Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 23, 2017 8:34 AM

Jan 2015
Confucius said:
Wtf this was preparing for the wedding not the wedding itself. Terrible.

exactly it was really bad anime like naruto shouldnt have ended like that.
Mar 23, 2017 8:34 AM

Sep 2012
Freekystar said:
I have to agree with the folks stating the episode was lackluster, 5-10 episodes building up to the wedding to not even get past the reception...

One of the strongest episodes in this franchise was the funeral of the third Hokage and this episode lacked that powerful emotion bomb.

In my opinion the episode would've been a lot better if it showed the actual wedding ceremony with people giving their speeches and ending it with "You may now kiss the bride".

That would have been a much fitting ending to the series.

They should have included wedding ceremony scenes.

After milking the Naruto franchise for so long, they didn't put much impact in the series finale. I'm a bit disappointed with that. :(
blazerx46Mar 23, 2017 8:39 AM
Mar 23, 2017 8:50 AM

Jan 2017
last few episodes really laked Naruto & Hinata screen times
Mar 23, 2017 8:52 AM

Dec 2015
Honestly, this chapter did not make me cry, but I will remember this anime for its good times.
Mar 23, 2017 8:52 AM

May 2012
Wow, been a long time coming.

Been watching Naruto since I was a wee lad, way back on Toonami with the first Naruto season. Naruto shippuden is what cemented back into the world of anime way back in 2009~2010 when I decided to catch back up on Shiuppuden after hearing about it from my friends, and them giving me fake spoilers on how Sasuke rejoins Team 7 and slowly becomes close to them, which was a load of bull after I had finally caught up around that time, which I think was around 100-something or so episodes. I guess Naruto actually holds a special place somewhere in my heart due to all of that, especially due to it being one of the long-running anime I've been following for so long alongside Bleach and One Piece.

Anyway, onto the episode. Naruto's request to Iruka made me tear up a bit, gotta admit. I felt it was something along those lines, but I didn't expect him to ask Iruka to stand in as his father. Quite a bit heartwarming. Also, the congratulatory video was cute as well, even ghost Negi giving his congratulations which was pretty funny lol

It was also nice to see some of the couples at their reception like Shikamaru and Temari among some others. Somehow I thought this ending would be disappointing compared the manga, but I really enjoyed it.

Mah girl Hinata, so beautiful ;_; I never liked what the Boruto manga did to her design

A bit abrupt, but I think I'll just stop here. It's kinda funny since I gave the manga a 6/10 but I think I'll go with a 7/10 for the anime for ol time's sake, especially because I followed the anime long before I even started reading the manga. ;_;

Hope to see Boruto do well.

Mar 23, 2017 8:54 AM

Mar 2007
It was beautiful. I cried a lot, mostly because I'm very attached to this Anime and because of the music as well. Some touching moments. It ended as it should, though I'd like to see the wedding itself.

Mar 23, 2017 8:55 AM
Apr 2016
It looks like the song called "Marry Your Daughter"
Mar 23, 2017 8:56 AM
Jul 2018
Goodness gracious I can finally mark it as done. I used to really like this series but the ending of the Pain arc really made this start going in reverse. Not sure what Kishimoto's involvement with the Boruto anime is but hopefully it's not a rehash of Naruto.
Mar 23, 2017 8:56 AM

Dec 2014
well that did not seemed like a last episode.... but It is really something that Naruto FInally ended...Yatta
Mar 23, 2017 9:08 AM

Jul 2016
What must I even do with my life now?

Second best anime ever ended. I'm only hanging my life on the best anime ever now.
Mar 23, 2017 9:11 AM
Jan 2017
I wanted to see more BUT I LOVED IT all the 23 minutes of it!I'm overwhelmed!
Everybody is saying that Hinata was a beautiful bride (and of course I agree) but Naruto was equally awesome and when he was looking up to Minato I cried my eyes out!

As long as I live I'll feel chills running down my spine every time I hear Naruto's theme music 'cause that's how powerful this anime is!
Mar 23, 2017 9:11 AM

Jan 2008
Wished they at least made this episode a bit more special. Aside from the ending credits changing a little, it felt more or less like a regular episode.

Also, despite how obvious it being Iruka would acting as Naruto's father/guardian, dem feels when Naruto personally asks.

Looking forward to Boruto. Hopefully it won't be a clusterfuck of fillers, which is probably what will happen considering it doesn't even have much material right now.
Mar 23, 2017 9:15 AM
Sep 2016
SabutaiX said:
kaitonic said:

Same, my tear just fell when naruto asked Iruka to be his father in the wedding.That was such a nice moment..

Just imagine the episode if iruka had an actual wedding speech. Jesus bring me a box of tissue

I think this way it was even better because they'll show bits of the wedding as flashbacks in Boruto.
Mar 23, 2017 9:19 AM

Dec 2013
the Iruka scene got me :') rest was fine, "glad" it is over? Let's see what Boruto can deliver
Mar 23, 2017 9:22 AM

Jul 2012
WOW! Its actually over.

This episode hit me like a full steam nostalgic emotional train. It has been a great ride over these last 10 years. I will never forget this anime for it was one of my first and favorite animes. I look forward to Boruto and seeing where it goes.

~Great episode and series BELIEVE IT!!!
Mar 23, 2017 9:26 AM

May 2016
Naruto it's been a long ride 15 years of memories, lessons and hell alot of stuff thanks for these great things and good bye.
Mar 23, 2017 9:49 AM
Feb 2014
Great send off and I got choked up 3 times. The big one was the scene with Iruka and Naruto. Haha but I wish the wedding was adapted since I've always wondered what a wedding would be like in the Naruto world. Oh well.
Mar 23, 2017 9:59 AM

Sep 2013
the feels in the end
Mar 23, 2017 10:03 AM
Jul 2014
It's over! The final moments were about as unsatisfying as those of Ranma 1/2 ... By that I mean the characters just walk out of the picture like "welp... time to do something else now" and thats all folks! All you get for being invested for hundreds of episodes, bye bye now!

I knew better than to think they would actually show us the wedding, but they seriously spent half a season counting down to a moment you never see. Typical
Mar 23, 2017 10:06 AM

Jul 2016
I really liked the last episode but too bad we didnt see sasuke at the wedding and the whole wedding of Naruto and Hinata. But I can only say, THANK YOU Naruto for those wonderfull years, gone but never forgotten. I am really excited for Boruto.
Mar 23, 2017 10:06 AM

Mar 2014
The scene where Hinata's dad smiled almost let my tears to flow TTvTT

Very heartwarming ending, maybe the manga already ended 3 years ago but the anime was still airing so it felt that the serie wasn't done yet, glad that now is its end.

The series who marked my adolescence ^v^

It would perfect if they didn't added that unnesessary & contradictory refill between the4th war arc & the kauguya arc... well done is done :v

Meanwhile time to rewatch Boruto movie and wait for the Boruto anime. A new ride is waiting us!
Mar 23, 2017 10:15 AM

May 2015

This is Naruto & Hinata special moment but before that to understand why Hinata was a better match for him in my opinion I have to say:

I hated how Sakura treated Naruto in the past (Rin was a much better influence on her team than Sakura [she was much more mature and level headed than Sakura]) not because she was not returning Naruto love back but because she always treated him like sh*t until she wanted something out of him (that is not how real friends treat each other)… Granted she change her ways before & after the failure of Shikamaru team to return Sasuke (realizing that Naruto really cares for her) becoming real friends in the process but to me it was too little too late for her to become a female character of my liking in the Naruto-verse (in terms of favorites Kunoichi)…

Having said that I did not find Sakura to be useless after her training with Tsunade. She is one of the top Kunoichi in his villages by training and without any shortcuts. Sakura has contributed a few times granted a few (that is the Mangaka fault) but nonetheless she has contributed (She has saved many lives, worked extremely hard, is diligent and courageous. Though, I still gripe about the time when Sakura struggled to destroyed the Rinnegan in Obito's eye. She could have saved the world sooner than later)… That is why I judge characters on their personality rather than their roles… but I have to recognize that she has improved a lot since she became Naruto’s friend and in the Naruto the Last plus these last episodes (she was alone when everyone was a the side of his/her love one... that hit my Kokoro), he made me like her even more. I hope Sasuke treats her well…

Now about Hinata.
I remember that Naruto has been in "love" with Sakura for years. To compete with that kind of crush/infatuation/love author has to make/crate a character with a good background and that love Naruto enough to give her life for him. Otherwise, we wouldn't have understood how he changed his mind with the course of time, we saw Hinata as someone that could give far more to Naruto than Sakura, that's why I shipped them as soon as I first saw her being proactive towards Naruto-kun.
Like I said she did way more for Naruto than Sakura ever did for him. Hinata was training hard to be her equal thus gaining his recognition, she even tried to save Naruto from death (Nagato) what I want to say is that Hinata really loved him with all her hearth and she even didn’t fear to die in order to protect her loved one. Not only in that instance but she did so much for him at Ninja War #4 she motivated Naruto when he was about to succumb into the darkness of his hearth (after Neji's death) she was worth to be with Naruto and that’s why I like her because she was a shy girl with no personality at first but she improved and became a strong character with great personality and that's why she deserves Naruto and Naruto deserves her.

Naruto-kun
Naruto was an orphan & only child who grew up alone. Since he was little, he was being bullied by kids and adults plus they avoided him like the plague. That is a very lonesome childhood only comparable to Sasuke & Gara… So now, upon slowly discovering that someone out there; has been caring and been in love with him, and even wanted to be by his side forever in addition to holding on that feeling for a long, long time, like a decade +... Since no one showed him this kind of feelings and affection before (romantic kind of way [we know Iruka-sensei, Sarutobi, Kakashi and may more care for him]) it must have touched Naruto deeply thus realizing he always had the girl that he was searching/looking for all along his side…

Now on to Doujinshi land… (ˆڡˆ)

Now my evaluation - Naruto: Shippuuden as a whole was in my opinion not better than Naruto... in Shipuuden the fighting, story, character development and a short & disappointing last fight with filler they put it in the middle of a disappointing (although some of the filler were good IMO, like the one that shed light in to the life of Rikudō Sennin and his family) was cutting the tension/urgency that I had with that final bout. Kaguya Ōtsutsuki was underwhelming, for a final boss the lack of fighting & the short fight episodes (even if the source material also was short) alongside so many filler when the source material was already over... I cannot score higher this show even if I’m a huge Naruto fan for those reasons.

To conclude this last stretch Sasuke redemption & Naruto wedding arc ended this anime on a high note. I can’t wait to see who is with who and who has an offspring... Boruto here I come...
Mar 23, 2017 10:22 AM

Jun 2016
It's been one hell of a ride... fillers fúcked the show a bit.
Mar 23, 2017 10:26 AM

Sep 2016
Shit its crazy when youve been following a series since 2005.... well ill still check out Boruto
Mar 23, 2017 10:28 AM

Dec 2012
Got super emotional, even though I've read the end of the manga. Seeing him get married and Iruka's moments were very powerful for me.

Bonus: (I'm sorry)
Mar 23, 2017 10:30 AM

Oct 2015
I had been watching this anime for more than 10 years. First I saw it on TV, then later started watching it on the internet. Honestly, I don't know how my life would have been different if I had never started watching this anime, but I had lots of fun with it.
I honestly wish there weren't so many filler episodes, because as I aged, I no longer liked those episodes, they were just a waste of time for me, and I just wanted to see the end. Now, here we are. Naruto anime has finally ended, almost 2,5 years later after the manga.

I do not know if Boruto will be enjoyable for me, I dislike the idea. For me, it is like playing Sims, and it gets boring after your own character becomes really old, and you can only play as your character's children. They're no longer the character you wanted. I'm still hoping it won't be milking, and we will have an enjoyable sequel :)

I'm still grateful for Kishimoto and the staff for introducing me into the world of anime using such an amazing story, even if it had flaws, and made me angry many times, especially the anime.
Mar 23, 2017 10:33 AM
Mar 2016
There is a lacking of something for the final episodes of Naruto Shippuden. I love the series but wanted to see more of Naruto and Hinata at the end.
Mar 23, 2017 10:36 AM

Jan 2015
Can't believe they didn't actually show anything from the wedding, and also chapter 700 was ignored too...

I just really want to see that wedding animated, they didn't do it in the last movie either, any chance that we get a 5-6 min OVA for the wedding? Like Naruto being hokage was made in an OVA too...
Mar 23, 2017 10:38 AM

Jan 2008
SkullProX said:
Can't believe they didn't actually show anything from the wedding, and also chapter 700 was ignored too...

That'll most likely be used for Boruto.
Mar 23, 2017 10:41 AM

Jan 2015
@Paul
You mean the wedding or ch700?
Mar 23, 2017 10:43 AM

Aug 2008
I didn't liked the ending, they could had cut some crap with lee and give more to the wedding day and add the manga prologue as well. That would had been greart
overall episode 2/5 o.0 it was okay.
The spider is watching
Mar 23, 2017 10:44 AM

Dec 2009

What the note actually said
Mar 23, 2017 10:44 AM

Jan 2008
SkullProX said:
@Paul
You mean the wedding or ch700?

Ch700. It would work fine as a introduction episode to Boruto instead of jumping into the what happened in the movie, which they'll likely reanimate or cut up, which I could be wrong.

I don't feel like they'll do anything with the wedding.
Mar 23, 2017 10:47 AM

Jun 2015
The feels I knew the real last episode was aired month ago but this, it's... I can't tell. Life goes by and can't be stopped. I want that ending uncredited. Someone make this come true please. It was a summary of all our years with naruto.

I'm glad they didn't animate the actual wedding because I want to see this in the movie. I haven't watched the movie yet.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Mar 23, 2017 10:57 AM

Jan 2013
I can't believe it's finally over...
Thank you Naruto for 15 years! :D
Mar 23, 2017 10:58 AM
Feb 2015
This was trending earlier

Mar 23, 2017 11:22 AM

Jun 2014
What a beautiful end to a legacy! The flashbacks of Naruto and Iruka-sensei were very touching! Hinata in her bridal attire was absolutely stunning! I know Sasuke is on a journey of atonement, but he should have been there for Sakura and Naruto. The 15 year journey with Naruto has ended and the forehead protector handoff at the end was touching! Thank you Naruto for the memories! I'm ready for Boruto and the new generation in 2 weeks!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Mar 23, 2017 11:22 AM
Nov 2013
Beautiful finale. Hinata looked stunning in that wedding dress. Looking forward to Boruto , I kinda liked those kids in the movie.
Mar 23, 2017 11:30 AM

Feb 2012
The Final Parts(Naruto vs Sasuke, The Last, Boruto) of this series redeemed Naruto for me. Great finale and im happy Hinata and Naruto are together. Gonna miss this but now its time for Boruto.
Mar 23, 2017 11:30 AM

Sep 2016
Perfect ending for this show.

gg Naruto~
Mar 23, 2017 11:32 AM
May 2015
I wanted to see Naruto becoming Hokage so much, but this ending also was really nice.
Aand I don' t know if anyone else noticed in this picture...

Kakashi without his mask and... who? Kakashi in his childhood or...?
Mar 23, 2017 11:34 AM

Feb 2017
Can someone make that spongebob meme about only crying for 15 minutes while watching the end of naruto?

Mar 23, 2017 11:36 AM

Mar 2016
Pretty nice finale to conclude a 15 years long ride.

Man I'll miss Naruto a lot. I grew up with this series, and seeing it end today makes me feel super nostalgic. It's also one of the "pillars" that got me into watching animes.

8/10. Won't be watching Boruto so this is farewell.
Mar 23, 2017 11:36 AM

Jul 2009
I wish we could have seen more of the marriage, also I hope some day I find out how Sasuke married Sakura.
Anyway, it was 2008 when I started Shippuuden, it was a long ride for sure...the fillers and flashbacks ruined the mood for me, but even so it was good. 7/10
Mar 23, 2017 11:38 AM

Apr 2013
Haven't watched the last 150 episodes~ for many reasons but I did watch the finale.. meh. Naruto took a big dip in quality in the manga/anime after the pain arc, it took a lot for me to drop the series that got me into anime but I dont really regret it. I'm happy that it's finally over tho (Boruto doesnt exist in my mind).
Mar 23, 2017 11:54 AM

Jul 2013
I cried, I smiled, I laughed.. plenty of those moments during the duration that I've been watching this anime. It's not perfect but it doesn't have to be. It hits close to my heart, none more so than the last few episodes, and that's what matters the most.

This final episode was just perfect. I started crying when Naruto asked Iruka to come as his father and the tears didn't stop until the episode ended. It would've been better had they used The Last's ending scene with Hoshi no Utsuwa but I suppose they can't for some reasons. It doesn't matter though. I'm so gonna miss Naruto, now both manga and anime have finally ended. I hope Boruto would be just as good.

Goodbye Naruto, thanks for all the memories.
Mar 23, 2017 12:12 PM

Apr 2011
Didn't think I'd live long enough to see Shippuuden end.
Mar 23, 2017 12:20 PM

Apr 2016
set as completed :D.

Time for a short conclusion.

I find it quite remarkable how well Naruto has managed to remain so interesting / funny / exciting over such a long period (Of course without the Filler and some later Arcs). Even the sad moments just fit well. In addition, you have to highlight the incomparably good and always appropriate music.

8/10
Mar 23, 2017 12:22 PM

Sep 2014
totally kekt at Orochimaru appearing among all the friends
Mar 23, 2017 12:24 PM

Jun 2013
Remember kids if someone kills lots of people in your town, and leaves you orphan, just so you know he... is the coolest guy, dattebayo. Well some parts of this were good... the Pain arc mainly (in my opinion), rest 80% was filler. Can't say I'm excited for Boruto, but hey this was one (well the original Naruto) of the very first anime I ever watched, so thank you.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

191 by shoelaze »»
Yesterday, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 23, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 339 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loveyuri - Nov 21, 2013

162 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 21, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 485 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2016

50 by Vysarine »»
Apr 20, 11:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.