Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2016 7:22 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Weird ending...

I assume Yukiteru died from that train station or something? And the aftermath with the 1 and half year time skip.
Sep 4, 2016 7:50 PM
May 2016
Personally hated this ending,because by the time yuki was involved the girl his fate was sealed and everything he did beyond that had no effect kinda like well he is going die anyways so. Also him doing the right was what caused the ending to happen so if he kept cheating on Rena then he would have lived and been together more. If that makes sense anyways interesting read for the most part.
Sep 4, 2016 8:16 PM

Mar 2016
Ending was obviously rushed but even if it was dragged out, it still would've ended the same way or another. Overall it was a good read :P
Sep 4, 2016 9:43 PM

Jul 2012
So Yukiteru died in the end by being pushed in front of a train (a classic tragic death tactic).

Also he lived on in the end because Rena and the underclassmen were both pregnant with his child. So at least his linage survived. If that is a plus.

~Great chapter and an ok series!!!
Sep 4, 2016 10:47 PM

Jun 2011
I laughed at that ending and His death was kinda retarded.
Sep 5, 2016 3:51 AM

Jan 2010
Man what an terrible rushed final chapter. I hoped that Yukiteru would finally get this shit together and stay with Rena for good. But instead got killed a crazy jealous man.

Meh...

I guess the girl at the end was Yuno since she finally got impregnated as she for wished in the previous chapters. Wasn't easy to recognize her there.
I feel there should be a epilogue chapter with them having a small conversation. (well I kinda hate endings without epilogues anyways)

Good manga tho. Thanks a MILLION to the new translation team for finishing the 6 remaining chapters in amazingly 3-4 weeks time. That's unique.
Sep 5, 2016 4:22 AM

Jul 2011
ha ha this faggot is finally dead

and the other girl at the end I think it's Nono, not bitch Yuno
Sep 5, 2016 12:53 PM

Jun 2015
Not like this!!!!
No! just No!
Sep 5, 2016 3:43 PM
Jul 2018
AHahaha.... that ending. Well at least it's not a nice boat ending. XD
Sep 5, 2016 10:18 PM
Dec 2015
Ending was shit but good manga otherwise. At the end was that yuno???
Sep 6, 2016 12:11 AM

May 2014
Such an anticlimactic ending... Funny how Yuno and Rena both walk with Yukiteru's kids
Sep 6, 2016 6:54 AM
Sep 2016
elementkg said:
Such an anticlimactic ending... Funny how Yuno and Rena both walk with Yukiteru's kids

And those siblings going incest later, I have a hunch so!
Sep 6, 2016 10:53 AM

May 2014
FateNegi said:
elementkg said:

Weren't they both boys tho?
Well anything can happen.
Sep 6, 2016 12:28 PM

Nov 2011
Can't believe I can finally say I finished this manga
Man what a trainwreck

saltyXD said:
Personally hated this ending,because by the time yuki was involved the girl his fate was sealed and everything he did beyond that had no effect kinda like well he is going die anyways so. Also him doing the right was what caused the ending to happen so if he kept cheating on Rena then he would have lived and been together more. If that makes sense anyways interesting read for the most part.

Pretty much this.

Honestly it would make more sense for Yuki to die from AIDS I mean, none of them ever used protection. It would also set a great lesson for kids, yeah they should totally remake the end.

We all deserve an "I survived Uwakoi" shirt
Baby, daijobanai...
Sep 6, 2016 6:23 PM
Sep 2012
Wow. I get that the characters weren't the nicest people but...wow. Having a kid seems to have done wonders for Yuno (even though she raped a man to get it).
Sep 8, 2016 6:49 AM

Dec 2010
It remind me a bit of Narutaru ending, one kid born from the love, one kid born from the hate.

Anyway was a decent serie even with the rushed ending.

4/5
Sep 9, 2016 12:10 PM

Sep 2013
FateNegi said:
elementkg said:

Yep, definitely. The boy will carry on the gigolo-ness of his dna.

Kind of deserving end for every chars like that innocent bitch Seles getting miscarriage when she was ok with impregnation, Yuno getting herself yukiteru (Jr.), same for Rena and best was that lollipop bitch who seems to have gathered her shit and turned over a new leaf of her life.
Sep 22, 2016 9:42 AM
Sep 2016
I didnt feel bad on the ending tbh. Serves him right... lol
Nov 9, 2016 6:28 PM

Oct 2012
Well, it is kinda so so series - full of plot holes, stereotypical characters.. wouldn't call it something more than a fap material.

Out of positive sides - art was above average, and there were a lot of fetishes covered for different types of people, so I guess it deserves a 5/10, but you should view it as a simple H manga instead of romance or whatever it tries to be and certainly not try to take it any more serious than you would any H manga, as it offers completely nothing story wise.
Nov 11, 2016 1:47 AM

Dec 2015
A very good manga, just wish it had a more satisfying ending. Was hoping that he'd make amends with Yuno. Still, at least both of them kinda gotten what they wanted.
I ship @Cewkie and @DarkZeroCalibur
Jan 24, 2017 5:40 PM

Dec 2013
Soo, I was totally fine with the ending. In the end any end would have suited for me where he ends up dead ZwwZ. But it was a long time that I red this manga. Could somebody summarize for me what happens to every other girl? I know that Rena and Yuno got each a kid from Yukiteru. But what happens with the other girls to be precise. I totally miss that information atm.
Mar 26, 2017 9:20 PM

Jun 2013
What a trip. Didn't think I'd be laughing so much when I first picked this up.
Mar 26, 2017 10:16 PM

Sep 2012
click2respawn said:
TainakaRitsu said:
ha ha this faggot is finally dead

and the other girl at the end I think it's Nono, not bitch Yuno

This was my reaction and yes, I think that girl wasn't yandere bitch.

Actually she was Yuna, hairstyle gave it away.
Apr 9, 2017 10:24 PM

Jun 2013
Holy hell that was atrocious!
From about the 5th chapter on I wanted the MC to die a painful death, but even that was rushed and unsatisfying as hell
3/10
May 16, 2017 3:54 PM

May 2017
saltyXD said:

Actually no. I respectfully disagree.
This is clearly what we call Karma.

----

-cracks knuckles for a storm of typing-

Alright gentlemen... what we learned here? That karma is a bitch and comes with a vengeance.

It is sad some hentai viewers haven't read this story (Especially those that are like Yuki)... i would had liked that this haunted them like nightmares in their sleep... yes, that's how angry i am at how many stupid men are out there that is exactly like Yuki and then run away like cowards when consequences knock on their doors.

-

This story clearly shows the cause and effect of of some men that bangs any women they cross without thinking of the consequences. Irresponsible people who only think of sex sex sex and believes that sex is a game and nothing bad will happen. People who have superiority complex regarding their looks and thinks that cheating, deceiving and roam around having free sex is allowed and find pleasure on it. Then Karma hits their door for claims.

We also see how those consequences could be harmful and/or destroy the life and future of those involved, especially the victims...
How people loose self values and become crazy, or just commit suicide to escape the torment.
Some others just become whores because their self value and self worth is torn and that is the only way they can cope.
And some others ends up being sex slaves.

Every time I bring this topic, people mock me... tell me that these stories are just fantasy and should not be taken seriously.
I respectfully disagree... these stories bring a grain of truth in them and things like this DOES HAPPEN for real.

Uwa-koi, even if indirectly, is trying to teach it's users how reality really is.

Reality is not like a fairy tale when nothing bad happens when you go around being irresponsible.
No...
Reality is a bitch, and Karma will come with a vengeance to those who act without thinking on the consequences of one's actions.

I do not know why people criticizes much this series... Well in a sense i can understand since the Main Character is full of bullshit and has a superiority complex that all women would fall for him.
I dropped the series because how much anger this main character gave me(also back then the series wasn't finished translation too, last chapter i read was chapter 31)... and for worst most of the girls do actually spread their legs to him so easily as if he was some kind of god!
That is the only bullshit i find on the series which made me drop it.

HOWEVER!!!! There is another side of the coin...

You have too look into the deep meaning of this story... and years after i first read this manga and dropped it, and after i encountered it again, i realize a few things based on comments and actions of real life men around the world and the bullshit they write on comments and forums regarding sex (and hentai).

This story shows that going banging girls around is not a game, that sex is not a game, that cheating is not "fun and games".

It shows that THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES for irresponsibility.

Many people i've seen around (Which I take the chance to give them a slap of reality when i encounter them), complaining and writing comments about harem anime/manga when the Mc shows hesitant to bang a girl, the people call this Mc a wimp, or sissy... when most of those Mc are just being RESPONSIBLE.

People actually want the Mc to just jump all the harem girls' bones, consequences be damned.
There are also actual people in realize who just go bang girls around without thinking about consequences or responsibilities and then run away like cowards when karma comes to them with a vengeance.

This story shows that... shows the result of a Man who bang any girls he encounter without thinking of the consequences that those actions could bring.
It shows how irresponsible sex WILL end up.
Shows how Irresponsible people who cares about nothing will end up.
This is not a game people.

A TRUE MAN takes decision based on analysis of the situation thinking responsibly and having in mind the consequences that could bring any and all actions he take on a negative level.

I guess this is the reason why most people, specially the men, who read this series don't like it.
Because its a slap of reality.
Yes, reality is not a fairy tale and if you act like this main character and act irresponsible, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.
Most of them in real life has already payed for theirs... but they just curse live or God, blaming anyone but themselves for their own actions.

So next time you want to jump an innocent girl's bones... mind break them, or abuse her, or rape, or just simply have casual sex for just a night of loveless passion... THINK OF UWA-KOI...
And measure your thoughts and possibilities before taking action.
BE A TRUE MAN, A RESPONSIBLE MAN.

----edit

P.S.

Funny thing though. I was doing some research about mental health and issues in Japan.
You won't believe me but Mental Health is not approved nor paid in Japan.
And there is also few to almost non Psychologist or Psychiatrists in Japan.
Like I say many times: Japan is a society of shame.
People in Japan are taught from childhood to hold things and problems within and "suck it up".
They find going to a shrink extremely shameful since shrinks = crazy people.
So many doesn't even bother seeking professional help for their mental status.
I guess this is why there are so many people with issues in Japan...
And how some of the views are... idiotic or bizarre.
And these reflects on stories, documentaries or articles.
Sexual harassment of women and their are forced to shut up because of "reputation of family and/or work".
Molesting and groping on trains.
And their lack of empathy to one another.
(And I thought Puerto Ricans were bad... before anyone says anything; I am Puerto Rican so is not racism)

You can see many of these things with how bizarre some anime and manga that comes out are... and some games that makes one say "WTF Japan?!"
Even on hentai we can see the darkness in people's minds through their stories.

So yeah... Japan is not paradise as many we westerners believe... their secrets are dark and deep.

--

P.S.2
You know... at first when I started to read this story. I thought that with all the crap the Mc went through in the beginning, he was going to try to make himself a better person, to strive to be better
I thought that it was going to be just another romance harem series with a Nice passive guy who is indecisive between the girls in his harem like most are and then in the end he had to chose or story would be inconclusive, boy was I wrong.... but no... he went the other way and became an irresponsible sociopath prick that acted without thinking on the consequences and then ruined many people's lives because of it... and worst is that He didn't care.
It was not until getting raped himself when he started to "Turn a new leaf" but by the it was too late.
His dark karma was way to big and heavy... and he didn't even get to start doing the right thing as he later continue on without feeling remorse with the same acts... and then he was killed out of revenge by another dude who's mind got broken by these irresponsible actions and witnessed something that broke him.
The series ended as it did because the author tried to teach us something... teach us that reality is a bitch and if you are not responsible you have to pay dearly soon after for your actions.
In the end, everyone in the SF club paid for their sins in X or Y ways... some of them came out not so harmed than others but they still had to taste karma.
Sad thing is that that these people will never learn... and most of them will continue on doing the same mistakes over and over again without remorse or not caring about the consequences those actions will bring to themselves and the ones around them.
Honestly Yuki came out of it pretty easily... being run over by a trains is merciful compared to worst things that could happen. Specially after he continued on without repenting of feeling remorse after all that happened... i guess he was better of dead... but he came out easily.
-
People goes around saying: "yeah lets have sex, its all fun and it makes you feel good! nothing bad will happen!" or "Lets all be sex friends and have orgies or gang bangs, its all fun!" or "Lets go do some rape or sexual harassment, or mind breaking for the thrills!"
Then shit hits the fan and this happens... then you see them desperate and running like cowards when karma comes to reclaim the debts. This includes both men and women.

Even worst, the characters in this story were all children... which makes it worst... and in real life children also are being influence to participate in these "games" on their own without thinking on the consequences.

This story is a slap of reality to those who believe sex is just a game, a good thing to pass time... then something like this happens.
What saddens me is how people who engage in these acts make fun of those who actually are responsible and reserve themselves to participate in such things. Calls them lame and other things... because "nothing will happen"... boy how are they wrong... things does happen... bad things... real life is cruel. And those who refuse to engage in these acts are saving themselves from grief.
-
Bottom line... all the lives of these characters were ruined by the actions of an irresponsible Mc and the twisted mind of a broken woman leader.
All because sex and cheat games and irresponsibility on them.
This is why sometimes i despise modern humans... and how they take society.
And also I came to the conclusion that I despise sexual intercourse. Sex only corrupts people and destroy them.
ThatRandomDudeMay 16, 2017 7:18 PM
May 18, 2017 10:05 PM
May 2016
too long wont bother reading
ill just agree with you
Jun 10, 2017 7:50 PM
Nov 2016
Felt like a school days 2.0 lool
Jul 19, 2017 10:32 PM
Jul 2017
I'm pretty sure that girl at the end was Yuno the yundere. That little 'ahoge'on her hairstyle says it all. But whatever! Glad he died. I wouldn't accept it if he survived. He might teach his children of his slutty doings. Gosh Im so glad.
Dec 14, 2017 8:25 AM
Aug 2015
I feel so sorry for Yuno her so called beast friend Rena betrayed her and stole her boyfriend from her i know that her boyfriend did not love her but he could have tried and told Yuno that he did not love her romantically like she did i wond if Yuno and Rena will make up maybe Yuno older sister Yomi will halp them make up i that it was wrong for Yuno to raped her EX boyfriend to get pregnant with his child but it was Rena and her EX boyfriend fault for betraying her in the first place
Jan 8, 2018 3:18 PM

Sep 2014
Holy moly, what a magnificent ending to the story I just read.
I picked this manga for yandere, but unlucky not enough Yuno in it, but overall it's better version of School Days. Still too much sex, it's like half of this manga is in hentai-mode. Well, at all it's the topic of the manga (love-sex-Yukiteru sad face-sin), or not? I wonder.
I kinda like Rena till she was totaly agreed to NTR.
Once again the ending was the most satisfactory<<<
Jan 28, 2018 6:32 AM

Jun 2012
I thought Rena will be stabbed as well, tough luck.

Sep 18, 2018 1:01 AM

Apr 2018
hahahahah what a satisfying ending. Good job :D
Oct 27, 2018 5:11 PM
Sep 2018
Xaven said:
Holy moly, what a magnificent ending to the story I just read.
I picked this manga for yandere, but unlucky not enough Yuno in it, but overall it's better version of School Days. Still too much sex, it's like half of this manga is in hentai-mode. Well, at all it's the topic of the manga (love-sex-Yukiteru sad face-sin), or not? I wonder.
I kinda like Rena till she was totaly agreed to NTR.
Once again the ending was the most satisfactory<<<

Is only me who feels sad for Yuno??

Cmon guys, in fact i see Yuno who deserves the MC, because she is his childhood friend and they have strong ties. I don’t dislike Rena, but i feel sad for Yuno. In the end i think this is good ending to let the stupid MC die he deserve.
Jun 21, 2019 12:31 PM
Jun 2015
It was a masterpiece XDDD I mean, Yukiteru was obviously the one who died at the end(my opinion).

But erm, I thought that Rena and yunome would get kill by Yuno. But I was wrong, sooo yah :/
Sep 30, 2019 7:33 PM
Jan 2019
This is actually not bad xD
Oct 21, 2019 6:59 PM
Dec 2018
He didn't cheat on Yuno, they were never actually going out. She assumed it and her possessiveness made him go along with it. And we end up seeing why. How can anyone feel sorry for her or think that her friend betrayed her? Can feel sorry about her mental health issues but not for any betrayal. They showed us the flashback with the girl who liked him in primary school which was meant to explain that he was kind of trapped by Yuno. Even her sister supported him going with Rena.

He did, however, betray Rena, terribly and many times. It looked like he was about to turn it around but he had around done the damage by then.

Interesting, overall, but the ridiculous plot of the SF club to get to the end makes it too unrealistic to really come to any more conclusions, really.

As usual, we see the the puritanical comments on here. If he's single, he can do what he wants. The thing he did wrong was to betray the girl that he actually liked who was willing to be there for him 100%. That is unforgivable.
Oct 24, 2019 10:19 PM

Sep 2018
I hated this ending so much. I hoped that Yukiteru will end up with Rena, than the damn author decided to kill him. Well, he still could have died, but that was too rushed.
Official account of the Eastern Roman Empire
Nov 6, 2019 9:59 PM

Mar 2019
I have no idea why anyone could call this ending "rushed"; it seems to me that "rushed" is just the new word for "I didn't like that it had a bad ending."

It was obviously going to end very soon after Yukiteru broke up with Yuno; I expected Yuno to just kill him in a couple of chapter's time after that point.

This author to me feels like a misunderstood genius; I see nothing but poor reviews about his work, and that Inari is received better on this website, which is just nudity without a plot, than this psychologically complex masterpiece, really shows that it's just "I can't handle the darkness.".

This is an exceptionally well written harem story to me that eschews most of the clichés that ruin the genre that somehow manages to unify a great plot and interesting characters with amazing sex scenes and fan-service.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Aug 24, 2020 2:44 AM
Aug 2020
Ok so was that the underclassmen or yuno?
Sep 30, 2021 4:50 AM
Aug 2020
AHAHAHAHA HE DID IT, HE REALLY DID IT. THATS COMEDY GOLD
Apr 7, 2023 1:40 PM
May 2022
are you fucking kidding me with that ending đź’€ sure, just have him killed by some rando. i would've been ok with him dying had it been by yuno's hand or because he killed himself when rena inevitably broke up with him because of his constant cheating. but this was just goofy. the dual pregnancies were also pretty wack, although i can't say either of them were particularly surprising
May 1, 2023 6:36 PM
Feb 2019
wtf with this bad ending?
Aug 22, 2023 7:00 PM
Dec 2020
I'm not complaining about yukiteru death. If he still alive it could be worse for rena because his addiction to the pleasures of cheating. But the way he died could be more dramatic imo. But it's a fair ending. It would be kinda mad if rena ended up got killed by yuno or rena ended up hanging herself naked in the apartment balcony because got depressed from yukiteru cheating behavior lol. Well for me it was a good read.

More topics from this board

» School Days 2.0???

JoestarEISH_020 - Sep 15, 2023

1 by CoolSoda »»
Sep 18, 2023 12:27 AM

Poll: » Uwa-Koi Chapter 13 Discussion

oldpier - Dec 17, 2012

17 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 30, 2023 4:08 PM

» UWAKOI get's live action film

Izekyu - Mar 7, 2014

6 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 30, 2023 3:31 PM

Poll: » Uwa-Koi Chapter 35 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2016

8 by psyche-K »»
Apr 7, 2023 1:33 PM

Poll: » Uwa-Koi Chapter 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2016

10 by psyche-K »»
Apr 7, 2023 1:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.