Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 18, 2016 2:39 PM

Sep 2010
21 injured people injured today after a man went on a rampage with an axe and other bladed weapons

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36827725

"Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jul 18, 2016 2:57 PM

Nov 2008
Hopefully it's not a terrorist and is just a deranged individual.

Jul 18, 2016 2:58 PM

May 2016
We don't know if it was a terrorist attack yet but meh what the hell is going on to the world?
Mar 2011
who uses an ax in this day and age
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong

Jan 2009
Xykko said:
21 injured people injured today after a man went on a rampage with an axe and other bladed weapons

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36827725
Thank God it didn't get worse. I don't want to imagine what would have happened if the Perpetrator got Guns like in America or had been on a serious Killing Spree like in France.

It's almost a Wonder that "only" three People have been seriously wounded, one lightly injured and 14 People "merely" have been under Shock.
Jul 18, 2016 2:59 PM

Sep 2010
DateYutaka said:

easy to conceal , easy to chop people off

"Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Jul 18, 2016 3:00 PM
Mar 2011
Xykko said:
DateYutaka said:

it was a joke trying to brevity to the situation
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Jul 18, 2016 3:00 PM
Apr 2014
Axe attack? That's new.

Apparently the perpetrator was a 17 year old Afghan man.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-train-axe-attack-more-8445486

#BanAxes
#AxeControl
Jul 18, 2016 3:02 PM
Jul 2018
The first I wanna know what ethnicity this guy is.
Jul 18, 2016 3:02 PM

Sep 2010
Gholy said:
Axe attack? That's new.

#BanAxes
#AxeControl

hey, if they ban Axe, how can i smell fresh

now for real, the so called knife is actually a katana. lots of blood inside the train

Jul 18, 2016 3:03 PM
Mar 2011
Xykko said:
Gholy said:
Axe attack? That's new.

#BanAxes
#AxeControl

hey, if they ban Axe, how can i smell fresh

lol noe thats a good joke

Jul 18, 2016 3:23 PM

Mar 2008
I accidntly mixed this up with anothr attack whilee seeing if i could gather more info. Im nnot sure what things were about this time
Jul 18, 2016 3:30 PM

Mar 2012
*One-handed level reached 71*
End Zionazism
Jul 18, 2016 3:33 PM

May 2014
Why can't people chill and watch anime and read manga, the world would be such a better place.
Jul 18, 2016 3:38 PM

May 2014
Xykko said:
DateYutaka said:

More likely because guns are illegal there
Jul 18, 2016 4:07 PM

Jul 2009
Oh look, the first world is starting to resemble a warzone. What happened? Too much democracy?

Let's blame Putin, Trump, Farage, Assad, and Kim Jong-un for it.
Jul 18, 2016 4:37 PM
Jul 2018
A 17 year old kid refugee from Afghanistan did it. The image of islamic refugees is getting better by the day
Jul 18, 2016 4:43 PM
Oct 2014
2016 - what a time to be alive. Waiting for the hashtags

Jul 18, 2016 6:36 PM

Jan 2013
The Religion of peace strikes again.
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 PM

Apr 2013
Rarusu_ said:

It is. Peaceful, low-rates in crime, no terrorist attacks...

:^) If you're not in Western Europe that is

Just don't commit suicide and destroy all your historical sites before I get the chance to visit them.
Jul 18, 2016 10:15 PM

Jul 2015
RedCloud said:
A 17 year old kid refugee from Afghanistan did it. The image of islamic refugees is getting better by the day

Probablyi kid had bushy beard and was 2 meter tall
Jul 18, 2016 10:37 PM

Nov 2009
joey101937 said:
Xykko said:

This. Using an axe, especially in a crowd in a confined space like a train, makes it nearly impossible to actually slash with sufficient force to kill someone, and due to the chaos involved with lots of people, very hard to aim for something like someone's throat. In France you can get a semi-automatic which makes things slightly easier, in Germany you cannot.
Jul 18, 2016 10:54 PM
Jul 2018
So much bad news.... so sad
Jul 18, 2016 11:07 PM

Feb 2015
At least no one died? (Except the kid.)
Jul 18, 2016 11:22 PM

Sep 2015
that's what happens when you attack innocent people with drones, wipe out complete families and destroy everything. the west is at fault for this - karma is a bitch. islam is a religion of peace, but racist and islamophobe people will never understand. im pretty sure he dindu nuffin and he was just set up by the police, which shot him in cold blood!!!

Jul 18, 2016 11:25 PM

Apr 2010
Dont call him a ''german man'' plz...
Jul 18, 2016 11:46 PM
Feb 2014
NudeBear said:
Rarusu_ said:

Just don't commit suicide and destroy all your historical sites before I get the chance to visit them.

America has race tensions at all time highs, but I guess I'm safe because I don't live in one of those shitholes of a city compared to others.
Jul 18, 2016 11:54 PM

May 2016
He was only 17 years old.. If God exist he hates us for sure
Jul 19, 2016 1:29 AM

Mar 2016
DateYutaka said:

One of these killed a man in daylight with this weapon...

Jul 19, 2016 2:56 AM

Dec 2015
I don't have more info yet. But lol... I don't think it was a terrorist. Yeah IS claim his actions for themselves. But they do it for everything cause it gives them advertising. Real terrorist would have killed more people. Only injured people so far and not that many.

Guy had some self-made painted IS flag and was looking for asylum. 17 years old. Without parents here in Germany.

He probalby just had other trouble/problems ... or maybe application for asylum got rejected and he was angry at others that lived here (or were on vacation or business trip). Seems he attacked other foreigners - from Hongkong.

Oh @ the "The Religion of peace strikes again." guy: Yes. Same for all the other religions of "peace" like Christianity and Judaism. They also kill people.
Police shot and killed him. So nobody of those guys that like to complain about police not being hard enough here can complain.

And yes: This is a good example on how less guns helped here. Axe did not kill lots of peoples very fast. Still the problems with explosives that you can easily conceal and that can used to kill tons of people Wondering when more of explosives will be used. Or biologial/chemical weapons.
Jul 19, 2016 7:24 AM

Apr 2013
Nico- said:
NudeBear said:

America has race tensions at all time highs, but I guess I'm safe because I don't live in one of those shitholes of a city compared to others.

>Northeast
>Western New York

All of that shit is irrelevant to me, it's like I'm living in a completely different country.
Jul 19, 2016 8:05 AM

Aug 2013
I'm sure we are all very surprised by this.
And yes, he swore allegiance to IS before the attack, and called himself a warrior of the caliphate.

The last link comes from a Norwegian newspaper, so the Google-translated version might be a bit sketchy, lol.
MoogJul 19, 2016 8:11 AM
Jul 19, 2016 8:06 AM

Aug 2013
Luthandorius said:

Oh @ the "The Religion of peace strikes again." guy: Yes. Same for all the other religions of "peace" like Christianity and Judaism. They also kill people.

*Yawn* next blame the crusades for the actions of young men now. Cause muh Christians and Buddhists. people are on a Christian purge right now in some countries killing, raping, decapitating children but muh Christians.

Only one religion currently is causing world wide problems, terrorism and death in its name.

Pakistan has a Christian community of some 2.5 million, making up 1.6% of the country's overwhelmingly Muslim population. Like other religious and tribal minorities the group faces persecution and sometimes death at the hands of fanatics. Churches have been bombed, Christian neighbourhoods attacked and individuals tortured or killed as "blasphemers" for refusing to convert to Islam.

SpooksJul 19, 2016 8:12 AM
Jul 19, 2016 9:44 AM

Jul 2015
Luthandorius said:
I don't have more info yet. But lol... I don't think it was a terrorist. Yeah IS claim his actions for themselves. But they do it for everything cause it gives them advertising. Real terrorist would have killed more people. Only injured people so far and not that many.

Guy had some self-made painted IS flag and was looking for asylum. 17 years old. Without parents here in Germany.

He probalby just had other trouble/problems ... or maybe application for asylum got rejected and he was angry at others that lived here (or were on vacation or business trip). Seems he attacked other foreigners - from Hongkong.

Police shot and killed him. So nobody of those guys that like to complain about police not being hard enough here can complain.

You either left or muslim, in latter case this is question for you
Jul 19, 2016 10:20 AM

Jan 2009
Luthandorius said:
The Main Goal of a Terrorist is to instill Fear and by that, he already managed it without killing anyone. However, I also doubt that it was an organized Attack, since it would have been much more severe otherwise.

There are also more Details (Original in German):

- The Perpetrator had got to know about the Death of his Friend in Afghanistan

- A SWAT Team had been coincidentally deployed for the Fight against Drug Abuse.

So from that, it can be concluded that the Perpetrator just wanted to take Revenge for his dead Friend and unfortunately had been brainwashed into going against innocent People of a Country that wasn't even involved in the Middle Eastern Conflict (not talking about Germany, since it's already long known that the Victims were from Honkong).

It's a bit strange that conveniently, there was a SWAT Team nearby, but it's good that they managed to neutralize the Threat immediately. Seems like God didn't want to have unrelated People in an "infidel" Country die, so that either means that God is with us or that he is at least willing to lend us a Hand, because of the excellent Work of our Police. Let's hope for a Miracle and trust in the Work of the Medics as well.
Jul 19, 2016 4:28 PM

Jan 2015
If guns were legal the victims would have a gun too.
If guns are illegal only the corruptable police and criminals have guns.
A curve including all entries should be of a gaussian form. One including limited entries by picking animes you liked and not rating animes you dropped should look like mine.
Amount of total animes each rating should have (percentages): 6-25,7-15,8-6,9-3,10-1
Jul 19, 2016 6:28 PM

Mar 2014
>17 year old refugee kiddo
>Shouted Allah Ahkbar

At this point I'm almost expecting the culprit to be a refugee/Muslim whenever I hear about something like this

It's sad that it's come down to this
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 19, 2016 8:43 PM

Jan 2013
Pirating_Ninja said:
joey101937 said:

This. Using an axe, especially in a crowd in a confined space like a train, makes it nearly impossible to actually slash with sufficient force to kill someone, and due to the chaos involved with lots of people, very hard to aim for something like someone's throat. In France you can get a semi-automatic which makes things slightly easier, in Germany you cannot.

Minus all the recent attacks in France, exception of the Nice attack, have been with illegal military grade hardware. Also slashing? Do you even know shit on hand to hand fighting? Thankfully the attacker was as ignorant with this as you are. An axe is a great weapon in that situation, depending on the type and design. Axes aren't made for slashing. Get a good hand axe, close in with some elbow room, and let cleave.

~~~

As to you @ Luftjackass.

Its been confirmed in his will, that he did this on the behalf of ISIS, he even asked all who cannot rise up to join the Jihad in Syria and Iraq, to rise up by any means, in the countries they currently live in, and to punish the infidels.

But lets blame Jebus and dem mean ole Christians. Nice to see you are over your butt hurt in regards to the Brexit though, was about to see if you needed some Aloe.
RedArmyShogunJul 19, 2016 8:51 PM
Jul 19, 2016 10:17 PM

Mar 2008
Nigami_Shin said:
that's what happens when you attack innocent people with drones, wipe out complete families and destroy everything. the west is at fault for this - karma is a bitch. islam is a religion of peace, but racist and islamophobe people will never understand. im pretty sure he dindu nuffin and he was just set up by the police, which shot him in cold blood!!!

Arab Muslims have been terrorizing people since Islam first existed.

Luthandorius said:
Guy had some self-made painted IS flag

They're all self made. Do you think they make them in a factory?
Jul 19, 2016 11:29 PM

Jun 2016
Luthandorius said:

When was the last time a Jew or Christian attacked people with an axe on a train, gunned down a magazine office for being 'offensive' to their religion, slaughtered people at a concert in Paris, gunned down a gay night club, and ran a truck/gunned down people on vacation in France in the name of their religion?

Just wondering.
The football field isn't the only place where you could use a good line.
Jul 20, 2016 12:26 AM

Dec 2015
They don't do it because of religion. They do it for other reasons and only use the religion as excuse. And a lot of killers eat breat or are Christian. Maybe they don't blame it on their religion. But it is a fact that they kill even though the religion says "don't kill".

So ... somehow that religion also must have some loopholes that allows them to kill. (Or maybe they did it for another reason which makes sense.)

In this case it seems obvious that he had other problems. Not some happy rich guy just deciding "oh I will go to worship allan and cause its cool and cause he says so I will just randomly attack people with an ax and than getting shot - cause getting shot and killed and then getting to live with tons of virgin girls in afterlife is much cooler than living a happy normal real life".
Jul 20, 2016 2:03 AM

Mar 2008
@Luthandorius
Other reasons based on religion though. Of course they ALWAYS have other problems, why do you think these type of people are vulnerable to such extreme ideologies to begin with? Islamism thrown into desperation is throwing gas into a fire.
Jul 22, 2016 6:06 AM

Jan 2009
Seems like only the Boyfriend is still in critical Condition now. The Rest have improved and are stable. One of the Tourists from Hong Kong has been even released (one of the Women with lighter Wounds, don't know which one it is from the Description in the Article) and how the Condition of the German Woman is, who had been attacked outside, but at least, they don't seem to be in a life-threatening Situation.
Jul 22, 2016 7:44 AM

Oct 2014
Luthandorius said:

And yes: This is a good example on how less guns helped here. Axe did not kill lots of peoples very fast. Still the problems with explosives that you can easily conceal and that can used to kill tons of people Wondering when more of explosives will be used. Or biologial/chemical weapons.

He totally had nothing to do with his super awesome religion of peace, islam.
Jul 22, 2016 11:34 AM

Jan 2009
NiBer said:
While I wouldn't deny the Possibility of an Islamist motivated Attack, I have my Doubts as well that it was Islam that have made him that Way. The most plausible Explanation so far is, that there were other Circumstances involved like the Death of his Friend in Afghanistan which has most likely made him despair and choose a violent Path of indiscriminate Retribution.

I believe that the whole IS Thing was just a convenient Farce Deal* for everyone:

*If it had been real, I doubt that there wouldn't have been any other dead Bodies than the Attacker himself as a Cause of the Assault right on the same Day.

1) The Attacker might have found a Means to Deal with his Feelings of Anger and Sadness over his personal Loss and might have used the IS Propaganda to keep his Consciousness clean. Plus, from his Perspective, he may have died a Hero's Death.

2) The IS could take the Credit and instill even more Fear under the People. The more Westeners and Muslims believe they are in a Fight against each other, the better they can convince the Muslims to fight for their Survival, also possibly with the Prospect that the natural Homeland of the Muslims might become inhabitable due to Water Scarcity.

3) Our Government can keep their Narrative that Germany would be one of the Top Targets and thus the Population can be easier convinced to be less critical about our more or less direct Involvement in the Middle Eastern Conflict which is quite the ideal Situation for Arms Deal. Plus, more "Terror" Attacks can mean more Restrictions and Surveillance on the common Citizen. The more you know about someone, the easier you can manipulate and control him.

The Question that remains is, how did the Perpetrator manage to come into Contact with the IS, if he managed to do so? If we can find out about the Links, we may be able to find Connections to the People in the Background, who support the Terrorist Organization with the Spread of Propaganda, Arms Delivery and other Things.

------------------------------

On another Side Note, here are more Details about the current Health Situation of the Victims from Hong Kong:

• The Father had woken up from his Coma, isn't in a critical Condition any longer, but still has a lengthy Hospital Stay if he manages to go through.

• The Boyfriend of the Daughter is still in the artificial Coma. He had severe Brain Trauma and a Skull Fracture above the Forehead. So far, the Doctors managed to successfully remove all Bone Fragments during Surgery. I'm not a Medic myself, so I have no Idea what exactly it means and how critical it is exactly, but I still hope that the Doctors and Surgeons will continue to keep doing a good Job and safe his Life.

• The Daughter might be transferred to the same Hospital as her Parents and her Boyfriend, while the Relatives want to have the less injured People (the Mother and the Daughter) flown home, which however might still take some Day to properly assess the Situation whether they would be really okay to take the Flight back.

• As for the financial Side of the Story, Germany is paying up to 40 000 Euros (43 844 US-Dollars as of now) to the Families of the Victims, while Hong Kong's Social Welfare Department has granted 50 000 Honk Kong Dollar (6 445 US Dollars and 70 Cents) to each Family. The Insurance Companies will cover the medical Fees, but some of the Relatives fear that there is a Time Limit and may therefore be pressing to get the less injured back to Home as soon as possible, while others have expected to stay themselves for one Month and wouldn't see any Reasons to head back.
Jul 22, 2016 4:13 PM

Oct 2014
Noboru said:
NiBer said:
While I wouldn't deny the Possibility of an Islamist motivated Attack, I have my Doubts as well that it was Islam that have made him that Way. The most plausible Explanation so far is, that there were other Circumstances involved like the Death of his Friend in Afghanistan which has most likely made him despair and choose a violent Path of indiscriminate Retribution.

I believe that the whole IS Thing was just a convenient Farce Deal* for everyone:

*If it had been real, I doubt that there wouldn't have been any other dead Bodies than the Attacker himself as a Cause of the Assault right on the same Day.

1) The Attacker might have found a Means to Deal with his Feelings of Anger and Sadness over his personal Loss and might have used the IS Propaganda to keep his Consciousness clean. Plus, from his Perspective, he may have died a Hero's Death.

2) The IS could take the Credit and instill even more Fear under the People. The more Westeners and Muslims believe they are in a Fight against each other, the better they can convince the Muslims to fight for their Survival, also possibly with the Prospect that the natural Homeland of the Muslims might become inhabitable due to Water Scarcity.

3) Our Government can keep their Narrative that Germany would be one of the Top Targets and thus the Population can be easier convinced to be less critical about our more or less direct Involvement in the Middle Eastern Conflict which is quite the ideal Situation for Arms Deal. Plus, more "Terror" Attacks can mean more Restrictions and Surveillance on the common Citizen. The more you know about someone, the easier you can manipulate and control him.

The Question that remains is, how did the Perpetrator manage to come into Contact with the IS, if he managed to do so? If we can find out about the Links, we may be able to find Connections to the People in the Background, who support the Terrorist Organization with the Spread of Propaganda, Arms Delivery and other Things.

------------------------------

On another Side Note, here are more Details about the current Health Situation of the Victims from Hong Kong:

• The Father had woken up from his Coma, isn't in a critical Condition any longer, but still has a lengthy Hospital Stay if he manages to go through.

• The Boyfriend of the Daughter is still in the artificial Coma. He had severe Brain Trauma and a Skull Fracture above the Forehead. So far, the Doctors managed to successfully remove all Bone Fragments during Surgery. I'm not a Medic myself, so I have no Idea what exactly it means and how critical it is exactly, but I still hope that the Doctors and Surgeons will continue to keep doing a good Job and safe his Life.

• The Daughter might be transferred to the same Hospital as her Parents and her Boyfriend, while the Relatives want to have the less injured People (the Mother and the Daughter) flown home, which however might still take some Day to properly assess the Situation whether they would be really okay to take the Flight back.

• As for the financial Side of the Story, Germany is paying up to 40 000 Euros (43 844 US-Dollars as of now) to the Families of the Victims, while Hong Kong's Social Welfare Department has granted 50 000 Honk Kong Dollar (6 445 US Dollars and 70 Cents) to each Family. The Insurance Companies will cover the medical Fees, but some of the Relatives fear that there is a Time Limit and may therefore be pressing to get the less injured back to Home as soon as possible, while others have expected to stay themselves for one Month and wouldn't see any Reasons to head back.

tl;dr
p.s. I was being sarcastic. fuck islam
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.