Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2016 8:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not bad, the finale is also the last performance of the season as expected. All the guys really got the crowed fired up with their talent. I wasn't too impressed by the body movements but the song itself was catchy.

Fun stuff.
Dec 24, 2016 8:27 AM

Nov 2007
"Music is love" by Shining to Rising. Two enemy groups meeting face to face and acknowledge each other (that's a good sign). Starish and the main girl talking about how they are happy starting from when they met. Mune-kyun fanservice before performing.

Their live song was meaningful, but not my favorite. "WE ARE ST☆RISH!!"

It's time to choose one. Of course, the main group of the anime wins. The two enemy teams are sad, but accepts the result and move forward because they are excited more than sad. 3 groups singing ED live together.

They plan a live with other two groups (singing together more). So far it seems like this is final season, but could be wrong. Edit: I just saw this.

I also found something interesting: the duet songs actually represent each characters, which matches up to this season's title.
https://twitter.com/agematsu/status/812728519088144384
https://twitter.com/agematsu/status/812730423612608513
tsubasaloverDec 24, 2016 4:37 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 24, 2016 9:03 AM
May 2010
I hope this is the last season, only the 1st and 2nd seasons were actually good anyway.
I can't stand how of a background character nanami has become and there are too many guys now... can't even remember their names!
Said it already but I say it again Magic kyun was more enjoyable than this to me.
Dec 24, 2016 10:33 AM

Jan 2015
Am I the only one who actually liked this? I finished the episode about ten minutes ago and I'm still shaking.

And what exactly does "new anime project starting now" mean? Four seasons was enough but I'm not complaining about another (if that's what it is).
This ship is canon and no one can convince me otherwise.
Dec 24, 2016 11:39 AM
Feb 2013
I am so happy about this ending. I was starting to lose enjoyment of the show but they brought me back. I can't believe that Haruka actually got hugged by all of the Starish members. I wish they would stay focused on Starish and Quarter Night instead of bringing in Heavens. At least Starish got the whole episode to shine I am so happy! I hope they make a next season more focused on Starish in the end.

Sorry of the word dumb but I was to exited!
Dec 24, 2016 12:45 PM

Sep 2014
Do we really need a fifth season, A-1? Really?
Dec 24, 2016 1:07 PM

Oct 2011
SEASON 5??? Omg yes!!!!
Dec 24, 2016 1:32 PM
Sep 2015
the somg took me by surprised, I thought STARISH was going to sing the ending song legend star but no, the made another song. All three groups were amazing and at the end I didn't really cared who wins the decisive concert.

I am glad that STARISH won, wouldn't asked for a better result. Also that ending, its as if they are announcing the 6th live stage through the characters and not through social media, how cute. Plus they are actually making another season, how far can this anime get? But I am excited for another season, Great music anime.
Dec 24, 2016 2:13 PM

Apr 2014
o love the show i love they singing and dancing so they sang 2 songs like it the secong all together i hope there will be utapri5 they are legend anime stars hahaha
Dec 24, 2016 3:50 PM
May 2013
I loved the whole season tbh .. it was the best among the four .. and I hope season 5 is gonna be much better ..
never thought they would use a different song from the ending as the performance song .. really that surprised me ..
the expressions and heart breaking moments were so realistic unlike in season 2 ..
really it was worth watching ❤
Dec 24, 2016 5:37 PM

Jan 2008
S5 really? S3 and 4 were already not needed... Also stop bringing more characters that's a mess.

a_lover48 said:

its as if they are announcing the 6th live stage through the characters and not through social media, how cute.

Huh? 6th stage has been announced like 2 month ago...
Dec 24, 2016 8:01 PM
Dec 2016
honestly I really love this season bcs their song in this season are amazing compared to the prev season.

If you dont want to watch HEAVENS anymore, I dont think you should watch Season 5th bcs it's gonna be story about the three group make concert together, I guess.

STARISH, QUARTET NIGHT, HEAVENS<33

Sorry for my bad eng.
Dec 24, 2016 10:12 PM

Dec 2015
Lol of course Starish won, wouldn't have expected anything else (other than all 3 winning and performing together). Honestly I thought We are Starish is the weakest song of the 3, so this win feels kind of meh to me.

Also, another season. Wow. They didn't even wait for sales to announce it, I'm surprised. I did enjoy the journey but do we really need season 5? What else is there to tell? I would honestly love a Quartet Night/Heavens spinoff but I doubt A-1/Broccoli will ever abandon Starish.

a_lover48 said:
Also that ending, its as if they are announcing the 6th live stage through the characters and not through social media, how cute.

I know! That was a cute moment, having the 2D characters promote the 2.5D concert, and also kind of meta since the anime usually doesn't acknowledge the 'real world'. I liked it too.

@Lennevalkyrie I hope Magic-Kyun becomes Broccoli's next cash cow because I want to see more Magic-Kyun too.
starlightshineDec 24, 2016 10:15 PM
Dec 25, 2016 12:27 AM

Aug 2013
AHHH IT WAS SO GOOD! Honestly I think HEAVENS should've won but I wanted STARISH to win!! HEAVENS had a bigger impact on me than STARISH's performance in my opinion. But I really really want STARISH to win so womp womp womp <3
Dec 25, 2016 3:40 AM
Sep 2016
honestly, i think QN would be the winner... coz their song is really nice..
when i saw Starish's performance i Think its nice, but the songs is weaks. then i listend 'We are Starish' again and again... and Wew, i take my word back.. i think this song is Really NICE TOO... I LOVE THIS SONG,,,, The songs that make me never get bored eventhough i listen it again and again...
The Ending is beatifull, aspecially the Encore.. and i really love when the 3 groups sings 'Legend star' together...
I'm Cryiinggggg.... love it love it love it...
for the last... I CANT WAIT FOR the fifth Seasons...
Dec 25, 2016 3:40 AM

Nov 2012
starish's song was nice, and i'm glad they ended up winning. i would've been so pissed if it was HEAVENS winning, this season jerked them off too much anyway lol
anyways, not going to bother with season 5 probably, since season 4 ended up being shit too. too bad this series turned into some soulless cashcow :/
Dec 25, 2016 4:07 AM

Aug 2016
hm....Don't think the Starish song was good,I honestly found the ending theme to be even better -__-''

I'm honestly worried for a season 5, I already didn't like this one very much (to many people, not enough screentime for favorites etc. I don't mind Nanami now being in be background that much because I never liked her anyway)

6/10 the other seasons were way better (And this rating is still very nice and probably only because of Ranmaru and because of the sweet ending where everyone was singing together)
Akiho90Dec 25, 2016 4:20 AM
Dec 25, 2016 5:42 AM

Apr 2010
It ended with such bad taste for me... Their song wasn't all that great (in fact, it wasn't at all in opinion). And this metaphore of music touching heart realy annoyed, espeically when their song didn't feel deep in any way. They shpuld have ened it much much much before.

This episode got 2/5, but because of the other episodes, I gave it an 8 (and in my scale, it's not a big compliment)

Dec 25, 2016 8:09 AM

Mar 2009
I still think Quartet Night's performance is the best. Shining's appearance in this episode was awesome!!

Can't wait to see what they have in store for the next season. Giving more screentime to the groups instead of being Nanami-focused would be better.
Dec 25, 2016 5:04 PM

Jun 2014
What a great season! I really loved the STARISH song the best! So glad they won even though all three groups were amazing!I actually have a little more respect for HEAVENS after this season.

Season 5 when? I would be very happy if UtaPri continued on with numerous seasons. I love me boys and STARISH is FOREVER!

Overall 8/10! S1 & S2 are still my favorites, but S3 and S4 have been a great time of some great music and beautiful men!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Dec 25, 2016 6:38 PM

Feb 2010
Not bad overall.. STARISH's song was a bit underwhelming compared to both QN and Heavens tbqh.. S2 by far had the best starish finale :P

5/10 as i find Utapri to be... a bad but good anime to watch lolol
The songs throughout were great, however i found the solo songs to be better.

I got Cecil/Shion, Natsuki/Nagi, Quartet Night and Heavens CDs up for order anyways :v

Can't wait for Utapri Shining Live (the mobile game) out 2017, as well as a possible S5? haha :D
Dec 27, 2016 8:19 AM
Dec 2016
Okay I'm not trying to be rude, but for those of you who are *annoyed* that this anime is hopefully reciveing a season 5, why are you still watching it then? No offense but your winning about Utapri shouldn't continue or seasons 3 & 4 was too much, you ruining it for some of us who love this anime. I would wait 10 years if i have too, pleaseeeeeeeeeww make more Utapri. This anime is my life, and I swear I wouldn't know what to fo if it ended forever. But surprised that for a reverse harem, it's getting so many seasons. Not that I'm complaining haha. Btw am I the only one thats annoyed with Haruka being more of a backround character since season 3? I seriously hope they change thay cause its getting ridiculous! But anyway, Utapri FOREVER!!!
Dec 28, 2016 3:05 AM

May 2013
The ending was so unexpected! I never thought if they would sing together all of them!
STARISH FOREVER <3

omg there will be new project? Kyaaah <3 //w//
made by bunnyama
Dec 28, 2016 5:58 PM

Jan 2011
...Sorry. But this is horrible. I only liked the songs from 1st and 2nd season. More so in 1st season. Am I the only one who feels this way? I enjoyed the drama from the duets in this season and maybe about 2 or 3 of their songs were nice. But the group songs were just...ridiculous. It only felt as if I was listening to background noise, rather than music. The lyrics too... *facepalm* And then, what's up with that CG? I dislike it when animations that don't have CG, suddenly decide to include it around the end. I really wish they don't make another season because it feels as if after season 2 the quality has plummeted. Unfortunately, they are. -_-

SelenaGomez3787 said:
Okay I'm not trying to be rude, but for those of you who are *annoyed* that this anime is hopefully reciveing a season 5, why are you still watching it then? No offense but your winning about Utapri shouldn't continue or seasons 3 & 4 was too much, you ruining it for some of us who love this anime. I would wait 10 years if i have too, pleaseeeeeeeeeww make more Utapri. This anime is my life, and I swear I wouldn't know what to fo if it ended forever. But surprised that for a reverse harem, it's getting so many seasons. Not that I'm complaining haha. Btw am I the only one thats annoyed with Haruka being more of a backround character since season 3? I seriously hope they change thay cause its getting ridiculous! But anyway, Utapri FOREVER!!!

You say you're not trying to be rude, but you are being rude. Even if we like or don't like it, we're free to watch and comment on it. Ruining it for others, you say? Then don't read the comments. Not all comments are going to only include positive replies. Comments are called comments because they express a person's individual opinion. Also, just to let you know the reason I continued watching it even though season 3 and 4 was not good, is because I really like the first 2 seasons and thought the others would be good. However, it was filled with nothing but disappointments. You say don't watch it, but how will we know if it's good or bad without watching? Many of those who said season 3 and 4 wasn't needed probably also thought the same as me. They watched the first 2 seasons and really liked it. Then while watching the 3 and 4, were disappointed and thought it wasn't needed.
YukiTsubakiDec 28, 2016 6:39 PM
Dec 30, 2016 1:02 AM
Dec 2016
YukiTsubaki said:
...Sorry. But this is horrible. I only liked the songs from 1st and 2nd season. More so in 1st season. Am I the only one who feels this way? I enjoyed the drama from the duets in this season and maybe about 2 or 3 of their songs were nice. But the group songs were just...ridiculous. It only felt as if I was listening to background noise, rather than music. The lyrics too... *facepalm* And then, what's up with that CG? I dislike it when animations that don't have CG, suddenly decide to include it around the end. I really wish they don't make another season because it feels as if after season 2 the quality has plummeted. Unfortunately, they are. -_-

SelenaGomez3787 said:

You say you're not trying to be rude, but you are being rude. Even if we like or don't like it, we're free to watch and comment on it. Ruining it for others, you say? Then don't read the comments. Not all comments are going to only include positive replies. Comments are called comments because they express a person's individual opinion. Also, just to let you know the reason I continued watching it even though season 3 and 4 was not good, is because I really like the first 2 seasons and thought the others would be good. However, it was filled with nothing but disappointments. You say don't watch it, but how will we know if it's good or bad without watching? Many of those who said season 3 and 4 wasn't needed probably also thought the same as me. They watched the first 2 seasons and really liked it. Then while watching the 3 and 4, were disappointed and thought it wasn't needed.
They are making a 5th season! At first, I was very bored from this anime but the plot in this season (especially: Ittoki [Even with the cheesy ending] plot with him facing his past) But I'm so glad that they are making a 5th season! Are they really making one???!!!? I really hope that they reveal that ITTOKI's dad is well someone and his mom is alive and specific someone...
Dec 30, 2016 1:08 AM
Dec 2016
R0LAN said:
Not bad overall.. STARISH's song was a bit underwhelming compared to both QN and Heavens tbqh.. S2 by far had the best starish finale :P

5/10 as i find Utapri to be... a bad but good anime to watch lolol
The songs throughout were great, however i found the solo songs to be better.

I got Cecil/Shion, Natsuki/Nagi, Quartet Night and Heavens CDs up for order anyways :v

Can't wait for Utapri Shining Live (the mobile game) out 2017, as well as a possible S5? haha :D
S2 is your favorite because they were thrusting and shaking their ass? (COUGH* COUGH* ITTOKI AND TOKIYA COUGH* COUGH*) I loved s2 as well because ITTOKI is just a sweetheart and he is so Kawaiiiiiii
Dec 30, 2016 2:57 AM

Feb 2010
Narciso_Weeb said:
S2 is your favorite because they were thrusting and shaking their ass? (COUGH* COUGH* ITTOKI AND TOKIYA COUGH* COUGH*) I loved s2 as well because ITTOKI is just a sweetheart and he is so Kawaiiiiiii

lmaoo i wish but nah it wasnt :P
i enjoyed S2 better bc of the music quality; from the anime and the games alike. The cross unit groups (which were shown frm s3) started w/ the games based on s2 and imo utapri produced quite good quality music for me in that year 8D
Dec 30, 2016 1:19 PM

May 2010
TOO MUCH CGI UGHH. And they went with generic new song, just like I feared :( I'm glad that they went with Legend Star at least at the end, totally my favourite UtaPri song, super cute and really catchy <3

In the end it was okay season, though not counting hugs from STARISH members, there were almost no cute romance moments, sigh :< I don't think Nanami even should count as main character of this season anyway, she barely had any spoken lines :/
On the other hand, I was pleasently surprised by songs, I enjoyed quite a few of them, especially compared to previous seasons. "Mirai Yume Arigatou... Soshite" is probably my second favourite, I listen to this and the ending song all the time :3

Hopefully new anime project will be the 5th season, I'd love that! Even though, if the epilogue was supposed to advertise it, joint concert of 3 groups AGAIN, doesn't sound very exciting tbh...

Narciso_Weeb said:
S2 is your favorite because they were thrusting and shaking their ass? (COUGH* COUGH* ITTOKI AND TOKIYA COUGH* COUGH*)

I totally did, lol >:D It doesn't look half as good with 3D models in the new seasons anyway </3
Dec 30, 2016 2:22 PM
Dec 2016
Kitsu-nee said:
TOO MUCH CGI UGHH. And they went with generic new song, just like I feared :( I'm glad that they went with Legend Star at least at the end, totally my favourite UtaPri song, super cute and really catchy <3

In the end it was okay season, though not counting hugs from STARISH members, there were almost no cute romance moments, sigh :< I don't think Nanami even should count as main character of this season anyway, she barely had any spoken lines :/
On the other hand, I was pleasently surprised by songs, I enjoyed quite a few of them, especially compared to previous seasons. "Mirai Yume Arigatou... Soshite" is probably my second favourite, I listen to this and the ending song all the time :3

Hopefully new anime project will be the 5th season, I'd love that! Even though, if the epilogue was supposed to advertise it, joint concert of 3 groups AGAIN, doesn't sound very exciting tbh...

Narciso_Weeb said:
S2 is your favorite because they were thrusting and shaking their ass? (COUGH* COUGH* ITTOKI AND TOKIYA COUGH* COUGH*)

I totally did, lol >:D It doesn't look half as good with 3D models in the new seasons anyway </3
Sameeeeeeeeeer XD
Dec 31, 2016 12:05 AM
Sep 2014
Omggg I love it!! I'm feeling like rewatching all of the other seasons now that I've finished the 4th one. The only thing I was sad about was that nanami wasn't in much of the scenes like she was a side character. But overall I really enjoyed every part of uta no prince sama and i will always support whatever project they give us! <3
Dec 31, 2016 4:49 AM
Dec 2016
YukiTsubaki said:

SelenaGomez3787 said:

Sweetie I understand your frustration but don't take it out on me. Yup I also have the right to comment whatever too and I also have some problems with anime. But pretty simple, don't like this anime?! DON'T.WATCH.IT. So chill the f out girl!
SelenaGomez3787Dec 31, 2016 4:53 AM
Dec 31, 2016 8:27 PM

Jul 2012
This season had it's ups and downs. I thought some episodes were quite good, like Tokiya/Eiji, Otoya/Eiichi, Natsuki/Nagi and Masato/Kira. Then, others were much more weaker, especially Syo/Yamato. Otoya/Eiichi arc would have been much better if everything was foreshadowed beforehand, instead of pushing it here in a three episode arc lol.

I didn't think previous seasons were much better as opposed to others in this thread. It's always been in the 5-6/10 zone for me. This season had more growth than previous ones at least and it was less romance, which was good for me.
Jan 8, 2017 1:36 AM
Jun 2016
Rather good :) satisfying ending, of course STSRISH will win, and their performance was indeed astonishing.
Haruka got huged by all the members... FINALLY!
I've started this anime first because I was told it is an otome, an OTOME! Maybe it was my first or second otome, and I was so pleased by the first and second season that I have watched them twice.
But now, we have the feeling neither Haruka nor starish are important. The story has altered a lot though.
But that's exactly why I'm really looking forward a new season!!
I want to give the anime another chance again, hoping it will get more attraction and more otome fan service ! >w<
And by the way, the 6th stage is to be held in may of this year, I guess they will announce the new season -if there was one- then *^^*
Jan 10, 2017 11:02 PM

Apr 2016
That flashback that features part of Quartet Night and HEAVENS' performances... *___* I lean more towards Quartet Night's song, but both performances were well-done!

I don't know if anyone else noticed her...but why do I get a familiar feeling from her? She's by herself, watching the Triple S concert outdoors. I can't really help but pay attention to her... If she is related to one of the characters (e.g. Masato's sister, Mai), I wouldn't be surprised since anything can happen in Uta-Pri, lol!

Awe!! Even the students at Saotome Academy watched the Triple S concert!! Seeing those uniforms bring back lots of memories... ^^

LOL, literally!! "No. You never go away" was the best English I've heard from Shining Saotome. Shining logic: "You once sang that Love is Dead. But love never dies. Love is a phoenix!" <33

AHH!! The first-meetings from season 1!! >< When Otoya offered his umbrella to Haruka after she fell on the snow, when Ren helped her get up after coming out of his limo... When Masato said "The stories of some miraculous meetings are never told," it's so like him to not tell Haruka that he met her when she sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with children in a park. :) I don't remember Syo and Haruka's first meeting very well...it had something to do with Syo's admiration for Hyuga-sensei(?) And that day when Natsuki and Haruka went to HAYATO's concert... ^^ I wanted to see that moment when Haruka first met Tokiya - but he insisted he was just HAYATO's identical twin brother that time, so I guess their moment at the beach was the earliest and most memorable Tokiya has of himself and Haruka. And then there's Cecil...his encounters with Haruka before he became a member of STARISH feels so dream-like x)

WOW!! Finally, some intimate moments between the STARISH members and Haruka!! In the past, Haruka and each member would just high-five each other... I like Masato's style the most! <33 I didn't expect Tokiya to give Haruka a back-hug...

It was so nostalgic when Haruka cited those words when STARISH was about to get on stage... ;_______; Music does change the world!

*____* I'm very surprised!! STARISH's song definitely displays their maturity and growth!! WOW!! I didn't expect a much slower beginning -they've always done something upbeat that had you dancing xD omg, bravo STARISH! Bonus to having those fabulous Tokiya and Natsuki solo spotlights - we know their CVS are great singers. ^^

omg, somebody even fainted after hearing STARISH's song! I love the enthusiasm from the crowd! Even the kids from Otoya's orphanage came! :D Masaomi seemed proud too...LOL at Fujikawa crying :P

It's nice that Raging Otori got his spirit back after watching STARISH's performance!! The power of love has won! :)

Congrats to STARISH!! I was rooting for STARISH to win after I heard their song and saw the audience's response!! ^^ Very close to my heart was Quartet Night... It was adorable when Ren ruffled Otoya's hair and Tokiya placed his hand on Otoya's shoulder.

I like Quartet Night's spirit!! "There's no finish line for us" and "I want to aim even higher. With the four of us" are touching words, especially for a band who didn't think they would last.
It's so cute that HEAVENS comforted Nagi.. xD It's like they're all big brothers, comforting their baby. I love that there aren't any regrets, since they did their best :))

omg... ;_______; that performance between all 3 bands gave me so many feels...omg... I can't wait to see all 18 seiyuus perform this at their live concert!! Seeing Camus and Ai, and Nagi and Shion make those kiss gestures...omg... >< The cute friendships between HEAVENS and STARISH was lovely too, like Eiichi placing his arm around Otoya (even though Otoya never agreed to be friends, lol) and Natsuki's arm around our cutie Nagi ~

LOL!! I like that the anime team doesn’t keep us guessing; we will see more!! ^___^ I want to see that STARISH, Quartet Night, and HEAVENS concert that STARISH just mentioned, animated!!

I love that the characters actually dressed like their seiyuus.... ;____; Aside from STARISH's black outfits and Quartet Night's white outfits, I adore the t-shirts the characters wore!! ^^ A wonderful encore <33
Mar 17, 2017 12:04 AM

Jun 2009
oh the cringe fest -.- i understand the classic reverse harem show-each-one's-reaction and the have-everyone-say-a-single-line maneuvers once or twice BUT SERIOUSLY EVERY ****ING TIME????? i didn't count them but now it wish i had, was seriously way too many.

i didn't expect much from this seeing how i've liked the previous ones but i was still disappointed. the first two seasons were fine, how come they forgot how to make good anime after those?
Mar 21, 2017 5:36 PM
Aug 2016
Tsururun said:
oh the cringe fest -.- i understand the classic reverse harem show-each-one's-reaction and the have-everyone-say-a-single-line maneuvers once or twice BUT SERIOUSLY EVERY ****ING TIME????? i didn't count them but now it wish i had, was seriously way too many.

Hah yeah, this irked me a lot too. It's just ridiculous.

I found it a pretty meh :/ season. Better than S3 (as I don't like QN but I do like Heavens so that's an easy one). But a S5? Maybe it's better to stop before it gets even worse.
May 31, 2017 10:59 PM

Feb 2015
expected starish to win, not surprised. i actually liked the legend star song better than starish's original song.

also is this just me or was anyone expecting to see them do their duet songs as well???? they just recorded them and that's it? there was no clear clue that they released them at all.

and i understand everyone's frustration to yet another utapri, but i guess this franchise is a lot more massive in japan that we'd think. utapri was so corny in the first season i never thought it'd get past that. so i really don't think it's quality in characters or story but just milking. or are they​ just pumping a dead franchise?

Tsururun said:

i didn't expect much from this seeing how i've liked the previous ones but i was still disappointed. the first two seasons were fine, how come they forgot how to make good anime after those?

THIS, agreed so much. it was so annoying.
TomDayMay 31, 2017 11:10 PM
Sep 29, 2017 6:09 AM
Sep 2017
This anime easily had the BEST OST out of the entire series. I loved it and hope we see S05 after that new movie.

Also do any dudes watch this anime?
Feb 18, 2019 7:13 AM
Sep 2017
to be honest i loved this season the most .. i laughed and cried with the characters and for real this time i could feel how much they cared about each other ... they matured and their pasts were amazing .....especially otoya ....i really want a 5th season so much ..i want Otoya to know about himself... and the movie wont be enough for all this so yes please make a 5th season for the poor me waiting for 2 years now ... i didnt really care that much about the romance thing a lot out there think of since their relation is the thing i watch the anime for ... i dont want any of them to end up broken hearted especially my Otoya he had enough already
Aug 22, 2020 2:51 AM

Aug 2012
That 3D is so weird. It did not appeal to me.

Song wise, Quartet Night wins.
Performance wise, Starish takes it.
Heavens wins the most energetic opening.

It was so obvious that Starish was going to win. So it wasn't suspenseful at all.

I am so relieved I finished this. This season is the worst one. The first season stays superior.

Overall score: 3/10
Mar 20, 2023 8:49 AM

Jul 2012
This keeps getting worse and worse.
Except for some things here and there this season was a snoozefest.
Why do they keep adding characters if they don't plan to introduce them properly and give their background?. I kept hoping we will see the story of the HEAVENS' guys but nooo, it all has to focus around STARISH, ugh... And I just can't be interested in these guys, I'm sorry, they're not it. My favorite character from STARISH is Satsuki... and he's not even around much (and from now on I think he won't be at all).

The duet episodes, apart from ridiculous, would have been way better presented if we started with a little backstory from the HEAVENS' guy. Like what was the deal with Shion and why was his promise so important? Maybe show me Van reacting to Haruka's song for the first time and what it made him feel and what meant to him. But no, because "show don't tell" apparently doesn't exist this anime, so we're stuck with focusing on some boring-ass activity the pair had to do with some cringe dialogue sprinkled in between.
Like I know this is just a reverse-harem music anime, and I'm not looking for a next-level groundbreaking masterpiece but COME ON! This is just lazy!

This season suffered also from lacking Shining Saotome scenes, which is to me and by far the best thing from the show. I always have a blast every time he's on screen. Props to Norio Wakamoto because he's saving this for me!

Finally... QUARTET NIGHT was robbed, no question. HEAVENS was also fairly superior on his performance. This whole thing was rigged. Fraud. Ex-show. Que se vacha STARISH!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love Legend Star Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2016

51 by senekohan »»
Oct 20, 2023 4:47 AM

Poll: » [Poll] Uta no Prince-sama Legend Star favorite character.

Lyrel - Oct 30, 2016

11 by jesi2 »»
Dec 29, 2021 6:13 PM

» Will there be a 5th season of Uta no prince Sama?

Minjaeii - Dec 30, 2016

16 by jesi2 »»
Aug 10, 2021 3:27 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love Legend Star Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2016

33 by Liaeves »»
Aug 21, 2020 11:53 PM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love Legend Star Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2016

21 by Liaeves »»
Aug 21, 2020 7:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.