Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 21, 2016 9:54 PM

Apr 2015
vacore said:
Well, maybe Chitoge WAS meant to end up with Raku, and there have been many hints to that through the series since day 1.
But why introduce other characters that readers inevitably come to like so much and ship them with the main guy?
Just to feel the pain and despair when their ships finally break? That is why I'm standing for harem endings and clear comedy sitcom settings and not any drama in denial of that pain.

I mean I was in Onodera's ship until it wrecked, though I came to like other girls too. And why hurt their respectful fans, starting from Tsugumi, which the author decided not to have enough guts to go against the jou-sama and express her feeling... than Haru, which gave up for the sake of her sister, and Marika with that stupid pointless arc with her mother just to end up rejected, even twice lately. And finally Onodera... where author's sadism just got up to the whole new level.

Why can't we be the fans of all the girls and be happy that one's fav though not the only one, but still has fair portion of affection, and enjoy the everyday life, why start a harem romcom series otherwise?

I mean it was a harem series..what did you expect? The main battle has always obviously been between Chitoge and Onodera, but so many other potential love interests were introduced to create conflict. Although I agree it was pretty pointless in the end, that's usually how harem's work lol.
Jul 21, 2016 9:56 PM

May 2013
I know she will win <3

#TeamChitoge ;3
made by bunnyama
Jul 21, 2016 10:07 PM

Aug 2009
sugarpeach said:
vacore said:
Well, maybe Chitoge WAS meant to end up with Raku, and there have been many hints to that through the series since day 1.
But why introduce other characters that readers inevitably come to like so much and ship them with the main guy?
Just to feel the pain and despair when their ships finally break? That is why I'm standing for harem endings and clear comedy sitcom settings and not any drama in denial of that pain.

I mean I was in Onodera's ship until it wrecked, though I came to like other girls too. And why hurt their respectful fans, starting from Tsugumi, which the author decided not to have enough guts to go against the jou-sama and express her feeling... than Haru, which gave up for the sake of her sister, and Marika with that stupid pointless arc with her mother just to end up rejected, even twice lately. And finally Onodera... where author's sadism just got up to the whole new level.

Why can't we be the fans of all the girls and be happy that one's fav though not the only one, but still has fair portion of affection, and enjoy the everyday life, why start a harem romcom series otherwise?

I mean it was a harem series..what did you expect? The main battle has always obviously been between Chitoge and Onodera, but so many other potential love interests were introduced to create conflict. Although I agree it was pretty pointless in the end, that's usually how harem's work lol.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I was enjoying reading the series as long as it stayed harem romcom from the start and for a hundred of filler-slice-of-life chapters and I expected it to stay that way forever and if it had to end for the publisher or author make it a harem ending. The least I expected the series would slip to the low-grade one-sided salty drama. At the same time many were moaning why the author couldn't end it already, that there were no development and why that dense guy could not choose someone already? May be I was the only one with that unpopular opinion.
Jul 21, 2016 10:20 PM

Jul 2013
RagingCanadian said:
Tsundere girl in harem manga winning ? Check
Cliché manga from A to Z ? Check
Dense main character? Check
Zero effort put in the plot? Check

Well congratulation komi, your manga will be considered as "another one of these shitty harem manga" cliché.

Congratulations, you just won the biggest idiot award for reading 227 chapters of a "cliche" manga that you should've seen the ending right from chapter 1
Jul 21, 2016 10:20 PM

Nov 2013
Congrats to #TeamChitoge. Also to some people, pls stop bullying Onodera fans (that includes me). I never even hate Chitoge or insult the fans. I'm still sad and u guys are hurting my delicate heart lol.

Anyway, seems the series will end soon. Some people mention there will be only 2 chapters left. Even though there are a lot of random chapters in this manga, it has always been a fun read for me. Time to look for a new weekly manga to read.
Jul 21, 2016 11:11 PM

Jul 2016
THE INEVITABLE FINALLY HAPPENED. SCREAMING THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH GO #TeamChitoge

"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second."
-Johnny Depp
yonguJul 21, 2016 11:37 PM
Jul 22, 2016 12:22 AM
Jan 2011
Raku loves Onodera and Chitoge. Chitoge loves Raku AND Onodera. And Onodera loves Raku AND Chitoge. All three of them should move to a country that allows poligamy and be the fucking happy forever. So says me, who was #TeamMarika.
Jul 22, 2016 1:00 AM

Jul 2012
Shinahsaku said:
sugarpeach said:

What they stated was true but like we all already know that lmao. What's the point in stating it all over again unless they're salty about the outcome? Let people be happy lol.

I really agree with you. Everyone knew that raku was going to choose chitoge, obvious from the one shot. We know how cliché the anime or manga was. If you didn't like the latest chapters, you could've just stopped reading it, simple as that. I don't like when people are constantly bashing the author, characters, series and ships, I personally loved the anime no matter how cliché it was or how long it dragged out. It was a good ride, now let us be happy about chitoge shippers be happy man. Positive vibrations guys.

Well as i said earlier i liked the beginning of this manga, something like 50-80 chapters were good and pretty much all the things are the same, but the plot was quite original. And you can't simply say stop reading it if you don't like it when you're commited to 150+ chapters of pain, and after those chapters i only expected some decent ending, should i say again that this ending is not even close to decent?
If you like it and enjoy it good for you. But now i can say it, i didn't, and i'm sure that it is Komi's fault. He destroyed his own manga a long time ago and here comes the finishing blow. So why am i complaining? I should stop probably cause it's simply not worth it. Pretty sure that this manga was very popular and in the end popularity dropped quite a lot, if that was Komi's objective than he achieved it.
Jul 22, 2016 1:26 AM

Apr 2016
Fuck*ng finnaly . #TeamChitoge
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
Jul 22, 2016 1:41 AM

Aug 2014
And yeahh finally it's come to this, both of them can be honest.
Wonder what will happen next and maybe this is a sign that this manga will end soon heh.
Jul 22, 2016 2:14 AM
Aug 2012
Fuark how retards stay with this shit for so long. I dropped after ch 100, but now something extra predictable happened. Hell I don't even feel sorry for the other females. It was literally that dragged out.
Jul 22, 2016 2:21 AM

Jan 2015
And FINALLY Raku announces his decision. Chitoge didn't really seem to mind that Raku liked two girls at the same time. I guess I can't blame her though; she finally won!!!
Minatte said:
Nioavellir said:

Nearly? It definitely killed me. And then Raku's surprised expression on the last page!
#all my feels

i know right </3 :')

These two pages were awesome.

Brieanime said:
Well it was obvious she was going to win from the one shot, but I wanted to see how he'd execute it.

Same here. I wanted to see how the story would be executed. Unfortunately, the execution wasn't done nicely at all. Raku and Chitoge finally got together but I am nowhere near as happy as I should be. Komi somehow managed to kill my interest in this pairing and that's just sad.

Oh well, it's still nice to see Raku and Chitoge together. Hope these two have a bright, happy future ahead with lots of bickering, quarreling and making up.
#TeamChitoge
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Jul 22, 2016 3:47 AM

Feb 2012
SHE MADE IT! WE MADE IT! GG, WP. #TeamChitoge #WinnerTeam
Jul 22, 2016 3:51 AM

Dec 2015
I LITERALLY JUST SCREAM I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH. (not as much as i love the romeo and juliet chap tho) BUT STILL MY SHIP HAD SAILEDD

doop doop idk what to put here ashlinn sucks do doo
Jul 22, 2016 4:42 AM

Jul 2016
Set to 10/10 to counter the salty Onodera maniac.
Jul 22, 2016 5:01 AM

Sep 2013
This was spoiled for me a few minutes ago on facebook, and I haven't started the anime's second season or even read the manga. I think we all knew deeply in our hearts that Harambe would win, no matter who we supported (at a guess you can probably just read the first chapter and skip the other 225 to arrive at this conclusion).

However, because of this it's just not worth producing another season of Nisekoi. It's pointless since the viewer's motivation for this series lies in the existence of a Schrodinger girl. I doubt you can even convince someone to begin reading this series.

//On a side note, I'd like to see Onodera star in Love Lab S2 or some harem losers series//
nep-nepJul 22, 2016 5:26 AM
Jul 22, 2016 5:09 AM

Sep 2014
Wow after a long ride.

So when is the spin-off of the ship RuriXShuu??
Jul 22, 2016 5:52 AM
Oct 2015
I am with you on that one Chapter 223 is probably my favorite.
Jul 22, 2016 6:10 AM
Aug 2010
The salt from onodera fans is so delicious.

#TeamChitoge
Jul 22, 2016 6:18 AM

Feb 2014
Well, fucking finally. The moment that everyone besides the vehemently deluded saw coming, is finally here. I guess now Komi will spend another 3 chapters covering the "after story" (or aftermath) in order to round the manga off to 230 chapters.
Jul 22, 2016 6:59 AM

Oct 2012
Feels chapter #teamgorilla everyone else gets the shaft. Moving on, I hear there's a couple more chapters left.

Jul 22, 2016 9:29 AM
Jul 2016
allenjke said:
Shinahsaku said:

I really agree with you. Everyone knew that raku was going to choose chitoge, obvious from the one shot. We know how cliché the anime or manga was. If you didn't like the latest chapters, you could've just stopped reading it, simple as that. I don't like when people are constantly bashing the author, characters, series and ships, I personally loved the anime no matter how cliché it was or how long it dragged out. It was a good ride, now let us be happy about chitoge shippers be happy man. Positive vibrations guys.

Well as i said earlier i liked the beginning of this manga, something like 50-80 chapters were good and pretty much all the things are the same, but the plot was quite original. And you can't simply say stop reading it if you don't like it when you're commited to 150+ chapters of pain, and after those chapters i only expected some decent ending, should i say again that this ending is not even close to decent?
If you like it and enjoy it good for you. But now i can say it, i didn't, and i'm sure that it is Komi's fault. He destroyed his own manga a long time ago and here comes the finishing blow. So why am i complaining? I should stop probably cause it's simply not worth it. Pretty sure that this manga was very popular and in the end popularity dropped quite a lot, if that was Komi's objective than he achieved it.

Come on, stop lying to yourself. You liked reading it and waiting what would happen each week. Sure, you might have hated the ending, but don't tell me you didn't enjoy waiting and discussion about what's going to happen each week.

If you didn't like it, you wouldn't have finished it. And even if you were already committed, no one is stopping you from dropping the manga mid way through if you didn't want to continue reading it. That's your own fault for continuing on. Commitment to finishing the manga just for the sake of finishing it is like waiting in line for hours for a rollercoaster ride you don't even like when you could just go to another one with no line.

Wait, don't tell me your "decent" ending would be with Onodoormat winning did you? If you did, then you should read back to Chapter 1 because it was obvious who would win in the end (again, your fault for not noticing). Don't bash the author just because it was your fault you wanted to continue reading.
Jul 22, 2016 9:55 AM

Jul 2012
Havocthebeast said:
allenjke said:

Come on, stop lying to yourself. You liked reading it and waiting what would happen each week. Sure, you might have hated the ending, but don't tell me you didn't enjoy waiting and discussion about what's going to happen each week.

If you didn't like it, you wouldn't have finished it. And even if you were already committed, no one is stopping you from dropping the manga mid way through if you didn't want to continue reading it. That's your own fault for continuing on. Commitment to finishing the manga just for the sake of finishing it is like waiting in line for hours for a rollercoaster ride you don't even like when you could just go to another one with no line.

Wait, don't tell me your "decent" ending would be with Onodoormat winning did you? If you did, then you should read back to Chapter 1 because it was obvious who would win in the end (again, your fault for not noticing). Don't bash the author just because it was your fault you wanted to continue reading.

Why would i lie? I finished a lot of stuff which now i really wouldn't. I don't know why i'm commenting here as always saying that it's not worth it. Plus i don't like writing essays, just simple small comments, but this time was committed because i really think this ending is bad.
I don't know how many, but a lot of last chapters for me were just skimming through and nothing else, because there wasn't really anything.

About decent ending, i mean something interesting, original, along those lines. And if you didn't read i said it myself that it's fine if it was Chitoge. And i think it's pretty sad that people just using some "clever" names for characters that they hate. And again about the word "decent", why i don't like it, bcause the ending is such cliche and if you and other people wanted this to happen after 150+ chapters of "greatness", nothing i can say rather than it's sad.

I wouldn't say anything if i didn't like the manga from the start, and i wouldn't say anything about Komi's writing if he finished a long time ago. And it was one-shot first, so when the one-shot is better than the following series it should say something i'm pretty sure.
Well i think i should go back to simple commenting (3rd time saying it =/) and enjoy the "masterpiece".
Jul 22, 2016 9:59 AM

Nov 2008
allenjke said:
But now i can say it, i didn't, and i'm sure that it is Komi's fault. He destroyed his own manga a long time ago and here comes the finishing blow.

Lol

Doing something a couple fans didn't like="destroying your manga"?

Ok.............

Let me tell you a thing. I write. And I write for MY sake. I'm not a people-pleaser. I'm sure Komi is the same. I don't have much respect for authors who bend to what fans WANT. Komi wanted Chitoge and Raku together. So he put them together. Good for him. I respect his decision to do that.

Jul 22, 2016 10:04 AM
Jul 2016
Well, even if Onodera was the 'promised girl', that didn't affect Raku's feelings for Chitoge (Oh.. that was a relief!) And i just saw many Onodera fans bashing. And im like... hey. just accept it. we won :P Its not the key, okay ? Its the heart ♥
Jul 22, 2016 10:22 AM
Oct 2015
fianllllyyyyyy now when are they gonna make a season 3 lol
Jul 22, 2016 10:25 AM

Dec 2012
My prediction came true but my heart got shattered. #TeamKosaki
Jul 22, 2016 10:29 AM

Jul 2012
Chiibi said:
allenjke said:
But now i can say it, i didn't, and i'm sure that it is Komi's fault. He destroyed his own manga a long time ago and here comes the finishing blow.

Lol

Ok.............

Let me tell you a thing. I write. And I write for MY sake. I'm not a people-pleaser. I'm sure Komi is the same. I don't have much respect for authors who bend to what fans WANT. Komi wanted Chitoge and Raku together. So he put them together. Good for him. I respect his decision to do that.

Couple of fans is surely the way it is. Can write so much here, but if you simply didn't read what i said or didn't understand i don't see any reason.
Jul 22, 2016 10:34 AM

Apr 2014
I want a chapter where we get to see everyone after highschool and who's with Onodera or if she just a cat lady or maybe a lesbian who tf knows
Jul 22, 2016 11:34 AM

Nov 2008
allenjke said:
Chiibi said:

Lol

Ok.............

Couple of fans is surely the way it is. Can write so much here, but if you simply didn't read what i said or didn't understand i don't see any reason.

I'm aware of Onodera being the most popular girl. But ChixRaku was STILL the most popular ship. Onodera fanboys wanted Onodera to themselves. That might seem stupid but that's why idols aren't allowed to have boyfriends in Japan too. That is how it is.

Jul 22, 2016 11:35 AM
Apr 2015
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY WITH THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been #teamchitoge forever and this is the hardest I've ever shipped for a manga/anime couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad she wins in the end!!!
TheTsundereHimeJul 22, 2016 11:39 AM
Jul 22, 2016 1:03 PM
Jul 2016
Bateria-chan said:
Shit manga, the only good thing about it was Onodera

I agree. Well at least Komi didn't troll. Raku didn't get rejected yay. Now Komi, hurry up and end this shit manga.
RakutagawaJul 22, 2016 1:38 PM
Jul 22, 2016 1:42 PM

Apr 2016
Everyone saw this coming. Lol.

But those salty Onodera fans...
But, tbh even if he ended up with Onodera, I would've been happy :)
I just like Chitoge a llliiiittttlllleeee bit more :)
"Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater."
~Einstein
(~.~)

Jul 22, 2016 2:30 PM
Mar 2015
Yes! the war is finally over!!!
Is the the last chapter?or there still more?
Jul 22, 2016 2:34 PM

Jul 2015
Shadow48 said:
Is the the last chapter?or there still more?

Still says it's publishing so my guess is Komi will conclude everything within the next few chapters (if not the next).

caught in the wonder
Jul 22, 2016 4:36 PM

Feb 2013
Im not happy because Chitoge won, but because Onodera LOST.

Come at me salty fags.

Chiibi said:

I'm aware of Onodera being the most popular girl. But ChixRaku was STILL the most popular ship. Onodera fanboys wanted Onodera to themselves. That might seem stupid but that's why idols aren't allowed to have boyfriends in Japan too. That is how it is.

Just so you know, Chitoge is the most popular character.
Didnt you see the latest popularity poll?
Chitoge #1.
RaydntJul 22, 2016 4:46 PM
Jul 22, 2016 5:30 PM
Jun 2016
allenjke said:
Shinahsaku said:

Well, agree to disagree :-) we all have our own opinions! I respect yours
Jul 22, 2016 6:43 PM

Jul 2009
My nerves were deadened last week. gg no re
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jul 22, 2016 6:51 PM
Apr 2016
team chitoge wins !alright!!
Jul 22, 2016 6:53 PM

Nov 2008
Raydnt said:
Im not happy because Chitoge won, but because Onodera LOST.

Come at me salty fags.

Chiibi said:

Just so you know, Chitoge is the most popular character.
Didnt you see the latest popularity poll?
Chitoge #1.

Well, yes....but it took her the ENTIRE length of the manga to get there. XD

I don't think Raku's choice would have changed just because of a popularity poll.

Jul 22, 2016 8:40 PM

Jan 2014
MY GIRL, MY GIRL HAS FINALLY WON !!!!

DoctorWasabiJul 22, 2016 8:45 PM
Jul 22, 2016 11:40 PM
Apr 2013
The promised land

It feels so sweet
Jul 23, 2016 12:10 AM

Jan 2014
I watched half the first anime episode.
Read the manga till chapter 56 and jumped right to 227 just now hahaha i'm a bastard!! But i'm glad #TeamChitoge won bc i loved her since the beginning.
Now i'll finish to read the whole manga.
Jul 23, 2016 5:00 AM

Jul 2013
Gosh they are so precious !
Chitoge confessing, but accepting that he likes Onodera...But Raku telling her that he loves her too...Dawww ! <3

Now if only Shuu came to love Ruri-chan è_é

Jul 23, 2016 5:17 AM

Jul 2015
Well it finally happen, ok.......
Jul 23, 2016 5:30 AM
Mar 2015
MoeGod said:
RagingCanadian said:
Tsundere girl in harem manga winning ? Check
Cliché manga from A to Z ? Check
Dense main character? Check
Zero effort put in the plot? Check

Well congratulation komi, your manga will be considered as "another one of these shitty harem manga" cliché.

Congratulations, you just won the biggest idiot award for reading 227 chapters of a "cliche" manga that you should've seen the ending right from chapter 1

Just because we knew which girl would be the winner doesn't mean others girls(especially one in the main cast) wouldn't get proper development and THAT was what i was looking forward. And komi showed me that other girls where just here for the harem cliché. None of them got proper development.
Jul 23, 2016 5:38 AM
Jul 2016
allenjke said:
Havocthebeast said:

Why would i lie? I finished a lot of stuff which now i really wouldn't. I don't know why i'm commenting here as always saying that it's not worth it. Plus i don't like writing essays, just simple small comments, but this time was committed because i really think this ending is bad.
I don't know how many, but a lot of last chapters for me were just skimming through and nothing else, because there wasn't really anything.

About decent ending, i mean something interesting, original, along those lines. And if you didn't read i said it myself that it's fine if it was Chitoge. And i think it's pretty sad that people just using some "clever" names for characters that they hate. And again about the word "decent", why i don't like it, bcause the ending is such cliche and if you and other people wanted this to happen after 150+ chapters of "greatness", nothing i can say rather than it's sad.

I wouldn't say anything if i didn't like the manga from the start, and i wouldn't say anything about Komi's writing if he finished a long time ago. And it was one-shot first, so when the one-shot is better than the following series it should say something i'm pretty sure.
Well i think i should go back to simple commenting (3rd time saying it =/) and enjoy the "masterpiece".
pffft LOL good for you
Jul 23, 2016 5:45 AM
Jul 2016
RagingCanadian said:
MoeGod said:

Just because we knew which girl would be the winner doesn't mean others girls(especially one in the main cast) wouldn't get proper development and THAT was what i was looking forward. And komi showed me that other girls where just here for the harem cliché. None of them got proper development.
LOL that's romance story supposed to be, so then go find other romance manga with unpredictable or cliche ending like he would end up with his own mother or random girl from nowhere something like that -__- WTH!, dude you have watched romance story before right?
Jul 23, 2016 5:52 AM
Mar 2015
sjohn said:
RagingCanadian said:

LOL that's romance story supposed to be, so then go find other romance manga with unpredictable or cliche ending like he would end up with his own mother or random girl from nowhere something like that -__- WTH!, dude you have watched romance story before right?

Are you stupid or can't you understand a sentence ? I'm asking for a good character development, because it's a romance story we can't have a proper character development ?

Komi doesn't know how to write characters, he basically only focused on Chitoge and that is something that bothers me. When reading or watching something, i like seeing the characters i'm involved with having a good evolution trough the manga. Chitoge is the only one who got an "evolution" all the others girls are just here for drama. At first i thought nisekoi would be different but looks like i was wrong again.
Jul 23, 2016 5:59 AM

Nov 2015
I am hoping to get a ending similar to Hana To Akuma as if only few chapters remaining I would like the chance to see how there life turned out together, marriage kids etc but that is just one way to bring the series to a end after dragging it on for a tad too long
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.