Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara. 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion


#1
Oct 26, 2016 6:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 119245
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ouch, that must of hurt getting his wings pulled like that.

Miton and that penguin creature seems to be good friends though.
 
#2
Oct 26, 2016 8:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 7526
Best-girl Chiya is so fucking badass and amazing, even without powers! XD
 
#3
Oct 26, 2016 8:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4958
Sailor Moon and Precure characters really dragging the image of a magical girl down huh lmao

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
 
#4
Oct 26, 2016 9:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 3219
animefan8800 said:
Best-girl Chiya is so fucking badass and amazing, even without powers! XD
NO Objection at all.
 
 
#5
Oct 26, 2016 9:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 6191
Miton is really such a good friend to the penguin!
 
 
#6
Oct 26, 2016 10:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 768
oh LOL, kicking right another maho shoujo trope xD (or usually is the common main character who have always bad grades but is very op).

Chiya is the best xD.
 
#7
Oct 26, 2016 10:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 857
Damn chiya is the best she's fast, she's cunning, and she has the best torture methods. Chiya better become a magical girl soon it better not be the last episode because that would kind of suck.
 
#8
Oct 26, 2016 10:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 7526
FallenEntity said:
Damn chiya is the best she's fast, she's cunning, and she has the best torture methods. Chiya better become a magical girl soon it better not be the last episode because that would kind of suck.


Unfortunately she's probably not going to at all. :(
 
#9
Oct 26, 2016 12:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 857
animefan8800 said:
FallenEntity said:
Damn chiya is the best she's fast, she's cunning, and she has the best torture methods. Chiya better become a magical girl soon it better not be the last episode because that would kind of suck.


Unfortunately she's probably not going to at all. :(


yeah that's what I'm thinking will happen but let's hope for our sake the she does become a magical girl by the end at least.
 
Oct 26, 2016 1:13 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 662
This anime is so pointless, that I don't get why it got a second season
 
Oct 26, 2016 3:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 8426
Seems someone has a harder time with being a sempai then expected.
At least she was invited over.
 
 
Oct 26, 2016 8:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 22663
Mafuyu wants to be a useful senpai and Chiya is too cruel :(
 
Oct 27, 2016 2:10 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 792
Did that penguin just smoke a cigar? LOL

Also, Chiya is a savage haha.
 
Oct 28, 2016 7:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 360
Janster24 said:
Did that penguin just smoke a cigar? LOL

Also, Chiya is a savage haha.

Given how it seemed to be melting, I think it was a chocolate cigarette.
 
Oct 28, 2016 8:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 2755
I laugh every time that penguin has a chocolate cigarette xD Poor Miton having his wings ripped like that :(
 
 
Oct 28, 2016 10:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 360
Stark700 said:
Ouch, that must of hurt getting his wings pulled like that.

It probably hurt less than the scrubbing brush or frying pan in season one. (And in the manga she actually DID use the scrub brush on his head after burning it with the frying pan.) She's drowned him at least twice in the anime that I remember too. He seems to be pretty indestructible overall.
 
Oct 29, 2016 2:23 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 792
cutemanabi said:
Given how it seemed to be melting, I think it was a chocolate cigarette.
Yeah, I think you're right. But just the thought of a penguin smoking any type of cigarette is something I can't explain haha.
 
Oct 29, 2016 8:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 15101
Filling episode??? xD


Hello, my litte boy!


 
Oct 29, 2016 12:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 911
Chiya makes every ep great
"one step at a time"
 
Oct 30, 2016 4:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 4750
Chiya owned it hahahaha
 
Oct 30, 2016 11:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2185
JOELbedulla said:
This anime is so pointless, that I don't get why it got a second season

"Pointless" is watching the second season of something you dislike.
oκay.
 
Dec 4, 2016 5:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 6053
That trope of every magical girl have bad grades. Haha!
 
Dec 18, 2016 9:25 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 15464
She ripped his feathers off xD

I did find it funny how the birds expected them to be like the typical magical girls and the cliches.

 
Oct 24, 2019 3:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 5864
The melting cigarette haha nice episode