Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 29, 2016 11:54 AM

Sep 2015
sousei use old gintama time slot or someone else?
gintama have all time slot 18:00 (JST) till last season this going a bit weird
Into the Internet!
Nov 29, 2016 12:38 PM

Sep 2010
Final season of Gintama.

!!!Damn you MAL stop reminding me!!!
Nov 29, 2016 1:55 PM

Nov 2014
I hate the new director of Gintama please bring the old one back. Also I want a consistent art style and animation this time.
Nov 29, 2016 2:41 PM
Sep 2015
StefanHere said:
how the fuck can the manga sales be so dogshit when they continue to make anime after anime

anime continues cuz of how well the anime sells. gintama decline only started recently in manga sales.
Nov 29, 2016 3:04 PM

Mar 2015
Holy hypeeee so damn hypedd for this, but already feel kinda sad since it reminds me how close it is to really ending. All good things sadly have to come to an end
Nov 29, 2016 3:41 PM

Aug 2015
Cant wait i think it will be best season
Nov 29, 2016 3:43 PM

Apr 2016
Prepare for battle, folks. The "Anti-Gintama Brigade" will be stronger than ever with this one *I say malevolently and mischievously*
Nov 29, 2016 3:53 PM
Dec 2012
woah that was quick haha
Nov 29, 2016 5:28 PM
Nov 2013
StefanHere said:
Dishonest said:

They arent, lol

Im really happy, most probably AOTY

31. *25,482 *,211,476 Gintama Vol.66

2 weeks for 211k in WSJ during your final arc whilst sunrise spam anime after anime is dogshit and people must be watching the adaptations just not buying manga

hes about to be booted out of jump and sunrise is still making anime is kinda funny to me is all

It's sales have been great, getting in the top 3 sales the week they are released consistently.

And jump ain't booting anything. The series has built to where it's at and there isn't a single sign of rushing.

Also, if your wandering why it's important to the magiazine, it brings in the oldest reader demographic (cause they actually recognize quality), and the female audience. It's good for expanding demographic.
Nov 29, 2016 5:32 PM
Nov 2013
GangsterCat said:
the final arc so far so boring, the worst build up i've ever read

Bull, the final arc has been non stop greatness from its first chapter.
Nov 30, 2016 2:05 AM

Jan 2016
I'M SO HYPEEEE!!!
WINTER 2017 IS SO FUCKING AMAZING!! XD
Dec 14, 2016 12:36 AM

Oct 2013
OMG YASSSSSSS, everyone get into the Hype train ♥
Dec 14, 2016 4:57 PM

May 2015
gintama probably the only anime with the amount of seasons it deserves wish it was long as one piece though anime is saved again :D
Kono Giorno Giovana Niwa Yume Ga Aru
Dec 17, 2016 10:07 PM
Jul 2018
We , gintama fans, want to see this 9.50+ mal rating! haters dont interfere unless if they can pass 300 episode+
Dec 20, 2016 9:09 AM

Sep 2010
https://www.facebook.com/telmo.pereira.754/videos/10154768566662567/

the trailer for the new gintama is out. Tehy will continue from where they left off last season

"Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Dec 20, 2016 8:14 PM

Apr 2016
I even stopped reading the manga after the announcement. I prefer the anime over the manga, so I wanna watch the end in the anime, not knowing what's gonna happen beforehand.

Xykko said:

the trailer for the new gintama is out. Tehy will continue from where they left off last season

As expected. Animation seems to be the exact same from the last season, so I hope we don't get too many quality drops this time. And, will this song be the opening? Heck, this seems so off, it doesn't even sound like a regular Gintama opening... Maybe I'm wrong and it turns out to be a blast, but I don't think so.

crystalblade13 said:
GangsterCat said:
the final arc so far so boring, the worst build up i've ever read

I gotta admit, Silver Soul arc was not as good as I expected it to be (and kinda boring sometimes to be honest), till the point I stopped reading for the reason I said above. But Sorachi always found a way to surprise me before, so who knows. This is just my opinion though.
agendatorDec 20, 2016 8:19 PM
Dec 21, 2016 1:35 AM
Dec 2014
agendator said:
I even stopped reading the manga after the announcement. I prefer the anime over the manga, so I wanna watch the end in the anime, not knowing what's gonna happen beforehand.

Xykko said:

As expected. Animation seems to be the exact same from the last season, so I hope we don't get too many quality drops this time. And, will this song be the opening? Heck, this seems so off, it doesn't even sound like a regular Gintama opening... Maybe I'm wrong and it turns out to be a blast, but I don't think so.

crystalblade13 said:

I gotta admit, Silver Soul arc was not as good as I expected it to be (and kinda boring sometimes to be honest), till the point I stopped reading for the reason I said above. But Sorachi always found a way to surprise me before, so who knows. This is just my opinion though.

Yep, it's totally your opinion....but damn, how can you not love this final arc? It's such a perfect finish for Gintama and really captures the essence of the series.
Dec 21, 2016 4:18 AM
Apr 2015
I'm absolutely hyped, can't wait for the first episode to come out, and I've gotta say even tho it doesn't seem as the usual Gintama opening, I really like this one. It's really catchy (I already learned it lol) and has that chinese-y feeling, I don't know ahaha Which is actually a pretty good theme considering what we will be focusing on in this arc
Dec 21, 2016 6:57 AM

Jan 2015
treedude said:
agendator said:

Yep, it's totally your opinion....but damn, how can you not love this final arc? It's such a perfect finish for Gintama and really captures the essence of the series.
Maybe he's just gotten sick of Gintama after all this time?
Dec 21, 2016 9:21 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
I can't say that I really like the new OP, but I'll judge it once I see the visuals for it. But it doesn't sound like something I want during a serious arc. But it does have a Chinese feel to it I guess and that would match Yato/Kagura.
Dec 21, 2016 10:14 PM

Mar 2014
GoldenDevilGamer said:
I can't say that I really like the new OP, but I'll judge it once I see the visuals for it. But it doesn't sound like something I want during a serious arc.
Majority of the time, there's always at least one out of the two that doesn't fit the serious tone, meaning the ED will most likely be drama-based for the Rakuyou arc. Considering the type of music that band makes, I reckon it's 100% going to be serious af.
Dec 22, 2016 5:45 AM

Feb 2012
Looks like again they won't be doing comedy arcs, so they're only going to adopt Rakuyou Arc? Will they even start the final still ongoing arc. Why not just wait for manga to finish and adopt everything instead of making 50 Gintama seasons.

And yeah I'm not feeling those girls singing either, where that band DOES at.
Dec 22, 2016 2:51 PM

Oct 2008
looking at how weak this season will be, i'll put all my hope into Gintama and perhaps chaos;child.
Dec 22, 2016 4:42 PM

Jul 2015
Vargr said:
looking at how weak this season will be, i'll put all my hope into Gintama and perhaps chaos;child.
Chaos;Child is going to be 1 cour(not a good sign), so I'm going to put my faith in Gintama, Konosuba and Little Witch Acadmeia lol
Sup...
Dec 22, 2016 5:12 PM

Jan 2015
Ramkec said:
Looks like again they won't be doing comedy arcs, so they're only going to adopt Rakuyou Arc? Will they even start the final still ongoing arc. Why not just wait for manga to finish and adopt everything instead of making 50 Gintama seasons.

KNOW KNOW KNOW was their last opening for Gintama.
Dec 22, 2016 6:04 PM
Aug 2015
Darek said:
Kittens-kun said:

Delusional huh?...

I am not the delusional here, the only reason why gintama is in the top 10 is because no one cares about it except the fanboys :D

I know that truth hurts... but... what can you do when your favorite show sucks...

thats mean, MAL just full of gintama fan boy :D
im not the one, but it deserve it
Dec 22, 2016 6:38 PM

Aug 2015
Ramkec said:

Rakuyou Arc is the longest arc in Gintama series I think that arc alone is enough to cover at least 24-26 episode of anime so that's like 5-6 months of airing probably at that time the series is done (hopefully not) and is ready to be animated too.
SeijiroUshioDec 22, 2016 6:42 PM
Dec 22, 2016 7:13 PM

Jan 2015
SeijiroUshio said:
Ramkec said:

Rakuyou Arc is the longest arc in Gintama series I think that arc alone is enough to cover at least 24-26 episode of anime so that's like 5-6 months of airing probably at that time the series is done (hopefully not) and is ready to be animated too.
It would be 13-15 episodes.
Dec 23, 2016 3:13 AM

Mar 2014
Wiziliz said:
SeijiroUshio said:

No chance.

It's almost double FS in amount of chapters, and FS was rushed into 9 episodes, Definitely going to be around 20 (or more), especially considering it's way more dialogue-heavy than FS.

26 is really pushing it though, it's plausible, but not practical.
Dec 23, 2016 4:12 AM

Jan 2015
ziggy_Z said:
Wiziliz said:

No chance.

It's almost double FS in amount of chapters, and FS was rushed into 9 episodes, Definitely going to be around 20 (or more), especially considering it's way more dialogue-heavy than FS.

Ah, okay. I thought that it was more action packed and I assumed it would have the same pacing as FS. Glad to know it could be 20+ episodes!
Dec 23, 2016 5:02 AM

Oct 2008
SenpaiJay98 said:
Vargr said:
Chaos;Child is going to be 1 cour(not a good sign), so I'm going to put my faith in Gintama, Konosuba and Little Witch Acadmeia lol

Looking at the shows this season, i was like, wtf?!
Then i remembered that, ; is a sign of something good. And Gintama is given to be epic. So looking at the rest, it is probably the least interesting season in the past 9 years i've started watching anime. There is a few thing i will follow cuz i've seen the previous season.And a few other so that i will won't be bored on saturdays, but that's all about it.

It's far from this season in what im interested in. Like Drifters, To Be Hero, Gundam etc.
Dec 24, 2016 6:05 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
ziggy_Z said:
Wiziliz said:

No chance.

Honestly, I'm expecting an average pacing of 3 chapters per episode, so I'm expecting it to be 13-16 episodes. Just like the FS arc, it's only the first half of the arc that was really dialogue heavy. A lot of the second half didn't have too much dialogue (except for the flashbacks). It might be just 15 episodes with this format:

I would love it to be slower pace, but this seems more probable :(
Dec 24, 2016 9:43 PM

Jan 2015
GoldenDevilGamer said:
ziggy_Z said:

No chance.

Honestly, I'm expecting an average pacing of 3 chapters per episode, so I'm expecting it to be 13-16 episodes. Just like the FS arc, it's only the first half of the arc that was really dialogue heavy. A lot of the second half didn't have too much dialogue (except for the flashbacks). It might be just 15 episodes with this format:

I doubt pacing will be a problem for the action scenes.
Dec 24, 2016 10:39 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Wiziliz said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

Yeah, the action episodes can adapt 3-4 chapters, but I hope they have the correct pacing for all of the flashbacks and dialogue heavy moments.
Dec 25, 2016 12:04 AM

Jan 2015
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Wiziliz said:
Yeah, the action episodes can adapt 3-4 chapters, but I hope they have the correct pacing for all of the flashbacks and dialogue heavy moments.
Same here. Though I personally found the flashback pacing in FS to be alright.
Dec 25, 2016 10:24 AM

Apr 2016
Wiziliz said:
Maybe he's just gotten sick of Gintama after all this time?

No, not at all! Gintama is still my favorite and honestly, it heals my soul instead of making me sick.

Vargr said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

Looking at the shows this season, i was like, wtf?!
Then i remembered that, ; is a sign of something good. And Gintama is given to be epic. So looking at the rest, it is probably the least interesting season in the past 9 years i've started watching anime. There is a few thing i will follow cuz i've seen the previous season.And a few other so that i will won't be bored on saturdays, but that's all about it.

It's far from this season in what im interested in. Like Drifters, To Be Hero, Gundam etc.

Next winter season will be great to me actually, it's been a while since the last season I had a few seasonal shows to look at.
Dec 25, 2016 1:12 PM
Aug 2015
New Season. Probably the final, hopefully not. Time to kick some Amanto ass.
Jan 2, 2017 9:00 AM

Feb 2016
6 dayz left, I need smth to fill the void

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Jan 3, 2017 11:45 AM

Jan 2015
Dishonest said:
6 dayz left, I need smth to fill the void
JoJo filled my Gintama void, now Gintama will fill my JoJo void, but it feels like it's still a long while away.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Anyone could explain ep 12 i couldnt able to understand whats happening?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Feb 15

6 by seelenfresser51 »»
Feb 17, 2:10 PM

» Katsura loves ikumatsu ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Feb 16

4 by Tsuna10vongola »»
Feb 16, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Gintama. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jan 22, 2017

109 by otakuweek »»
Jan 11, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Gintama. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 26, 2017

187 by Alex_TheForest »»
Aug 1, 2023 3:07 PM

Poll: » Gintama. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 19, 2017

67 by Alex_TheForest »»
Aug 1, 2023 1:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.