Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 13, 2016 12:48 AM

Dec 2013
Its too tiring to have gf, they talk too much & i rarely love female voice and i'm bit shy so i avoid them.
Nov 13, 2016 4:37 AM

Dec 2014
AllenVonStein said:
Frag- said:
That's why you should try a guy, dicks aren't that bad as people think. Also because males tend to be more honest, unlike girls.

No NO stop deceiving some kids here

I think what gays are doing isn't normal , inhuman and not natural , and let's not forget about disease they are spreading.

Glad they aren't allowed to donate blood

You should be fired if you’re an LGBTQ , well they have hard time getting job , also LGBTQ community shouldn't have any protection
gay couples should be denied housing
If you keep talking like that you will end up getting your dick sucked by a nigger, that ain't gay btw, sucking a man's dick ain't gay.
PS: Join the brotherhood.
FragMentizedNov 13, 2016 4:42 AM
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Nov 13, 2016 4:40 AM

Jan 2013
Im outchea trying to get my hands in one though. Hopefully it turns out for me to get one
Nov 13, 2016 5:16 AM

Sep 2014
Well,I never had a problem with girls,because of my looks and the fact that I gave off mysterious vibes so they were interested in me,even though I'm distant,a bit shy and introverted person.But,I haven't found a girl that matches my own standards so none of the above matters to me.
Nov 13, 2016 5:18 AM

Aug 2012
Well, I definitely never had a gf. I do have some bfs though, we hang around and do some shit together. Women are not an option when you have men still vacant.
Nov 13, 2016 5:32 AM

Aug 2015
girls are so fucking ethereal man i can't compare to that level of perfection
Nov 13, 2016 6:09 AM

Jun 2015
I'm not quite sure why having a girlfriend/boyfriend is considered so important to people.
Seriously. Why.

Yes, I'm sure having someone to love you is great and stuff and I'm sure getting laid is also great, but it's not that big a deal.
Someone explain to me because I honestly don't understand. Is it like unlocking some sort of achievement or something? Why is everyone so horrible at living with themselves?

xCav said:
BUT APPARENTLY GIRLS ARENT INTO LOLIS.

You're clearly looking into the wrong places.
-_-
Nov 13, 2016 6:13 AM

Nov 2011
Due to my bed. It's too small so I had to choose between a gf and an anime sex pillow... Easy pick
Nov 13, 2016 6:18 AM

Apr 2008
Because being single is lit af + everyone is just bleh 2 me
Nov 13, 2016 6:24 AM

Jan 2012
Hinata said:
Waifus > 3-D girls

I can't be saved. ;-;

who are those waifus that are so great than 3d girls

DramaticBucket said:
I'm not quite sure why having a girlfriend/boyfriend is considered so important to people.

it's trend of this new generation

simle as that , you got a gf you are kinda successful .

Nov 13, 2016 6:39 AM

Jul 2014
There's no high quality guy on this forum. That much is obvious.
Nov 13, 2016 6:42 AM

May 2014
DramaticBucket said:
Seriously. Why.

Yes, I'm sure having someone to love you is great and stuff and I'm sure getting laid is also great, but it's not that big a deal.
Someone explain to me because I honestly don't understand. Is it like unlocking some sort of achievement or something? Why is everyone so horrible at living with themselves?

Humans are literally programmed to try and get laid, its evolutionary instinct. Sure having a relationship an be tricky but people want to get laid and people want to be loved by others.
If you honestly have no interest in those things you could be asexual or have sociopathic tendencies.
I've been here way too long...
Nov 13, 2016 6:43 AM

May 2014
Claire said:

What are you taking about? There's alpha male 21 in these forums, watch out he's a player.
Nov 13, 2016 6:44 AM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
ImTheJuggernaut said:
I'll just let my Spirit Animal do the answer..

Kaori this crazy bitch who rejected my Hachiman

Nov 13, 2016 6:50 AM

Nov 2016
I had a gf but when she saw me masterbaiting she got mad and said: you already have me why are you doing this? i said no i still love you and having a gf and a right hand gf is good because if someone had 2 gfs these 2 girls will get jealous of each other but having 1 gf and 1 right hand gf at the same time is a good choice and your gf ofcourse won't get jealous of the right hand gf and the right hand can help you alot if you want to have some sexy time with your gf but for example maybe you're traveling to some place and you can't see your gf for some days so this where your right hand come handy.

So anyone who doesn't have a gf don't be sad because you already have a great gf but you just didn't notice about it.
Nov 13, 2016 6:51 AM

May 2015
Can't be arsed tbh, too much effort.
Nov 13, 2016 7:11 AM

Aug 2015
I'm too busy finding Tinder girls and driving around schools trying to pick up chicks.
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Nov 13, 2016 7:33 AM

Jan 2012
NoobAsian said:
Where I'm from, anyone over 16 is legally fair game

Good nice over 16, and where are u from?

Nov 13, 2016 7:36 AM

Mar 2014
I'm too busy shitposting here on MAL
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Nov 13, 2016 7:43 AM

Aug 2015
AllenVonStein said:
NoobAsian said:
Where I'm from, anyone over 16 is legally fair game

Good nice over 16, and where are u from?

'Straya mate

-I hate min character limits...
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Nov 13, 2016 7:43 AM

Feb 2016
Bros before hoes simple as that

Also women are stupid and have IQ of 4
Nov 13, 2016 7:51 AM

Feb 2016
Rarusu_ said:
In my dreams

Dylaan_Omer said:
Bros before hoes simple as that

Also women are stupid and have IQ of 4

She understands how to breath at least

Yeah thats all they good for amirite?
Nov 13, 2016 7:56 AM

Jan 2012
Claire said:

lol Most of Girls are creepy here

btw what's ur definition high quality guy?

Nov 13, 2016 8:16 AM

Jun 2015
AllenVonStein said:
Kageyama-chan said:

I hate being attracted to them hehe XD

attracted to what specifically?

what that something that attracts you and u can't find it in guys

personality

ass

bewbs

pussy

or what?

Boobs, pussy, face, ass and their cute voice
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Nov 13, 2016 8:39 AM

Jun 2015
TheConquerer said:
DramaticBucket said:
Seriously. Why.

Humans are literally programmed to try and get laid, its evolutionary instinct. Sure having a relationship an be tricky but people want to get laid and people want to be loved by others.
If you honestly have no interest in those things you could be asexual or have sociopathic tendencies.

There's a lot of evolutionary instincts that humans ignore, tbh.
While reproduction is obviously a huge thing and even human bodies pretty much try and force humans to reproduce after a while, the desperation some people show while wanting to get a partner is honestly depressing.
Half the people get partners for the sake of getting partners and without really knowing each other and then break up without trying to fix things.
I'm not quite sure why that's something anyone would strive to have. It's really sad that people are okay with relationships that last a week but not okay with actually waiting to find something that will count in the long run.

I might just be old fashioned though.
-_-
Nov 13, 2016 8:43 AM

May 2014
DramaticBucket said:

There's a lot of evolutionary instincts that humans ignore, tbh.
While reproduction is obviously a huge thing and even human bodies pretty much try and force humans to reproduce after a while, the desperation some people show while wanting to get a partner is honestly depressing.
Half the people get partners for the sake of getting partners and without really knowing each other and then break up without trying to fix things.
I'm not quite sure why that's something anyone would strive to have. It's really sad that people are okay with relationships that last a week but not okay with actually waiting to find something that will count in the long run.

I might just be old fashioned though.

I feel like thats mostly younger people whobehave like that, though I suppose I don't do that nor others here based on our relationship status.
I know people who do that and they tend to be shallow or have problems. I think most people do tend to go into a relatonship that will be stable, I'm defintiely ok with holding of till I enter one at least.
Nov 13, 2016 8:45 AM

Feb 2016
Because I'm a hermit crab that lives on the land and I like staying in my shell. Getting a friend (or girlfriend) would mean going into the ocean and communicating with all the various fish. I'll pass for now, OP.

I'll just burrow into the sand and live the hermit crab life, away from the ocean for awhile longer.

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Nov 13, 2016 8:45 AM

Oct 2015
I'm not swinging that way. As for why I remain single, it's obviously because no one's good enough for me :3
Nov 13, 2016 8:53 AM

Jun 2015
Well, I don't have a gf because I don't find girls attractive.
I'll just use that excuse.

Nov 13, 2016 9:02 AM

Apr 2015
Girls who know me say I am cute and should get a girl, and I am too interested in girls.
But I dont know what girls like and honestly I dont care much, It is rare for me to get interested in a girl to the point of asking her out, the sheer idea of getting in a relationship frightens me sometimes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2016 9:04 AM

Feb 2015
animesannin said:
Girls who know me say I am cute and should get a girl, and I am too interested in girls.
But I dont know what girls like and honestly I dont care much, It is rare for me to get interested in a girl to the point of asking her out, the sheer idea of getting in a relationship frightens me sometimes.

What you need is not a GF but a sex friend, trust me it will work 100%...

I'm pretty sure those girls who said your cute, your mom paid them to tell that to you... You know, your mom saying that is cliche...
Nov 13, 2016 9:06 AM

Apr 2015
_Ako_ said:
animesannin said:

I'm pretty sure those girls who said your cute, your mom paid them to tell that to you... You know, your mom saying that is cliche...

Lol, my mom never ever praised my looks, the only complement she gave me was that I might look better if I spent more time doing my hair.

I'm from India, finding a sex friend here is harder than becoming the president of the country.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2016 9:07 AM

Sep 2016
For me it's because I spend most of my time on internet, instead of being social in real life.. I become so awkward/shy when talking to a girl of my age :/, Dunno if it's only me...
Nov 13, 2016 9:11 AM

Feb 2015
animesannin said:
_Ako_ said:

Lol, my mom never ever praised my looks, the only complement she gave me was that I might look better if I spent more time doing my hair.

I'm from India, finding a sex friend here is harder than becoming the president of the country.

Dude, having cyber sex friends is not hard... Find now... Submit your resume on sites like that...
Nov 13, 2016 9:14 AM

Apr 2015
_Ako_ said:
animesannin said:

Dude, having cyber sex friends is not hard... Find now... Submit your resume on sites like that...

Damn your words might make me actually do it.
Nov 13, 2016 9:16 AM

Feb 2015
animesannin said:
_Ako_ said:

Damn your words might make me actually do it.

You know what... It's not that bad...
Nov 13, 2016 9:16 AM

Jan 2012
Kageyama-chan said:

2d girls have that too

and u have a big variety to choose from

Nov 13, 2016 9:18 AM

Jun 2016
AllenVonStein said:
I can say some or most of guys here have no gf.

is it becz you like ur waifu too much , or u aren't interested in girls irl .

What about you, OP? Are you drowning in pussy?

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Nov 13, 2016 9:21 AM

Jun 2015
AllenVonStein said:
Kageyama-chan said:

2d girls have that too

and u have a big variety to choose from

But it's fake, fake doesn't appeal me as much as real girls.
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Nov 13, 2016 9:23 AM

Jun 2016
Fang said:
I've had a couple of crushes in my life but I'm yet to meet a girl that has made me want to take that step forward. Tbh, at this moment in time, I don't really want one either. I'm far too lazy and wouldn't be committed enough. I'm still young too so I'm not in any rush.

Don't worry fam, we have Shinobu, she'll never betray us

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Nov 13, 2016 10:38 AM

Jul 2013
Tried twice and first time got rejected and second time friend zoned

Nov 13, 2016 10:50 AM

Apr 2015
I currently have no interest in pursuing a romantic relationship.
I would love to have one eventually, but I would like to enjoy a few years of my life on my own, doing selfish stuff for a time.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Nov 13, 2016 10:55 AM
Aug 2016
your question actually give the answer. because we're on mal. if we have girlfriend we may not spending many time in mal, and just spend it with the girlfriend
Nov 13, 2016 11:04 AM

Nov 2012
Because I have a boyfriend.

Also I get really awkward with girls.
Nov 13, 2016 11:37 AM

Jun 2015
I do have a girlfriend. Jealous OP??
Nov 13, 2016 11:54 AM

Nov 2014
Because it isn't as fun as someone who's never been in a relationship might imagine.

Personally I learned that any girl that doesn't share my interests is just a waste of time, because my hobbies are more important for me. And considering it's rather hard to find woman interested in games and anime that doesn't nag me to meet outside, I'm enjoying my freedom.
JustAnotherShiroNov 13, 2016 12:00 PM
Nov 13, 2016 12:36 PM

Oct 2016
Because I pick the worst of the worst. Liars, perverts, headcases, the worst. When you get to point you have to bathe a 20 year old women because she's too sad to even move her arms, you really need to take some time for yourself. Never going to give up hope tho, because these mistakes help me spot the warning signs within the first 10 minutes.
Nov 13, 2016 1:09 PM

Jun 2016
Because I have my waifu.

Also because no one near my city satisfies my tastes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
and I'm too lazy to wander around just too meet new people.

ค๓ เ ʝยรƚ
ƚ๏๏ ƈยƚє
Ŧ๏г ץ๏ย?

Nov 13, 2016 1:26 PM

Oct 2013
Ha I'm posting on this thread just to say I do have a gf.

I consider myself lucky since I'm shy and introverted. I didn't want to go in a relationship at first, but then my crush noticed me and I didn't to waste that opportunity.

Don't tell me I'm dreaming.
Nov 13, 2016 1:32 PM

Nov 2016
PoruMairu said:
Why don't I have a GF?

I was already married for 10 years, after the divorce I purposely stayed single for 10 years. In the last 2 years, now that I am ok to start relationships, I haven't met any females that are not complete and utter trainwrecks. The return on investment is not worth it, most of them cannot hold a conversation, are fat and ugly ( my age bracket ), crazy cat ladies, financially ruined because they spend every cent on themselves, etc... If I find one half reasonable, she is already taken maybe, but at my age I stopped caring. I cannot afford to lose my house, my money, and my future on some crazy that wants to go "find herself". Even guys are complete flakes, all they want is sex. Sick of that too. I think the younger they are the less jaded and fucked up they are. I need a 30 year old or less! Looks like it is Daddy all the way!

Who's your Daddy?

Man tell me the secrets for i can make my future marriage last so long

(forgive my baaaaaaaaad english )
There's no heart without you!

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » will there be any zombie outbreak in the near future?

FruitPunchBaka - 11 hours ago

9 by DreamWindow »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you believe in moral facts? ( 1 2 )

Freshell - May 5

52 by DreamWindow »»
21 minutes ago

» What do you think about education in your country?

Sad - 7 hours ago

10 by MalchikRepaid »»
22 minutes ago

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country? ( 1 2 )

Sad - Apr 16

56 by DreamWindow »»
41 minutes ago

Poll: » banality of evil and milgram experiment

deg - Yesterday

23 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
43 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.