Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 2, 2017 3:41 PM

Aug 2016
The new girl is def up to no good! Either she's psycho and just playing games with strangers or she knows him. My theory is she used to be fat too.
Feb 2, 2017 3:50 PM

Oct 2012
Of course they would be interrupted, this is anime so it's pretty much given.

Dunno what's deal with Neko though, it's obvious she's just playing with him even though I don't know why. Her introduction felt kinda strange. Her "no pantsu" moment lacked any sense in that scene. But at least they made joke of few usual cliches with her.
Feb 2, 2017 3:53 PM
Jun 2016
This rival girl is hilarious would want one of that! Go Neko! Wonder if Aki would really want a kiss or its a challenge or both!
Feb 2, 2017 3:54 PM

Jul 2014
The power bottom with a bonus feature: A bow!

Honestly, it's pretty obvious that Neko has some type of arterial-motive, it's written all over the episode.

The challenge by Aki at the end has me wanting the next episode to be out already though.
Feb 2, 2017 3:58 PM

Oct 2013
LOL transferring girl cliche.

Nah, they're not gonna kiss...will they? Well, that would be very not cliche-like.
Feb 2, 2017 4:17 PM

Jan 2013
That ending must be misleading, Adagaki doesn't seem into it.
Feb 2, 2017 4:32 PM

Jan 2017
VanishingKira said:
No-pantsu girl don't care about her.

Aki bitch as usual.

Ohhh can't swim,nearly drowns,our boy to the rescue.

Prove you like me with a kissu,love the originality.

Can't wait for next episode him to either get close to kissing her then her backing him off or someone interrupting them with perfect time.

That's exactly what I thought after whatching this episode

Feb 2, 2017 4:33 PM

Dec 2009
I don't even know how to react to this episode...
At first i was like "no"
then i was like "okay"
then i was like "wtf con girl"
then the trap got a bow and i died

...then i was like "maybe she not so bad"
then i was like "wtf really con girl"
THEN THE WIND MADE ME HORNY
then Aki was jealous and i was cool with that
then she was cute...
then i was like WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

GenesisAriaFeb 2, 2017 4:37 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Feb 2, 2017 4:34 PM
Jun 2016
That Neko girl seems like she'll make the show even more interesting
Feb 2, 2017 4:36 PM

Jan 2014
The "bleeding from mouth" scene, though.. xD

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Feb 2, 2017 4:39 PM
Jun 2011
that neko girl is fun
Feb 2, 2017 4:55 PM
Apr 2016
[quote=LondonKid message=49537793][quote=MattUzumaki]
SJ7izm said:
Hey, you're in the wrong anime right now.

I also thought that Neko was so Tachibaneske, BEST GIRL IS NOW AMONG US (I expect that she is so manipulative as Tachibana). The Nisekoish touch was great, but why japanese higshcoolers have such great memory problems? HAHAHAH It's already a clichée
Feb 2, 2017 5:18 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Not a terribly likable episode for me. Too much idiocy it would seem to me to have any semblance of cohesiveness. In other words.....too much tilt towards a younger age group audience. Maybe just a dip in the road......
Feb 2, 2017 6:54 PM

Jul 2013
The Cliffhanger!!!
Feb 2, 2017 7:16 PM

Feb 2016
I love this fucking anime so much
Feb 2, 2017 7:30 PM

Sep 2015
rip I feel so trolled with that ending and lol prob even more trolled when the kiss won't happen next episode.
Feb 2, 2017 7:45 PM

Jan 2013
I still don't know if Neko is a good girl or a b***. But i think it's the second one xD That "ketchup moment" proved it. She doesn't even know him... so why is she doing that?
OMG That ending!!! Go Go Masamune!!!!

Protect the best girl :3
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 2, 2017 7:58 PM

Jun 2013
WMR said:
My theory is she used to be fat too.

^ that's what I've been thinking.

I'm gonna call it now and say this kiss ain't gonna happen. The rules of anime dictate it.
Feb 2, 2017 8:00 PM

Nov 2011
I hate Neko already. That Ketchup stunt was stupid and I can just tell she's going to be nothing but trouble. Though it didn't seem like Aki was fazed by her "Envy" comment.

Nice swimsuit though Aki
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 2, 2017 8:20 PM

Sep 2014
I could have sworn that there was more in the manga during the pool scene. Can't really say more since this ep cut off where it did and my question is about after what happens in the pool but before an event of some type. Hmm.....so hard to ask. Anyways' I bet some were shocked that it didn't turn into a love triangle. We got a confusion (did she confess?), rejection, and possible advancement of the girl in one ep. That has to break some anime cliche rom/com rule. Then again Neko really didn't state why she said what she said. Hmm......

Oh, and he is right. She may be lacking up top but isn't bellow. She was drawn more beautifully in the manga.
Feb 2, 2017 8:27 PM

Feb 2016
Is it possible... do we have an Asuna-looking yandere in the making...? (No manga spoilers. Fr, I would get triggered.)
Feb 2, 2017 8:34 PM

Jul 2015
I was hoping this wouldn't be the point where a show tries something and fucks up what it had going, and it seems it won't.
Feb 2, 2017 8:48 PM

Sep 2015
new girl seems manipulative. She's cute and all but not sure I like that. Not a bad characteristic to have in a anime character but... idk.
She seems kind and everything so I thought she might be better in a more logical look at it.(but love isn't always logical)
But then she fake sickness. randomly go up to him yet does not explain. Acts innocent yet have a side that seems to think she can 'beat' Adagaki and get him? She don;t mind being rejected even if upset... Perfect in looks, attitude and friendly with everyone. Even in her own story she is doing donations and seems like the damsel in distress where Makabe comes saves her.
Everyone buys it. Proof she can lie with a straight face. Act all moe but plotting inside.

Screw her. She just ruined the moment!
They better kiss, but Neko is probably going to ruin it once more with her no-pan
Feb 2, 2017 8:57 PM

Aug 2011
That whole *Close eyes and tilt head slightly, while smiling* thing. Nobody fucking does that irl. It looks stupid as hell.

Non even Mimorin can redeem her.
Feb 2, 2017 9:23 PM

Dec 2016
I love how she asks him to kiss her to prove he likes her. He already fucking tried and she overreacted when it got interrupted. She needs to take a chill pill.

Neko seems very manipulative... I am sure she will interrupt their kiss or something. She probably followed them to the pool after school.
Feb 2, 2017 9:46 PM

Feb 2014
LOL who the hell names their child Neko? Is that even an actual name in Japan?
So, we already had kind of a Chitoge (Adagaki), now Marika also seems to have joined the show.
Feb 2, 2017 10:06 PM

Aug 2016
-Trippwire- said:
WMR said:
My theory is she used to be fat too.

^ that's what I've been thinking.

I'm gonna call it now and say this kiss ain't gonna happen. The rules of anime dictate it.

I agree. There's no way that kiss will happen!
Feb 2, 2017 10:21 PM

Feb 2015
Funny episode, the arrive of that girl is gonna make a disaster in this but it seems that she would have reasons, I think. Good episode, enjoyable.
Feb 2, 2017 11:03 PM

Jun 2016
This episode is just ok. There's a lot of "Where the hell did this came from!?" moments at the first half with the weird "relationship" thing between Masamune and Neko. Aki is still just as cringeworthy as she always been. Neko is cute, but I wish the weird "relationship" thing could've been done better.
Feb 3, 2017 12:06 AM
Apr 2015
That cliffhanger ending thoooooo. She's so certain that he's lying about liking her that she dares him to kiss her? The fact that it ended on a cliffhanger right at that moment tells me that we'll see a kiss next week. OR they could go the VERY cliché route and let the kiss be interrupted right before happening.
Saiyan_Prince said:
I've never cheated on someone before, but I've been cheated on. And let me tell you, it hurts like a bitch. If you don't want to be with someone, please just go ahead and end it before you even think about looking for that someone else. Don't wait and find that person in order to line it up first and then just move from one relationship to the next without even pausing. I honestly don't understand how people can be heartless enough to cheat on someone.
Feb 3, 2017 12:08 AM

Jun 2013
so this bitch is just playing games and trolling everyone
Feb 3, 2017 2:09 AM

Sep 2013
Neko is here and it didn't take her too long for her to throw a wrench into Masamune's Revenge Plan. Now that she's here, I'm sure some the waifu war will commence. The flames of this war is far too deadly for me to participate, but I will be watching this closely...except I wont pull out the popcorn...that stuff is gross.

I completely forgot about that cliffhanger! Thought it was a good choice to end the episode on.

3/5- Aki is my favorite in this series. I have no earthly idea why I like her character type as pointed out by some of my friends, but I just do. Though I knew this was going to happen, I was still bummed not seeing more of Aki. This episode was practically an introduction for Neko who already raises a bunch of questions so that's good for the fans to keep their interest in the series.

Now that Neko is here things will get REALLY interesting in my opinion. On to the Tsunade Island arc we go!
TehSnawnFeb 3, 2017 2:12 AM

Feb 3, 2017 3:05 AM
Jul 2018
Marika Tachibana, wtf u doin in this anime. Lol kidding.

Fujinomiya and her antics... Bleeding from her mouth, going commando...

But, man, that cliffhanger. Got me good. Adagaki x Makabe after all!

And Adagaki as Darth Vader, though. "I find your lack of anime heroines disturbing."
removed-userFeb 3, 2017 4:10 AM
Feb 3, 2017 3:31 AM

Jun 2014
ChromeEagle said:

lmao her expression definitely said that
Feb 3, 2017 3:50 AM

Feb 2014
I don't know. I just feel like I know where is this going to be. Still a good story nevertheless
Feb 3, 2017 4:49 AM

Jul 2016
Fun episode with Neko's introduction and her no pantsu scene, wth.

Waiting for the kiss if they will, or if not, its gonna be interrupted.
cronoSpirAFeb 3, 2017 4:53 AM
Feb 3, 2017 5:07 AM

Jul 2015
Well now, he didn't need that. To think he was making so much progress. AND OF COURSE SHE TRANSFERS. And there's some drama, someone going commando, and pool cleaning. But hey, at least they in a situation where they are forced to be together. Now main dude is gonna screw something up or some outside force is going to intervene next episode. Your basic anime stuff in other words.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Feb 3, 2017 5:20 AM

Sep 2013
I sure hope you're just kidding, Aki-sama. A tsundere would never say that.
Feb 3, 2017 5:52 AM
Oct 2016
I honestly think that Neko girl is kind of annoying. Maybe because I've seen her in one episode only so far.
Could the guy who actually Neko likes is Masamune's brother or cousin? Or someone that has not appeared yet?
I really hope that the swimming pool cleaning scene is a bit longer and cuter though.
Feb 3, 2017 6:12 AM

Nov 2011
This time, the episode did not have the verve that kept afloat narration from being boring and the obviousness of all the situations proposed, did not help the cause. I've already told you all this anime, speaking of comedy? The drawings are horrible, to be put in jail those who made them.
Feb 3, 2017 6:31 AM
Jan 2017
TehSnawn said:
Neko is here and it didn't take her too long for her to throw a wrench into Masamune's Revenge Plan. Now that she's here, I'm sure some the waifu war will commence. The flames of this war is far too deadly for me to participate, but I will be watching this closely...except I wont pull out the popcorn...that stuff is gross.

I completely forgot about that cliffhanger! Thought it was a good choice to end the episode on.

3/5- Aki is my favorite in this series. I have no earthly idea why I like her character type as pointed out by some of my friends, but I just do. Though I knew this was going to happen, I was still bummed not seeing more of Aki. This episode was practically an introduction for Neko who already raises a bunch of questions so that's good for the fans to keep their interest in the series.

Now that Neko is here things will get REALLY interesting in my opinion. On to the Tsunade Island arc we go!

I think your right some of the manga reader prefer neko for masamune than aki but I like Aki more too.

I also think that it will become interesting and funny because of neko. Hahaha I cant wait to see how they will animate Tsunade arc :).
Brixy76Feb 3, 2017 6:35 AM
Feb 3, 2017 6:49 AM
真面目に勉強してる

Jul 2014
I didn't enjoy the previous 4 episodes that much. But since there is nopan now, I have to pay attention again.
I have written my own Ecchi short story. It is called Nopan Mahou Shoujo!
You can find the PDF here or read it online on Wattpad or on Archive of Our Own.
Feb 3, 2017 6:51 AM

Apr 2016
The new girl reminds me of Marika from Nisekoi
Feb 3, 2017 6:59 AM

Dec 2014
the new girl is so interesting and that declaration of kiss though
Feb 3, 2017 9:25 AM
Oct 2016
It can't be anime without a commando girl alright...
Feb 3, 2017 9:28 AM

Jul 2016
Now I really want to watch the next episode!! This anime never fail to surprise me lol.
Feb 3, 2017 10:01 AM

Mar 2013
I love new girl no-pan Marika 2.0 <3
The way of her talking and ditzy nature is so much alike with Marika.
Feb 3, 2017 10:08 AM

May 2009
Smudy said:
So yeah, this new girl is annoying. I don't like her one bit. I hope, she won't have too much of an influence on this story.

She literally has zero relevance to the story, even her backstory was dropped.
Feb 3, 2017 10:24 AM

Dec 2015
New girl is waifuable if she not annyoing. I hope this new girl die cause cancer, sickness or HIV.

oh yeah if you notice, the art getting worse too
dhikiFeb 3, 2017 10:28 AM
Sorry for my bad English

Humans see what they want to see
Feb 3, 2017 11:34 AM

Jul 2014
Is it just be or is it still unclear how Neko and Masamune met? 😅
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

218 by Lkunnnss »»
Apr 22, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

371 by Fleicher »»
Apr 18, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

145 by Cheese_Enjoyer07 »»
Jan 2, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

235 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:15 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

230 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.