as Pokemon and DragonBall Super, it's understandable as to why each episode so far starts with a 1 minute recap more or less. Besides, season one of Attack on Titan had that sort of thing at the start of most of its episodes and I didn't really notice much or any moaning about that either.

Ah well, as long as the content after the small recap remains of this quality so far, I have zero complaints altogether. =)
Apr 22, 2017 5:59 AM

Aug 2010
Lol the PV is kinda spoilerish if u look at Deku

I don't get why people are this annoyed by the recaps. It's 2 cour. It's to be expected. They have somewhere they're planning to stop and I think I know where. Would be too rushed if they pass that point in only 24 eps.
Apr 22, 2017 6:05 AM

Jun 2014
Lol people complaining about recaps and exaggerating as if it's actually comparable to One Piece. At least these episodes aren't starting 7 minutes in.

Exciting and epic episode, I like how we get to see a bunch of characters who don't always interact or work together teaming up with each other. Uh oh, class B made Bakugou angry, you won't like him when he's angry. Looks like Deku and Todoroki's teams will face off next episode, and I think this entire Cavalry Battle should end in the next episode.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 22, 2017 6:22 AM
Jul 2018
Pretty good episode that has some nice twists with class B using the attention that Midoriya has to steal points from the other members from class A.
Apr 22, 2017 6:22 AM

May 2016
This episode was pretty good. I wasn't expecting Iida's decision but still he has a point. I just love Todoroki and his way of thinking. Already hyped for the next epiode
Apr 22, 2017 6:38 AM
Apr 2017
I'm amazed at how good and handful Tokoyami's quirk is.
Literally, mind blown !!
Apr 22, 2017 6:43 AM

Dec 2014
wow Deku is sure amazing...I kinda liked How class B outsmarted Class A ...great episode
Apr 22, 2017 6:46 AM

Feb 2017
About time Chocobro gets some love.
AoT is trash and you're trash for liking it.
Apr 22, 2017 6:54 AM

Dec 2015
Hatsume and her babies lol she completely stole Midoriya's attention :3

Lmao Mineta looking pretty creepy while hiding xD
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 22, 2017 6:59 AM
Feb 2016
I'm liking all this rivalry between all the classes, even students from Class 1-A have dispute going on between them. I feel sorry for Izuku he has too many people that see him as rival.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2017 7:00 AM

Jun 2013
jsus fuck man Mineta is so creep but he's a nice guy lol and best girl is being jelly
Apr 22, 2017 7:10 AM

Apr 2014
i know its only 4 eps in but god the wait for each ep is getting harder and hard as i just want to watch more and more!

great ep really wasnt expecting the team he ended up getting but i like it cause it was unexpected well kinda figured Ochako would join but the others not so much but anyway looking forward to the next ep also saw in the preview for next ep that deku got his headband taken off but cant wait to see how it happened and the overall outcome of this battle
"one step at a time"
Apr 22, 2017 7:11 AM
Jul 2013
Those guys on Tooru's team are lucky af if ya know what I mean
Apr 22, 2017 7:15 AM
Aug 2016
Tokoyami quirk is amazing in season 1 i dint care about him but now he is one of my favourite characters :D
Apr 22, 2017 7:17 AM
Aug 2016
Actually liked Uraka a lot this episode because she was the first one to kindly join Izuku's group when no one else wanted to<3
Also her jealous side is cute ahahahaa but I am VERY hyped for the next episode!!!!!!!ANOTHER WEEK TO WAIT T_T
Apr 22, 2017 7:26 AM

Jan 2017

http://m.imgur.com/cl7yTAJ?r
This anime follows the manga perfectly, it's great to see
Apr 22, 2017 7:39 AM

Sep 2014
Great episode once again. Iida declined to join Deku but then he chose Tokoyami with his badass quirk. Lol Bakugou once again he got pissed with the class B guy after he stole his bandana. Hatsume is also as amazing as I remember her.
Apr 22, 2017 7:46 AM
May 2016
Mineta's strategy was clearly the best! And Tsuyu joining them was also a good idea. Such a shame they lost their points so early
SolidWoIf said:

This anime follows the manga perfectly, it's great to see

Yeah, and it also adds some little details that weren't in the manga. I think that's great!
Apr 22, 2017 7:48 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Tokoyami's quirk is a fucking defense machine. Let's see if they can keep this up.

Todoroki has his eyes on Deku now.

Iida surprisingly focused on doing something on his own to get out of Deku's shadow.
Apr 22, 2017 7:52 AM

May 2015
Second half was super intense!

Can't wait for the outcome of this battle in the next episode.

Apr 22, 2017 7:54 AM

Dec 2015
Good episode as usual

and so this is were it all started... Kirishima and Kachan's blossoming BROTP!

Ochako's such a sweetie... and so support group joined team deku and ofcourse tokoyami! dark shadow is so cool!

Nice! Sneaky Tsuyu and Mineta! Lol! mineta being a creep as always.

That class B sure have a death wish! for getting the rage machine pissed off! and kachann enrage is never a good sign! and

Kachann's swearing are damn entertaining but I prefer this more Hahaha!

so hyped for next episode men!
QueenSapphireApr 22, 2017 8:05 AM
Apr 22, 2017 7:58 AM

Mar 2016
This is getting interesting, with Class B guys surprising everybody!

Tokoyami got some spotlight, cool!!!

Am i the only one who is enjoying this season more than the first one?

If you watched 13 Reasons Why in 13 hours in a row (like me) you got my respect !
Apr 22, 2017 8:04 AM

Feb 2013
Deku's team managed to keep their headband for now.
Apr 22, 2017 8:27 AM

Jul 2013
Tokoyami's Quirk is really awesome. Well, he is pretty awesome in general.
Mei is not bad either, hope we will see more of her.

Bakugou being owned by that blonde dude was the highlight of the episode.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2017

288 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 15, 6:18 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2017

191 by haminshamin »»
May 14, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

animefan8800 - Jul 15, 2017

149 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 14, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

578 by WillDFire »»
May 10, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2017

183 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 9, 6:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.