Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 18, 2016 7:38 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Seems a pretty decent chapter this time, Esderp can do the "Winter is coming? Winter has come" attack now.
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Sep 18, 2016 8:08 AM
Feb 2015
Tatsumi becomes Tyrant, Akame looks like she's about to die while Esdeath continues to be a boss. Seriously with her around who needs the Shikoutazer.
Sep 18, 2016 9:59 AM

Jul 2013
Esdeath is even more OP of what we believed. Holy fuck, she is able to pull anything new of her ass in any situation, after the World and the ice centaurs, now she brings the Ice Age.
I have clear now that the final battle will consists of TyrantTatsumi! and Akame (with the rest of the Teigu users, probably) against Esdeath.

And speaking about Tatsumi, his Tyrant form looks very cool. Too bad he is probably very screwed. I guess the panel when they showed the Revolutionary Army's doctor with that pill means he still has some salvation, but I really doubt it.

I'm still woried about Wave and Kurome's fate. I don't know where Wave is travelling right now, and except maybe Suzuka, there is not any possible enemy who can damage them, but considering it's Akame ga Kill...

On another hand, this panel basically confirms for good that Esdeath was an evil bitch since her childhood and she is not reedemable. Hope her fanboys finally opens their eyes and admits she is in truth a monster.

The fact that nobody seems to pursue Honest makes me think Leone will kill him after all. I hope being wrong, for God's sake.
Sep 18, 2016 12:03 PM

Oct 2014
Well i wont mind if Esdease wins at the end, could be a good ending for the manga. Since she is THE FUCKING STRONG

I still have the feeling Budo is gonna return to battle Esdease and die or go to kill Onest, who has been MIA.

Akame could actually die and Mine might return...

Sep 18, 2016 6:20 PM

Apr 2013
Holy fucking shit how OP is Esdeath.

Only dragon Tatsumi will be able to save the day now.

Also, Wave x Kurome still safe fuck yeah.
Sep 18, 2016 7:40 PM
Feb 2015
hoopla123 said:
Holy fucking shit how OP is Esdeath.

Only dragon Tatsumi will be able to save the day now.

Also, Wave x Kurome still safe fuck yeah.

Demon Akame might still appear and save the day, then we might have Dragon Tatsumi vs Demon Akame for the true final fight.
Sep 18, 2016 10:53 PM
May 2015
Damn! Shits really about to go down now! My god the suspense.
Esdeath has got to die. It's time man. It's time.

At this point I think Tatsumi will end up becoming a living Teigu like Susanoo.

And Najenda has got to be the one to Kill the Minister. I mean come on who else is gonna do it. And notice how she and him haven't appeared yet. She doesn't have a Teigu so there's nothing for her to lose and she has the "IronFist". Which will give her an advantage in hand to hand combat.

Im telling you that Demon bitch is gonna come back and attack Kurome and when Najenda finally encounters the Minister he's gonna be eating Leone's corpse or.... a portion of it anyway.
Sep 18, 2016 11:51 PM
Sep 2016
where can i see the chapter
Sep 19, 2016 6:47 AM

Sep 2013

I have found that certain other popular forums/discussion boards such as a particular one starting with R which has a subforum dedicated to Akame ga Kill with more lax rules are a decent source of info and updates. *nudge nudge wink wink*

In regards to the chapter, all that matters is that Kurome and Wave are safe. =)
And...damn.... Esdeath is OP....
Sep 19, 2016 8:21 AM

Oct 2014
Sep 19, 2016 10:17 AM
Sep 2014
LordPerucho said:
I still have the feeling Budo is gonna return to battle Esdease and die or go to kill Onest, who has been MIA.

Budou coming back to kill Honest would redeem his character imo. Plus, it's one of the few options that would make sense. It would take an asspull for Leone to come back and finish him off, and I don't see Najenda being strong enough to do him in either.
Sep 19, 2016 10:27 AM
Sep 2015
The way the scene went staright from tyrant tatsumi to wave and than having wave think about tatsumi makes me think wave will be the one that saves tatsumi (I think wave is gone to get mine and holds off tyrant tatsumi while they find a way to wake her up and reach tatsumi ) at waves current state Suzuka is no threat he could beat her with just 1 tegui. It seems like Akame will resort to loosing her humanity that's where Kurome comes I think Kurome will die and unleash ghoul Akame.
Sep 19, 2016 10:29 AM
Sep 2015
Teedog12 said:
LordPerucho said:

Budou coming back to kill Honest would redeem his character imo. Plus, it's one of the few options that would make sense. It would take an asspull for Leone to come back and finish him off, and I don't see Najenda being strong enough to do him in either.

Plot twist the emperor is the one that kills honest
Sep 19, 2016 11:19 AM
Dec 2015
manbot95 said:
The way the scene went staright from tyrant tatsumi to wave and than having wave think about tatsumi makes me think wave will be the one that saves tatsumi (I think wave is gone to get mine and holds off tyrant tatsumi while they find a way to wake her up and reach tatsumi )

I was thinking the same thing. The picture of Tatsumi remionded me of him when they were having the conversation about who had the best girl. Also, the look on Kurome's face is kinda a "what are you thinking" kind of look.

I can't wait to see in in english so I can read what they are saying.

EDIT: Also Esdeath is ridiculous. Blows me away that people have complained about the power of Pumpkin when there is an Esdeath running around.
Sanc2arySep 19, 2016 11:26 AM
Sep 19, 2016 12:34 PM

Jul 2013
Sanc2ary said:
EDIT: Also Esdeath is ridiculous. Blows me away that people have complained about the power of Pumpkin when there is an Esdeath running around.
What you expect? It's not like the Mahapadma has much more sense or anything.
Sep 19, 2016 12:53 PM
Sep 2015
Sanc2ary said:
manbot95 said:
The way the scene went staright from tyrant tatsumi to wave and than having wave think about tatsumi makes me think wave will be the one that saves tatsumi (I think wave is gone to get mine and holds off tyrant tatsumi while they find a way to wake her up and reach tatsumi )

I was thinking the same thing. The picture of Tatsumi remionded me of him when they were having the conversation about who had the best girl. Also, the look on Kurome's face is kinda a "what are you thinking" kind of look.

I can't wait to see in in english so I can read what they are saying.

Yeah, it would make sense too since Akame is busy with esdeath leaving wave as the only one that can really be able to stop tyrant tatsumi and that doctor is there too maybe he can awaken mine while wave buys them time by fighting tyrant tatsumi
Sep 20, 2016 5:05 AM

Jun 2016
You people seriously think Esdeath will win? doubt It. She will lose and die either on the hands of Tatsumi or Akami but needleesly say It seems she is as strongs as ever.

Sep 20, 2016 12:09 PM

Oct 2013
First she's just insanely strong, then she launches Ice Missiles, then Giant Ice Missiles...then she just uses THE WORLD, from then the Unlimited Ice Works, Ionio Hetaroi -ice ver- and her final ace is "Winter Has Come/Ice Age" .

If she dies or lives...She'll be remembered as one superb antagonist.

This is totally diferent from the shitty anime, and I'm glaad of it.
Let's see if Akame can cure Tyrant Tatsumi with the Cure-All Pill.

Final Battle has to be Tatsumi and Wave vs Esdeath
Sep 21, 2016 6:49 AM
Sep 2015
Zahylon said:
First she's just insanely strong, then she launches Ice Missiles, then Giant Ice Missiles...then she just uses THE WORLD, from then the Unlimited Ice Works, Ionio Hetaroi -ice ver- and her final ace is "Winter Has Come/Ice Age" .

If she dies or lives...She'll be remembered as one superb antagonist.

This is totally diferent from the shitty anime, and I'm glaad of it.
Let's see if Akame can cure Tyrant Tatsumi with the Cure-All Pill.

Final Battle has to be Tatsumi and Wave vs Esdeath

Wasn't that a drug to increase her abilities ?
Sep 21, 2016 7:26 AM
Dec 2015
The insanity of the Incursio opens to many developments:Wave vs Tatsumi,Akame and Tatsumi vs Esdeath,Akame vs Tatsumi vs Esdeath,Akame and Esdeath vs Tatsumi,ecc.

Good choice.More interesting of the classical final battle.
Sep 21, 2016 7:33 AM
Feb 2015
Creescienzo said:
The insanity of the Incursio opens to many developments:Wave vs Tatsumi,Akame and Tatsumi vs Esdeath,Akame vs Tatsumi vs Esdeath,Akame and Esdeath vs Tatsumi,ecc.

Good choice.More interesting of the classical final battle.

I can see most of it happening except for Akame and Esdeath vs Tatsumi. There's no way Esdeath would want to team with anyone in a fight.
Sep 21, 2016 11:06 AM

Jul 2014
Man akame got so rekt what the hell even Normal Evolved tatsumi could do better
Well now Tatsumi need to be saved before he save the save the day again
Devil_SlayerSep 21, 2016 11:11 AM
Sep 21, 2016 6:18 PM
Sep 2015
Devil_Slayer said:

I think wave will save tatsumi by fighting while the doctor guy try's to wake up mine so she can save him with the power of love.
Sep 27, 2016 9:52 AM

Nov 2011
Seems like the manga version of Esdeath is even stronger had expected. Maybe we'll see Akame release her Teigu soon.

The Wave and Kurome moments though..
Sep 27, 2016 10:21 AM
Feb 2015
Esdeath just got even more OP than she already is. Now then looks like Akame won't be able to act as planned now, wonder how will they solve this problem. And Tatsumi, what's going to happen to him now. Will he regain control or will he just go berserk completely. Nice to see that Leone got mentioned seems like Akame killing Leone to unlock her trump card might actually happen.

Esdeath vs Dragon Tatsumi & Demon Akame please Takahiro, the battle of the inhuman or monsters whichever one likes.
Sep 27, 2016 10:21 AM
Jul 2016
Esdeath with Unlimited Ice Work and ZA WARUDO. HOLY SHIT. The more I read the manga, the more middle finger it gave to the anime.
Sep 27, 2016 10:28 AM

Oct 2014
MS version is out.

So if Akame doesnt die she will end up as a cripple(Not bad as Mine situation though).

Noticed that Wave and Kurome are heading back to the Capital, incoming TNJ...

Sep 27, 2016 10:36 AM
Feb 2008
I smell a few death flags. But I hope, that they will be able to help Tatsumi. Also Esdeath winter is coming attack is a bit too much, but well.
Sep 27, 2016 10:59 AM

Aug 2011
Esdese the evil fucking god. Is there a Limit to her OP'ness? Well at this point I almost see flags everywhere I hope that at least..someone I know in that manga survives...
Sep 27, 2016 11:15 AM

Jul 2013
Esdeath is more and more OP each chapter. I won't be surprised if she even pulls out her ass another technique before the end of the series (though she still has the Mahapadma unused for this battle, so I don't really think Takahiro will give her something new).
That poor axe woman didn't stood a chance, she was raped without any mercy.

And those pills at the end were for Akame, not Tatsumi. If the drugs will fuck her that much, that implies she could even die? I don't think Akame will die considering her huge plot armor, but I didn't saw that coming. But it's necessary considering how much Esdeath fucked her.

I expect an everyone (inclusing Tyrant Tatsumi) against Esdeath now. How underwhelming the anime was compared to this, tbh.

And Wave just decided to went to the Capital? Can he raise a bigger deathflag? And there are still the Minister and Suzuka roaming around for the Capital... Oh, well.

I wonder how Takahiro will handle the ending with only three or four chapters before the end...
Sep 27, 2016 11:22 AM

Jul 2014
and here i thought Wave was worry about Tatsumi so he gone back to the capitol he actually took his waifu and escaped LOL

It's really funny najenda though she needed 100,1000 + 10 teigu users + Akame to defeat esdeath While she sended Tatsumi to deal with Esdeath on his own lol it show how OP tatsumi is Also not single mention of tatsumi from them is weird They know he is done already? maybe she don't want to rely on him further because he already saved their asses twice

Really wonder how they will deal with tats ....
Sep 27, 2016 11:26 AM

Jul 2014
manbot95 said:
Devil_Slayer said:

I think wave will save tatsumi by fighting while the doctor guy try's to wake up mine so she can save him with the power of love.

Romance in this magna is Bullshit IMO wave and kurome are ok but Tatsumi and mine are just "ugh" i can't take it seriously
Sep 27, 2016 11:29 AM

Apr 2015
Wave and Kurome are running away guys :looollllll .. of course to find a cure but hey i'm not even mad, it's amazing XDDDDD

Esdeath OP af, can't wait who can beat that girl. Btw, where the hell is that fatty evil guy? he's gone for so long
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Sep 27, 2016 11:49 AM

Jun 2014
At this point it's gonna take a major asspull to beat Esdeath. She's so OP so I honestly can't imagine her being defeated by normal means. Hopefully I'm wrong.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 27, 2016 11:59 AM

Oct 2014
I actually liked this chapter.
Sep 27, 2016 12:02 PM

Nov 2008
I hope Tatsumi mauls that ice bitch.

God I really hope she finally fucking dies next chapter.

Also this is why Issei Hyoudou is better then you Tatsumi, he at least has CONTROL NOW!
Sep 27, 2016 12:24 PM

Mar 2014
O my daaaaays this is getting crazy!
If theres one thing this manga going to be remembered for...is its unbeatable, powerful and cunning antagonist Esdeath.

Esdeath has such great beauty and power...this can only end with Akame Final mode or Tatsmuki berserk attacks.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Sep 27, 2016 12:42 PM

Jul 2008
Kirigiri50 said:
You people seriously think Esdeath will win? doubt It. She will lose and die either on the hands of Tatsumi or Akami but needleesly say It seems she is as strongs as ever.

She won't die. They will trap her in her own ice and throw her into the northern ocean because they are too scared to try and break the ice.

Then the sequel Manga will start with an ancient evil awakening and starting an Ice Age. Prepare for 100 chapters of new characters trying to kill Empress Esdeath before their time runs out and the world becomes too cold to live in.
Sep 27, 2016 12:44 PM

Jun 2016
Nayrael said:
Kirigiri50 said:

She won't die. They will trap her in her own ice and throw her into the northern ocean because they are too scared to try and break the ice.

Then the sequel Manga will start with an ancient evil awakening and starting an Ice Age. Prepare for 100 chapters of new characters trying to kill Empress Esdeath!

Doubt this will happen Don t think this series will continue. I think she will die In Akame hands or Tatsumi.

Sep 27, 2016 1:05 PM

Dec 2013
What are those wounds on Akame or was it the side effect from the drug?
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Sep 27, 2016 1:10 PM

Apr 2008
Finally rid of the trash character Tatsumi. Welcome Tyrant. Now wreak havoc and kill a bunch of people while Esdeath slaughters a bunch more
Sep 27, 2016 1:37 PM

May 2014
Really enjoyed the chapter, as usual the Esdeath faces and the despair she puts in people is entertaining.

Wondering how the series will end now.

Sep 27, 2016 4:38 PM
Apr 2011
Pretty predictable development.
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Sep 27, 2016 4:44 PM

Feb 2015
Manga Esdeath > Anime Esdeath
Sep 27, 2016 4:45 PM

Oct 2014
thebrentinator24 said:
At this point it's gonna take a major asspull to beat Esdeath.

It takes an asspull to beat an asspull :p
Sep 27, 2016 5:27 PM
Jan 2015
Looks like Tatsumi is all Incursio. Wave notices that Tatsumi is in death road. And Esdeath unleashed an ice age like power over in a 1000 or 100000 mile radius. And Akame is in her limit as well.
Sep 27, 2016 5:34 PM

Feb 2012
I hope Esdeath brings about more despair.
Sep 27, 2016 7:50 PM

May 2015
Tatsumi is in berserker mode! Esdeath use trump card!! Akame badly injured!!! Revolution army is in a pinch!!!! ups... scratch that the whole world’s in a pinch!!!!! How this manga will end I wonder? How many chapter left?

Esdeath powering up more?! She is ridiculously strong. To be fair, the author at least attempted to justify this trick. She built her ice cavalry one soldier at a time over the course of days, possibly weeks, and now she's reabsorbed all of that power and unleashed it all at once. I still think the idea of her covering damn near the entire country in an unending blizzard is BS in the extreme, but at least there's sort of an explanation for it.

Glad to see its takin a somewhat different path than the anime, at least we get some surprises now and hopefully less deaths...
Sep 27, 2016 8:06 PM

Oct 2014
The fact that she said she has full access to all her abilities in the snow, kinda tells u she can spam za warudo like Dio and Di Maria...

Sep 27, 2016 9:12 PM
Feb 2015
manbot95 said:
Devil_Slayer said:

Or Tyrant Tatsumi may just eat Mine as his meal. :p
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.