Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 9, 2017 4:59 PM

Jun 2013
he should have seen that coming she's a bitch what did he expect
Feb 9, 2017 5:00 PM

Sep 2014
You know I was starting to like Neko a little this episode but then she goes and steals his picture? Like wtf someone call the cops that shit is illegal!

Also Aki fell in my eyes after punching him.

Honestly I'm starting to root for Yoshino for some reason, I just like her more than the other two.
Feb 9, 2017 5:10 PM

Feb 2008
I do not like this new girl at all.

Pretty bad episode for me, just didn't get in the groove when Aki disappeared from the episode.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Feb 9, 2017 6:24 PM

Dec 2013
Ali's reaction was really predictable.

Yoshino is still easily my favourite. Rest of the characters are meh.
Feb 9, 2017 6:27 PM

Jan 2013
Wait what? So that loli is his mother? wtf Japan xD And he called her a loli hag ahahaha
Aki the tsundere is back...
That kissing scene ahaha i laughed so hard xD How to kiss a girl, imagine as if she were a ham ahaha 10/10 will do that xD
I still can't understand what Neko is doing/trying to do and who she really is, but it seems that Masamune's loli mother knows Fujinomiya and she's already been to his house hmm....interesting.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 9, 2017 7:07 PM

Sep 2015
OMFG the ending had me reminded of Nisekoi
Feb 9, 2017 7:30 PM
Aug 2014
watching this right after kuzu no honkai was probably not a good idea
Feb 9, 2017 7:52 PM

Oct 2007
Hinata said:
OMFG the ending had me reminded of Nisekoi
I hope Neko isn't after revenge of some sort either. Because I rather ship Neko with Masa than Aki :>
Feb 9, 2017 8:23 PM
Jan 2017
At the last scene fujinomiya speaks in kansai dialect, is dat some kind of hint?
Feb 9, 2017 9:09 PM

Oct 2008
kamil88 said:
Did she sneaked into Masamune room to steal that picture? If she did, i dislike her more and more.

Exactly. IDK why people can still like her after seeing that. SHE IS A THIEF.

And it is obvious as hell she wants revenge, or something detrimental to MC that's why she's fake af 99% of the time trying to get MC's affections. And now she has a trump card that she stole.
Feb 9, 2017 9:34 PM

Jan 2013
I knew she would steal that picture.
Good episode, again nothing out of the ordinary happened.
Feb 9, 2017 10:01 PM

Dec 2016
I have concluded that Swim Swim is best girl. Funny how I can hate her so much in one show and like her so much in another when they got the same exact personality...

Attaboy Makabe trying to steal the kiss. Too bad you got uppercutted. I was expecting Neko to interrupt it, but it still didn't happen sooo no difference I guess...

Extremely interested to see what Neko is up to. She is hanging around him just to get info or something. It is almost like she is an agent for someone... Apparently Makabe's mom seems to know her? I wonder how this will all come together.... the mom being a loli is like really weird though. Idk if this has been brought up yet, but if it hasn't then I guess I will say it. How the hell did she give birth to her kids??
Feb 9, 2017 10:46 PM

Feb 2015
Entertaining episode, no more than that. Neko is something more than a fallen in love women, I think that Neko's love will fight Masamune's hate against Aki.
Feb 10, 2017 12:45 AM

Jun 2016
OH MY GOD!! Fujinomiya Neko-chan, what are you planning!!? This is getting good! the way she stole the pic... you're truly are a sneaky one... That last clip though lol, so sad, don't steal someone else's lines Masamune-kun lol, it won't do you any good just makes you look...sad no offense xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2017 2:10 AM
Nov 2016
This episode was so-so for me, we didn't get to see much of Aki, except for the opening sequence. Yoshino is pretty apprehensive of Neko and that's understandable.

I think Neko's gonna stir up some trouble with that photo of Aki and Masamune....
Feb 10, 2017 2:32 AM

Jun 2013
was her accent slipping at the end?
Feb 10, 2017 4:02 AM

May 2009
I don't get why anime is even bothering with Neko's backstory, that plot point was completely dropped in manga.
Goku said:
Honestly I'm starting to root for Yoshino for some reason, I just like her more than the other two.

There is no romance between them.
Feb 10, 2017 4:26 AM

Dec 2015
Seems weird. Neko stealing the pic. Loli mother seems to recognize Neko. Maybe the girl in the pic actually was Neko and she changed her hair color and Aki is some sister from a different mother/father. Or something like that.
Feb 10, 2017 4:33 AM

Jul 2016
I start to dislike Fujinomiya now... and maybe I will hate her... And I sense that maybe Fujinomiya want to do something like Masamune, and her target is Masamune. I don't know though, Masamune's mother quite give a big hint.
Feb 10, 2017 4:42 AM
Oct 2016
A pretty cute episode I should say. but also got a pretty 'damn it' ending. Neko is a bit suspicious I think.
Feb 10, 2017 4:45 AM

May 2016
Pig's foot is about to get humiliated incoming!
Feb 10, 2017 5:45 AM
Jan 2014
LOL loli hag, I still dont understand how she is even a mother.
Feb 10, 2017 6:22 AM

Nov 2011
Compared to the previous episode, the situation at both the plot of the narrative level, turns out to be better and is also more fun. The final explains so much, in fact, a lot about why such a girl like Fujinomiya Neko, remains stuck at Masamune, maybe they are friends of flab? Who knows! Drawings and animations, less horrific than usual. Masamune is the best character as a comedy, the other characters are a step lower.

It is very funny this scene, for some reason thinks right in Ham, and not the Mortadella. XD

ichii_1 said:

AYY LMAO XD
Feb 10, 2017 6:29 AM
Jul 2015
Nebulantee said:
Could Kanetsugu Gasou be Neko Fujinomiya??? Because at the end it sounded like she said that she was alike, could it mean that she looked like masamune, because Kanetsugu looked like masamune and it sounded like neko was referring that she is Kanetsugu

Who is kanetsugu?
Feb 10, 2017 8:41 AM

Feb 2008
Koiwai sure has it rough. Being on the receiving end of rocket science isn't often that fun.

On another note, loli hag...
Feb 10, 2017 11:16 AM
Jan 2010
this awful generic new bitch is the worst
Feb 10, 2017 11:49 AM

Jun 2013
Another great episode as usual!
Feb 10, 2017 12:45 PM

Jul 2013
I still cannot believe the mother is a fucking loli after having not one, but two children. Just Japan things, it seems.

For some weird reasons, I'm liking Aki a bit more, and it's weird, because she hasn't show her nice side for the moment.
Feb 10, 2017 2:38 PM

Oct 2013
LOL the seed spitting competition made me die. The ending was kinda funny too
Feb 10, 2017 7:14 PM
Jan 2015
All this Neko hate lol, I actually like her.
My Queens

Feb 10, 2017 9:38 PM

May 2015
Seriously... who enters someone else room without permission and worse than that take someone’s belongings like that...?
Feb 10, 2017 10:48 PM

Mar 2016
Honey why.... this is sad 😔

I used to be rooting for Neko but after that tea and stealing that photo, she just went down. I knew that she was trying to do something but uggg why is she so trashy. And lol Loli Hag!
I'll be finishing the season to see how the love triangle plays out!
UrbanJahtsFeb 10, 2017 11:09 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2017 3:19 AM

Nov 2011
SJ7izm said:
So...people are just pretending her past isn't painfully obvious, right?

Are you suggesting what I am thinking? Neko has the EXACT goal as the MC in that she is trying to be his ideal in order to seek revenge for something he did in the past.
i love tirru
Feb 11, 2017 5:31 AM

Jul 2014
After all these episodes, I can say that Aki is best girl. My opinion of Yoshino has improved, and about Neko...lol can't say I like her. She's nice and all, but...no.

The scene at the pool is quite funny, with Makabe picturing ham lol
Feb 11, 2017 6:11 AM

Jan 2015
Whoops, party at Masamune's house. Thanks to loli hag. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Feb 11, 2017 6:30 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Summer time eh
lol Neko showing up with a large umbrella
still its summer after all

Lol Neko asking Yoshino where Masamune was
How did she figure to ask Yoshino i wonder lol
and the awkward silence that follows lol

Lol a kiss to prove that Masamune was not lying to Aki and that he truly likes her eh.
Quite the request from Aki though
Lol guess Aki's request messed up his grand plan lol
Lol Masamune's endgame plan was the rejection eh
as expected of him that will be quite cruel

Lol Masamune is reacting before he can think lol
Its funny how his thoughts are not in syn with his actions
lol thinking of Aki as a ham to avoid being embarrassed eh

Lol Aki's reaction of the kiss though was priceless
hmm and it looks like they have to vacate the area as well given that the swim team is here

Lol Aki's still as harsh as ever even after that event lol
seems as though Masamune has actually developed feelings for Aki though
Lol and Neko finally found him

Hmm tea at this time of year eh
Neko is so cute when she smiles though
hmm roasted green tea with plum eh
Perfect drink after doing hard work in summer i think

Neko is pretty knowledgeable in terms of medicine and how to apply that to preparation of food eh
Lol Masamune and Neko's discussion was interesting as both have different view points with regards to the body
Lol asking Neko what she likes about him out of the blue like that

Hard question to answer in the best of circumstances though
Lol Neko's answer though was pretty unexpected
lol being so modest that he doesn't realize his own charms
great answer that also caused him to be lost lol

Hmm Neko really respects Masamune a lot eh
She's tougher than he thinks she was lol
and Yoshino finally determines that Neko is a dangerous opponent to her plans as well eh.
Lol Yoshino works well as a ninja lol
But too obvious with her tailing though

So Neko's bodyguard was shadowing her eh
makes sense that Neko's bodyguard will be nearby though
Neko's apologetic look was cute though
Not that it worked on Neko who can see right through her though

A battle of wits between Neko and Yoshino eh
hmm a home visit from both Yoshino and Neko eh lol
That must have been quite a shock for Masamune
Masamune's mother though actually looks pretty young for her age lol
Lol Masamune just dragging Yoshino away

So Masamune's mother found the pair of them staring down each other in front of their house eh
And was so happy on seeing that they were wearing the same uniforms that she dragged them both to her house eh lol

Lol Yoshino is pretty perceptive eh
lol as Masamune tries to Yoshino out Neko appears
Lol he's also unintentionally close to Neko when he pushed her out

Lol all of that food is not good for Masamune at all lol
Lol Masamune's answer to his sister is squeezing her cheeks eh
Still Masamune's mother is cute made even more apparent because its Yui Ogura thats voicing her lol

Lol even when eating their differing viewpoints is apparent
both calories and Nutrients are important after all
still i don't blame his mother for being angry about it

His sister though is pretty carefree eh
But lol Neko and Masamune do make a good pair
Yoshino looks cute in that yukata though
But she's right in that his sister is very different to her brother

Lol the reason why Yoshino is fond of fireworks was because of an experiment that involved her being tied to a bunch of them by Aki eh
wow Neko looks even better in her yukata
lol a seed spitting contest that even his mother is interested in
lol Masamune's reaction to this
But its nice seeing Neko have so much fun though

Must have been quite the exhausting day for Masamune trying to keep both girls apart and trying to hide every secret that he has lol
Hmm so Kinue knew Neko in the past then eh
And Neko also knows Masamune's secrets now then eh

Lol Masamune using the same line that Neko used to answer him and finding that it doesn't work on Aki at all

Great episode as always
Seems that Masamune's plan is working better than he hoped as Aki is in love with him but at the same time he's starting to fall for her too.
Neko's personality was also expanded upon and i thought that her knowledge of medicine and how it can be applied to food was also pretty nice to see.
Yoshino also wakes up to the fact that Neko is a far dangerous opponent to her plan than she though but in this i was surprised that Neko had already anticipated Yoshino's moves though and knew exactly who she was.

The Home visit from Yoshino and Neko though was a great surprise though and you can see that Neko had a lot of fun here. The interactions that she had with not just Masamune but with Chinatasu and Kinue were pretty funny. Lol Yoshino's recount of why she was not fond of fireworks though. This episode focused more on Neko but it was nice to see her character being fleshed out though.
Feb 11, 2017 7:03 AM
Mar 2013
Did anyone else find it strange how Neko steal the picture so fast?
Feb 11, 2017 8:04 AM
Mar 2012
lots of Neko dev, so also fat like old Masamune & has some secret plan for stealing that photo & purposefully getting near him, possibly like his. At least Yoshino's trying to investigate & loli hag has past knowledge of them all. Lol both are health nuts.
Feb 11, 2017 9:23 AM

Mar 2014
Fujimiya is the most amazing girl in this show !!!
Feb 11, 2017 9:54 AM

Oct 2013
Lelouch0202 said:
Good episode as always.

Based of Neko's reaction to "We're alike", I'm guessing she too was fat just like Makabe when she was kid. Like how Makabe dieted and worked out to become good looking, she probably took nutrients instead of eating too much to bring down her fat. Both of them were probably in the same class or something and watching Makabe work hard to reduce his fat probably inspired her to do the same which could possibly explain why she says Makabe saved her and the fact that Makabe doesn't remember her at all.

Which would make 'em quite a good couple to be honest and possibly for a long-lasting & enjoyable relationship too. They ccould both emphatize with each other due to their pasts and heck, I could see them both in the gym & nutrition industry in the future!

Like what is there with Adagaki anyway but a wish for revenge that is slowly turning into affection. Yea, that's cool & all, but there isn't something that could bring them together as it is with Neko.

Unless she somehow turns a 180, being in a relationship with Aki to me would seem like one of those cringey relationships with a feminist & her pet man you see on youtube.

Something like this:

Edit: broken link, here's this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgv6t16sMmU&feature=youtu.be
ManlyTearFeb 11, 2017 10:13 AM
Feb 11, 2017 10:51 AM

Feb 2016
Ohmygod the loli hag is actually triggering me.

That was a fun episode, I liked it quite a bit. The writing is actually delivering quite well too.

Interesting theory that Neko also used to be fat, I quite like it. That would be the one crucial thing to bring them together and would for the most part excuse her lies. At this point, it's a little unclear as to how she could like Masamune without knowing him. If she knew him when he was younger, then it makes some sense, but clearly, he's not the same as he was before, in fact, he's trying to be a scumbag and arguably failing.

I think Neko's compliment was a lie or at the very least a miss. Masamune is not modest without realizing his charm. He knows exactly how girls react to him and he uses it to his advantage.
SaucyFeb 11, 2017 11:01 AM

Feb 11, 2017 11:01 AM
Dec 2014
paladin7378 said:
Did anyone else find it strange how Neko steal the picture so fast?

I find it strange too but I surmise that Masamune's room doesn't have that much hiding places probably. I mean there's just his bed, gym equipments, mirror with drawers and probably a closet. She probably looked into his mirror with drawers first and found it at first try.
Feb 11, 2017 1:20 PM

Nov 2014
I'm liking Yoshino more and more. give me that sweet Kuudere action!
Feb 11, 2017 7:06 PM

Jun 2013
Neko would be nice if she wasn't such a WHORE.
Feb 11, 2017 9:48 PM

Sep 2013
Aki ham. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I really like masamune, he's doing a very good job being a harem protagonist. Even if so many girls are fawning over him, he's so focused on Aki.
Feb 12, 2017 7:24 PM

Apr 2013
Calvinism said:
SJ7izm said:
So...people are just pretending her past isn't painfully obvious, right?

Are you suggesting what I am thinking? Neko has the EXACT goal as the MC in that she is trying to be his ideal in order to seek revenge for something he did in the past.

That and her being fat/unhealthy in the past. The latter is more so what I expected everyone to be thinking when it came to her past.
Feb 12, 2017 7:31 PM

Aug 2013
SJ7izm said:
Calvinism said:

That and her being fat/unhealthy in the past. The latter is more so what I expected everyone to be thinking when it came to her past.

Manga spoilers:
Toshiya_Feb 12, 2017 7:36 PM
Feb 13, 2017 3:29 AM
Jul 2018
Calling your mom a loli hag... Feelsbadman

Adagaki all the way.

Fujinomiya up to something once again.
Feb 16, 2017 1:17 AM

Jun 2016
'We are alike', what does Neko mean by that.
And why is Masamune's mom a loli...
Feb 16, 2017 10:24 AM
May 2012
Seriously, I would like to know how someone like Adagaki Aki can be called "princess". It is anything but a princess ... She eats like an ogre, is delicate like a horse kick, is arrogant as a doctoral student ... Apart from being as straight as one cattail ... until the hair It's weird. I think of all the characters she is undoubtedly the most annoying, I think the color in my personal list of characters most unpleasant animes.
I just can not say I like Neko because I do not know what she's up to, but it does not look like it's going to be good for Makabe. I think she will use blatant blackmail against him at some point.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

218 by Lkunnnss »»
Apr 22, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

371 by Fleicher »»
Apr 18, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

145 by Cheese_Enjoyer07 »»
Jan 2, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

235 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:15 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

230 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.