Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 25, 2017 4:23 AM

Apr 2015
soooo.... why they are fighting?? to show who's the best hand shaker?
i don't get it...
Jan 25, 2017 5:37 AM

Oct 2016
This episode was better than the last two, but the animation's still just as bad- it's not gonna get better anytime soon. The photos used as backgrounds were also kinda odd. The music, on the other hand shaker, was actually pretty good, and I'm digging the OP & ED.
Jan 25, 2017 6:17 AM

Mar 2016
FlameTaJaDoru said:
STOP πŸ‘ MOVING πŸ‘ THE πŸ‘ GODDAMN πŸ‘ CAMERA πŸ‘ AND πŸ‘ PUTTING πŸ‘ IN πŸ‘ THAT πŸ‘ FUCKING πŸ‘ LENS πŸ‘ FLARE πŸ‘ THAT πŸ‘ SHIFTS πŸ‘ ALL πŸ‘ THE πŸ‘ FUCKING πŸ‘ TIME

Also, they reused some shots from episode 1 shamelessly.
Oh, hi there bro :P

But seriously. It's not the animation that gets better--we're the ones who get used to it. - -"
No seriously.
Jan 25, 2017 12:08 PM
Mar 2016
Whoa, they should've been fighting already when this ep opened up, so why was it push back that it conflicts ep 2?
Jan 25, 2017 1:15 PM

Jun 2013
damn that was boring
Jan 26, 2017 10:24 AM
Dec 2016
Woodfall said:
Ok so like this show would be a lot better if that short girl and her subordinate were the main characters. Or if there was no action. It is actually semi-enjoyable until they start fighting. Plus it doesn't make sense how the MC carries around Koyori during the action and still is able to fight at all.

Also he pretty much poked the girl with his sword at the end. If I am suppose to believe he wins this fight by doing that AFTER getting his ass handed to him then this show is just completely stupid

They mentioned that MC becomes stronger and faster in the ziggurat
Jan 26, 2017 10:24 AM
Dec 2016
michaelh19 said:
soooo.... why they are fighting?? to show who's the best hand shaker?
i don't get it...

To defeat god and get their wish granted.
Jan 26, 2017 10:26 AM
Dec 2016
Why was the doctor so angry looking at koyori in the beginning?
Jan 26, 2017 1:04 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm im liking the fact that the animation for this series is actually pretty clear

Hmm seems the good doctor is hiding something
hmm 15 minutes eh
well thats an improvement at least

But lol the doctor is funny
lol Chizuru is actually quite short
no wonder no one thinks she's the boss lol
but man she's cute

But it seems that her explanation of things is pretty clear considering the reactions of those at the meeting. Lol that she got mistaken for an employee again.

Lol Chizuru and Hayato have quite the interesting relationship eh
They are more like siblings than boss and subordinate lol

Chizuru doesn't lack in confidence though lol
and her interactions with Hayato are quite funny

Hmm looks like the relationship between Tazuna and Koyori is going well as well
Both are starting to get used to each other and having to be connected with one another.

Hmm maybe its the angle of the camera but Hayato seems to be pretty tall
Hayato's personality though makes it easy for him to talk to anyone eh
lol Hayato being chastised by Chizuru.

lol Chizuru having to make clear who she was before she gets mistaken by Tezuna.
lol Tezuna's answer though
Well to be fair Chizuru can actually be a elementary school girl too i guess

Well its easy to be mistaken for a couple when Koyori and Tezuna are like that i guess

Looks like Tezuna's parents are also happy and glad that he has a friend that he's always with now.
Hmm Chizuru looks cute even outside of a suit lol

lol her warning to Tezuna about the nickname and her scary expression as well
hmm the food does look delicious
Koyori though is so cute in that she's like a newborn child which is correct as well since she just woke up.

Lol it seems Hayato and Chizuru both thought that each other was the one paying for the meal.

Hmm so Chizuru and Hayato are also hand shakers as well eh
But at least they were kind enough to repay their debt first before engaging them
man those comments from Chizuru's co workers were horrible
So i guess this is how Chizuru and Hayato met

Both experienced the dark realities of the workplace
so they can relate to each other quite easily
hmm so the powers of the handshakers come from the wishes of a person eh
That would make sense as the powers get stronger the stronger the bond is between two people. And if these two people share the same wishes then even more so.

hmm to think that Chizuru's blades would be able to penetrate Tezuna's gear shield though.

Hayato and Chizuru are quite the team eh
Thats quite the teamwork they have there though

So by defeating each and every hand shaker their wishes will be granted eh
Well i can guess what Chizuru and Hayato's wish is which is equal rights to all.
But of Koyori and Tezuna not so much

Lol shadow clones
This will be hard for Tezuna and Koyori
Hmm it seems that Tezuna has discovered the will to fight then

A good episode that focused on the new pair of Chizuru and Hayato while at the same time improving the bonds between Tezuna and Koyori. Chizuru and Hayato have quite the relationship and watching the bickering between them is funny even more so when she gets mistaken for a subordinate. I liked the backstory between the two that eventually made them into hand shakers. The real world can be such a cruel place for idealists like her though but its nice to see that she and Hayato had similar bad experiences and bonded over it. It was surprising that she and Hayato were in fact hand shakers though. I also like the contrast between Koyori and Chizuru though as she's the complete opposite of Koyori being happy, energetic and at the same time having a caring but firm personality.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2017 5:48 PM

Sep 2007
Apparently, they used one of Acro Jazz Laboratories's songs in this ep. Makes me wonder if they're doing the OST.

https://youtu.be/BAZguUJRmOk
Jan 26, 2017 8:43 PM

Jul 2014
That one scene made it look like that one guy was get raped. Or was he?
Jan 27, 2017 4:28 AM

Mar 2009
Yeah. I think I'm done with this show. To be honest, I've never been a fan of GoHands in general. Coppelion and Princess Lover were terrible. Seitokai Yakuindomo was decent, I guess. Had its funny moments.
Didn't care for K at all, though I appreciated that it tried to unite the male watchers and female watchers by having fanservice for both.

Drop me a comment on my profile if bondage girl ever comes back.
Jan 27, 2017 5:36 PM
Jun 2016
Fredo_p said:
Reading the comments on this show is fun. However, there was a certain part that had me almost punch the fucking screen....

OH HELL NO!!! BLASHPHAMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also,

I have this weird feeling that the doctor did something fucked up to her. Hense the scar. Why do I get the feeling that he too lost something special, like his daughter, cut her her heart out or something, put it in her, and has some messed up goal in mind? OR he did something to her, doesn't like the way she is healing or the results are going and is just waiting for that right moment so he can kill her and take whatever she has for himself?

Japan put corn in everything
Jan 27, 2017 6:16 PM

Sep 2014
88expert said:

Someone on another site told me the same thing. Interesting. I'm not a fan of corn but I'll eat the crap out of candy corn.
Jan 28, 2017 1:36 AM
Jun 2016
Fredo_p said:
88expert said:

Someone on another site told me the same thing. Interesting. I'm not a fan of corn but I'll eat the crap out of candy corn.

There's something known as corn pizza in Japan...
Jan 28, 2017 5:25 AM
Dec 2016
FlameTaJaDoru said:
STOP πŸ‘ MOVING πŸ‘ THE πŸ‘ GODDAMN πŸ‘ CAMERA πŸ‘ AND πŸ‘ PUTTING πŸ‘ IN πŸ‘ THAT πŸ‘ FUCKING πŸ‘ LENS πŸ‘ FLARE πŸ‘ THAT πŸ‘ SHIFTS πŸ‘ ALL πŸ‘ THE πŸ‘ FUCKING πŸ‘ TIME

another garbage with ridiculous animation and spinning camera angles. just no.
Jan 28, 2017 7:17 AM
Jun 2016
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That Chizuru girl is like the complete opposite of Koyori...very energetic. Feels like she has a pretty casual relationship with Hayate (her partner). I actually find her slightly annoying...

Pacing feels really weird imo for this show now. They add more slice of life elements as a way of ..transition and building up the relationship between Masaru and Koyori. Chiuzur's skills aren't bad after all, I guess she could be a legit threat if not dealt with.

Get the name right is Tazuna
Jan 28, 2017 7:20 AM
Jun 2016
x-Marshmallow said:
FlameTaJaDoru said:

x-Marshmallow said:
FlameTaJaDoru said:

GOOD ANIMATION DOES NOT EQUAL GOOD ANIME
Jan 28, 2017 12:08 PM
Mar 2012
much better than ep1. Fight was smoother & not messy, more controlled camera (compared to taboo tattoo). Opponents got backstory of shitty company politics, and loli + apologetic man wants world equality from god. Too idealistic but noble cause makes them hard to be seen as villain.
But kagebunshin no jutsu too op man, keep Naruto out of this show.
She reminds of Popura from Working!! tho the pair was so repetitive on apologizing & boss misunderstanding, dragged the pacing.
Food looks delish.
Jan 28, 2017 4:57 PM
Dec 2016
88expert said:
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That Chizuru girl is like the complete opposite of Koyori...very energetic. Feels like she has a pretty casual relationship with Hayate (her partner). I actually find her slightly annoying...

Pacing feels really weird imo for this show now. They add more slice of life elements as a way of ..transition and building up the relationship between Masaru and Koyori. Chiuzur's skills aren't bad after all, I guess she could be a legit threat if not dealt with.

Tazuna's full name is Masaru Tazuna.
Jan 28, 2017 5:01 PM
Jun 2016
x-Marshmallow said:
88expert said:

No is Takatsuki Tazuna
Jan 28, 2017 5:03 PM
Dec 2016
88expert said:
x-Marshmallow said:

No is Takatsuki Tazuna

ah sorry, I forgot :(
Jan 29, 2017 3:44 PM
Jul 2018
Another bad episode.Showed progress but still we can say 'bad'.

too detailed episode despite its 12 episode and most details are reductant as if the producer didnt have experienced making anime.

that doctor was really annoying!!!! i hope we will not see that guy!!!

also showing off crowd is time and efforts waste! K anime didnt had like this too much~
Jan 29, 2017 9:46 PM
Jun 2016
Shadowcatuk said:
Really don't know if I should drop this

First Episode was just laughable
Second Episode was world building with not much going on
This episode we had...

- A Few moments of doctor looking at koyori in a weird way
- OP
- 7 mins of "Shut up, I don't care I'm small, I'm your sempai"
- 5 mins of food
- 7 mins of pointless backstory and the beginning of a fight **EDIT**
- Ed

Maybe I'm missing something so I think I'll give it a chance and watch Episode 4 next week

Edit, Pointless was a little too far as it was for character development. I did like the second half of this episode, hence its not dropped, but the first half was pretty sub standard.

Wait what do you mean by pointless backstory??
The backstory is important as it shows why Chizuru and Hayate wants to be a hand shakers. So is not pointless
Jan 30, 2017 2:32 AM
Jun 2016
Ventris said:
That was fucking terrible once again.

Explain yourself cause this is a pretty great episode
Jan 30, 2017 1:20 PM

Nov 2015
Another horific episode.
I was just planning to continue this for the fights. But even the fights just take 2 minutes of the episode. I guess I have to skip 90% of the anime throughout the series.

1/5
Jan 30, 2017 2:10 PM
Jan 2012
88expert said:

The backstory is important as it shows why Chizuru and Hayate wants to be a hand shakers. So is not pointless

Only saying that based on how disposable the first episode characters were. Not really much point of character building if you're just going to kill of the characters next episode, although hopefully this isn't the case and they do something with all these characters

Pointless was a little harsh as they are far more interesting characters than the main 2 and they were part of the reason I didn't drop this series
Nyan!
Jan 30, 2017 4:57 PM
Jun 2016
Shadowcatuk said:
88expert said:

Only saying that based on how disposable the first episode characters were. Not really much point of character building if you're just going to kill of the characters next episode, although hopefully this isn't the case and they do something with all these characters

Pointless was a little harsh as they are far more interesting characters than the main 2 and they were part of the reason I didn't drop this series

Yea hope they come back.
The MC is quite different than the other MC in modern anime. Hell, can you name a character that remember someone death and the last word that person say before he or she die?? The one I can think of is in grimgar.
Jan 31, 2017 9:11 AM

Nov 2016
This episode was a lot better than the first two. Was thinking of giving it a 3/10 but not anymore. Maybe a 4/10.
Feb 2, 2017 7:56 AM

Oct 2008
I felt sleepy again watching this 3rd episode!
So the loli b0ss and the adult male is a hand shakers also...
let the hand shaking battle begin!
2/5.

Feb 4, 2017 1:26 AM

Dec 2012
It was the best of the three episode. The new "couple" is fun, I love the chemistry between them :)
Feb 6, 2017 10:47 AM

Mar 2016
Little improvement but still not okay with the camera effects & some of the character design in this. MC looked like he was 12 at some moments in the episode lol.
I'm starting to be annoyed by that Koyori girl. So far all I saw about her is that she's just a flat dead weight.

Also is it me or did that pv spoil the next episode's outcome ?
Vileblood_HunterFeb 6, 2017 11:05 AM
Feb 11, 2017 7:55 PM

Feb 2013
The loli-ninja fight was pretty cool. I'm sure Koyori will do something eventually, she can't just stand there being cute the entire series.
Feb 12, 2017 10:59 PM

Dec 2009
Sill has godaweful framerate and frame pacing issues...
β€ζ‘œθˆžγ†η©Ίγ€œ                   Cute is Power.           πŸ”—CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
May 6, 2017 9:28 PM

Apr 2015
*loads another episode of Hand Shakers* "Wow, I could be watching Monogatari or something right now."

The professor's still whiny and stupid.

Who are these people and what is the point of this boring-ass conversation about the speed they eat?

"You two are close, huh?" Finally, someone draws attention to them constantly holding hands. He can only get away with that for so long.

"She's not a doll to dress up." Well, she has the mental capacity of one, it seems.

Why are so many characters in this straight-up obnoxious? Abusive loli boss, the professor, the classmates...

Loli boss straight-up uses the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

Episode ends at a climatic moment in the fight scene...aaaand I don't give a shit! Fuck you, Hand Shakers. Why am I watching this?
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
May 22, 2017 4:48 AM

Mar 2015
I guess this anime would appeal to those purely looking for a barrage of bright colours, panned movement and piano music
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 28, 2017 10:59 PM

Feb 2015
Tokoya said:
I like the loli and her subordinate and it sucked to see how they were treated not only in their company but just by society in general (I look really young for my age too so I know how she feels)

You and me both!
I enjoyed this episode more so I'm hoping this trend will continue.

Dec 28, 2018 2:19 PM

Apr 2018
This deserves at least a 6.25 on mal so far tbh
A lot of worse shows manage to get above a mean score of 6

The loli may be a bit abusive toward her friend but that is just because of how he never used to stand up for himself and always apologised
She just wants the best for him and wants him to man up

Liking the op song and the visuals of its second half
AkerakaiDec 28, 2018 2:30 PM
Jul 26, 2020 8:59 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah the battle action was ridiculously bad and the direction of the plot was a fuckin messed up. Even i couldn't find any touchable feeling with their past. Its unreallistic and never be met the fuckin reason. Oh, well. Atleast Koyori cuteness on that doll like shirt cured my rage over this miserable episode. Thats it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 1, 2023 6:49 AM

Dec 2022
The fight in this episode felt like it had gravitas to it. If only the animation still wasn't choppy as hell.

The doctor seems to be hiding something.

I wonder what Koyori can do in a fight. I'd wager she does have a useful power of some sort, even if it doesn't cause direct damage.

ο½²δΉ‡εˆ€δΉ‡δΉƒε°ΊοΎ‘δΉ‡
㊎ ㊰
☽ Shaded Horizon ☾

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hand Shakers Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2017

31 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 8, 9:02 PM

Poll: » Hand Shakers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2017

73 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 6, 9:12 PM

Poll: » Hand Shakers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2017

113 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 4, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Hand Shakers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2017

368 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 4, 9:12 PM

Poll: » Hand Shakers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2017

76 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 1, 2023 1:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.