Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 10, 2017 2:46 PM

Jul 2016
komasan said:
My enjoyment of this show went from 100 to 0 real quick.

Totally agree... :\
Mar 10, 2017 3:16 PM
Jun 2016
The animation was kinda lazy in this episode compared to others but it was pretty hideable since they managed to make it look cute

Everything about the storyline this episode kinda pissed me off, but I'm glad Neko is back, though I'm sure she won't has as big of a role as before, unfortunately
Mar 10, 2017 4:54 PM

Aug 2013
Would have preferred the last few episodes to be just Masamune training in the mountains than this fat shit making Aki blush. Comes out of nowhere it's so jarring to the narrative. Very tempted to drop it but I want to finish it if there's only 2 episodes left.
Mar 10, 2017 5:33 PM

Dec 2013
JumBoRGiNo said:
uff season 2 will be better. but the final of this is gonna be good too.
lol season 2? I hate to break it to you but the manga ends soon and it's right after this segment so there won't be a season 2. Maybe an OVA or 2 if you are lucky but yeah it will end in 2 episodes.
Mar 10, 2017 6:03 PM
Jul 2018
pjburton said:
JumBoRGiNo said:
uff season 2 will be better. but the final of this is gonna be good too.
lol season 2? I hate to break it to you but the manga ends soon and it's right after this segment so there won't be a season 2. Maybe an OVA or 2 if you are lucky but yeah it will end in 2 episodes.

hmm idk i think itll be super rushed if they end the whole manga in 2 episodes. a movie should be fine. and i mean a season 2 can be 6 episodes (like strike the blood 2 right now) it might count as an ova though still.
Mar 10, 2017 6:49 PM

Oct 2011
Omg noooo stay away from her. Only Makabe is the only one for her.
Mar 10, 2017 7:42 PM

Feb 2012
Welcome new rival! There's only two episodes left so I hope you enjoy your stay since the end isn't too far. I'd like to know more about you and understand your intentions, but that seems impossible with the amount of time left. Goodbye.
shintariMar 10, 2017 9:24 PM
Mar 10, 2017 8:53 PM

Oct 2007
Predictability on the story just skyrocketed. There can only be so many arcs and forks now.
Mar 10, 2017 9:28 PM

Aug 2010
Well things are moving around and its time for the snow white play showdown

Mar 10, 2017 11:33 PM

Dec 2011
Kittens-kun said:
Chendroshee said:
Just from reading the comment, this series finally shows its worst. Glad i dropped it 2 episodes ago.

God, every character in this series have something wrong in their head.

Yet you still come back here just to complain? lol.

Yeah, is it wrong to do that?

Actually i'm here because someone on my social media shared his frustration about this show. So i come back and checking what's happening in this episode just from reading the comment.

It's bad as expected lol
ChendrosheeMar 11, 2017 3:22 AM
Mar 11, 2017 3:51 AM
Dec 2014
TopRomanceAnime said:
Huex3 said:

Cause revenge is importanter (yes this is intentional spare me pls)..

I know it is, but still, like she literally loved makabe and now in 1 episode she loves the other guy, she even asked him to kiss her :s

I know it currently makes no sense. That's because the reasons why she is acting like that hasn't been revealed yet.
Mar 11, 2017 5:00 AM
Aug 2014
Can't wait for the product placement next episode.
Mar 11, 2017 5:02 AM
Dec 2016
wait, so aki thinks that the fat kid is pig's foot? i dont get it...
Mar 11, 2017 7:46 AM
Jul 2018
this episodes is the worst so far and the only one i disliked
2/5
Mar 11, 2017 8:42 AM

Nov 2013
What the fuck was that? it seemed the anime does a timeskip
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Mar 11, 2017 9:12 AM
May 2016
Fck it i'm pissed off. That impostor did irritates me a lot. This kind of things is one of many things that dropped an excitement of such great series.

Seriously, what the f is happening? Who is that guy? Suddenly barging in like he's the boss. I need to read the manga now. Screw the spoilers.

The moment when Masamune asked Aki if she know the name of pig's foot is never brought up anymore. I'm sure she will realize everything just from that one, maybe.

Argh, i don't even know what i'm talking about.
Mar 11, 2017 10:13 AM
Mar 2016
Glad not continue watch this series after 3 episodes
Mar 11, 2017 10:27 AM
Jan 2017
You guys are forgetting that there is hardly any anime that jus come out nd say their whole thing was a facade... there always needs to be a buildup nd then a turning point to the climax where the MC (Masamune) will have to face his ordeal nd make a decision before he can admit he is still in love since he doesn't actually believe he is.
Mar 11, 2017 11:33 AM

Jul 2009
So now Aki is acting all lovely around the boy she thinks it's Masamune...
Mar 11, 2017 2:54 PM
Jul 2018
Honestly I think there was sense of 'rush' on this episode.We should have gotten more development of that fat guy. Anyway this episode was somewhat okay for me.
Hope my rating stays 8.
Mar 11, 2017 3:27 PM

Feb 2016
I'm a little skeptical about this development with the chubby kid.

Also, we really shouldn't have seen Neko again, she had a really touching send-off and then comes back like nothing happened? Why? They ended her arc on such a good note, seeing her again in good spirits is nice, but it totally kills the dramatic momentum.

I'll wait until the story is finished to pass judgement on whether the inclusion of the chubby kid was really necessary. It seems like it has a role because Masamune got complacent, so a challenge is exactly what is needed to show that he really love Aki.

But at the same time, it's so out of left-field and it's really kind of tugging away at the consistency of Aki's character. Considering there are only two episodes left, I wonder if we're really going get much mileage out of this new problem.

Overall okay episode, but some of the paths moving forward are kind of strange, like Aki's friends suddenly wanting Masamune to fail.

Mar 11, 2017 4:54 PM
Mar 2012
haha this level of salt is just right
Maybe chubby will force Makabe to reveal the childhood pig's foot secret, just to prove he's the real deal.
but this arranged marriage sucks. Their Adagaki family doesn't even keep their own records?
Mar 11, 2017 6:24 PM
Dec 2011
gust11 said:

JokerxHisoka said:
I'm kind disappointed that the MC just accepted that she mistook Kanetsugu for him just because Kanetsugu was fat like the young version of the MC.
Well, he doesn't even find out why Aki acted so nice to Gasou until the Paris arc, which is after this current one, so it's quite a ways off. Also, she believed it was him because of his shape, his acting familiar with her, and the legitimate letter from the grandfather that ostensibly gave him a lot of credibility. Though I can definitely understand your frustration. I feel it too, only because of dramatic irony, but nonetheless I still dislike this arc, not even the manga's recent chapter can make me like it, though whether this month's chapter does, is yet to be seen.

still, the MC doesn't even question her or gets mad with her for mistaking, even though he was always there and she never even thought he could be her childhood friend.
=[
JokerxHisokaMar 11, 2017 6:38 PM
Mar 11, 2017 9:25 PM

Dec 2011
Kittens-kun said:
Chendroshee said:

Yeah, is it wrong to do that?

Actually i'm here because someone on my social media shared his frustration about this show. So i come back and checking what's happening in this episode just from reading the comment.

It's bad as expected lol

It shows that you have no life.

Which part of me complaining equal to no life? Are you retarded? lol
Mar 11, 2017 10:12 PM

Mar 2016
Fat bitch ruining everything... ugh
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2017 10:27 PM
Feb 2017
UGHHHHHHHHHHHH. This episode pissed me off so much! I wanted to strangle that fat fuck! Like are you serious! He's also known as Masamune?! WTF is that. And also, did she not hear the actual Masamune ask her if she remembered "pig's foot"? Like most of the time, it's the male that's dense, but in this case Aki is the dense one! Like how do you not put together Masamune and his knowledge of the nickname together. In the next ep, this fat fuck better be gone or I'm gonna flip out.
Mar 11, 2017 11:28 PM

Jan 2013
Some of the characters acted a bit strange this episode. Some weird moments.
Mar 11, 2017 11:52 PM
Jul 2018
and so the NTR begins...

Damn, this discussion... Saltier than the Dead Sea

But i gotta admit that i was like, 'WTF?' at the totality of this episode.

2 eps to go, though... Gud luck with that.
Mar 12, 2017 9:29 AM

Sep 2016
imo aki doesn't like the fake masamune because he is fatty or because she has a chubby fetish but because she used to love the little boy who used to come in her villa and play when they were young..she's in love with the boy who shared precious moments with her and created memories for her to cherish..and that's the point of the anime..that some people don't look the appearance but the character and trying to be hot won't make you differ..as Aki mentioned when they other guy tried to ask her out in the start of the episode..
I'm glad we got to see Neko again healthy and helping Makabe..I believe yoshino iss the, key though to underveil fake masamune and bring aki and masa together..also these girls who try to fuck up the show be better gone in the next episode..they were annoyin af and their appearance pointless
Mar 12, 2017 10:07 AM

Jul 2015
This ep was lame at best. To hell with Adagaki, her fatty fetish and lesbo fanclub. Masamune should go with Yoshino or at least Neko.
Mar 12, 2017 10:32 AM
May 2014
Love the subversion here. When you're supposed to be cheering on the MC, You realize he's the worse person out of the two in this competition.
Mar 12, 2017 1:05 PM

May 2015
Chendroshee said:
Kittens-kun said:

It shows that you have no life.

You continue to bitch and moan about a show you don't even watch.

Mar 12, 2017 2:19 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm after last weeks surprise ending this weeks should be good. A person that looks exactly like Masamune's old self eh. This is certainly interesting. So it would seem that Aki was not the one that rejected him and that she still remembers him fondly eh. Hmm Aki sure has a lot of maids but thats to be expected i guess since she is from a rich family. Hmm so Yoshino's father is actually the head butler of the mansion eh. Hmm so a marriage has been arranged between Aki and this guys family eh. Now this really puts Yoshino and Masamune's plan in the bind. Man what a time for Masamune to be in a location that has no cell reception. Ah right the training in the mountains thing that he embarked upon after Neko's revelation. And now its the new school term. I guess Aki still has suitors showing up eh. Lol the way that she dealt with him was funny. The members of the SU council are as funny as ever. Lol Sonoka is 2 years older than her companion eh. Wow that was unexpected. The members of the SU should really have gotten more screen time really in fact this episode is the first time in ages since i seen them. Seems such a waste not to use them. Aki being reduced to stuttering by Mari lol. Wow Mari's words are right to the point though. Lol the reactions of Sonoka and her companion. The Su council's opinion of the lookalike though. I like Aki's new hairstyle though. It makes her look even more elegant and pretty than usual. Plus her attitude at this point is so different than before thanks to Masamune. The council must be thinking what the hell has happened to her. Lol a chubby chaser as in Aki lol. Hmm Neko being back now that was a surprise and a shock to Masamune lol. Its nice to see that Neko's surgery was a success and that she was able to return safely. Its only been a month since they last seen each other and already Neko's easily her old self again. Speaking of which Masamune is not much closer to Aki than before. Now even less so. Wow Neko's transformation upon finding that Masamune had not gotten any closer to Aki. Masamune's pose isn't fooling anyone lol especially Neko.

Hehe i guess the new guy is even more interesting than Masamune is. Aki's relationship with him seems to have gotten pretty close. But then again its the marriage proposal as well as her own feelings towards him thats affecting this as well. Masamune's reaction to him being her betrothed though. Yoshino being dragged away by Masamune again lol. Poor Yoshino being shaken like that. Now that his competition is also staying in the same house as Aki is Masamune sure is at a disadvantage. So it seems that Aki is really in love with the guy then eh. Well she did in the past but it seems that these feelings are also resurfacing. Now Masamune has to worry about this guy as well. Its funny seeing his reaction to this turn of events though. Kanetsugu seems to be quite athletic actually not to mention intelligent as well. Plus he seems to be helpful and carefree as well. Someone like that will of course find plenty of people that are nice to him. Masamune's way of dealing with stress though is to ride the hell out of the spring pig eh. Yoshino being trapped on the ride at the park as Masamune spins her lol. The members of the council being so shocked at this turn of events though. Then again i guess everyone is pretty shocked at this time. Wow Mari is scary when she loses control. Their idea of Aki sure is unexpected lol. Wow to think that the council are so angry that they are willing to use physical force on the heretic eh. That was unexpected. Its a shame that the council isn't featured as often as they should be though. They can be pretty entertaining at times.

Hmm a class project eh with the snow white play being the theme. Well Masamune can easily be the prince and it will be quite hillarious to see Kojuurou as snow white.
Lol Kojuurou always gets picked for the princess eh. Hmm Quite the bold move ambushing Aki like that. Then again he has to wait until she's alone first. Lol thats one way of distracting a boy. Hmm so it seems that the council was convinced that Masamune is the bad guy here and is taking protective measures as well. The explanation to the council sure was unexpected. But then again to them this is far safer and better than if Aki is with Masamune i guess. Hmm so the vice president is Sonoka thats also pulling the strings behind the scenes eh. She certainly looks the type lol. Well Tae seems pretty determined to do Snow white eh. So this is part of the councils protective measures eh. So as to allow Aki and Kanesugu to kiss eh. Wow this argument sure escalated eh. To think that Masamune's plan now hinges on a competition between classes. The final competition and his plan looks to be most interesting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2017 4:23 AM

Aug 2008
It sure turned fast into unwatchble bollocks with the appearance of fat douchebag. Sucks Neko got relegated to side character, she's more pleasant to watch than whatever is going on in the retard triangle. Not to mention Aki's mental "groupies".
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 13, 2017 6:06 AM

Mar 2016
This fat fuck is annoying as fuck...I actually enjoyed this Anime, but as they introduced Gasou the Anime went downhill

Am I the only one who would beat the shit out of Gasou?

Sry for being rude but this guy made me angry as fuck
ShuragonMar 13, 2017 6:15 AM

If you think I'm normal, you're wrong.
Mar 13, 2017 6:10 AM
Apr 2016
With how unlikable (if she wasn't already) this episode made Adagaki I would really applaud this show if he goes through with the revenge in the end. Hard to think of a romance show that made me want the leads to be apart as much as this. I don't mind the chubby guy as it's hard to view him as a character since he's a tool for the plot. The 3 fangirls were the worst, though whenever shows have groupies like them it never works in my opinion.
Mar 13, 2017 1:02 PM

Aug 2015
It looks like I am done with this anime. It's just ridiculous to see such an annoying child to take the place of the main character. And heroine can forgot every single thing that hero has done because she's found a fatty who looks like her fat torture-guy. This show has ruined for me.
Mar 13, 2017 8:49 PM

Jul 2015
Got from 6-7/10 to 2-3/10 really fast.

I won't drop it, probably read the manga too and then put it in the "it's awfull af" category.
Mar 14, 2017 8:58 AM

Dec 2011
Kittens-kun said:
Chendroshee said:

Then both of us are equally no life since you keep replying to this complain and defending a bad show without a valid argument :D

Oh fyi, i do WATCH this show. But it's just so bad halfway through, i dropped it. It's not equal to "don't even watch".
ChendrosheeMar 14, 2017 9:02 AM
Mar 14, 2017 1:41 PM
Jan 2016
tolga1991 said:
This anime is getting more and more stupid by the episode. I hope that Adagaki bitch will have to marry that Chubby and Masamune's plans would blow on his face cause he took waay waay to long to execute it.

Between this and Neko popping in I give up. I started skimming episodes and kept hearing about a Damn plot twist
Mar 14, 2017 2:30 PM

May 2015
Chendroshee said:
Kittens-kun said:

Then both of us are equally no life since you keep replying to this complain and defending a bad show without a valid argument :D

Oh fyi, i do WATCH this show. But it's just so bad halfway through, i dropped it. It's not equal to "don't even watch".

You don't have a valid argument either. Plus, that's EXACTLY what dropped means. If you're still watching it, then you haven't dropped it.

Mar 15, 2017 8:39 AM
May 2012
sadly i decided to drop the series after episode 10

i cannot stomach all of the neko's health or lack there of, her back story about how sick she is, and her surgery and blah blah blah

its boring worn out and tired, more maricka from nisekoi rip off

not interested

this show was better off without neko
Mar 16, 2017 8:13 AM

Dec 2011
Kittens-kun said:
Chendroshee said:

You don't have a valid argument either. Plus, that's EXACTLY what dropped means. If you're still watching it, then you haven't dropped it.

Lol you didn't read my argument in the previous episode thread then. Feel free to find it.

Also your definition of "don't even watch" is weird but i respect that, don't worry.
Mar 16, 2017 8:35 AM

Feb 2015
can someone make stitch of that loli president chick holding that paper
SEND ME DA FRIEND REQUEST AND COMMENT ON MY PROFILE <33

I LOVE YUKINO YUKINOSHITA, CHITOGE AND YUNO GASAI.. they changed my life.. every night b4 sleeping i think about them and pray that i meet a yukino/chitoge/yuno irl <33
i will stay virgin for them <33 i know they are out there and i will meet them <33 i love u yukino bbb
Mar 16, 2017 4:06 PM

Apr 2015
Overall A Nice Episode!!!!!!!!
Mar 16, 2017 6:58 PM

Oct 2008
finally a somewhat decent episode because for the first fuckin time there's REAL CONFLICT
Mar 16, 2017 8:40 PM

Dec 2015
Heading into these last episodes. Hope that everything can be explained to its fullest. Otherwise, it's manga time.
Mar 16, 2017 10:17 PM

Jun 2013
Wtf is this bullshit?
Mar 18, 2017 2:39 AM

Dec 2015
What a big waste of time.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 18, 2017 7:42 PM

May 2016
This anime is like rollercoaster. One time I enjoy it for 8/10 and then they do something stupid and pointless and my enjoyment drop too 2/10. Come on ! I know they create that fat dude just to anoy people but still ... its bad ! NTR is bad ! This episode is bad !
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

218 by Lkunnnss »»
Apr 22, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

371 by Fleicher »»
Apr 18, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

145 by Cheese_Enjoyer07 »»
Jan 2, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

230 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2017

130 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.