Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 7, 2016 1:40 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm so Tsukishima and his crew came to help Ichigo...

And Uryu will probably join them soon. I can see the ending coming soon..at this rate. I doubt the fight will last much longer.
Jul 7, 2016 1:54 AM
Apr 2014
Well.. a bit too drastic isn't it?

Hasch dying and somehow he felt for Ishida, Ichigo lost hope and regains his confidence back in a couple of pages right after his bankai is restored.
Jul 7, 2016 2:03 AM

Dec 2012
Tsukishima & Ginjou helping out Ichigo. Tenza Zangetsu is fixed.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jul 7, 2016 2:05 AM

Nov 2007
That opponent against Ishida is proud of his power getting taken away (his power is useful for the boss), and he led Ishida go.

Ichigo's shinigami friends learned about the boss's power now. Tsukishima, with his power similar to current boss, "fixed" the sword, and regained Ichigo's confidence.
tsubasaloverJul 9, 2016 1:47 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 7, 2016 2:14 AM

Feb 2014
4 more chapters after this one, and as expected it's rushed as hell. Then again Bleach was a 1/10 even without being rushed, so what difference does it make at this point? I just laughed my ass off when the fullbringers popped up anyways. Technically it's not quite an asspull, but really Kubo, is this the best you can do?
Jul 7, 2016 2:18 AM

Dec 2013
I hope in this next fight we get Tsukishima repeatedly stabbing Ichigo.
Jul 7, 2016 2:26 AM

Jan 2009
wow the Fullbringers are back and Inoue was able to repair Tensa Zangetsu
Jul 7, 2016 2:45 AM
Jul 2016
wow tsukusima and ginjou i never thought they are still alive and their fullbring
Jul 7, 2016 2:45 AM

Oct 2007
Interesting chapter.

So what's stronger then? Overwriting the future or rewriting the past?

Nice to see the fullbringers back. I got a bit of hope now for a decent ending. Yuha has changed the future so this manga won't get a shitty ending? =]]]

With perfect coordination they should be able to defeat Yuha, but i don't expect that i expect turmoil and a close victory.

BTW Chair-sama is growing moss on his beard.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2016 2:48 AM
Dec 2013
What the heck has happened? Has something happened to Kubo or what? Is he going bankrupt?
Bleach is ending in 4 chapters at least.
This chapter was really rushed and it doesn't seem that Kubo had planned for this.
Of course everything has an end, but it seems Bleach won't get a proper ending.
Jul 7, 2016 3:06 AM
Nov 2007
indraSHURA87 said:
wow tsukusima and ginjou i never thought they are still alive and their fullbring

They were reborned in Soul Society in the past manga chapter.
Jul 7, 2016 3:09 AM

Feb 2012
It feels like Kubo is just taking out all the bad guys due to not having time to deal with them properly. Haschwalt was awesome I expected him to fight quite a lot of Shinigamis, but it is what it is.

Since this is a Quincy arc I do expect Ishida to have an impact on defeating Juha so lets see how it all goes.
Jul 7, 2016 3:26 AM
Oct 2013
This is a classic Kubo bullshit chapter.

At least any fears that the series has been cancelled can be layed off now.
Reason why. Juha is gonna get defeated by Bullshit, the Fullbringers will take their role. Kira will go Bankai for a single chapter.
We won´t see the Shinji´s or Love´s Bankai.

Aizens role in this arc will be to become the next Soul King.

Since they´ll kill Yuha Bach who has the Soul King attached to him, it´ll be necessary for a new one. Ichigo will intend to take that role.

But from a corner a voice will rise "TIRION YOU HOLD A GRIM DESTINY IN YOUR HANDS BROTHER". And this is how Aizen becomes the Lich King.
Jul 7, 2016 3:27 AM

Jul 2014
Didn't Tsukishima and the other guy die like 200 chapters ago?? whatever, Kubo has outkubo'd himself this time
Jul 7, 2016 3:33 AM

Mar 2016
Woah. That chapter felt so rushed.

Would have liked a real conclusion to Ishida/Hasch fight, not just what we had here. Why did Yhwach even take Haschwalth's power away... ?
Jul 7, 2016 3:58 AM
Sep 2012
Well Hachwolth is very prideful though very crazy how dedicated he his to Bach, it takes betrayal as a compliment, go figure. But the little speech telling Ishida to go help the others, even though he is not on their side.

Renji makes a point strategy won't work on Bach, Ichigo ready to give up, and Tsukishima stabs him and what did he do to change Ichigo's outlook on the battle. All he can change is someone's relationship to him? So being best buddies with Tsukishima is not going to change what Bach did?

So the Fullbringers do something, and I guess the debt they are paying, is Ichigo is giving a Ginjou as proper burial.
Jul 7, 2016 3:58 AM
Jul 2014
vikki7783 said:
Didn't Tsukishima and the other guy die like 200 chapters ago?? whatever, Kubo has outkubo'd himself this time

Chapter 518. You're welcome.
Jul 7, 2016 4:03 AM
Oct 2013
vikki7783 said:

They died as humans, not in the soul society.
People in Bleach go to Soul society when they die.
What´s your point?
Jul 7, 2016 4:12 AM

Aug 2008
Power to rewrite future vs power to rewrite past.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jul 7, 2016 4:31 AM

Jan 2015
Genjou helped huh also 4 chapters left till it ends actually this was one of the better chapters.
Jul 7, 2016 4:31 AM

Jan 2016
Jugram's sword has a Bazz's emblem on it ):

And Renji's sword got broken again
Wtf man, just vibranium this shit already
Jul 7, 2016 4:52 AM

Apr 2011
And that's it? Seriously? No questions at all? No "what are you doing here?", no nothing? Rushed is an understatement.
Jul 7, 2016 5:01 AM

Jan 2015
vikki7783 said:

The above post probably made no sense and I apologize.

On another note it was really sad when Bazz B's embled was showed on Hasch's sword , my favorite moment of this chapter by far
IcceJul 7, 2016 5:13 AM
Jul 7, 2016 5:29 AM
Feb 2013
LOL. THIS IS EVEN WORST THAN FAIRY TAIL..... AT LEAST I CAN HOLD AND ENJOY FT THAN THIS SHIT.!!!
Jul 7, 2016 5:31 AM

Jan 2015
So the purpose of bringing the Fullbringers back is just to... give Ichigo back his powers? Meh
Jul 7, 2016 6:47 AM
Apr 2014
reireinatto said:
So the purpose of bringing the Fullbringers back is just to... give Ichigo back his powers? Meh

Well, pretty much.. there's little can be done by those Fullbringers. Plus they're vastly underpowered except probably Ginjou and Tsukishima.

Unless Yhwach is planning to use Zanka no Tachi and revive Quincies from previous war which is pretty unlikely at this point.
But still, not as bad as what Chad getting to. He's been fighting stone statues like forever. :(
Jul 7, 2016 7:16 AM

Sep 2014
Guess Haschwalt had a change of heart at the end.
Well, that was a fast recovery for Ichigo xD
Jul 7, 2016 7:46 AM

Nov 2015
So Rukia, Renji, and those 3 fullbringers all passed Chad on their way to Ichigo. Is Chad unconscious somewhere or still fighting? People appearing all over the place for what, to have front row seats to the action. We could have had some epic fights with some of them, but nope. Didn't even see everyone bankai. Only 4 chapters left.
Reply in the first few hours to hear a response from me, if not I will not care for any further involvement for that post, so your reply will be ignored.
Jul 7, 2016 7:52 AM

Sep 2009
Wow, to me this is the worst chapter since...I don't know.
"Let's kill someone, randomly, so I can finish this manga..."

1/5
Jul 7, 2016 8:25 AM
Jul 2018
The Fullbringers actually did something in the end. Holy mother of Kubo, I can't even process this right now. I dunno if I'm hating this or loving it like an idiot.
Jul 7, 2016 8:44 AM

Dec 2015
Tsukishima and Ginjo? I did not expect them to appear, at least now the sword is whole again and hopefully it'll stay like that until we see what it is capable of, this was a nice chapter
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 7, 2016 8:58 AM

Jul 2012
Kubo after this chapter: "Hell yeah!" For what reason - for no reason ...
Jul 7, 2016 9:29 AM

Dec 2009
This was actually a really good chapter. I'm so glad that Tsukishima and Ginjo coming back was shown like 200 chapters ago so people can't claim its some kinda asspull. I loved how the rewriting the past ability was able to negate the bullshit of Yhwach's changing the future ability. The only thing I'm absolutely worried about is Kubo somehow finishing up all the lingering plot points in 4 more chapters :/
Jul 7, 2016 9:40 AM

May 2015
Not a fan of any of the events surrounding this chapter.... The manner in which Ichigo regained his resolve this chapter felt so out of place from the hopeless situation established during the previous chapter. I don't mind Ichigo regaining his resolve, but it was so sudden and convenient(which could also be due to Bleach nearing the end of it's publication). This wouldn't be as much of an issue in other manga, but this is consistent trend regarding Ichigo's character... Also, not a fan of Ginjo's group coming back(even tho it's been established for ages)...

Jul 7, 2016 10:01 AM

Sep 2013
Haschwalth :'(
You shouldn't have killed Bazz B damnit, but he somehow redeems himself by saving Uryu.

Tsukishima and Ginjo arrive and fix zangetsu :O
Yhwach can't change the past so it worked, he should have still seen it but maybe he's sparing them on purpose.
Jul 7, 2016 10:01 AM

May 2009
Four chapters. That's how long this moment of hopelessness has lasted for Ichigo. Four chapters where at the very last moment he got the help of a satellite character from a failed story arc who fullfilled his purpose as a plot device and will never be used ever again.
Jul 7, 2016 10:31 AM

Jun 2010
Grimmgeta said:
vikki7783 said:

Chapter 518. You're welcome.

According to wiki that's Grimmjow though LOL
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Chapter_518#518._The_Shooting_Star_Project_.28ZERO_MIX.29
Jul 7, 2016 10:33 AM

Jan 2015
The only thing keeping me from complaining about this is knowing the fact that it's finally ending soon™.
Jul 7, 2016 11:38 AM
Jan 2012
very bizarre final. I think Aizen helps ichigo,not tsukishima.
I hope Ishida and abarai have relevant paper in this part the story.
Jul 7, 2016 12:11 PM

Oct 2007
reireinatto said:

that's like what every single troll comment stated at the end of the fullbring arc lmao, still cracks me up because something are actually serious when they type this nonsense
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2016 1:28 PM
Oct 2008
You know...

I just...

It's all...

FUCK IT, SHIT IS TOO DUMB.
Jul 7, 2016 2:55 PM
Jul 2018
Well it was "okay" i guess.
The Fullbringers that were shown before have served some propose and actually appear in this arc. And Haschwalth got some development and redeemed him self sort of.
Still the rush is real and im realy afraid with how they will be able to defeat Yhwach...
Jul 7, 2016 2:55 PM
Jul 2015
That fool ichigo. He should have never given up on hope in the first place. As long as your still breathing you can keep going.
Jul 7, 2016 3:24 PM

Dec 2007
I feel sad for Kubo*. When exactly did they approach him about the cancellation? WE know about it only couple of days and this chapter seemed extremely forced all of sudden.

Last chapter we got Thor and Haschwald UchihaMadara'd and now we are following Hiro Mashima school of creating the unerasable obstacle only to erase it next chpater.

The bit with Haschwald looking at the sword was powerful though.

So many questions.
Will we get to see Yhawach motivation/backstory? What was the point of Hitsuagaya power-up? How exactly Zaraki's zanpakutou works? What's the deal with Final Getsuga Tenshou? Soul tickets? What about dozens underdeveloped or useless characters(vaizards, 0 Division)? So Aizen, Grimmjow, Division Zero and the others will be in the end reduced to the cameos in this arc? And sooooooooooooooooo many more.

*Yeah, even though I haven't enjoy Bleach recently. This series doesn't deserve this kind of ending.
PutyJul 7, 2016 3:33 PM

Jul 7, 2016 5:54 PM

Feb 2013
Lord Ink Stain can just snap Tensa Zengetsu again. Who cares?

mavarco86 said:
Wow, to me this is the worst chapter since...I don't know.
"Let's kill someone, randomly, so I can finish this manga..."

1/5

He already did that with even that Gerard Butler dude, which made the entire battle with him feel like an even more of colossal waste of time. It feels like either this series is being canned and Kubo doesn't have the time to end it on his own terms, or he just didn't know how else to write off him and Hashbrowns other than having the boss fuck them over.
Jul 7, 2016 6:01 PM

Jan 2013
Tsukishima... wait who?

Who the hell is Tsukishima lol! Was he there the whole time?
Jul 7, 2016 6:13 PM

Mar 2012
I'm not even yawning anymore to this. I know that Fulbringer have revived in SS but they are ignoring a fact that you don't carry memories when you are living to SS.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 7, 2016 11:11 PM

May 2015
Damn! This chapter felt ridiculously short.

So, the event that cause Ichigo's sword to break never happened thanks to Tsukishima (Yhwach no longer having an impact on the past situation of Ichigo {rewriting the past}) combined with Orihime's event-denial restoration means he never had a reason to despair and is now back to his confident self?! I believe that Ichi sword represent his character (symbolism)... His sword was broken as well as his determination now thanks to Comrades in arms/Allies (bonds that we build following us and helping us later in life) his sword is whole again as well as his resolve. I think this is key to that final battle, he may have lost his powers/weaker but as long as he got his sword/willpower and friends aiding him by his side he is going to cut through even the most powerful beings/predicaments. That is what I like to believe...

If Bleach is ending within 5/4 chapters, it seems a bit ridiculous to me considering there's so many loose ends and so many unrevealed powers which is like the whole reason most people read Bleach at this point... I still hope he get more chapters or an increment in pages to end Bleach properly.

When Tite is going to use Aizen?
What are the roles of Isshin & Ryuken?
The fullbringers (jackpot knuckle guy could be a great asset) are not done aiding Ichigo?
What about the big deal that was made about the 5 War potentials?
Is Nelliel going to get an opportunity to do something or fight in this battle?
Jul 8, 2016 12:45 AM
Jul 2016
Im so sad if bleach would end like this... so rushed and not so detailed in what happened to others.... i wish the end would be a 'blast' for such a long-loved manga like Bleach.
Jul 8, 2016 2:00 AM

May 2014
Honestly, at this point, all I care about is just to see Ichigo beat Yhwach in the most stupidly hyped Bleach-style way possible
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 200 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 11, 2010

4 by Dattebayo2992 »»
Apr 29, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.