Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 9, 2016 3:13 PM

Jun 2013
that Thai dude was awesome and Georgi was funny and that American wasn't too bad either as for Chris he was the gayest one but Yuri stole the show just amazing

Nov 9, 2016 3:17 PM
Sep 2009
I'm not even into yaoi but if these two won't make out by the end of the series, I'll rage. That's gayest thing I've seen. For a second I thought Yuri did kiss Victor.

Anyway nice performances but I do hope Yuri preforms something else next time.
Nov 9, 2016 3:25 PM

Nov 2008
I'M SO HARD this episode was so good I'm overflowing.
Nov 9, 2016 3:40 PM

May 2016
this episode pulled me out of post election depression i nutted as hard as christophe

anyway i loved all the new characters and styles, can't wait for the next competition

also gay was 11/10 this episode god bless

Nov 9, 2016 3:44 PM

Feb 2015
The performances are incredibly good and each skater tell you something about themself with his performance. Is good how the majority of the competitors are friends and rivals at the same time. I have to say that some parts of this anime are a masterpiece and pleasant to watch. I kind of feel that they didn't show the performance of Georgi and it seems to be the most weird of the skaters.
Nov 9, 2016 3:56 PM
Nov 2016
TaeRim said:
This ep is everything. I mean man it looks so cool when we have a lot of skaters not only three or two. Now I'm waiting for Miyano Mamoru's character haha. ^^

Your signature fits perfectly to the spoiler haha
Nov 9, 2016 4:06 PM
Jul 2018
this episode was lewd ///
Nov 9, 2016 4:06 PM

Dec 2009
omg i dont even know if yuri did it the last few times but when he licked his lips i was liek HOLY CRAP DO IT AGAIN OH MY GOD -SCREAMS SILENTLY-

ALSO THE VICTOR X YURI MOMENT I BLUSHED SO HARD I HAD TO PAUSE THE EPISODE TO GATHER MYSELF T______________T WHEN I AM CALM AGAIN I WILL REWATCH THAT MOMENT HOLY CRAP <3333333333333

also chris was extremely disturbing, i even preferred that horrible (oops i mean) interesting dude who got dumped by his gf, at least that performance was entertaining (due to the snarky commenting on his motivations for the performance)... i have a feeling he will indeed climb up the ranks but i hope yuri doesn't do too badly for the free performance due to pressure T__T YOU CAN DO IT YURI.. YOU CAN DO IT.. DO IT FOR VICTOR.. DO IT FOR LOVE
Nov 9, 2016 4:15 PM

Aug 2015
It'd be awkward as shit if you heard inner monologues like this during real life performances.
Nov 9, 2016 4:17 PM

Aug 2015
I think this episode had the most yaoi undertones than the previous episodes so far...

Seeing Yuri perform perfectly was great though.
Nov 9, 2016 4:31 PM

Feb 2012
"I don't really see this as extreme as ecchi unless they start to have closeups of everyone's ass. (Wouldn't that be a sight to see . .. )"

Me last episode. Welp. LOL.
Nov 9, 2016 4:33 PM

Mar 2013
LMAO this show is getting more gay as it moves forward xDD Were all those butt cheeks shots necessary from Chris? xD

Nonetheless, I loved this episode. I thought each skater would take forever to skate but I'm glad they put in a lot in one episode. Yuri's performance was sexyyy
Nov 9, 2016 4:34 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
dem ass shots tho.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 9, 2016 4:40 PM

Oct 2007
Yuuri was so bold this week! That tongue ^o^
Chris was... disgusting... he's eyelashes are so gay! He would be much metter with other clothes... At least Minako is happy!
but Georgi was even more disgusting (but so funny I cried)...
I always thought Georgi and Milla were skating as couple (she said the was training for lift so...) I'm happy for her I was wrong!

I really can't stand CiaoCiao! I want him (and Yakov) to admit that Victor is actually a really good coach (at least for Yuuri)

I'm impressed how they can make me like it even more each week! I hope it will be like this until the final!
VictorxYuuri forever ^o^

Am I the only one who think to Makabe Kenji when Yuuri puts his hair back?

Stark700 said:
Interesting performance by Phichit. I love how this series showcases the best of the best in this competition with its diverse cultural style and talent.

Of course there's also Yuri and his performance. I think he went with a slightly more aggressive style but still is able to impress the audience. I like how Yurio made that little grin at the end where it's like he expected it from his rival.

So yeah, I feel like the episode was an apex of the show so far where it presents what competition really is like when it comes to ice skating. Others to keep an eye on are Georgi, Leo, Christopher, etc. Every skater has their own unique personality, talent, and way to convey their message to the audience.

I love to read your comment before watching the new episode... you always make it feel so bland in some way, each week I'm always amazingly surprised when watching it! Thank you!

Lulexiaa said:
I HOPE NEXT EPISODE YURI PERFORMS WITH A NEW OUTFIT AND SONG !!

kitten320 said:

Next time will be the Free Programm so Yuuri will perform "Yuri on Ice"
Ice skaters prepare 2 new choregraphies each year: Short Programm and Free Programm and perform them during all the season, with some small changes sometimes, but nothing big. It takes months for the preparation!

kitten320 said:
I'm not even into yaoi but if these two won't make out by the end of the series, I'll rage. That's gayest thing I've seen. For a second I thought Yuri did kiss Victor.

Isn't it already obvious that they ARE together? Just from the conversation between Victor and Yuuri and the way they interact together but also... Chris used "goshujin" which can be transated as "your husband"... I think english sub used "master" because of the "goshujin sama" used also for master/servant. That's not wrong... but "sama" can also be used by Chris because Victor is famous, acting like a prince...
Well, it's how I feel about it... specially because the english sub always "forget" small things. Like "boku DAKE wo mitete kudasai/please, watch me ONLY" in ep3/Katsudon hug, subbed as "please watch me" in english. And the "confession" sub in ep4 also was wrong and all the "koibito/lover" subbed as "girlfriend"...
I don't know how they will dub it and I will never watch it, but...
Nov 9, 2016 4:54 PM

Mar 2016
The best parts about this episode was finally seeing Yuri nail that quadruple salchow in his Eros performance, and then seeing such a variety of personalities come through in the other competitors performances. Minami's routine is still my favorite though, and Chris my least favorite haha.

Yuri has gained so much confidence in the past 6 episodes, I'm hoping to see some character growth from Victor as well. I'd like to think being together is having a positive effect on Victor as well as Yuri, but how? Their interactions are always sweet, they work great together either way.

The art and animation again look a bit less smooth than previously, but we saw more performances in a single episode than ever so it makes sense.

I'm really excited (but also nervous) to see Yuri skate his free-program again. Please Yuri...No more smashing your cute face into the wall. My heart can't take it.
Nov 9, 2016 4:54 PM
Oct 2009
Screagle said:
also gay was 11/10 this episode god bless

Thank you for this xD Too funny
Nov 9, 2016 5:01 PM

Sep 2015
Shouldn't Chris have gotten a higher of a score
Nov 9, 2016 5:06 PM

May 2009
How dare Mr. Gorgeous eyelashes try to seduce me with that BOOTY?! Only Yuri can do that!(And only Yuri can "SEDUCE" Viktor ;D)
Yuri's performance was so perfect! He didn't mess up once during the jumps,and he was so damn determined! But now I'm worry he might mess up in the next performance ( Hang in there Yuri!)
The other performances were good! I Liked Leo's as second best, and Georgi was quite...interesting?
Anyways, can't wait for the next performance( and more Yuri seduction x Viktor flirting XD)
Nov 9, 2016 5:47 PM

Jan 2015
I had to pause the video to laugh when Georgi showed up, holy fuck.
So many performances! (I don't think I like any of them as much as Yurio's Agape though, yet.)
Nov 9, 2016 5:53 PM

Jul 2016
This episode just made me squeal 90% of the time at the Victuri moments oh my god

!!!!!

Nov 9, 2016 5:54 PM

Nov 2016
Man, that was an awesome episode! I'm not into yaoi myself but this is my first show that I've seen and my very first sports anime which I really love this series a lot. The performances were absolutely amazing! I still love Yuri's theme song "Eros" which is always great listening to these days. Yuri was spectacular in his performance and he did it so flawlessly that I was rooting for him and I was really happy to see him do so well for his personal best.

Anyway, I was enthralled by these performances from the other members especially when it came to Chris which I can say that if I was a fangirl I would definitely be squealing a lot. ^^ But I hope things will work out for Yuri in the free skate program as he advances towards it too. The chemistry between Victor and Yuri is really going smoothly from here and I think Yuri is doing an excellent job so far. I can't wait to see many more performances!
Nov 9, 2016 6:14 PM
Aug 2011
MozillaFennekin said:
The animation quality might be dropping a little bit, but the gayness is still going up.

At this rate they'll be fucking in still frames.

I wish quality hadn't dipped so much but my enjoyment isn't affected at all, i'm really into their skating.
Also I couldn't stop laughing this ep. Just greatness.
That Georgi ahaha and that Chris isn't hiding anything.

Yuuri's EROS level is rising.
Yes good.
standNov 9, 2016 6:22 PM
Nov 9, 2016 6:15 PM

Apr 2014
i hate chris(and his hair).....his presence is unnecessary

also, everything seems very rushed. the animation is getting sloppy as well. this really needed to be a 2 cour anime....
belovingNov 9, 2016 6:20 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2016 6:56 PM

Dec 2007
amayih said:
Yuuri was so bold this week! That tongue ^o^
Chris was... disgusting... he's eyelashes are so gay! He would be much metter with other clothes... At least Minako is happy!
but Georgi was even more disgusting (but so funny I cried)...
I always thought Georgi and Milla were skating as couple (she said the was training for lift so...) I'm happy for her I was wrong!

I really can't stand CiaoCiao! I want him (and Yakov) to admit that Victor is actually a really good coach (at least for Yuuri)

I'm impressed how they can make me like it even more each week! I hope it will be like this until the final!
VictorxYuuri forever ^o^

Am I the only one who think to Makabe Kenji when Yuuri puts his hair back?

Stark700 said:
Interesting performance by Phichit. I love how this series showcases the best of the best in this competition with its diverse cultural style and talent.

Of course there's also Yuri and his performance. I think he went with a slightly more aggressive style but still is able to impress the audience. I like how Yurio made that little grin at the end where it's like he expected it from his rival.

So yeah, I feel like the episode was an apex of the show so far where it presents what competition really is like when it comes to ice skating. Others to keep an eye on are Georgi, Leo, Christopher, etc. Every skater has their own unique personality, talent, and way to convey their message to the audience.

I love to read your comment before watching the new episode... you always make it feel so bland in some way, each week I'm always amazingly surprised when watching it! Thank you!

Lulexiaa said:
I HOPE NEXT EPISODE YURI PERFORMS WITH A NEW OUTFIT AND SONG !!

kitten320 said:

Next time will be the Free Programm so Yuuri will perform "Yuri on Ice"
Ice skaters prepare 2 new choregraphies each year: Short Programm and Free Programm and perform them during all the season, with some small changes sometimes, but nothing big. It takes months for the preparation!

kitten320 said:

Isn't it already obvious that they ARE together? Just from the conversation between Victor and Yuuri and the way they interact together but also... Chris used "goshujin" which can be transated as "your husband"... I think english sub used "master" because of the "goshujin sama" used also for master/servant. That's not wrong... but "sama" can also be used by Chris because Victor is famous, acting like a prince...
Well, it's how I feel about it... specially because the english sub always "forget" small things. Like "boku DAKE wo mitete kudasai/please, watch me ONLY" in ep3/Katsudon hug, subbed as "please watch me" in english. And the "confession" sub in ep4 also was wrong and all the "koibito/lover" subbed as "girlfriend"...
I don't know how they will dub it and I will never watch it, but...

They used lover instead of girlfriend in the dub which was nice.
Nov 9, 2016 7:04 PM

Jan 2016
Sqeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm melting during this episode, Yuri and Victor are so cute omg!
Nov 9, 2016 7:12 PM

May 2015
Great episode. Lots of competition, skating, and funny moments with Victor.

Also, LUL WAT?!?

Nov 9, 2016 7:31 PM
Oct 2015
THE LIP LICK EIUWIFEWJOIFEWJOIFJWIOJFIOWJEIOFJIOEWJFIOEWMKLSNHABHAGHW)Q_Q)(IWD*(QFQW)F9KSMAJC
keeps getting gayer with every episode.
Nov 9, 2016 8:36 PM
Jul 2016
It's perfect! This episode is perfect! All episodes are perfect! Such the bowls of unbelievable-tasteful ramen for my fujo soul!!!

I actually imagine if Chris really cum during the show... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And that forehead kiss(?), I just can't :'D :'D
Hail VICTUURI!!! :'D

Also I imagine the drunk Victor f*cks with Yuri...
samazawaNov 10, 2016 8:20 AM
Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion.
Nov 9, 2016 8:37 PM

Jun 2015
Are those skating songs popular? or they were just used only in the anime?

With the pace, I think Yuri on Ice will certainly be at least 2 cours ^_^
Nov 9, 2016 8:40 PM
Jul 2016
TaeRim said:
This ep is everything. I mean man it looks so cool when we have a lot of skaters not only three or two. Now I'm waiting for Miyano Mamoru's character haha. ^^

He's a [color=##F08080]Drag King[/color] I guess...
Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion.
Nov 9, 2016 8:58 PM

Jun 2014
Wow the performances by all the skaters were remarkable! They all did such a great job with their song choices and choreography!

Can't wait to see Yuri step up his game for his Yuri on Ice! Free Program! I love the characters and this anime more and more every week!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Nov 9, 2016 9:04 PM

Jul 2013
Sad said:
when yuri slicks his hair back and puts on the serious expression i always get reminded of the main character of parasyte o.o

nice ep.

I can never unsee this now
Nov 9, 2016 9:05 PM

Jul 2013
The YoI soundtrack never ceases to amaze me. Every song is so different and great, can't wait to hear all of it!
Also: butts.
Nov 9, 2016 9:44 PM
Feb 2016
Literally scream when Yuuri licks his lip and starts to do his performance. My heart was racing through the entire time. Another great episode with the self-development of Yuuri but after how everyone is saying they can catch up in the Free Program I wonder will Yuuri make his miss on the next episode (/。\)
Nov 9, 2016 10:15 PM

Dec 2014
Huh, I can see where all the budget went. Characters were clearly more on-model this time around.

I can't unsee Yuri licking his lips before performing and that... umm Chris what the hell was that.

That 29-year old Russian dude was hilarious.
I need sleep.
Nov 9, 2016 10:28 PM

Dec 2015
Uhmm that was... gay... as expected. HAHA! I think I'm getting a hang of it.
I wonder where all those teasing is going but anyway good episode.

Nice to see various skaters perform! Now I'm missing Minami's quirkiness! but so far Phichit is my favorite in this China Ice skating Competition.

and this pouty face of Yurio!

its good to see him once in awhile
I'm excited to see him perform!
QueenSapphireNov 9, 2016 11:33 PM
Nov 9, 2016 10:45 PM
Jun 2008
I just gotta say this show does a great job with the comedy. The butt shots of Chris had me in stitches, and George's performance with his teammates reactions was hilarious. I really love the Russian characters in every scene they are featured.

And Yuri, you're making my heart melt each episode you get more confident in yourself. They made a good call making a story about someone who is an experienced athlete instead of someone learning the sport.
Nov 10, 2016 12:38 AM

Mar 2016
Like everybody else said, this episode has by far been the most comedic and BL-ish but so enjoyable. I do notice it too that the animation seems to go a bit down hill here with all that movement that needs to be incorporated but the anime is still good. I really enjoy the free spirited characters. It isn't so competitive that you get super nervous for them type of thing. Everybody is still competitive but truly friendly (not the fake stuff) to each other. So cute. I just wish that they made Chris's face less feminine when he was doing all that but shots and stuff. I feel like it would have been more attractive that way. This way that they presented it makes more funny than sexy. And the one liners in the show just is so funny.
Nov 10, 2016 1:31 AM

Aug 2016
So I write down points to talk about whilst I'm watching but they're so hilarious that I'm not even going to write it up properly:

"Not even 5 minutes in and theres already a drunk, naked victor fondling Yuri :’)

THE INSTAGRAM UPLOAD

CHRIS GROPING YURIS ASS

How cute is Guang Hong though and the small part of his routine looked beautiful!

BADASS YURI BADASS YURI BADASS YURI I love it when he goes into badass mode!

Does anyone else get really nervous when they announce the jumps? Like PLEASE GOD let him land it perfectly!

So you could so tell that Yuri was different by his routine <3

I love the sparkles on all their uniforms this episode.

Wait….wait….wait did Chris just say?! o.0"

I'm always at the edge of my seat every episode because of multiple things: nervousness for the skaters, seeing Victor x Yuri moments and SPARKLES.

That was fun.

Nov 10, 2016 2:18 AM

Jul 2013
Chris was gay as fuck in this episode. Lowkey disturbed but somewhat entertaining at the same time.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 10, 2016 3:45 AM
Nov 2016
CHRIS REALLY DID SAY "I think I'm gonna come." RIGHT?

LIKE THAT WASN'T A TRANSLATION ERROR?

Also, when Yuri put his face right up to Viktor's before he went off to do his short programme... instant nose bleeds and ovary explosions!!!!!
Nov 10, 2016 3:45 AM

Apr 2013
Was a bit dissapointed - no Yaoi hints in the preview, only some girl.. I came here to watch gays, not girls. Really hope that girl would not play a big part in the show
Nov 10, 2016 4:08 AM
Jan 2011
Too many instances in this episode I had to stem nosebleeds. I LOVE YOU YURI SO ADORABLE AND YOUR EROS IS SO SEXY! LOL SEDUCE VICTOR MORE!!
Nov 10, 2016 5:04 AM

Aug 2014
Yes yes all the fucks yes. Fantastic episode
Get your shit straight Brenda
Nov 10, 2016 7:21 AM

Aug 2016
The things that made me scream like a dying pig:

Yuuri's handsome face when his hair is slicked back ohgod
VIKTOR RUBBING HIS THUMB ON YUURI'S HAND WHEN THEY TOUCHED HANDS
YUURI LICKING HIS LIP BEFORE HIS PERFORMANCE
Viktor stripping off his pants and briefs *insert lenny face here*
CHRIS TOUCHING HIS BUTT IN HIS PERFORMANCEACT (and Yuuri's as well damn son), AND THAT "I think I'm coming" THAT GOT ME LIKE FML AM I STILL SANE
YUURI NAILING ALL OF HIS JUMPS HURRAH

AND THAT FOREHEAD BUMP JESUS CHRIST JUST KISS ALREADY

Anyway, this episode is the most gayest so far i love it gold/10
Nov 10, 2016 7:40 AM

Dec 2012
noteofallanime said:
Was a bit dissapointed - no Yaoi hints in the preview, only some girl.. I came here to watch gays, not girls. Really hope that girl would not play a big part in the show

She's just Georgi's ex gf, pretty sure her condition, whatever it is, is simply going to impact his free performance either in a negative or positive way next ep (I guess negative, since he got 2nd place this time and they prob want Phichit or some of the other more friendly guys to score higher)

I wouldn't worry too much. I mean, out of all the guys in the show, Georgi is like.. not the one that needs to have guy on guy action lol
Nov 10, 2016 7:44 AM

Nov 2012
This episode felt kinda of pointless,basically let's introduce these no name faces and watch the preform even though you know they're going to lose to Yuri.

Suspect Yuri will lose the next cup then win the last then move on to either win or come in second during the Grand Prix.

Weakest episode so far overall.
Nov 10, 2016 8:27 AM

Dec 2015
Chris made me (and yuuri,, my poor child) feel so uncomfortable?? His comment in the end of his choreography left me feel really.. weird. Like nO

Talking about Yuuri, I almost typed 'poor child' as a 'pure child' which he isN'T ANYMORE. He's more mature and confident than ever (and licking his lips while looking at Viktor....,.. Thank you)
Nov 10, 2016 9:22 AM

Aug 2015
Yuri's performance was too amazing!!
I expected more than 106 for him <3

maybe 2 more episodes and this anime will officially turn into shounen Ai :D
Ara Ara~
Nov 10, 2016 9:32 AM

Jun 2008
Just get together already XD
Guanghong is a precious cinnamonroll <3
Yurio needs more screentime :(
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Movie got cancelled ( 1 2 )

Hickykissy - Apr 18

57 by LaGata7 »»
May 6, 5:36 PM

» Mappa's insane missed oppurtunity...

jotasui - Aug 10, 2023

17 by Niko_himari »»
May 1, 11:40 AM

» A petition was made to save the movie

Old_School_Akira - Apr 23

13 by LukesYGO_WSonYT »»
Apr 29, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Yuri!!! on Ice Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2016

474 by yourlocalworm »»
Apr 19, 10:07 PM

Poll: » Yuri!!! on Ice Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2016

205 by ZolaZodiac »»
Mar 20, 5:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.