Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 5, 2017 11:34 AM

May 2015
Dick Tracy PIMP wannabe Jasley got to the afterlife pretty quick and painless *sigh* I wanted him to be humiliated more and suffer a little more too. Begging for mercy after all he has done, F*cking coward!

I don’t like how Kudelia sounded at the end of this chapter saying those words... I don’t want to think about it… *Foreshadowing*

What are McGillis real intentions?!
Feb 5, 2017 11:40 AM

Jul 2010
Pretty solid ep, expected Jasley's death to feel more satisfying though, nice to see his breakdown though in his final moments.

JizzyHitler said:
also i hope kudelia is more important for this final stretch, the vibe i got from this episode is that she is going to try and stop all this cause she doesnt want to see them all run off to their deaths.

They really need to do something with Kudelia instead of her just sitting in her office and observe all season.
Feb 5, 2017 12:03 PM

Sep 2015
That was one quick end to Jasley, glad it didn't like drag on into a couple episodes. Iok needs to be the next person to get killed even if he got out of the deal with Jasley on enforcing him because he's a dumbass and killed some innocent ppl as well as abusing his power. I have a feeling Orga may be the only one in the end who survives as he becomes the King of Mars. Can already imagine the ending.
Feb 5, 2017 1:06 PM

Sep 2013
That. Felt. Good. Though it was hard to believe Jasley could even consider Tekkadan could forgive his murdering not just Lafter, but everyone conntected to Turbines that he indirectly murdered. Really though, it was a good death. Definitely in the top 3 I've seen, though Mine finally killing that crazy bitch Seryuu in Akame ga Kill! still tops that list.

Now we need only wait for IdIok to die slowly.

And I'm really thinking it's about time Akihiro break his own limiter. I'm willing to bet he does it against Alaya-Vijnana Julieta.
Old_RavenFeb 5, 2017 1:11 PM
Feb 5, 2017 1:47 PM
Jul 2018
Why did Oyaji and Iok had to betray Jasley? Jasley didn't do anything wrong. He just wanted to take over Teiwaz which should've happened. When Merribit said she has someone special in Tekkadan, its not Nady, but Orga. When Kudelia said she has someone special in Tekkadan, its not Mikazuki, but Hush. Where on earth is Maruba Arkay? Naze already died so he should be free from Mars. and what about Todo? Where is he? I bet Oyaji, Rustal, Maruba and Todo are going to gang up against space rats and exterminate them so that way they won't be a threat. Hush is going to be Kudelia's love interest. I just know it. Mikazuki's days are numbered. I'll even bet Isurugi will team up with Vidar against McGillis for control of Gjallarhorn. Something about Isurugi aka Junichi doesn't sit right with me. Oh and Nady is going to die since he's an ojisan. McGillis may die next episode because his usefulness to Tekkadan is outlived. Isurugi, Vidar, Rustal, Iok are going to control Gjallarhorn from McGillis. But before that, he'll hold Almiria hostage against Vidar from doing anything.
removed-userFeb 5, 2017 1:53 PM
Feb 5, 2017 1:51 PM

Sep 2011
Roy_Focker said:

to fuck all the lolis obviously.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 5, 2017 2:12 PM

Mar 2014
rootless said:
starkipraggy said:
Actually it's thematically consistent, the problem with Tekkadan as stated many times by Kudelia/Merribit/other well-meaning adults is that they essentially have no direction and basically just go around trashing whatever the hell it is they're supposed to for that week. A lot of late S1/early S2 tried to steer them into trying to build a future, but the latest arc essentially turned them back into a ragtag team of berserkers in one fell swoop. Why? Because that's just how they've been, and it's a lot harder to change your lifestyle that anime often makes it look. You can tell even Orga has no fucking idea where they're headed, he pretty much admits that Naze was right this episode. They're going to make it "big" (whatever that means) and take it easy after.

While the setup seems to be towards a downer end, I don't see enough powerful enemies to threaten Tekkadan -- It'll probably take every single faction in the entire show to even stand a chance of beating their 3 Gundam + Alaya-Shiki lineup. That might change with the coming eps I guess.

Being thematically consistent doesn't excuse forceful writing. Tekkadan has now reverted to their pre-Turbines state but with more powerful weaponry and more connections. Emotionally however, they have almost always been there. Its due to this that I can almost excuse the poor handling of Kudelia this season. At least whenever she's shown, she has actually matured beyond her initial portrayal of being a complete idealist. She has shown that she now has a clear goal and plan of what to do. I understand that Orga and Kudelia are supposed to be foils as leaders and that Kudelia is supposed to be the better one but the other members of Tekkadan not growing even after supposedly years have passed, is just silly. The show shoves down our throats that they need to learn more but hardly anyone of the original members is doing that. Against Hashmal, Nadi is surprised to find out that a new recruit this season can work out the intricate details of Gundams. More educated members are joining the ranks but the original members, the ones in the room with Orga this episode that lead most operations, are still static in their learning. Akihiro is admittedly the one member with the most development throughout the series. He accepts his humanity, finds people he considers important and now he's also reverting back though its only very slightly. as

I think it was a two year gap between season 1 and 2?
Anyway, you said it yourself. "Emotionally they have always been there"
The original members of tekkadan grew up fighting for survival, some of them even seeing it as their reason to be. I get that you want a change in their dynamics, but change isn't always easy, especially when something has been so deeply engrained.
Biscuit was somewhat of a limiter for Orga but even he always followed Orga with his reckless decisions. Even if the other members were more vocal about all this the end result would likely be the same.
Kudelia has grown, but her circumstances are completely different. So character wise I don't see a problem.
I do agree that the plot can feel forced, especially with the whole king of mars deal. It doesn't feel as solid as the season 1 goal of making a name for tekkadan for future endeavors. It was explored a bit more this episode,becoming king of mars really has no meaning, and if anything it's symbolical. It is definitely thematically consistent, and if we get some solid introspection in regards to tekkadan and their goals it should be able to clear the problem.
I think the reformation of the tyrannical and corrupt Gjallhorn is a good objective, but this is where Tekkadan's lack of direction shows. They're getting into a huge power struggle for a vague objective of king of mars.
Either way, 8 episodes left, let's see where this goes and hope it works on current flaws.
AnimeSoapFeb 5, 2017 2:45 PM
Feb 5, 2017 3:02 PM
Feb 2016
AnimeSoap said:
rootless said:

Being thematically consistent doesn't excuse forceful writing. Tekkadan has now reverted to their pre-Turbines state but with more powerful weaponry and more connections. Emotionally however, they have almost always been there. Its due to this that I can almost excuse the poor handling of Kudelia this season. At least whenever she's shown, she has actually matured beyond her initial portrayal of being a complete idealist. She has shown that she now has a clear goal and plan of what to do. I understand that Orga and Kudelia are supposed to be foils as leaders and that Kudelia is supposed to be the better one but the other members of Tekkadan not growing even after supposedly years have passed, is just silly. The show shoves down our throats that they need to learn more but hardly anyone of the original members is doing that. Against Hashmal, Nadi is surprised to find out that a new recruit this season can work out the intricate details of Gundams. More educated members are joining the ranks but the original members, the ones in the room with Orga this episode that lead most operations, are still static in their learning. Akihiro is admittedly the one member with the most development throughout the series. He accepts his humanity, finds people he considers important and now he's also reverting back though its only very slightly. as

Anyway, you said it yourself. "Emotionally they have always been there"
The original members of tekkadan grew up fighting for survival, some of them even seeing it as their reason to be. I get that you want a change in their dynamics, but change isn't always easy, especially when something has been so deeply engrained.
Biscuit was somewhat of a limiter for Orga but even he always followed Orga with his reckless decisions. Even if the other members were more vocal about all this the end result would likely be the same.
Kudelia has grown, but her circumstances are completely different. So character wise I don't see a problem.
I do agree that the plot can feel forced, especially with the whole king of mars deal. It doesn't feel as solid as the season 1 goal of making a name for tekkadan for future endeavors. It was explored a bit more this episode,becoming king of mars really has no meaning, and if anything it's symbolical. It is definitely thematically consistent, and if we get some solid introspection in regards to tekkadan and their goals it should be able to clear the problem.
I think the reformation of the tyrannical and corrupt Gjallhorn is a good objective, but this is where Tekkadan's lack of direction shows. They're getting into a huge power struggle for a vague objective of king of mars.
Either way, 8 episodes left, let's see where this goes and hope it works on current flaws.

I understand that change is difficult but at this point with 8 episodes left I hardly think that this King of Mars is going to be delved until the final 3 or 4 episodes at which point the whole thing might backfire on Tekkadan. Next episode seems to be focused on McGillis and some Vidar and the episode titles of the coming episodes also dont really give me confidence although that can easily change.
Feb 5, 2017 4:18 PM

Apr 2012
AnimeSoap said:

Actually I believe there was only a 6 to 9 month time skip inbetween.

It is not really clear how much time elapsed in season 1. Back in episode 1 the shopkeeper that Atra worked for said that Mika wouldn't be back for about 5 months, but that was of course before gjallahorn's interference. However we now know that a one-way trip between Earth and Mars can be as little as three weeks. Either way I doubt that more than half of year went by in season 1 and even that much is unlikely.

As for season 2, I think only about three to four months have passed so far. We know that the small war on Earth lasted about 3 to 4 weeks and then another month passed before Tekkadan packed up and left Earth to go back to Mars, which would have taken at least another three weeks assuming they took the shortest route. So that there is at least a little over two months. There was also the one week time skip after the mobile armor was defeated.

So far I don't think even two years have passed since the series started.
ZetatrainFeb 5, 2017 4:32 PM
Feb 5, 2017 4:21 PM

Mar 2014
JizzyHitler said:
Pretty good episode, the things outside of the fight were actually the far more entertaining part of the episode since things are finally all coming into place from alot of the build up the show has been going through. Cannot wait till next week where we finally get to see mcgillis fully fleshed out next week so lets hope they dont mess up what has been easily the most interesting character in the final stretch

also i hope kudelia is more important for this final stretch, the vibe i got from this episode is that she is going to try and stop all this cause she doesnt want to see them all run off to their deaths.

Agreed. McGillis and the whole Gjallhorn deal has been developing very nicely.
I just hope Tekkadan can get good in the final stretch. They seem very aimless at the moment unlike in season 1.
Feb 5, 2017 4:38 PM
Jan 2017
1 asshole down. Corrupt Gjallarhorn especially the shit face Iok are next! Lets go Tekkadan.....

I like what Akihiro said about "how many times does he need to let go?" pretty deep and got emotions on it.

Fareed vs the masked man would be a great match. I would assume that fareed will be defeated and near to death state then Mika comes in. King of Mars here we go!
Feb 5, 2017 4:47 PM

Sep 2016
Finally!!!
Now, one more death to go.

Feb 5, 2017 5:23 PM

Jun 2015
What an intense episode. The action was awesome. New Barabatos looks so cool with it's new weapons. It's got a tail. Mika wrecked everyone with it. Seeing Mika slaying Jasley was satisfying. He thought Iok was going to help him, but Iok abandoned him. Now Tekkadan is part of the revolution.
Feb 5, 2017 5:42 PM
Dec 2016
rootless said:
starkipraggy said:
Actually it's thematically consistent, the problem with Tekkadan as stated many times by Kudelia/Merribit/other well-meaning adults is that they essentially have no direction and basically just go around trashing whatever the hell it is they're supposed to for that week. A lot of late S1/early S2 tried to steer them into trying to build a future, but the latest arc essentially turned them back into a ragtag team of berserkers in one fell swoop. Why? Because that's just how they've been, and it's a lot harder to change your lifestyle that anime often makes it look. You can tell even Orga has no fucking idea where they're headed, he pretty much admits that Naze was right this episode. They're going to make it "big" (whatever that means) and take it easy after.

While the setup seems to be towards a downer end, I don't see enough powerful enemies to threaten Tekkadan -- It'll probably take every single faction in the entire show to even stand a chance of beating their 3 Gundam + Alaya-Shiki lineup. That might change with the coming eps I guess.

I wouldn't fault Nadi for being surprised though, being able to read syslogs is much more difficult for the average person than it seems :S But I'd say that in the first place the people at the top of leadership in Tekkadan have been shoehorned into the whole military take-things-as-they-come sort of thinking. Eugene and Shino are the worst offenders, you blow up stuff, you take care of your men, and then you head out and party. They don't really think about stuff. Akihiro is pretty much forced to reflect, otherwise it's back to bodybuilding for him. Chad probably has some thoughts on the matter but honestly going from Human Debris to being a leader of a major military organisation is big enough that you don't really have the mental capacity to argue about direction. Mikazuki literally gives no fucks.

Also consider that many of the Tekkadan members who got Kudelia lessons are the younger ones (Mika being a notable exception) but it's quite rudimentary and they didn't actually do anything that might help in critical thinking.
Feb 5, 2017 6:01 PM
Dec 2016
FateMaker said:
can u tell me which gundam series i need to watch before this
Nothing. You can start watching Gundam IBO independently without previous shows. Just don't start with this Season 2. Start watching IBO from Season 1 first.
Feb 5, 2017 6:29 PM

Apr 2014
it felt so good to see mika kill them all the way he did not to mention his new gundam is a Beast even more op than it already was

now its time to get Ioq hopefully his time is real soon

but yeah great ep all in all
"one step at a time"
Feb 5, 2017 6:38 PM

Mar 2014
no doubt the revolution will bring tekkadan to death at the end.
Feb 5, 2017 7:02 PM

Sep 2011
AnimeSoap said:
JizzyHitler said:
Pretty good episode, the things outside of the fight were actually the far more entertaining part of the episode since things are finally all coming into place from alot of the build up the show has been going through. Cannot wait till next week where we finally get to see mcgillis fully fleshed out next week so lets hope they dont mess up what has been easily the most interesting character in the final stretch

I just hope Tekkadan can get good in the final stretch. They seem very aimless at the moment unlike in season 1.
my bog concern with him is that i adore how unpredictable he is and how you cannot tell when hes sincere or when he isnt leading to him being this kind of mysterious wild card of the series, yet i feel like it could all be weakened if they dont play their cards right for this finale. Like the big thing they need to avoid is making him go full on stereotypically evil for the finale, hes always been pretty sociopathic but they best not turn him into a full ham type of character like scirocco from zeta gundam whom hes pretty similar to especially as of this ep.

We will see, im not super worried cause so far season 2 has been excellent but its still a concern.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 5, 2017 7:06 PM

Dec 2013
Also, did anyone notice that for the first 6 minutes of the episode, before Hush spoke up, none of the Tekkadan boys even made a sound whilst fighting? All the jabbering was from the dying members of Jasley's team. That was pure unrelenting fury at it's finest. I give my props to the directors and producers for expressing those emotions so vividly purely through actions.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 5, 2017 7:12 PM

Mar 2014
JizzyHitler said:
AnimeSoap said:

my bog concern with him is that i adore how unpredictable he is and how you cannot tell when hes sincere or when he isnt leading to him being this kind of mysterious wild card of the series, yet i feel like it could all be weakened if they dont play their cards right for this finale. Like the big thing they need to avoid is making him go full on stereotypically evil for the finale, hes always been pretty sociopathic but they best not turn him into a full ham type of character like scirocco from zeta gundam whom hes pretty similar to especially as of this ep.

We will see, im not super worried cause so far season 2 has been excellent but its still a concern.

Definitely.His goal of reforming the corrupt Gjallarhorn is commendable,despite going to extremes like betraying Gaileo.
Stereotypically evil doesn't suit him, he appears to have good intentions but with questionable means. He has been in a grey area most of the series, I for one hope he stays on Tekkadan's side but who knows. Next episode should clear somethings up.
AnimeSoapFeb 5, 2017 7:20 PM
Feb 5, 2017 7:23 PM

Sep 2011
AnimeSoap said:
JizzyHitler said:

Definitely.His goal of reforming the corrupt Gjallarhorn is commendable,despite going to extremes like betraying Gaileo.
Stereotypically evil doesn't suit him, he appears to have good intentions but with questionable means. I also hope they he doesn't end up betraying tekkadan in the stereotypically evil manner.
I dont think he necessarily has good intentions, he has shown to be pretty selfish when he needs it and in many ways it looks like the whole reformation of gjllarhorn might be a red herring to other motives. I think hes still going to wind up being closer to evil than good by endgame which honestly is for the best cause it would be questionable to paint him too positively given that hes done some very fucked up things.

We will see when his motivations are explored, i just hope they dont make his motivations something dumb like starting a calamity war for the sake of starting one, id be ok if they give him an anarchistic approach where he wants a world without a governing force but i wouldnt want him to go full senator armstrong survival of the fittest motivation.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Feb 5, 2017 7:41 PM

Mar 2014
JizzyHitler said:
AnimeSoap said:

Stereotypically evil doesn't suit him, he appears to have good intentions but with questionable means. I also hope they he doesn't end up betraying tekkadan in the stereotypically evil manner.
I dont think he necessarily has good intentions, he has shown to be pretty selfish when he needs it and in many ways it looks like the whole reformation of gjllarhorn might be a red herring to other motives. I think hes still going to wind up being closer to evil than good by endgame which honestly is for the best cause it would be questionable to paint him too positively given that hes done some very fucked up things.

We will see when his motivations are explored, i just hope they dont make his motivations something dumb like starting a calamity war for the sake of starting one, id be ok if they give him an anarchistic approach where he wants a world without a governing force but i wouldnt want him to go full senator armstrong survival of the fittest motivation.

Good point. He definitely wants to bring in change, and his references to true power after the mobile armor fight are also a red herring. Maybe some sort of absolute rule/dictatorship? His references of Agnika Kaieru help to romanticize his motivations though. Superficially his intentions do appear good.
I doubt his goal will be starting another cakamity war, but who knows. Maybe we will get a a hoard of mobile armors vs the gundams. That would be pretty sick tbh.
Feb 5, 2017 7:48 PM
Jan 2015
This ep was the most intense yet. Glad to see the conflict starting with some strong opening moves by all parties. Orga death flag too? hmmmmmm
Feb 5, 2017 8:01 PM

Sep 2011
AnimeSoap said:
JizzyHitler said:

Good point. He definitely wants to bring in change, and his references to true power after the mobile armor fight are also a red herring. Maybe some sort of absolute rule/dictatorship? His references of Agnika Kaieru help to romanticize his motivations though. Superficially his intentions do appear good.
I doubt his goal will be starting another cakamity war, but who knows. Maybe we will get a a hoard of mobile armors vs the gundams. That would be pretty sick tbh.
That would be sick in another series where they actually give enough budget to animate things properly. It'll never happen but id adore a calamity war ova more than anything. I do prefer this post war setting as it adds mystery to the war leading to some genuine surprises when the mobile armors came into play.

But yeah mcgillis probably might believe in a totalitarian mindset which wouldnt be ENTIRELY unjustified given how badly gjallahorn has worked out in its oligarchy system but definetly doesnt make him seem like a good guy. I think mcgillis is more the lesser of several evils at the moment but the potential to be worse than the rest in the position of absolute power. The only thing we know for sure is he is definitely pushing for a change of system of government from the previously mentioned oligarchy.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Feb 5, 2017 8:23 PM

Mar 2014
JizzyHitler said:
AnimeSoap said:

That would be sick in another series where they actually give enough budget to animate things properly. It'll never happen but id adore a calamity war ova more than anything. I do prefer this post war setting as it adds mystery to the war leading to some genuine surprises when the mobile armors came into play.

But yeah mcgillis probably might believe in a totalitarian mindset which wouldnt be ENTIRELY unjustified given how badly gjallahorn has worked out in its oligarchy system but definetly doesnt make him seem like a good guy. I think mcgillis is more the lesser of several evils at the moment but the potential to be worse than the rest in the position of absolute power. The only thing we know for sure is he is definitely pushing for a change of system of government from the previously mentioned oligarchy.

A calamity war ova would be awesome, but yeah, very unlikely to happen. The animation in the mobile armor fight was pretty great though. I agree,the mobile armors coming into play worked out very nicely.
We'll probably get a better idea about that in the next episode. I can see him being the final villain totally, but how will he stand up to the alaya system and gundam? I'm thinking he is going to sacrifice his body, but if he ends up like Mikazuki(at best) he can't be a totalitarian ruler.
Feb 5, 2017 8:41 PM

Sep 2011
AnimeSoap said:
JizzyHitler said:

A calamity war ova would be awesome, but yeah, very unlikely to happen. The animation in the mobile armor fight was pretty great though. I agree,the mobile armors coming into play worked out very nicely.
We'll probably get a better idea about that in the next episode. I can see him being the final villain totally, but how will he stand up to the alaya system and gundam? I'm thinking he is going to sacrifice his body, but if he ends up like Mikazuki(at best) he can't be a totalitarian ruler.
I feel like its impossible for anyone else to the be final boss of the series, the entirety of gjallahorn is going down in the next couple of episodes leaving only mcgillis "i have never betrayed anyone in my life" fareed. Especially once you consider that mcgillis is very likley to wind up getting the gundam bael which they said is like a brother mech to the barbatos. I read up that mcgillis is actually an expy of the original char aznable but from the novelized version of 079 where he actually worked with white base to take down the zabi's only to betray them in the final stretch when all the dirt work was done.

I feel like the chances of mcgillis being sincere in his promises to tekkadan is very slim especially he outright says in the mobile armor arc he doesnt see them as equels and wants them to rely on him, so im hoping the likley betrayal isnt forced. I figure hes going to find a way to pin blame onto them but it'd be really shit if he just kills them for the sole purpouse of "i have to be evil now"

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Feb 5, 2017 9:10 PM

Mar 2014
JizzyHitler said:
AnimeSoap said:

I feel like its impossible for anyone else to the be final boss of the series, the entirety of gjallahorn is going down in the next couple of episodes leaving only mcgillis "i have never betrayed anyone in my life" fareed. Especially once you consider that mcgillis is very likley to wind up getting the gundam bael which they said is like a brother mech to the barbatos. I read up that mcgillis is actually an expy of the original char aznable but from the novelized version of 079 where he actually worked with white base to take down the zabi's only to betray them in the final stretch when all the dirt work was done.

I feel like the chances of mcgillis being sincere in his promises to tekkadan is very slim especially he outright says in the mobile armor arc he doesnt see them as equels and wants them to rely on him, so im hoping the likley betrayal isnt forced. I figure hes going to find a way to pin blame onto them but it'd be really shit if he just kills them for the sole purpouse of "i have to be evil now"

It is a slim chance that he is sincere. I could see it working out like what you mentioned about Char.Even if he gets gundam bael he wont stand a chance without the alaya system. He needs true power to be able to establish the order he wants. Maybe sabotage barbatos? Only way I can see him beating it without the alaya system. I hope the mobile armor fight doesn't over shadow the rest of the fights to come lol.

Mcgillis has been shown to be fairly logical, so we can expect no BS.Hopefully. I can see McGillis being killed by gundam vidar as well, or a double KO maybe.
Or maybe gundam vidar and tekkadan team up against the final form of McGillis.
It can go anywhere at this point really. But yeah, final villain McGillis seems probable. There is probably going to be a huge trump card in play.
What are your thoughts on tekkadan though?
AnimeSoapFeb 5, 2017 9:19 PM
Feb 5, 2017 9:23 PM
Dec 2015
We should appreciate how McMurdo basically pulled a Godfather II on Jasley, "I know it was you Fredo! You broke my heart!! You broke my heart!!"
I'm not just a Tsundere, I am THE Tsundere.
Feb 5, 2017 10:26 PM
Dec 2016
AnimeSoap said:
Or maybe gundam vidar and tekkadan team up against the final form of McGillis.

Your comment makes McGillis sounds like Frieza from DBZ XD
Feb 6, 2017 3:29 AM
Apr 2016
Most likely Gaelio and Ein will gang up on McGillis, while being the pre-final fight. Final would be rogue Mikazuki.
Re:formed
Feb 6, 2017 4:01 AM
May 2012
ARE YOU FCUKING SHITTING ME!?

WHERE THE HELL IS IOK KUJAN?! I can't believe he took being so stupid to a whole new level!!! Why suddenly he didn't show up?! Did he just secretly ran away cowardly or something?? This is pretty much explain why Jasley got fucked very easily.

wow. just wow. at least He's finally dead (presumably) after Mikazuki killed him once an for all with his new Lupus Rex anyway. Good god, why am I getting so pissed off in so many ways at this point?!

Seriously, I should've blame the writer who made this dumb character instead in terms to poor writing or something.
Feb 6, 2017 4:06 AM
May 2012
Also I'm still pissed off over what happened to these characters who were DEAD FOR REAL. Masahiro, Aston, Naze Turbine (Amida) & now Lafter.

Thank god Jasley finally deserved to BURN IN HELL.
Feb 6, 2017 6:54 AM
Jun 2011
Food for thought: If Orga ever admits that, in the end, he was wrong, Mikazuki will kill him.
Feb 6, 2017 8:52 AM

Jun 2008
JeffreyZin said:
ARE YOU FCUKING SHITTING ME!?

WHERE THE HELL IS IOK KUJAN?! I can't believe he took being so stupid to a whole new level!!! Why suddenly he didn't show up?! Did he just secretly ran away cowardly or something?? This is pretty much explain why Jasley got fucked very easily.

He's pretty much dead politically, both Rustal and the Kujan Family. I'm not trying defend him, but his situation means he could not take action while being under the watchful eyes of other members of the Seven stars.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Feb 6, 2017 8:57 AM

May 2015
JizzyHitler said:
Roy_Focker said:

to fuck all the lolis obviously.
Better hook him up with the top chocolate manufacturer of the world (Mars, Hershey, Ferrero & Nestlé)… he gonna need a lifetime supply of chocolate is that is his true goal... XD
Feb 6, 2017 12:36 PM

Oct 2013
RealityRush said:
I still feel empty after Jalsey's death. I'm not satisfied. None of this brings Lafter or Naze or Amida back. Nothing was gained from this but empty revenge and lost connections and support. I wanted Jalsey to die, but it feels like such a hollow victory. None of this seems worth the price.

Ikr? Would've felt somewhat better if Azee would've helped out with taking Jasley down but I suppose she's not in the mental condition to do that :( feelsbadman. Regardless,this still had to be done. Heck, it had to be done sooner so this tragedy would've been avoided.
Feb 6, 2017 1:23 PM

Jun 2013
FUCK YOU Jasley!!! that ost man is amazing
Feb 6, 2017 2:54 PM

Feb 2008
The murder midget and Barbatos worked exceedingly well together. With obtaining a tail, Mikazuki has moved another step away from being human. Not that it matters anyway, as his combat potential is far above that of regular humans' even without his mechanical tail.

I didn't expect that Jasley's death would be this enjoyable. Even his young ally betrayed him. Though, as Orga testified, his begs for life weren't that entertaining. I'm still glad his end was brutal, though. Jasley truly had no redeeming qualities.

What truly intrigued me were Yamazin's words - going by the hints she provided, I imagine the masked man isn't fully human either. Gali-Gali may thus have the A-V system as well, perhaps his state is similar to Mikazuki's. Or even Ein's... But time (or rather, the next episode) will tell.

I'm looking forward to seeing the fruits of McGillis's efforts.
Feb 6, 2017 3:41 PM

Dec 2008
If Iok doesn't die in the next episode, I'm going on a Hulk rage fest and flipping over every table I find!
I have this nagging feeling that Vidar might actually end up saving Tekkadan and killing McGillis.
Feb 6, 2017 4:33 PM
Jan 2015
Great episode, but I still feel empty even after Jasley's death. It still won't bring back Lafter or the others ;-;. Still another spineless bastard to kill, Lok. I hope he goes out in a pit of despair.
My Queens

Feb 6, 2017 5:57 PM

Nov 2008
justice has been carried out on that bastard jasley. was so happy when mika brought the hammer down on him.

really enjoyed seeing the new barbatos in action.

Feb 6, 2017 9:49 PM
Mar 2012
cool osts
Lupus Rex badassery, tail hook idea from mobile armor pretty handy. Mikazuki, with every fight, becomes less human & more beast. That armpit stab lol.
Always like Akihiro's giant cutter, very brutal, nothing 'decent' lol.
Not sure why Tekkadan cuts ties to Admoss & Teiwaz, unless it's to keep them from harm. McMurdo doesn't like Jasley anyways, so their goals coincide.
Cool Hush piloting Lafter's mech and does well for the first time.
"I thought I was a part of Tekkadan's family, too." probably the heaviest line this ep. Feels like Gjallahorn/Tekkadan are starting the revolution w/o the original mascot Kudelia. ED feels seem to grow. Lots of uneasy tragedy vibe.
Feb 7, 2017 2:14 PM
Sep 2014
The new big mace is bae
Feb 7, 2017 4:47 PM

Apr 2015
ManlyTear said:
RealityRush said:
I still feel empty after Jalsey's death. I'm not satisfied. None of this brings Lafter or Naze or Amida back. Nothing was gained from this but empty revenge and lost connections and support. I wanted Jalsey to die, but it feels like such a hollow victory. None of this seems worth the price.

Ikr? Would've felt somewhat better if Azee would've helped out with taking Jasley down but I suppose she's not in the mental condition to do that :( feelsbadman. Regardless,this still had to be done. Heck, it had to be done sooner so this tragedy would've been avoided.

I thought they will make him suffer before killing him. And the problem is that maybe Idiok's death will also be ordinary. It doesn't look like they will torture him
Feb 7, 2017 5:06 PM

Aug 2015
The space battle was great. I'm glad that Jasley was squashed like the bug he is, but I'm still feeling that it went by a little too quickly.

In the whole narrative of the show, however, it seems like Naze's betrayal and Lafter's murder will be the catalyst that led Tekkadan to the path they are on now. Immense time was spent on the fates of Naze, Amida, the Turbines, and Lafter because they're people who mean something. A speedy domination and humiliation was all Jasley got because that's all he was worth.

Akihiro is basically on the same page as Mikazuki now, deciding to essentially stop being a good human being because those are the ones that lose people. All that's left is for Tekkadan to charge forward to their destiny, their unavoidable fates.

This long-spanning arc of McGillis' vengeance looks to finally reach its climax. I think Tekkadan will mostly be in the background for this part, probably suffering casualties and being McGillis' tool more than anything. The main players now are McGillis, Vidar/Gaelio, and Mikazuki. Even though Mika is probably as far removed from the affairs of Gjarllahorn as one could get, his personal connection to McGillis and Vidar and his status as the king of the battlefield are sure to draw him into the McGillis/Bauduin vendetta.

I'm surprised you never had a tail too, Mizakuki. The former prey becomes the predator, taking inspiration from the Mobile Armor.
Feb 7, 2017 10:46 PM
Apr 2016
Revenge/action episodes are the best.

I'm glad they cut right to the chase and killed him.

Hush seems like an amateur still.

I think Mika pulls the team, everyone else is meh in combat.
Feb 8, 2017 4:08 PM
Nov 2015
Another spectacular episode. And that phrase in the end made me apprehensive
Feb 8, 2017 6:02 PM

Oct 2008
Jasley is finally annihilated! That was very satisfying!
5/5.

Feb 8, 2017 8:37 PM
May 2012
kaimax said:
He's pretty much dead politically, both Rustal and the Kujan Family.

How did you know that? I don't believe you to be honest. I really should've rather take this as a grain salt because sometimes every post that they replied to me can't be true. Seriously, he can't be dead for real. Or maybe is just me who can't even understand the word/synonym properly.
JafriZinFeb 8, 2017 9:54 PM
Feb 8, 2017 8:39 PM
May 2012
matias067 said:
Jasley is finally annihilated! That was very satisfying!

IF only they could shown some death scenes rather than shown OFF SCREEN besides the good guys... In fact, it makes me wonder 'IS HE DEAD?' or something.
JafriZinFeb 8, 2017 9:54 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2017

407 by KibbyDaWolf »»
Apr 18, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

220 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 1, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

156 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

217 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2017

267 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.