Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 26, 2017 1:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, Yuya and his classic combo with Odd Eyes against Reiji in the final battle.

Somehow, Reiji survived one of Yuya's biggest moves. The Pendulum summons reached very high levels from Yuya's side and I like how he is able to use most of his Performapal cards to full effect. The duel lived up to my expectations. Grats on Yuya for beating Reiji.

This has been such a journey. Can't wait for the next Yugioh show to air in May.
Mar 26, 2017 2:07 AM

Aug 2015
Well,I guess this is the end.3years flew by fast.
G-bye Arc-v.Your plot was a trainwreck,your animation was inconsistent,your characters were developed poorly,but I still loved you.Never forget and respect, you'll forever be in my heart

And about the ep...the end felt so unsatisfactory.At least air an Ova to show Yuya vs Yusho and what exactly happened to the girls.The duel was perfect tho, and what action duels should have had truly been.Venom and Winged are majestic😍😍

Now waiting for Vrains

Edit: The rating skyrocketed by 0.25.Wow.Did it just become the best rated Ygo on MAL?😨😨
ChainekJanMar 26, 2017 3:15 AM
Mar 26, 2017 3:12 AM
Apr 2013
It finally ends. So they decided this to be an open ending. Not the ending that I wished for it to be, but still, I think it's a beautiful episode...! (TTvTT)

Arc-V, regardless of the unbalanced plot/pacing and lack of characters development, you still enlightened my days and entertained me! I always love you, forever!

ChainekJan said:
Edit: The rating skyrocketed by 0.25.Wow.Did it just become the best rated Ygo?😨😨

Wait, seriously!? Where did you see that rating!?
Mar 26, 2017 3:15 AM

Aug 2015
Frost190 said:
It finally ends. So they decided this to be an open ending. Not the ending that I wished for it to be, but still, I think it's a beautiful episode...! (TTvTT)

Arc-V, regardless of the unbalanced plot/pacing and lack of characters development, I still love you forever!

ChainekJan said:
Edit: The rating skyrocketed by 0.25.Wow.Did it just become the best rated Ygo?😨😨

Wait, seriously!? Where did you see that rating!?

Sorry,I meant the best rated Ygo on MAL.Edited my post to avoid confusion.
Mar 26, 2017 4:08 AM

Jan 2014
It has finally ended after a long journey. This series made me start playing yugioh again and buy pendulums.

Overall it was a good series and I expected Odd-eyes Pendulum dragon to get a Ultimate form but it didn't happen Anyways can't wait for Vrains.
Mar 26, 2017 4:11 AM

Jun 2010
Kensai-Serazu said:
It has finally ended after a long journey. This series made me start playing yugioh again and buy pendulums.

Don't. They are getting hit really hard by the new mechanic introduced with Link Summoning.
Mar 26, 2017 4:19 AM

Jan 2014
BlitzAceSamy said:
Kensai-Serazu said:

Don't. They are getting hit really hard by the new mechanic introduced with Link Summoning.
Yeah they did, I was using the Odd-eyes Magician deck
Mar 26, 2017 6:51 AM
Jul 2015
I am glad that arc v is over after 3 years.The show was useless.I feel like they focused so much on Yuya and treated his counterparts and other characters badly.
The ed was disappointing.
Shame that Yuto,Yugo,Yuri,Ruri,Rin and Selena didn't get their own body.I feel bad for Shun he lost two precious people he cared about.Since we met him he has been searching for Ruri and he failed to find her and now he seems to be perfectly fine without her and Yuto
Mar 26, 2017 7:36 AM

Oct 2016
The duel and the new monsters (except the clearly stupid Rainbow Magician) were kinda good, but the ending was bad.

No, it was horrible, they've just killed off 3 girls and 3 boys, and everyone is happy and laughing...

And why would Yuri and Serena even be happy to see each other... they didn't even know each other that well, or maybe not at all.

On the other hand, I really liked that moment when they combined Yugo's theme and that acapella singing, and I hope the OST finally gets released, which is actually one of the good points of this series... the awesome music.

The series had it's good moments, but it also had so much more potential, which they ruined.

Sayonara Arc-V, and hello to Vrains, which I hope will have a somewhat serious tone as opposed to the Egao theme of Arc-V. I really miss that more serious feeling from 5D's.
Mar 26, 2017 8:10 AM
Jan 2017
saeryukgki said:
I am glad that arc v is over after 3 years.The show was useless.I feel like they focused so much on Yuya and treated his counterparts and other characters badly.
The ed was disappointing.
Shame that Yuto,Yugo,Yuri,Ruri,Rin and Selena didn't get their own body.I feel bad for Shun he lost two precious people he cared about.Since we met him he has been searching for Ruri and he failed to find her and now he seems to be perfectly fine without her and Yuto

This show had one job and it did well. It increased the TCG/OCG sales and made all summoning mechanics relevant again. It needed to adress many issues that the abomination called Zexal made.

Some of the characters relationship were a mess (it was very awkward to see Yuri smiling to Serena), some were undeveloped and so on. But look at Yuya's journey. By episode 50 he had 1 non contest (which probably he would lose) and 1 lost against his main rival, had some dark moments when summoning Dark Rebellion (we didn't knew about Zarc at that time) and needed to cross dimensions to save Yuzu.

By episode 80-100 he lost against Sergey just after he went insane with the "Ima koso hitotsu ni" and needed to struggle with his rage. He was very conflicted at that time, wanting to bring smiles with his duel but most of his duels weren't supposed to be happy; there was to much stuff at stake sometimes.

People keep calling the Arc V theme "Egao", but forget to mention all the bad stuff it happened. Yuya himself said after winning against Yuri "I just did what you wanted, I won and kept winning", making an allusion to what Reiji said to him to focus only on the win against Yuri.

It could be much better, but don't forget the creators care much more for DM and there was a new movie coming up, that's why the animation suffered.

Now let's look at the past Ygo series, Zexal.
-It resolved aroung Yuma's duels most of the time, with him only using Hope or its evolution. Rare were the duels where we saw he using other Numbers. The most we got was Gagaga Samurai/ Gunman.

-The plot armor was much denser with Yuma, with Astral, Re-Contract Universe (!!!) and not losing that much (only once if memory serves me). Yuya lost against Reiji, Sergey and Jack Atlas and got better after dueling with them. Losing to they had meaning on the plot and in his development. Yuya had a lot of situational Action Cards to save him but Yuma had a lot of situational trap cards and effects to save him, so that evens out.

-Speaking of development, Zexal's characters aside from Shark and Kaito had few of NONE development. The cast of Zexal was way too big, and being a card game show, of course it failed. Yuzu in Arc V was a damsel in danger from half of the anime due to lazy writing, but Kotori? She was useless, just like the Numbers Hunter's members (Yuma's friends), Anna, Gauche, Droide and many other characters that could be useful to the plot. I'm not even gonna say anything about the plot holes Zexal had.

-People say that the Synchro Arc was way too big and the show started too fell after it, but Zexal already started bad and it took 50 episodes to start going somewhere. Around 97 episodes it was GOOD. The duel against Black Mist was very good and the plot was getting better, Yuma needed to be a better duelist without Astral to get him back. Guess what happened after Yuma got Astral back? The plot got worse, the same boring "kattobingu" stuff and Super Sayan/ Power Rangers rippof with humans vs Barians.

Arc V had an ingrate mission to cover what Zexal did awfully, and it gaves us a great rival in Akaba Reiji, great duels using a lot of summoning mechanics and showing us a plot which it wasn't always Law or Chaos the entire time.

VRAINS having the same people behind Zexal and Yusaku's hair being more colorful/him already having a transformation just like Yuma and the Link Mechanic trying to destroy all the other using Extra Deck is just what Zexal did with 5D's and before, which makes me really sad. But I hope for the best.
Mar 26, 2017 9:12 AM

Apr 2016
Terrible, it started off well and showed off it's potential only to have around the last 50 episodes completely destroy any sense of proper resolve in whatever story it had left.

This anime will always be a good example of lazy writing and forced work. No one should watch this longer than a few episodes in except to understand how pendulum works especially if they're having a hard time understanding mechanics (which I doubt anyone would). Otherwise it's nothing other than an overly drawn out tutorial for the card game mechanic.

Skip this series and don't buy the merchandise from it.
LokxeyMar 26, 2017 9:26 AM

Enen no Shouboutai - Joker
Mar 26, 2017 10:38 AM
Aug 2015
Holy shit that ending was terrible. This show just went from good to bad and it really makes me sad. So much wasted potential and so many mistakes in character writing and storytelling that shouldn't have happened. Unfortunately, I have to say this is the worst YGO series by far.

4/10
Mar 26, 2017 12:03 PM

Jan 2013
arc-v ended and with it MY SMILE IS RESTORED !

ITS TIME FOR VRAINS !
Mar 26, 2017 12:23 PM

Oct 2011
started crying when the 2nd Opening played. Yus last moments with the Yuz. Yuya and Yuzu reunited. 😭😭😭
Mar 26, 2017 12:33 PM

May 2015
terrible final hopefully the next animu will not end up like this trainwreck.
YOU HAD POTENTIAL ARC V :c 7/10
Mar 26, 2017 1:21 PM
Jul 2015
Not bad but this series could have been better.

Here's what I didn't like about it:

1) There were no deck-out decks, infinite attack monsters or very high life points duels like we had seen in the past (such as in Yugioh DM or Zexal)

2) We still don't know the effects of Serena, Rin and Ruri's bracelets.

3) It was not revealed that Kurosaki Shun had joined LDS (with Reiji) and originally thought of LDS as his enemy

4) Only a few people (it was mostly Yuya and Yuzu) had noticed the similarities between Yuya, Yugo, Yuto and Yuri.

5) Akaba Reiji hasn't revealed "what possibilities lie beyond Pendulum" as he has revealed since the early episodes of Arc V.
Mar 26, 2017 1:32 PM

Dec 2011
Series had potential and it had some good moments like the synchro dimension arc but it felt liked it lacked something compared to the others, not counting Zexal which I didn't really find good at all. VRAINS looks like it's going to be a lot better.
Mar 26, 2017 1:35 PM

Nov 2009
I expected him to use Smile World to end the Duel in some way, but guess not. 6/10 ending for me
Mar 26, 2017 1:42 PM

Sep 2016
damn that was really bad, yuya is a cheater from the beginning till the end. action cards bullshit just ruin the entire anime with bullshit blatant asspull. i guess thats the downside of pendulum deck you keep running out of hand card. yuya is the king of cheater out of all ygo protagonist who keep creating cards every single episode. at least yugi and yusei only got asspull draw and yuma only did it while transforming (pretty rare)

the serious got soooooooo much potential but they decided to fuck it since the middle of synchro arc. and now what? they killed off every alter-ego besides yuya and yuzu. really?

at least they know Burn is the best opening and decided to end with that

5/10 out of respect to the earlier arcs.

ygo manga > zexal > 5d > arc-v
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 26, 2017 2:17 PM

Feb 2013
Yuya managed to make me smile, because it was the last episode.
1/10, the worst Yu Gi Oh anime, using characters from other seasons ruined it, it works in a movie where all the main characters fight against the same enemy, but you can't just put them for the sake of doing it and making them weak and ruining their image from their respective Yu Gi Oh world.
Mar 26, 2017 3:14 PM

Jul 2013
At least this was a better ending than Zexal ever was... I'll give it at that

Critical Score: 77.50%

Mar 26, 2017 3:39 PM

Dec 2016
I thought it was a really good final episode.

I enjoyed this from start to finish.

I saw the trailer for Vrains yesterday and I can't wait for it to start, it looks amazing.
Mar 26, 2017 3:52 PM

Mar 2014
Finally its OVER! The last battle was unexpectly nice but not enough to fix all the mess done. It's like SAO, it had very nice ideas like the 4 dimensions stuff with references to old Yugi-oh shows, evil Zarc concept tied with the protagonist, etc., but unfortunately is bad implemented at the end.

Have decent expectations to Vrain (pls no action cards again) since I like so far the Link mechanic, it balances the real-life metagame focused on just special summoning spam.
Mar 26, 2017 4:04 PM
Sep 2012
Well what a way to end, Yuya vs Reji, this is what I wanted to see for a while, Yuya finally is able to beat Reji, bring Reria's smile back, and become the champion.

This was an epic duel, I thought for a moment Yuya was going to lose, still bring back Reria and that would have been enough to quality as a win.

I am disappointed the Yuya and Yuzu counterparts seemingly are not really back, though maybe it hints that Yuya and Yuzu can change their alto egos, that would be cool.

But still a good finale, and I was satisfied with the ending until the last moment when Yusho showed up ang and hinted at challenging Yuya, now I want to see that and I am not going to, unless we get a movie, this is like Zuko "where's my mother" scene in the last episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender, it makes me want more.

Still a great series, I enjoyed it, I wish Yuzu didn't get pushed to the sidelines, and it wasn't perfect, still an improvement over Zexal.
Mar 26, 2017 4:12 PM

Apr 2007
Well that was a lousy final duel until the competition to set 5 cards. I have yet to dislike a YGO series, but Arc-V came pretty damn close. There was a lot of potential in the beginning with the different dimensions, but once we started traveling dimensions that slowly disappeared. It's a real shame.

I also have trouble accepting that all the different versions of Yuya are back in one body when Yuya was always the worst of them all, but eh. It's over so I don't have to suffer with him anymore. At least there was Shun to make it easier to watch. Raid Raptors are also the first archetype that I love and decided to collect. It only took 5 shows :v

Here's hoping VRAINS delivers a little better. It already looks more interesting than Arc-V did at first.
Mar 26, 2017 4:29 PM
Aug 2015
It's finally finished... It was alright at times but did drag on in areas! Im surprised that its the highest rated Yu-Gi-Oh series at the moment on MAL...
Mar 26, 2017 4:38 PM

Sep 2015
And till the end i have no idea why they don't rename it to Yu Gi Oh Yuzu's harem
ugh remind myself nobody really know about Yugo and Rin

....i am the only one think when they about to hold hand Yu boy and 4 girl going to say goodbye to everyone?
Into the Internet!
Mar 26, 2017 5:01 PM
Feb 2016
This really makes me sad. ARC-V was the second Yu-Gi-Oh series that I got heavily involved in (the first being 5Ds); I was so hyped about it, theorized about it, wrote fanfictions about it.

But THIS for the ending? I'm sorry, no, I'm going to have to disagree with the people who think this is the best Yu-Gi-Oh. This was not an ending, this was a rushed piece of crap that had so much potential, yet for some reason, the writers decided to throw in stupid, stupid filler. I'm perfectly fine with the Synchro Arc--not a single Duel in the Friendship Cup left me bored--and I can TOLERATE the Xyz Arc (even though I don't think it was necessary). But the drawn-out battle with BB that was basically a repeat of what Yuya had just done in Xyz? This entire last section after the battle with Zarc (excluding this last Duel and Dennis vs. Yuya because those were both necessary)? Why did they waste precious time on that? They needed to flesh out so many more important characters, but they got shafted. They needed to expand on Zarc and Ray's backstories, but nope, all we got was what Leo told us and maybe a couple things we can infer from Zarc's dialogue. They needed to give closure to everyone, but nope, that's not really given for anyone.

All in all, I still love the show overall enough to give it a 7/10. But to think, I was planning on giving it a 10/10 back when we were only at 60-something episodes...

*Sigh*
Mar 26, 2017 5:25 PM

May 2008
Sterben0022 said:
Holy shit that ending was terrible. This show just went from good to bad and it really makes me sad. So much wasted potential and so many mistakes in character writing and storytelling that shouldn't have happened. Unfortunately, I have to say this is the worst YGO series by far.

4/10

Well it still better than DM XD but yea the ending is terrible...
Mar 26, 2017 5:30 PM

May 2008
Ulquiorra said:
1/10, the worst Yu Gi Oh anime, using characters from other seasons ruined it, it works in a movie where all the main characters fight against the same enemy, but you can't just put them for the sake of doing it and making them weak and ruining their image from their respective Yu Gi Oh world.

Really? just 1? Still the worst yugioh is the first one... Arc v have terrible ending but the first half is good
ALso they only ruined The gx characters... but nothing wrong with crow and Jack...
Mar 26, 2017 6:07 PM
Aug 2015
Haou-Judai said:
Sterben0022 said:

4/10

Yeah no. DM is miles better. All 4 series are miles better than this crap because they can at least tell a basic story from start to finish and have characters that develop alongside the narrative. DM suffers from filler which hurts it but the filler also took the chance to work with the characters so it gets a pass. Arc-V fails on all fronts and is just bad storytelling and character writing.
Mar 26, 2017 6:24 PM

Jul 2013
And this trainwreck finally ends. This is by far one of the most disappointing ending, as well as the most disappointing series of all YGO (and it's funny how I thought it had the best start).

I'll list what I find good and bad in the spoiler because it's too long.

Overall, 3/10 - the worst YGO series by far

-----------

[Edit: rewatched]

Hey, stupid past me, it was never the best start. Don't spew nonsense when you hadn't rewatched the older shows. Anyhow, since I'm better at formulating my thoughts now, here’s some new things I’d like to add:

Arc-V hinged on the strength of its mystery and concept. It’s more fun theorizing the answer and the implication of its concept, than it is watching the show. This is probably why the beginning is the strongest part. You knew so little about the world that any new piece of information would add so much to the conversation.

It’s pretty clear cut with a rewatch that they had the end goal planned out from very early on, but didn’t quite know how to get there or how to piece things together. So we ended up getting 100 ideas that’s cool as shit but executed remarkably poorly. Yuya was just a naïve boy who like to duel for fun, but he’s thrown into a war zone where cards were being used as weapon, and the irony being that Yuya himself is the satan reincarnated. Again, cool as shit concept, but the execution caused “egao” to become a community slang to meme on the show.

Speaking of Yuya, the entirety of his character up until the Zarc reveal was “egao” -> “why aren’t you egao?” -> “I failed to egao, is egao not the answer?” -> “egao IS the answer and everyone should egao” -> repeat.

Duels were mostly meh, either due to weak match-up, uninteresting playstyle, weak and unmemorable monster designs, action cards, or the clusterfuck that is battle royale. A big issue I have with Arc-V and Vrains duels is how they tend to pull an upgrade or alternate boss monster out of nowhere with no rhyme or reason. This ended up making the monster felt unimportant so the wow-factor when they’re summoned is gone. The production here is still pretty good though, so there were occasionally 10/10 moments mixed in, such as when Raging Dragon burned the parasites to the ground.

Still the worst YGO.

Pendulum still a convoluted piece of shit mechanic.

Still no idea if they didn’t have enough time (hence the rushed Xyz arc and Zarc climax), or if they had too much time and had to find ways to waste it (hence Battle Beast).

Nah, who am I kidding? The answer is always egao.
JustMonakaJul 29, 2022 4:53 AM
Mar 26, 2017 7:19 PM

Apr 2007
Ore-da said:
Barrett is forgotten entirely
holy shit someone mentioned him. I really don't get how he didn't do a thing after returning Serena to Academia. Watching Yuya duel him, even if Barrett turned ally afterwards, would have been more exciting at least than that garbage BB part.

Barrett seemed like a big player when he first appeared, but nothing.
Mar 26, 2017 9:49 PM

Oct 2013
I watched all yu gi oh series and holy hell, this is almost as bad or even as bad as zexal.
And also, that ending, what the hell happened to the ending, okay, the last duel deserved a 10/10, but that is the most unsatisfying ending ever.
I can't believe they pulled a "And [insert name]'s fight continues" ending, ON AN 148 EPISODES LONG ANIME.
Show us some conclusions, why are everyone okay with Yuya and Yuzu staying like that, all the talk about "They are their own person" went down to the drain, kurosaki, dude, don't just smile, she's not back, she might at some degree, but noez.
okay jack and crow were great, the hype was real when they got announced and how great they were in the anime, but imo episode 147 was unnecessary, they could've saved one episode and get one extra episode, fully dedicated on making a good ending.
god im triggered, hope the new yu gi oh will do better, i'll still give this series a 6 or 7, and will go "well if you like yu-gi-oh, try watching it then" on close friends or relatives, because i've still had my fair share of fun on watching the series.
Mar 26, 2017 10:34 PM

May 2008
Sterben0022 said:
Haou-Judai said:

Yeah no. DM is miles better. All 4 series are miles better than this crap because they can at least tell a basic story from start to finish and have characters that develop alongside the narrative. DM suffers from filler which hurts it but the filler also took the chance to work with the characters so it gets a pass. Arc-V fails on all fronts and is just bad storytelling and character writing.

Wait! The only good arc in the DM is the filler season. XD DM is the worst because they to much follow the manga...

Arc V have good characters... and nothing wrong with the first half of the story... the only bad thing is the XYZ and the Fusion arc.. so only the ending is bad....-
Mar 26, 2017 11:55 PM

Oct 2014
>people complaining about characters playing Action Cards in an Action Duel.
Seriously, that's just like complaining about characters playing Speed Spells in a Riding Duel. They are part of the rules, and using them doesn't makes you a cheater or a weak duelist. I mean, there are literally free cards scattered on the ground. You must be really dumb to not use them. What should've been done however, is handling the concept of Action Cards better. They're supposed to be random, but 99% of the time characters get exactly what they need, to the point they're just used as a cheap plot device. And what happened with Action Traps? They were present in only 2 duels and then forgotten. Its not that Action Cards were lame, they could've ammounted to some really entertaining duels (since that was the point of the show) if utilized properly. The writer was just lazy and used them in the most boring way possible most of the time.
Mar 27, 2017 2:05 AM

Feb 2013
Haou-Judai said:
Ulquiorra said:

Really? just 1? Still the worst yugioh is the first one... Arc v have terrible ending but the first half is good
ALso they only ruined The gx characters... but nothing wrong with crow and Jack...

I'm sorry, but for me a Yu Gi Oh anime is all about the main character and his struggle to save the world or trying to conquer the dueling world, by having great rivals, that in ARC V those don't exist.
Lol, you are saying that you liked more the puny fights from ARC-V than watching Yugi vs Kaiba or vs Marik or vs Bakura,lol, that is what made Yu Gi Oh big in the first place.
GX wasn't boring at all, we had Manjoume Thunder!
We had the Kaiser, and the story was good too, and it also had some funny moments.
Mar 27, 2017 2:36 AM

Feb 2016
And with that, it is over.
Nice duel to end it all, although i was expecting more of this ending.
Mar 27, 2017 5:35 AM

May 2008
Ulquiorra said:
Haou-Judai said:

I'm sorry, but for me a Yu Gi Oh anime is all about the main character and his struggle to save the world or trying to conquer the dueling world, by having great rivals, that in ARC V those don't exist.
Lol, you are saying that you liked more the puny fights from ARC-V than watching Yugi vs Kaiba or vs Marik or vs Bakura,lol, that is what made Yu Gi Oh big in the first place.
GX wasn't boring at all, we had Manjoume Thunder!
We had the Kaiser, and the story was good too, and it also had some funny moments.
the bakura vs marik is good.. But most of the duel is shit because the shitty rule. Ifinity kuriboh and other nonsens effects. Whole duelist kingdom and the battel city is crap. Only good season is the doma arc and maybe the virtual worls.. So the fillers. Arc v have good rival.. Reiji not a bad character.. And for me still yugi the worst mc. Judai and Yusei is the best. than yuma..
Mar 27, 2017 8:43 AM
May 2013
I wasn't hyped for this series until I've seen Asuka/Jack/Kaito.
It had potential but it was a trainwreck, at least after Heartland Arc.
Action Duel is worst duel.
Mar 27, 2017 9:12 AM

Aug 2009
this ending makes zexal looks good...make reira smile to save the world? so dumb....not to mention that the other main characters from the other dimensions are all goners. (maybe they'll find a way to seperate them but we'll never know because this was rushed as hell)

Mar 27, 2017 9:19 AM

Dec 2008
Characters were awesome but the story/action was dull. It was boring like hell, its sad because 4 x characters was very good idea ;/.

I will miss the characters but because of the action I didnt paid much attention to story.

Also I demand a better ending, with all 4 girls and 4 boys meeting :(.
Mar 27, 2017 10:41 AM
Apr 2013
Namu12 said:
Characters were awesome but the story/action was dull. It was boring like hell, its sad because 4 x characters was very good idea ;/.

I will miss the characters but because of the action I didnt paid much attention to story.

Also I demand a better ending, with all 4 girls and 4 boys meeting :(.

After watching this final episode, I feel the sixth ED theme is to compensate this ending. Since in the end they're sharing one body, they instead show all eight of them interacting together in the sixth ED theme.

I'd wished the eight of them taking photo together just like in that ED come true in the finale. A dream that will never come true (TT_TT)
Miya190Mar 27, 2017 11:33 AM
Mar 27, 2017 12:01 PM

Sep 2015
All Yu boy kind of lost something big at the end

Yuya ? screw the rules i have smile and Yuzu
Into the Internet!
Mar 27, 2017 1:42 PM

Jan 2009
And it ends... seriously after 3 years of airing the best Yugioh series, why couldn't Konami just make it a bit longer?!
We need to see that duel against Yuusho, we need to see more of the Yu boys and girls, after all they've been through to save them, such a short scene is not gonna cut it!
But instead we get more duels against Jack and Gongenzaka which are totally unnecessary!
It was a great series overall though.
I'm looking forward to see VRAINS, I hope it lives up to my expectations.
Mar 27, 2017 3:31 PM

Mar 2014
I dreamed to see this:
Mar 27, 2017 8:18 PM

Mar 2014
give back my 3 years of time although i dropped it in the middle.
Mar 27, 2017 9:50 PM
Aug 2015
Haou-Judai said:
Sterben0022 said:

Wait! The only good arc in the DM is the filler season. XD DM is the worst because they to much follow the manga...

Arc V have good characters... and nothing wrong with the first half of the story... the only bad thing is the XYZ and the Fusion arc.. so only the ending is bad....-

What exactly is bad about following the manga? It's based off a manga which is why it's considered an "adaptation." The filler being the only good arc is subjective. Majority of people like Battle City the most. Also XYZ and Fusion arc may have been garbage but Synchro was bad too. Very slow paced and too much padding with not enough screentime for the relevant characters. The only good arc was the Standard arc.

So you have 3/4 of the show was that bad and 1/4 that was good. That's worse than any other show and why I say it's the worst YGO show ever created.
Mar 28, 2017 1:39 AM

May 2008
Sterben0022 said:
Haou-Judai said:

What exactly is bad about following the manga? It's based off a manga which is why it's considered an "adaptation." The filler being the only good arc is subjective. Majority of people like Battle City the most. Also XYZ and Fusion arc may have been garbage but Synchro was bad too. Very slow paced and too much padding with not enough screentime for the relevant characters. The only good arc was the Standard arc.

So you have 3/4 of the show was that bad and 1/4 that was good. That's worse than any other show and why I say it's the worst YGO show ever created.

Nothing wrong with the Synchro Arc,

Dm:

Duelist Kingdom: Good plot but shitty duels and rules. piece of crap...
First virtual wolrd and Dice: Too short.. Make me want too watch more DDM.. but they waste that ideal. Piece of crap...
Battle City: SoSo plot but shitty duels and rules. Another Piece of crap...
Virtual Wolrd: Finally they learn how can use normal and equip spell cards... plot is soso but the last duel agains noa is good. Only problem it filler.
Battle Ship: Good plot and Good duels
Doma: Best Arc in the series... no stupid god cards. Too bad its a filler.
KC Grap: Another good arc. Again Too bad its a filler.
Mamory world: Only 3 duel in the whole arc? Boring...
Mar 28, 2017 3:49 AM

Sep 2016
the first yugioh is from manga and not exclusively about card games at first, but millenium items game of darkness. only 2 arcs actually involve card games (pegasus and malik), volume 8-31 if i remember correctly. the reason rules are inconsistent because the card game concept isn't complete yet at that time. and then the card games become unexpectedly popular, so yugioh become full-time card games manga (and anime) after that until the final Atem past arc in volume 32 where it becomes battle manga wth soul stone instead. judging the first series by the quality of card games is weird, since it's not all about card games, it's only 1 of the game, which is still incomplete at that time.

i dont really know about anime since I only read manga and watch anime weekly in local tv every now and then back when i was a kid.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 132 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 16, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.